PDA

View Full Version : opinions: add ons to BMO field?

__wowza
07-13-2009, 09:43 AM
i had to stick the opionions part on there. wouldnt want anyone to think that grass was coming anytime soon. having said that, and aside from grass, what do TFC fans want to see most at BMO field?

Chevy
07-13-2009, 09:49 AM
A playoff game.

flambe
07-13-2009, 09:50 AM
partial roof
tweak the acoustics the reflect sound into the stadium ala qwest
get rid of the stupid beer garden seats

__wowza
07-13-2009, 09:54 AM
partial roof
tweak the acoustics the reflect sound into the stadium ala qwest
get rid of the stupid beer garden seats

always love when a shot gets blasted too high and hits someone though. id opt for more seating, and a "family section", you can easily expand the beer garden into a seated area, possibly a partial away supporters section should the other team have enough fans willing to travel, but that'd take at least another decade for the MLS.

Shakes McQueen
07-13-2009, 09:56 AM
Second deck of stands on the east and west sides. Partial roof around all but the beer garden. And as weird as it sounds, I'd like to see video ad-boards around the field, instead of plastic ones. For some reason it makes Qwest Field look a lot better as a soccer venue. I can't explain why.

- Scott

Parkdale
07-13-2009, 09:56 AM
simple...

some proper way to manage the lines for concessions, washrooms etc.
People always line up across the hall, instead of parallel to the walls.
This makes for a really hard time if you need to get anywhere,
especially during rainy games when everyone crowds the covered areas.

flatpicker
07-13-2009, 10:13 AM
didn't we have a thread about this not long ago? Ways to improve BMO field, or something?

Anyway...

I still say ditch the beer garden.
Not for away seats, but for a supporter section, where Supporter Group Members with Season Tickets get first dibs on seats.
Then we could finally get a majority of supporters into one area, instead of the sporadic arrangement we have now.
Everyone would be happy:
- folks sitting in supporter sections who don't care for our antics would be happy
- supporters would be happy to have voices united
- front office would be happy to get us corralled into one area

I would also say, you can't buy season tickets in that section without belonging to a supporter group.
And any seats not sold to supporter group members would be sold as cheap singles in the days leading up to games.

Then they could take away the "supporter section" privileges of all the current sections.

Yes, you lose the beer garden, but people will still drink beer,
and 1500 - 2000 more cheap seats in the North end would definitely increase beer sales.

It's a winning situation for everyone.
The argument that TFC isn't interested in expanding with more "cheap" seats is a silly argument.
North end cheap seats is a simple and cost effective solution to many problems.
And those seats, despite being low cost, would generate revenue.

Face it, high-priced seats at BMO are not as easy a sell today as they were in season one.

and yes... some roof action would be very nice!

pubboy
07-13-2009, 10:14 AM
Roof over the stands would be great, although probably too expensive at the moment. Otherwise, improved P.A. - i.e. speakers around the ground other than either side of the beer garden.

flatpicker
07-13-2009, 10:17 AM
...improved P.A. - i.e. speakers around the ground other than either side of the beer garden.

I agree with that... sometimes you can't hear the P.A. at all in the south end.

Parkdale
07-13-2009, 10:17 AM
Face it, high-priced seats at BMO are not as easy a sell today as they were in season one.

true, but they are still a much easier sell than similar 'high end' seats for any other top level team in town. Despite what some people whine about, I still think TFC seasons tickets are a pretty good value for the money.

Kevvv
07-13-2009, 10:20 AM
a drive-through

__wowza
07-13-2009, 10:23 AM
personally i like the divided supporters sections. everyone has a small tight knit groups that would otherwise be disorganized if ported into a massive. think along the lines of the RPB merging with the NEE, anarchy i tell you.

i see where you're coming from, but I also think it kills the competativeness of the sport to have the away team supporters section all the way up in the middle of nowhere. aside from that, i think everyones in agreement to ditch the beer garden. people there spend pretty much the same amount on beer as the rest of us (no one goes to a TFC game to get tanked, and I honestly believe that).

A roof over most of the sections would be nice, yeah, but so long as it doesnt obstruct the toronto skyline, it's scenic and a fuckin beaut, and id hate to see it get blocked out. its a wonder BMO (aside from being the canadian national stadium) hasnt been put into a FIFA game yet.

__wowza
07-13-2009, 10:24 AM

replace the PA, agreed. and the fucking announcer.
its like im at a raptors game or something..

ilikemusic
07-13-2009, 10:24 AM
I would also say, you can't buy season tickets in that section without belonging to a supporter group.

I dont agree with that at all, but the topic has been discussed to death already.

Don Julio
07-13-2009, 10:34 AM
Ferris wheel in the beer garden, please and thank you.

billyfly
07-13-2009, 10:42 AM
This has been talked about in multiple threads.

I have alwasy said - PAINT. Paint the freakin' exposed concrete.

Detroit_TFC
07-13-2009, 10:52 AM
Why not have a stand over/slightly behindthe beer garden with a connecting walkway that wraps around the back of the east upper stands, with a couple stair cases.

Not going to happen, so why not dream.

Parkdale
07-13-2009, 10:54 AM
have the Food building open during the TFC season. I know it's wishful thinking, but there's a great deli in there that puts everything in BMO to shame.

flambe
07-13-2009, 11:11 AM
its a wonder BMO (aside from being the canadian national stadium) hasnt been put into a FIFA game yet.

Yeah, I'm sick of beating all those Man Utd chumps at Crown Lane.

BMO would be a great addition.

Darlofletch
07-13-2009, 11:13 AM
Ferris wheel in the beer garden, please and thank you.

Lol

bouncy castles!

__wowza
07-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Lol

bouncy castles!

bouncy beer garden!

__wowza
07-13-2009, 11:52 AM

i mean seriously, you have the home depot centre, which i get, its the US national team stadium, but we hosted the U-20 world cup AND have the canadian national team there AND one of the most consistantly sold out venues in the MLS.

bollocks i say.

fetajr
07-13-2009, 12:20 PM
General Admission Supporters Section

Shakes McQueen
07-13-2009, 12:31 PM
General Admission Supporters Section

Yeah, and tear out the seats and make it a terrace, too.

- Scott

kitchener-TFC
07-13-2009, 12:32 PM
replace the PA, agreed. and the fucking announcer.
its like im at a raptors game or something..
Couldn't agree more.
I'd personally like to see a second deck on the east and south sides.

Shakes McQueen

A few of us started a petition on the official FIFA 09 forum, to get it included in FIFA 10.

- Scott

GhostKiller
Add seating to the four corners at BMO field. Having a continues ring of seats makes a huge difference in the atmosphere. Also a partial roof. Also more capo stands. Also a bouncy castle.

Parkdale
07-13-2009, 12:34 PM
bouncy beer garden!

with sippy cup lids for our beers

fetajr
07-13-2009, 12:35 PM
uglier women

currently there are so many hot women that I can not concentrate on the game, so far i've missed 7 goals because I wasn't looking at the play

flatpicker
07-13-2009, 12:36 PM
I'd personally like to see a second deck on the east and south sides.

Sorry, but I just don't get the logic in doing that.

A second deck would mean a lot more mid-to-high priced tickets.
BMO would have so many empty seats!

I don't think there should be any major expansion until the whole league shows more stability and popularity.

That's why I support the idea of a small North Stand in place of the beer garden.
Perhaps 1500 low price seats for supporters.

Shakes McQueen
07-13-2009, 12:36 PM
Can we get a disco ball that hangs over the center of the pitch, and activates when we score a goal?

Also, I think we should put the entire stadium on wheels, so when the weather is shitty in downtown Toronto, we can just wheel the whole thing out to Vaughan, or something.

I also think sand and water traps on the field would be a great idea. Maybe a couple of trap doors that only the keepers can activate.

- Scott

Blizzard
07-13-2009, 12:44 PM
Roof over the stands would be great, although probably too expensive at the moment. Otherwise, improved P.A. - i.e. speakers around the ground other than either side of the beer garden.

I've always assumed they did this in order to not have speakers pointed north towards the residential areas.

rocker
07-13-2009, 01:32 PM
Add seating to the four corners at BMO field.

well, one of the corners already is filled in (south west). The northwest corner can't be filled in since it is an entrance/exit for vehicles.
so you mean 2 corners.. of course, the north east corner can't be filled in since you'd need a whole stand across the north end to even have something to fill in. :)

So really, the only corner that needs to be/can be filled in is the south east.

personally don't think filling in 1 corner would make any different in atmosphere.

GhostKiller
07-13-2009, 01:50 PM
well, one of the corners already is filled in (south west). The northwest corner can't be filled in since it is an entrance/exit for vehicles.
so you mean 2 corners.. of course, the north east corner can't be filled in since you'd need a whole stand across the north end to even have something to fill in. :)

So really, the only corner that needs to be/can be filled in is the south east.

personally don't think filling in 1 corner would make any different in atmosphere.

Ya eh?

Super
07-13-2009, 01:51 PM
A roof is definitely high on my list of priorities, but then that's largely because game in and game out I wreck my voice chanting and singing for the team. Much of the atmosphere disappears into thin air - and if it's windy it can't be heard at all. A roof would solve this problem.

Oh, and grass at #1 of course :)

Parkdale
07-13-2009, 01:52 PM
oh, and cup holders ;)

__wowza
07-13-2009, 01:56 PM
I've always assumed they did this in order to not have speakers pointed north towards the residential areas.

FUCK

__wowza
07-13-2009, 01:57 PM

THAT

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
07-13-2009, 02:00 PM
was this the original design for BMO field??

I like that the northend has seats!

http://www.quinn-associates.com/projectData/NationalSoccerStadium/National_Soccer-Arch_aerial_Formatted.jpg

Shep
07-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Guinness.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
07-13-2009, 02:09 PM
Guinness.

haha..$18 PINT!:drinking:

__wowza
07-13-2009, 02:15 PM
was this the original design for BMO field??

I like that the northend has seats!

http://www.quinn-associates.com/projectData/NationalSoccerStadium/National_Soccer-Arch_aerial_Formatted.jpg

i just saw this too.
its too modern for my tastes.

morgank1986
07-13-2009, 02:16 PM
Symmetry. between the east and west side. Unlikely because they want to keep the skyline view from the west stands, but it would make BMO looks great

graeme117
07-13-2009, 02:19 PM
easiest and least costly is to move the accessible seating in the south end to the north end. put in a riser (ala saputo) make that area a GA controlled by the SGs.

presto south end united

Shakes McQueen
07-13-2009, 02:19 PM
Symmetry. between the east and west side. Unlikely because they want to keep the skyline view from the west stands, but it would make BMO looks great

The skyline view does look fantastic on nice days, I have to say.

- Scott

__wowza
07-13-2009, 02:37 PM
im sending it to MLSE, lemme know if i need to add anything.

http://newdealme.com/newandimproved.JPG

Shakes McQueen
07-13-2009, 02:39 PM
I like the one big speaker that isn't even pointing towards the stadium, haha.

- Scott

TFC 420
07-13-2009, 02:44 PM
what is needed is section 212!

Yohan
07-13-2009, 02:48 PM

lol at golden Ibby statue

Parkdale
07-13-2009, 02:49 PM

hahahahahahaha. bravo.

Why peanut trees?

Brooker
07-13-2009, 02:50 PM
didn't we have a thread about this not long ago? Ways to improve BMO field, or something?

Anyway...

I still say ditch the beer garden.
Not for away seats, but for a supporter section, where Supporter Group Members with Season Tickets get first dibs on seats.
Then we could finally get a majority of supporters into one area, instead of the sporadic arrangement we have now.
Everyone would be happy:
- folks sitting in supporter sections who don't care for our antics would be happy
- supporters would be happy to have voices united
- front office would be happy to get us corralled into one area

Then they could take away the "supporter section" privileges of all the current sections.

Yes, you lose the beer garden, but people will still drink beer,
and 1500 - 2000 more cheap seats in the North end would definitely increase beer sales.

It's a winning situation for everyone.
The argument that TFC isn't interested in expanding with more "cheap" seats is a silly argument.
North end cheap seats is a simple and cost effective solution to many problems.
And those seats, despite being low cost, would generate revenue.

and yes... some roof action would be very nice!

i agree with everything you say except the bolded part. having to belong to a supporters group is going a bit too far. and if they were to implement such a thing, it would be impossible to police.

we all know, not everybody feels to need to align themselves with a supporters group.

Shakes McQueen
07-13-2009, 02:50 PM
For the monkeys, of course. What the fuck did you think they were for? :D

- Scott

Yohan
07-13-2009, 02:56 PM
i agree with everything you say except the bolded part. having to belong to a supporters group is going a bit too far. and if they were to implement such a thing, it would be impossible to police.

we all know, not everybody feels to need to align themselves with a supporters group.
I'd give MOST of the section to SGs, and one part to non SG supporters

and bloody scalpers better not get hold of these tickets

Parkdale
07-13-2009, 02:58 PM

I don't think he mean 'the entire supporters section' but a smaller section where tickets are held by the SG and distributed among members. If there's 200 seats in 112 held by the RPB's, then it wouldn't keep non-affiliated people out of the south end, just out of the main part of 112. Again, it would take a huge amount of work to maintain a setup like that.

AL-MO
07-13-2009, 03:02 PM

No shit eh?

__wowza
07-13-2009, 03:11 PM
hahahahahahaha. bravo.

Why peanut trees?

it was in between that or popcorn.

Parkdale
07-13-2009, 03:28 PM
^ well you made the right choice.

side note: can we put Cunningham in the stockade and pelt him with peanuts?

kodiakTFC
07-13-2009, 03:28 PM
I got connections to someone who is high up in MLSE and basically, expansion doesn't make any sense for them right now.

Parkdale
07-13-2009, 03:29 PM
I got connections to someone who is high up in MLSE and basically, expansion doesn't make any sense for them right now.

well how about the bouncy castle?

__wowza
07-13-2009, 03:45 PM
well how about the bouncy castle?

not before my fuad statue ya don!!

Red Skies At Night
07-13-2009, 03:55 PM
Complete football/soccer domination by the home team (and more wins)... other than that I'm good for now...

Red Skies At Night
07-13-2009, 03:58 PM
Oh, and remove the seats in the south stand and put in small pedestal tables for me to put my beer on when I'm cheering and scarf waving... would work for me anyway...

FluSH
07-13-2009, 04:21 PM

I'm crying of laughter here,,., OMG... this is hilarious!! !! !

twice_removed
07-13-2009, 04:38 PM

- Scott

A proper (safe) terrace in place of the beer garden would be an amazing experience!

Super
07-13-2009, 04:41 PM
Oh fuck wowza, POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!

AL-MO
07-13-2009, 04:53 PM
Could we put a zip line in? Maybe from the press box to the 111/112 corner?

AL-MO
07-13-2009, 04:58 PM

- Scott

Row 5 (I think? RPB London/Shaughno can confirm) in 112 is the start!!!

Brooker
07-13-2009, 05:03 PM
No shit eh?

theres a reason why

WestStandGeoff
07-13-2009, 05:04 PM
oh, and cup holders ;)

But you already have 2 attached to the ends of your arms...

markus
07-13-2009, 07:24 PM

...P.A. is too loud in the northend...

NateDoGG
07-13-2009, 09:11 PM
beer garden gone
replaced with a full stand
the corners filled with stands (but still having a entrace for ambluances)

Cas87
07-13-2009, 10:27 PM
Step One: REAL F**KING GRASS

Step Two: Complete Second deck seats (meaning put seats over all current suites)

Step Three: Somehow fit stand on the cash bars in the north end (while keeping the beear garden, just smaller, and the scoreboard)

Step Four:
Under the score board replace Carlsberg logo with room for MLS Cup banners

james
07-13-2009, 10:40 PM
add seats in the corners and add a stand in the North End with 2- 3,000 seats in it making the stadium closed in all the way around. Move North End Elite in the new North Stand. Also section a small area off in the new stand near one of the corners for away fans with some sort of barrieir blocking away fans from home fans. Have something like 500 seats available for teams like Montreal,Chicago,and DC. Other teams less likely to have much away fans save 100 seats. Give away fans something like a month period to buy up the tickets in the away section, if they dont then the seats will be sold to Toronto fans.

Also maybe add a small second stand to the South End with 1-2,000 more seats. Making the stadium capacity from about 25-27,000 seats. Also renovate some of the concessions. Maybe add a pub somewhere in the stadium.

GuelphStorm2007
07-13-2009, 10:43 PM
For now get Grass for sure, Get rid of the Beer garden and replace with seats. and see if they can more washrooms.

james
07-13-2009, 11:07 PM
if TFC added a North Stand it could solve many problems they have these days in sections like 110, 109. By adding the North Stand they give fans in other sections who want to be in a supporters section have a chance to buy tickets in the new North End supporters section that is standing only, just like the South End Currently is.

Then all seats on the East and West Stands are all sitting, no flags and such, while seats in the North and South Stand are all standing and flags and drums and all are aloud.

They could also make a small sectioned off area from the home fans for away fans in the new North Stand.

grizzle
07-13-2009, 11:09 PM
My list in order of importance:
- Better organization of supporter sections (as previously mentioned - remove beer garden, add north section)
- More low price seats elsewhere
- Cool Promotions / Giveaways (Not just a pizza delivered to your seat, things like special days, etc.)

kitchener-TFC
07-14-2009, 12:27 AM

Hatin' on the island residents, are we? lol

RedMAN127
07-14-2009, 07:31 AM

lol, are those guys permanantly protesting something near gate three?

RedMAN127
07-14-2009, 07:34 AM
My list in order of importance:
- Better organization of supporter sections (as previously mentioned - remove beer garden, add north section)
- More low price seats elsewhere
- Cool Promotions / Giveaways (Not just a pizza delivered to your seat, things like special days, etc.)

^ to my disapointment ... they don't actually give you Pizza when you win, just a coupon for a slice, what a rip-off.

Parkdale
07-14-2009, 07:56 AM
I'm not sure why the beer garden gets so much hate.
it's an active area with lots of people moving around and
having a good time, and I can't see another 'family section'
being any better than that. I say 'Family section' because it's
too far away from the pitch for a supporters section (IMO)

it's only like 15 feet from the front row of 112 to the corner flag,
and that's a huge part of why 112 gets so into the action.
If a supporters section is 40 feet back, with obstructions,
it just won't work the same way.

I've never bought a beer in the beer garden, but I understand the purpose.
They won't be pulling it out and putting in "cheap" seats anytime soon.

Also, with the talk of expansion, you guys have to realize that putting in more
cheap seats (priced like the south end or 'supporters section' seats) isn't a good
business move for the club. They will put in higher cost seats, and probably a new
string of private boxes. If the club is all about making big $$$, then putting in a new
section of $300 per season seats just doesn't compute.

first post of the day for me, clearly the coffee is working.

grizzle
07-14-2009, 10:53 AM

I think the beer garden is a great area, and isn't necessarily getting so much hate, but people realize those people have seats elsewhere and will go to them if they didn't have a choice. By putting in more stands it will allow for the stadium to hold more people which means better atmosphere and more money. Even cheap seats if they can get 4000 in would equal $1.2 Mil in ticket sales per year (based on $300/seat/season) and about $800 in concessions (based on $10/avg per person per game). I don't know what it would cost to build, but I can't see it being more than $2 Mil, but I have no idea to be honest. I would think they should be able to make their investment back after the first year.

__wowza
07-14-2009, 11:22 AM
Does anyone know what happend to the watermelon stands from the U-20 world cup?

james
07-14-2009, 11:31 AM
I think the beer garden is a great area, and isn't necessarily getting so much hate, but people realize those people have seats elsewhere and will go to them if they didn't have a choice. By putting in more stands it will allow for the stadium to hold more people which means better atmosphere and more money. Even cheap seats if they can get 4000 in would equal $1.2 Mil in ticket sales per year (based on $300/seat/season) and about $800 in concessions (based on $10/avg per person per game). I don't know what it would cost to build, but I can't see it being more than $2 Mil, but I have no idea to be honest. I would think they should be able to make their investment back after the first year.

yes well said. And the people that are in the beer garden are often there because they want to be in a supporters section and stand up and watch the match but have tickets in family sections, so they go to the beer garden to watch the match. Now if you build a new North End stand these fans will have a chance to move there seats to a supporters North End section and will actually go to where the seats are located.

Also about the money issue, i think the team would like to add more exspensive seats in the stadium, but i also dont think there is a big demand for more exspensive seats and MLSE might know that. It kind of shows in the waitting list. My buddy was on it and he was like the 5,000th person on the list and he got a call asking if he wanted to buy tickets. But unfortinitly only seats are available were the more espensive seats. So it seem although there is a big waitting list, majority of these fans on the list just want supporter price tickets. And well by adding a new supporters stand wont bring in as much money as the family sections they still will bring in profits. And profit is better then no profit by not building a new stand.

james
07-14-2009, 11:32 AM
it's an active area with lots of people moving around and
having a good time, and I can't see another 'family section'
being any better than that. I say 'Family section' because it's
too far away from the pitch for a supporters section (IMO)

it's only like 15 feet from the front row of 112 to the corner flag,
and that's a huge part of why 112 gets so into the action.
If a supporters section is 40 feet back, with obstructions,
it just won't work the same way.

cheap seats (priced like the south end or 'supporters section' seats) isn't a good
business move for the club. They will put in higher cost seats, and probably a new
string of private boxes. If the club is all about making big $$$, then putting in a new

first post of the day for me, clearly the coffee is working.

the beer garden would be gone, and the new stand could easily be put in just as close to the field as the south end is. I dont think that a problem at all. And i dont know what obstructions you speak of?

Shep
07-14-2009, 11:33 AM
haha..$18 PINT!:drinking:

But if they had Guinness I could sneak mine in and it wouldn't look obvious ;)

kodiakTFC
07-14-2009, 12:47 PM
Paul has all ready told us they can't build on the north side because of building codes and the food building being in the way. Sides I am sure Carlsberg loves us and they dump a lot of money into the team.

boban
07-14-2009, 12:59 PM
It would actually be close to $7 Mil to build that. Now they could cut costs somewhere in there, but no way it would be less than $6 Mil. Keep in mind, they would have to do some demo work also with those 2 suits on either end of that north end.

boban
07-14-2009, 01:01 PM
Paul has all ready told us they can't build on the north side because of building codes and the food building being in the way. Sides I am sure Carlsberg loves us and they dump a lot of money into the team.
The food building is BS. Now for 4000 people I can see codes being an issue, but if something smaller (1000-1500) solutions can be found. That is, if you really want to.

boban
07-14-2009, 01:05 PM

I understand what you are saying, but let's take it a step further - just to be devils advocate. Why even build in the south then to begin with. If the cost outweighs the benefit. Build all seats along the sideline.
Other stadiums build behind the nets. It works for them. It could work for TFC. Problem is they just don't want to.

mlsintoronto
07-14-2009, 01:09 PM
The food building is BS. Now for 4000 people I can see codes being an issue, but if something smaller (1000-1500) solutions can be found. That is, if you really want to.

you are correct sir. We're working on a temporary 1000 seats for the PRI and RM games. of course now city hall is shut down so we don't know if we'll get building permits and approvals but we're pushing forward. I have no idea how this will look...this setup is really a trial.

But I'm also a fan of the patio. I like it.

flatpicker
07-14-2009, 01:15 PM
you are correct sir. We're working on a temporary 1000 seats for the PRI and RM games. of course now city hall is shut down so we don't know if we'll get building permits and approvals but we're pushing forward. I have no idea how this will look...this setup is really a trial.

wow... I'm really curious to see how that will look
(on tv of course, since I couldn't afford to go this game! :( )

Paul, would it really be difficult to permanently put in about 1500 seats in that North End and move the supporters into it, thus uniting our voices as well corralling us into one area so you guys can keep a close eye on us ;) ... and at the same time limiting the frustration of fans who don't enjoy being stuck in the current supporter sections located throughout the stadium?

edit... I just re-read your post... this will be done for the CCL game as well... so I will see it in action... good stuff.

boban
07-14-2009, 01:24 PM
I watched the Seattle vs. Houston game on Saturday. Didyou get a chance to see part of it at least?
It looked amazing with EVERYONE in their seats. Packed, singing, cheering. The way a sports arena is supposed to look. You are there for a game, not a patio.

Cas87
07-14-2009, 01:37 PM
It would actually be close to $7 Mil to build that. Now they could cut costs somewhere in there, but no way it would be less than $6 Mil. Keep in mind, they would have to do some demo work also with those 2 suits on either end of that north end.

My idea is for there to be seats attached above the cash bars/suites that are there, ALA rooftops outside Wrigley field (but more aesthetically pleasing to the overall look of BMO)

boban
07-14-2009, 01:46 PM
My idea is for there to be seats attached above the cash bars/suites that are there, ALA rooftops outside Wrigley field (but more aesthetically pleasing to the overall look of BMO)
That was looked at. It was shot down.