PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Man = Olivier Bernard?

Ossington Mental Youth
07-17-2009, 04:34 AM
http://www.shieldsgazette.com/nufc/United-in-young-players-test.5469195.jp

Thats what this article would suggest
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivier_Bernard

Ossington Mental Youth
07-17-2009, 04:35 AM
Hold old is this article?
or the info for that fact?

Carter
07-17-2009, 06:59 AM
Wiki says hes friends with Robert, do they know hes been gone for a while now??

TFC_Junky
07-17-2009, 07:08 AM
Doesn't really make a lot of sense. Is he training with us because were looking at him or is he training with us because at one point Robert played here? At any rate, a 29 yr old full back with experience could be something we could use.

brad
07-17-2009, 07:19 AM
Doesn't really make a lot of sense. Is he training with us because were looking at him or is he training with us because at one point Robert played here? At any rate, a 29 yr old full back with experience could be something we could use.

It's probably the Winsper connection, not Robert. Which makes a lot of sense if he is trying to gain his fitness.

I wouldn't get to excited over this.

jloome
07-17-2009, 10:32 AM
It's old. The paper that ran it today got it from his wiki. His wiki sources a Toronto FC media relations article from June 3. So if it's him, he's hanging around an awful long time.

Ossington Mental Youth
07-17-2009, 02:53 PM
i was wondering why we'd make moves for a guy that hadnt been at a club for however many years

Corpand
07-17-2009, 03:39 PM
It's old. The paper that ran it today got it from his wiki. His wiki sources a Toronto FC media relations article from June 3. So if it's him, he's hanging around an awful long time.

Yup, june 3rd last year.....
Anyone know how this guy plays/played?

Shaughno
07-17-2009, 03:57 PM
I don't remember much about him, Toon fans might be a better judge. I don't remember him being an outstanding defender, but I don't remember him being a Titus Bramble either. :lol:

geordie77
07-17-2009, 09:01 PM
a canny player at times but got a bit fat eating stottie cake & pies from Greggs Bakery, best days are best behind him. Howay the lads

UltraSuperMegaMo
07-18-2009, 12:36 AM
The mysterious #23 could be seen training with the other TFC players at several points in the GolTV TFC preview show. It’s not Wiltord and it doesn’t look like Bernard either (a jloome pointed out a above the Benard piece is from a current story based on old info.)

From the pics that were posted when he was with the team in Carolina, I think it’s Souleymane Mamam.

Ossington Mental Youth
07-18-2009, 04:03 AM
From the pics that were posted when he was with the team in Carolina, I think it’s Souleymane Mamam.

i got pretty excited reading about him, not that i really had any reason but still i think hed be a decent pick up