PDA

View Full Version : Sounders FC vs. Chelsea FC Commemorative Scarf‏

nascarguy
07-15-2009, 10:54 AM
https://media1.mm.ticketmaster.com/mls%20in%20seattle/email//SOUNDERS_071409.JPG (http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTEwNzgyNCZtZXNzYWdlaWQ9MTI2NjI0J mRhdGFiYXNlaWQ9REFUQUJBU0VJRCZzZXJpYWw9MTIzMTgxODg 1NCZlbWFpbGlkPWZpcmUyMnN0b3JtOUBob3RtYWlsLmNvbSZ1c 2VyaWQ9ODc0MTU5MzE3JmV4dHJhPSYmJmh0dHA6Ly9wcm9zaG9 wLnNvdW5kZXJzZmMuY29tL1Byb2R1Y3REZXRhaWwuYXNweD9DY XRlZ29yeUlEPTI2ODcmUHJvZHVjdElEPTM3NTE0)

TFc wears are tfc vs. RM Commemorative Scarf‏ I do not care if it's ready after the game just sell it

Toronto Gunner
07-15-2009, 11:10 AM
Anyone remember what I was trying to do with an Arsenal scarf and a TFC scarf a while back? It never came to fruition, but this was kind of what I was hoping to achieve. Looks like I need to work some magic and get an Arsenal vs. TFC match next season... maybe Arsenal can send their carling cup squad next summer.

Darlofletch
07-15-2009, 11:16 AM
Wow, that's an ugly scarf.

You ask where's the tfc/real madrid one?

Would anyone who isn't also a Real madrid fan buy one of those?

Is the tfc and real madrid fans demographic big enough to warrant that.

I just can't imagine anyone wanting to buy a scarf simply to commemorate the fact that we once played a menaingless friendly against Real Madrid.

I'd rather see a tfc/puerto rico islanders scarf to commemorate out first match in international competition.

AdamZ
07-15-2009, 11:23 AM
I just can't imagine anyone wanting to buy a scarf simply to commemorate the fact that we once played a menaingless friendly against Real Madrid.

actually, this is a common practice in Europe and Asia. In fact, if you go to the Sankt Gallen website you'll see scarves on sale for today's friendly against Liverpool.

nascarguy
07-15-2009, 11:33 AM
Wow, that's an ugly scarf.

You ask where's the tfc/real madrid one?

Would anyone who isn't also a Real madrid fan buy one of those?

Is the tfc and real madrid fans demographic big enough to warrant that.

I'd rather see a tfc/puerto rico islanders scarf to commemorate out first match in international competition.
I would buy one if it has TFC on it and I would like to see a scarf for every international friendly competition.

the design is nice the colour is ugly

nascarguy
07-15-2009, 11:40 AM

if someone design one I'll take 2 for

Flipityflu
07-15-2009, 11:52 AM
i'd definately like to see a TFC/RM scarf.

Darlofletch
07-15-2009, 12:14 PM
actually, this is a common practice in Europe and Asia. In fact, if you go to the Sankt Gallen website you'll see scarves on sale for today's friendly against Liverpool.

Well maybe I'm in the minority then. It just seems a bit giddy and starstruck to me. " Ooh, Liverpool (or chelsea or real Madrid or whoever)actually dropped down to our level to play a game against us. this is the most special I've ever felt!!!<3"

Let's have some dignity and self respect shall we? The only reason chelsea is at seattle is because seattle paid them and they want to expand their brand in the states. Why would a sounders fan want to celebrate that?

Again, if you're a chelsea and sounders fan, that would be a pretty fucking cool scarf to have, aside from that, I just don't get it.

wzhxvy
07-15-2009, 12:17 PM
No way...why would I buy a scarf with another team's name, crest and logo...why because I am so proud to have my team associated with Chelsea or Aresenal or Real Madrid...F that...thanks but no thanks.

PJC
07-15-2009, 12:36 PM
I would buy a TFC/RM scarf. Also, I think it would be great to have one for the CCL game against Puerto Rico, that would be sweet.

Parkdale
07-15-2009, 12:38 PM
that big adidas logo ruins the whole thing

(which wasn't a really much of a challenge)

nascarguy
07-15-2009, 12:40 PM
https://media1.mm.ticketmaster.com/mls%20in%20seattle/email//SOUNDERS_071409.JPG (http://smr.mm.ticketmaster.com/track?type=click&enid=bWFpbGluZ2lkPTEwNzgyNCZtZXNzYWdlaWQ9MTI2NjI0J mRhdGFiYXNlaWQ9REFUQUJBU0VJRCZzZXJpYWw9MTIzMTgxODg 1NCZlbWFpbGlkPWZpcmUyMnN0b3JtOUBob3RtYWlsLmNvbSZ1c 2VyaWQ9ODc0MTU5MzE3JmV4dHJhPSYmJmh0dHA6Ly9wcm9zaG9 wLnNvdW5kZXJzZmMuY29tL1Byb2R1Y3REZXRhaWwuYXNweD9DY XRlZ29yeUlEPTI2ODcmUHJvZHVjdElEPTM3NTE0)

TFc wears are tfc vs. RM Commemorative Scarf‏ I do not care if it's ready after the game just sell it

this scarf is 25$ us plus Worldwide Express$12.00

Darlofletch
07-15-2009, 12:56 PM
that big adidas logo ruins the whole thing

(which wasn't a really much of a challenge)

Right, that's another reason why chelsea is in seattle, (and RM in T.O), both have deals with adidas. Again not something I could imagine paying to celebrate.

Completely off topic, but I'd suggest Adidas also has a lot to do with why Beckham seems to go off and join a different big adidas client in different countries every few years now.

Stryker
07-15-2009, 04:24 PM
I really don't have a Liga team so I wouldn't be adversed to buying one cause its a rival team.
Both teams jerseys are Adidas. Red and white would look good.
Yes... yes... I believe I'm all for this.

CoachGT
07-15-2009, 05:23 PM
Right, that's another reason why chelsea is in seattle, (and RM in T.O), both have deals with adidas. Again not something I could imagine paying to celebrate.

Taken a step further, adidas is contracted with both MLS and with Chelsea to provide all of their clothing and the like. Unlike others, adidas won't have to pay to use the logos - it is probably already in their licensing agreements. Nobody else could afford to do it.