PDA

View Full Version : Toronto fc Space - Goltv

deltox
07-15-2009, 05:36 PM
Hey

Goltv plays a lot of TFC stuff now. replaying games and playing the TFC TV stuff, off the pitch interviews and Toronto FC today.

i just turned it on and they had a montage video of the TFC - MTL game.

the video clips....the music in the background. then followed by the arrival at the airport.

then at the end it closed with the legend TFC.

i had goosebumos the whole time....then when the legend TFC came, i actually got teary eyed.

i was moved to tears.

i highly recommend that everyone watches it.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
07-15-2009, 05:41 PM
enjoying the free preview this month! All this daily TFC coverage has made me want to purchase the channel!

spezz44
07-15-2009, 05:46 PM
what channel is it on rogers?

Cristiano14
07-15-2009, 05:47 PM
is there anyway of watching it online?

FluSH
07-15-2009, 06:00 PM
Hey

Goltv plays a lot of TFC stuff now. replaying games and playing the TFC TV stuff, off the pitch interviews and Toronto FC today.

i just turned it on and they had a montage video of the TFC - MTL game.

the video clips....the music in the background. then followed by the arrival at the airport.

then at the end it closed with the legend TFC.

i had goosebumos the whole time....then when the legend TFC came, i actually got teary eyed.

i was moved to tears.

i highly recommend that everyone watches it.

LEGEND TFC!

REALLY!!!

That's awesome...

Broadview
07-15-2009, 06:05 PM
That was great...the on field cup celebration was wicked.

Best TFC Hype I've ever seen!

I also like the MLS weekly show...kind of like This Week in Baseball for MLS.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
07-15-2009, 06:23 PM
LEGEND TFC!

REALLY!!!

That's awesome...

ARE YOU RED! is also featured on this program

rocker
07-15-2009, 06:51 PM
I also like the MLS weekly show...kind of like This Week in Baseball for MLS.

ya, i was thinking the same thing...as a kid I watched This Week In Baseball religiously.

the only prob I find with MLS Weekly is the quality of the highlight video. It looks like it's taken off Youtube.. i wonder why they can't get the perfect broadcast quality?

FluSH
07-15-2009, 09:05 PM
ARE YOU RED! is also featured on this program

I saw it... and "Are you RED" is the perfect song for the show... it feels like it was specifically made for the show... my son was dancing to the tune LOL

Great show... I kid you not I was teary when the Miracle in Montreal sequence started... the backgroung music chosen made it powerful... I only wish Nigel Reed was commentating... not to touch on the issue again but Dobson well... watch the show and his commentating didn't do it justice... I don't think we will ever witness something like that again...

The BELIEVE banner also did it for me... I think BMO Field should be plastered with BELIEVE banners... that banner is like a Martyr in TFC history...

TFC07
07-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Yeah, I saw the show and it was okay. They need to get rid of cheesy songs they play on show (especially their theme song which sounds like it was sung by some British rock band) though.

s2cazz
07-15-2009, 10:18 PM
man if anyone can record this and make a torrent..... I would love to have this permanently!

boomcha
07-15-2009, 10:58 PM
Pretty decent show and I like the theme song, it sounds great and its pretty catchy.

uncle p
07-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Yeah, I saw the show and it was okay. They need to get rid of cheesy songs they play on show (especially their theme song which sounds like it was sung by some British rock band) though.

Half of the most influential and best bands in the world are British, i'm just sayin :)

James17930
07-16-2009, 03:30 AM
enjoying the free preview this month! All this daily TFC coverage has made me want to purchase the channel!

I'm pretty sure that's the idea ;)

FluSH
07-16-2009, 05:53 AM

Some Toronto FC Salsa instead? I'm down with that...

P.S. I do love the theme song... but some Victor Manuelle, or Oscar de Leon wouldn't hurt... as TFC07 has suggested =P

and if GOL TV ever do a feature on DeRO.... take some sound bytes from this Reggae Dub:

_VihUG5gK0s

Eastend
07-16-2009, 06:50 AM
what channel is it on rogers?

TFC07
07-16-2009, 10:35 AM
Half of the most influential and best bands in the world are British, i'm just sayin :)

I am not saying it sucks, it is just boring. They should use/play more modern music and other cultural music as well...You know try to mix it up a bit.

After all, this is Toronto, not England.

uncle p
07-16-2009, 01:01 PM
I know what you were getting at and agree with you, i was just breaking balls...

Yeoman
07-16-2009, 01:04 PM
they might as well rename that show mccartney's show with how many times I seen him on there
heck i even saw myself on there
just caught the last half of it, hopefully the same one i'll be playing tonight!

Broadview
07-16-2009, 01:08 PM
they might as well rename that show mccartney's show with how many times I seen him on there
heck i even saw myself on there
just caught the last half of it, hopefully the same one i'll be playing tonight!

lol...I was trying to hide from the cameras at the airport since I was playing hooky from work. Good job on my part...I only saw myself half a dozen times.

manic.street.preacher
07-16-2009, 01:19 PM
man if anyone can record this and make a torrent..... I would love to have this permanently!
^ i second that motion :scarf:

ps i also want an mp3 of that dero dub!

The Pope
07-16-2009, 01:32 PM
ps i also want an mp3 of that dero dub!

PM Ageroo...he has one

manic.street.preacher
07-16-2009, 01:48 PM
awesome, thanks for the tip :D

FluSH
07-16-2009, 04:10 PM
I know what you were getting at and agree with you, i was just breaking balls...

Not to derail the thread into music... but TORONTO doesn't really have a 'sound'

not in hiphop, not in rock, not in pop...

So if they don't sound like a British rock band, they'll get blamed for sounding like NYC rapper, or a Jamaican soundcrew

deltox
07-16-2009, 06:02 PM
so the show is on goltv again at 7pm. it will have the clip i was talking about.

its called montreal miracle

watch it

deltox
07-16-2009, 06:09 PM
the clip will be on in a bout 10 mins

deltox
07-16-2009, 06:16 PM
last warning.

the passion of the badge is on now....then the montreal miracle........ it will move you

deltox
07-16-2009, 06:21 PM
ok...its in the break....then it will start

deltox
07-16-2009, 06:29 PM
shivers