PDA

View Full Version : Pre-match: 18 July Houston Dynamo at Toronto FC

Yohan
07-12-2009, 12:43 AM
Probably going to be toughest home match to date.

Houston's B team gave Seattle a good fight, and lucky to come out with a loss.

Brian Ching, Andrew Hainault and Stuart Holden are still away on Gold Cup duties, but key defenders Cameron and Boswell are expected to return.

Watch for Brad Davis to be the creative force in the midfield and from set pieces (as he destroyed TFC at Houston last time).

And Houston finally gave up 2 goals for first time since late March against Seattle, and they only had their make shift defence.

I'd be very happy if TFC scores two goals on Onstad and his gang

Stryker
07-12-2009, 02:07 AM
Call me nuts but with Gerba signedf if De Guzman joins the team I think we've got a decent shot at winning the Scudetto if we find our groove.
Having said that, this will be our most important league game to date as it could ethier put us within 3 points of first overall or leave us as many as 9 behind.

Yohan
07-12-2009, 02:17 AM
Call me nuts but with Gerba signedf if De Guzman joins the team I think we've got a decent shot at winning the Scudetto if we find our groove.

you're nuts. not with TFC's away form

twistedchinaman
07-12-2009, 02:38 AM
We always have a decent shot -- but Gerba will only be a shot in the arm up front, and with the Garcia/Serioux combination working like a treat in the back. If we can keep it up, Phil can -- and will -- be in our collective red packets for the Year of the Tiger. And my, what a big red packet it will be!

Anyway...I can see three points going either way. It's all about state of mind. We came off a trio of wins, the epic against Montreal sandwiched by two wins over the Red Craps. Then we come out flat as a naan from Little India in Salt Lake (a team that isn't in the basement). We can't afford to have ups and downs like this every time if we want to make the playoffs.

Houston is the cream of the MLS crop, and beating them will be HUGE. But the lads need to keep their head and must not let the win in SJ get to their heads...

twistedchinaman
07-12-2009, 02:41 AM
you're nuts. not with TFC's away form

I think most of the league has some rather questionable away forms -- the ONLY team .500+ on the road this year is...SHITCAGO. And even then their home form is nothing to write home about.

Super
07-12-2009, 02:44 AM
Wow, you are quick. Yes, it will be a massive game - and we need to win this one. Also, don't forget Canada plays Honduras in the Quarter Finals of the Gold Cup at 5pm following the TFC game. :)

Shakes McQueen
07-12-2009, 07:20 AM
If JDG signs, we officially have the best midfield in the league. And given Gerba's strength as a poacher, I see us bagging more of our chances both at home, and on the road.

No reason our form can't improve. That's the idea of bringing in better players.

I'm drooling at the prospect of watching JDG, Gerba, DeRo, Guevara and maybe even Vitti all interacting in the attacking third. Pretty much every single one of those names, with the exception of maybe Vitti, has the ability to play like an all-star on any given day.

And perhaps we can finally play some genuine possession football, which will take pressure off our (at times) questionable defense. But even our backline is much improved from last season, with Attakora playing out of his mind, Serioux being the fucking man, and Garcia chipping in with a few great performances.

- Scott

Redcoe15
07-12-2009, 08:51 AM
Winning in San Jose last night, and remembering what Houston did to them at Robertson Stadium this year, I think the Dynamo will be less than Dynamo come Saturday. ;) :scarf: :D

fdasilva
07-12-2009, 09:44 AM
We just can't give away stupid set pieces close to our area, Houston dominates in that aspect. Remember last game?

Hooligan69
07-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Only six more days left until our next home game. Can't wait. :D

rocker
07-12-2009, 11:02 AM
so Houston is without who? ching and holden? nice :)

TFC USA
07-12-2009, 01:53 PM
I'm assuming this game is an early start because ESPN has a soccer special with the Chelsea/Seattle game immediately following.

Anyone going to the game must be notified that Alexi Lalas is going to be ESPN's announcer analyst for the day. :(

We'll beat Houston. Barrett scores 15.

Nuvinho
07-12-2009, 02:39 PM
so Houston is without who? ching and holden? nice :)

I think also a few defenders.

Yohan
07-12-2009, 02:49 PM
I think also a few defenders.
Out for next match. Ching, Holden, Hainault on Gold Cup. Eddie Robinson and Wade Barrett due to injury

Will probably see something like this from Houston

--------------Onstad
Mulrooney-Boswell-Cameron-Waibel
---------------Clark
------Mullan-------------Ashe
---------------Davis
--------Kamara--Oduro/Weaver

Mullan was subbed off early last game. if he's not fit for Sat, it'd be a lot of help to us. He's a quality winger

Sullivan
07-12-2009, 06:14 PM
We just can't give away stupid set pieces close to our area, Houston dominates in that aspect. Remember last game?

Absolutely!
Houston demands respect on set pieces. Conversely TFC isn't a threat. 5 corners last night against SJ and none were close, let alone hopefull.

The book on Toronto and corner kicks is very unflattering; it almost reads to just putting the ball back in play and hoping for the best. I'd get Guevara off the corners, replace with Brennan; let him whip them in.

Against Houston, I'll be happy with a spirited and competitive effort. A tie would be a good result; a victory is unexpected and reaching.

Houston's starting XI (plus subs) vs Seattle: Pat Onstad, Richard Mulrooney, Julius James, Craig Waibel, Mike Chabala (Erik Ustruck 60), Brian Mullan (Danny Cruz 54), Ricardo Clark, Brad Davis, Corey Ashe, Dominic Oduro (Ade Akinbiyi 62), Kei Kamara.

Yohan
07-12-2009, 06:19 PM
Absolutely!
Houston demands respect on set pieces. Conversely TFC isn't a threat. 5 corners last night against SJ and none were close, let alone hopefull.

The book on Toronto and corner kicks is very unflattering; it almost reads to just putting the ball back in play and hoping for the best. I'd get Guevara off the corners, replace with Brennan; let him whip them in.

Against Houston, I'll be happy with a spirited and competitive effort. A tie would be a good result; a victory is unexpected and reaching.
I wish Cummins would try for leaving Brennan circling outside the box for a long range shot. It was tried a few times last season and it has more potential to work. Or at least give an another threat on setpieces, plus Brennan does have a very powerful (if a bit inaccurate) left foot)

Houston's starting XI (plus subs) vs Seattle: Pat Onstad, Richard Mulrooney, Julius James, Craig Waibel, Mike Chabala (Erik Ustruck 60), Brian Mullan (Danny Cruz 54), Ricardo Clark, Brad Davis, Corey Ashe, Dominic Oduro (Ade Akinbiyi 62), Kei Kamara.
Don't expect same line up as yesterday for this Sat

Kaz
07-12-2009, 08:15 PM
the Gerba and JDG speculation is all good, but neither will be on the field for the Houston game. So it's not going to help. It's going to take everything we have to take on Houston, a tie would be a happy result.

Yohan
07-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Prediction for lineup? Is Cummins going to go with same formation as SJ game, or switch it up?

-----------Frei
Wynne-Attakora-Garcia-Serioux
-----Robinson---Guevara
--DeRosario-Vitti-Brennan
-----------Barrett

Subs
Edwards
Gomez
Velez
Ibrahim
Gala
Dichio
White

-I think Serioux is wasted at LB. However, Attakora and Wynne will probably get a spot because Houston does have some pace up front and on wings.
I think Garcia should get bumped to put Attakora-Serioux at middle, but that's probably not going to happen.
-Chad Barrett isn't going to get same amount of joy running at Houston defence, so I'd like to see Dichio trying to hammer Boswell-Cameron into ground. But considering Barrett scored two goals, Barrett is not going to sit this one out.
I want to see Dichio up front, with DeRo, Vitti, Barrett at AM role

kitchener-TFC
07-14-2009, 12:42 AM
Anyway...I can see three points going either way. It's all about state of mind.
Thats true.
When we played Chivas earlier in the year, everyone wrote the game off, but the boys ended up playing some really good footy. (It was also Cummins' first game as coach-unofficially)

Prediction for lineup? Is Cummins going to go with same formation as SJ game, or switch it up?

-----------Frei
Wynne-Attakora-Garcia-Serioux
-----Robinson---Guevara
--DeRosario-Vitti-Brennan
-----------Barrett

Subs
Edwards
Gomez
Velez
Ibrahim
Gala
Dichio
White

Wouldn't Guevara and Brennan switch spots?

Yohan
07-14-2009, 12:48 AM
Thats true.

Wouldn't Guevara and Brennan switch spots?
no.

Brennan is a natural winger. plus Guevara played CM just ahead of Robbo last game

DichioTFC
07-14-2009, 01:09 AM
no.

Brennan is a natural winger. plus Guevara played CM just ahead of Robbo last game

i like having Brennan further back than Guevara because Jimmy B is a better defender and Guevara has greater offensive creativity.

Yohan
07-14-2009, 01:14 AM
i like having Brennan further back than Guevara because Jimmy B is a better defender and Guevara has greater offensive creativity.
this is a bit of moot point because Guevara is a central midfielder, not a winger.
Brennan is a left winger. and Guevara is probably never going to play on a wing position

DichioTFC
07-14-2009, 01:20 AM
^ Agreed. A 4-1-4-1 would work as well with Guevara and Brennan playing side by side. Either way, we'll have a strong squad on Saturday.

grizzle
07-14-2009, 01:33 AM
I think this is going to be a very tough match. Last time we faced them didn't go so well (3-0, though it was in Dallas). Toronto has been playing well at home and I think we have been starting to see a great new team lately. Both teams are coming off a week's rest. I think this is going to be a close one, but they are gonna have to bust their asses for the win. I think we need to see injury reports / players missing before trying to make an accurate prediction.

prizby
07-14-2009, 11:23 PM
looking at the houston roster, i see 16 available players, dunno about injuries

could this be a good sign for tfc!!!

Hooligan69
07-16-2009, 02:01 AM
Houston's away record so far this season is 4-4-1 with a goal differential of +2 (11-9). Meanwhile, they are undefeated (5-0-3) at their home ground. It should be an interesting and competitive game on Saturday afternoon at BMO Field. Houston's defense, at least according to the numbers, seems to be much more effective at their home ground as opposed to away matches. Here's hoping we can take advantage of any mistakes by the Dynamo and put the ball in the back of net to win the game and secure another three points. It's sure to be a tough game as Houston's in first place overall in MLS with 31 points for a reason. I'm a little reluctant to predict the final score in this one, but I am confident we can achieve victory, especially if Houston is missing a few players from its starting 11. We shall see. I can't wait for Saturday to arrive.

maninb
07-16-2009, 08:56 AM
I think we should REALLY play it tight, and hope to sneak a goal....a 0-0 draw would be a good result...

jloome
07-16-2009, 11:07 AM
The way the rest of our schedule looks, this might be a must-win for playoff contention.

Seriously, two-thirds of the rest of the season on the road? We'd better pray we sign DeGuzman, and that Sanyang is the second coming of Tebily, because our defense a) needs help at times anyway and b) has serioux limping around every game; can anyone honestly see him making every game, the restof the season?

Plus, I like Garcia but his last two games have been mediocre-to-poor, with a couple of panicky errors. Not sold on him yet,even with his upsides.

Yohan
07-16-2009, 11:13 AM
Plus, I like Garcia but his last two games have been mediocre-to-poor, with a couple of panicky errors. Not sold on him yet,even with his upsides.
I agree with that. I'm just hoping that it's due to him needing to gel with his teammates and hopefully he'll settle down better.

Though that miskick at SJ was hilarious

Nuvinho
07-16-2009, 11:14 AM
^ With only 5 home games remaining, you are right....we need to gain maximium points in these games.

Houston, DC, Col, SJ, and RSL..........yikes!!!

prizby
07-16-2009, 01:39 PM
JDG will not be coming to TFC, lets be honest, he still wants to be in Europe!

http://web.mlsnet.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=5574741

interesting pregame analysis about 2:30 in

Yohan
07-16-2009, 02:40 PM
Houston RB Brian Mulrooney injured and out for this game.

Which is a bit of good news for us

I just don't want to get optimistic though, but I have a feeling that Toronto will get few chances. It's just whether we can put them away.

Dont screw it up Barrett!

jloome
07-16-2009, 03:09 PM

Which is a bit of good news for us

I just don't want to get optimistic though, but I have a feeling that Toronto will get few chances. It's just whether we can put them away.

Dont screw it up Barrett!

I think you mean Richard Mulrooney. And the other one only has a "y" in his name when you spell it with "Lyin'" in front :D

Yohan
07-16-2009, 03:14 PM
I think you mean Richard Mulrooney. And the other one only has a "y" in his name when you spell it with "Lyin'" in front :D
:facepalm:

I fail

Yohan
07-16-2009, 11:14 PM
According to some dude from BS, Brad Davis is out with flu

Good news for us

Cas87
07-16-2009, 11:16 PM
Just my thought on the formation

------------Frei-----------------
----Nana---Garcia----Serioux----
Wynne-----Robbo------Brennan--
----------Guevara---------------
--Vitti------Barrett-----De Ro----

3 Subs:
Dichio (for Vitti)
Velez (for Wynne) --> change formation to Velez, Garcia, Nana, Serioux in D line
Ibbie (for De Ro) --> Only if winning by 2 or 3 in 85th minute

Yohan
07-16-2009, 11:19 PM
that's an interesting combo, but wingback system for some reason doesn't work for TFC. the lads seem quite clueless how to operate in such a system

prizby
07-17-2009, 09:38 AM
-----------Frei-------------
Wynne-Nana-Garcia-Serioux
--------Robo-Guevara------
DeRo------Vitti-----Brennan
---------Barrett------------

i think thats what they had last time cuz i Cummins said they had Guevara playing farther back last game...Vitti and DeRo seem interchangable...told to let loose

jloome
07-17-2009, 10:34 AM
Yeah, that's it.

Lennon
07-17-2009, 01:22 PM
littleboswell (http://twitter.com/littleboswell)headin to Toronto. Hopefully I will sit next to a hot chick for once...about 1 hour ago (http://twitter.com/littleboswell/status/2691493619) from TwitterBerry (http://orangatame.com/products/twitterberry/)

:lol:

Super
07-17-2009, 01:54 PM
JDG will not be coming to TFC, lets be honest, he still wants to be in Europe!

And yet he asked for an extension of the deadline given by TFC to give it some more thought. He hasn't decided yet, and no doubt he would've given us his NO by now if he didn't want to come to Toronto. Yes, you are right that he wants to go to Europe, but right now I think he is putting together a list of Pros and Cons - and on this list of TFC he puts finances, family and future in the Pros and lack of challenge in the Cons.

Personally I think he'll return to Europe, but depending on the day and the reports coming out the odds seem to shift back and forth. I'd say there's a 35% chance that he'll sign with us, and that's at least better than one in a million.

KX5jNnDMfxA

Beach_Red
07-17-2009, 02:37 PM
Personally I think he'll return to Europe, but depending on the day and the reports coming out the odds seem to shift back and forth. I'd say there's a 35% chance that he'll sign with us, and that's at least better than one in a million.

When you say, "reports," do you mean the things we hear from Toronto? The TFC offer seems to have been in place for a while, so it really looks like there's no European offer good enough for him to take right now. Has there been any word of the European offers getting better?

nascarguy
07-17-2009, 04:18 PM
it's calling for Isolated showers from noon in till 4pm

Super
07-17-2009, 04:19 PM
When you say, "reports," do you mean the things we hear from Toronto? The TFC offer seems to have been in place for a while, so it really looks like there's no European offer good enough for him to take right now. Has there been any word of the European offers getting better?

By reports I mean confirmed/unconfirmed offers from overseas, and also the rumours of possible pay overseas. That's what I factor into the whole situation and what brings me to believe that he's still very much interested in TFC's offer.

Section 117
07-17-2009, 04:51 PM
I have not posted on this topic as I had to really figure out my opinion. Here it is:

As much as I would love JDG in a TFC jersey but it doesn't make sense on a few different reasons:

One he is a great player, but MLS is not where he should be. He needs to ply his trade with and against the best. If he can get a million euros IMO there is no chance he played here and rightfully so.

Two if you need to redo the present roster to add him. TFC ends up with more holes in a thin squad. So yes you get a very good player, but now you still need players so you surround him with crap ala Galay circa 2006-2009.

Three if MLSE is willing to spend x dollars what is Dero worth to the squad? IMO you cause to many issues within the squad. I can see some of the players being upset and right now we need the right atmosphere ad we have the two important games coming up

So IMO as much as I would love to see JDG in a TFC jersey right now for the money it is not in the best interest of the squad to add him. Maybe in a couple of years with a higher cap and a lower salary I would want him to come home

Beach_Red
07-17-2009, 04:57 PM
By reports I mean confirmed/unconfirmed offers from overseas, and also the rumours of possible pay overseas. That's what I factor into the whole situation and what brings me to believe that he's still very much interested in TFC's offer.

Well, we always knew we would have to offer significantly more than a European team for the same guy - it would be nice to know how much less the European teams can offer and still be considered the better choice than here.

Oldtimer
07-17-2009, 05:23 PM
Two if you need to redo the present roster to add him. TFC ends up with more holes in a thin squad. So yes you get a very good player, but now you still need players so you surround him with crap ala Galay circa 2006-2009.

Not really inevitable.

The Galaxy were crap because

(1) Alexi Lalas didn't know how to trade well, and ended up with poorer players than he needed to have under the cap.

(2) They signed Ruiz, who was injury-prone, horribly slow, uninterested, and well-beyond the "best before" date.

(3) They put all of the emphasis on attack, and put not-so-great junior players on D.

(4) Poor coaching.

Yohan
07-17-2009, 05:38 PM
Not really inevitable.

The Galaxy were crap because

(1) Alexi Lalas didn't know how to trade well, and ended up with poorer players than he needed to have under the cap.
hahaha yep

(2) They signed Ruiz, who was injury-prone, horribly slow, uninterested, and well-beyond the "best before" date.
to be fair, Ruiz was great for them during their MLS Cup years. However, Ruiz lost a lot of motivation playing for Dallas and turned shit.
Nobody probably expected Ruiz to be so junk at this point

(3) They put all of the emphasis on attack, and put not-so-great junior players on D.

Actually, Greg Vanney came with a decent resume, but at 34, didn't have the legs for MLS anymore. Abel Xavier also had a decent resume but also turned to be shit.
Though trading away Joe Cannon and put Steve Cronin turned out to be more of a mistake then ever.

prizby
07-17-2009, 05:40 PM
And yet he asked for an extension of the deadline given by TFC to give it some more thought. He hasn't decided yet, and no doubt he would've given us his NO by now if he didn't want to come to Toronto. Yes, you are right that he wants to go to Europe, but right now I think he is putting together a list of Pros and Cons - and on this list of TFC he puts finances, family and future in the Pros and lack of challenge in the Cons.

KX5jNnDMfxA

according to i think its Ben, who i had the pleasure of meeting last friday, from the its called soccer show who personally talked to de Guzman, he isn't coming

Lennon
07-17-2009, 05:47 PM
littleboswell (http://twitter.com/littleboswell)headin to Toronto. Hopefully I will sit next to a hot chick for once...about 1 hour ago (http://twitter.com/littleboswell/status/2691493619) from TwitterBerry (http://orangatame.com/products/twitterberry/)

:lol:

littleboswell (http://twitter.com/littleboswell)Replace a hot chick with a screaming baby and that was my flight to Toronto...29 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/littleboswell/status/2696449069) from TwitterBerry (http://orangatame.com/products/twitterberry/)

:tongue:

Yohan
07-17-2009, 05:47 PM
according to i think its Ben, who i had the pleasure of meeting last friday, from the its called soccer show who personally talked to de Guzman, he isn't coming]you just made English Rachel cry :p

thisisinternetclash
07-17-2009, 05:49 PM
I wonder... if Xavier had actually turned out as expected, how things would have turned out.

He was absolutely brutal; it seems like he was skinned for a goal every match. They would have expected him to at least be an above-average MLS defender. Let's say he ended up being one of the best ten defenders in the league, which wouldn't have been an outrageous demand of him at the point of signing... So much might be different.

Yohan
07-17-2009, 05:57 PM
I wonder... if Xavier had actually turned out as expected, how things would have turned out.

He was absolutely brutal; it seems like he was skinned for a goal every match. They would have expected him to at least be an above-average MLS defender. Let's say he ended up being one of the best ten defenders in the league, which wouldn't have been an outrageous demand of him at the point of signing... So much might be different.
nobody expected Vanney (US MNT defender plus MLS Cup winner) and Xavier (Portuguese MNT) to be such a flop.

Lalas needs a kick in the ass for not fixing the defence mid season to at least try to salvage the season

prizby
07-17-2009, 06:10 PM
]you just made English Rachel cry :p

how so?

Yohan
07-17-2009, 06:11 PM
how so?
you crushed her belief ;)

nascarguy
07-17-2009, 07:31 PM
On Saturday, July 18, the City of Brampton will be hosting the Classic Cars and Legendary Stars event. As a result, there will be road closures in downtown Brampton that will require GO Buses to detour in that area between 12:00 and 18:00.

Please visit http://www.gotransit.com/publicroot/en/status/showbusdetours.aspx (http://www.gotransit.com/publicroot/en/status/showbusdetours.aspx) for routing details.

S_D
07-17-2009, 07:51 PM
nobody expected Vanney (US MNT defender plus MLS Cup winner) and Xavier (Portuguese MNT) to be such a flop.

Lalas needs a kick in the ass for not fixing the defence mid season to at least try to salvage the season

I think Lalas was screwed because they had no cap room. Heck they gave away Ruiz for a couple of supplemental draft picks. I know Xavier had a guarunteed contract, not sure about Vanney but I imagine a USMNT would be. They were still paying Xavier after they released him.

Kind of like what happened to NYRB with Reyna. Everyone couldn't wait for his contract to run out because he was eating so much cap space. Not that it helped them once they freed up the cash :D.

Petor
07-17-2009, 08:44 PM

Isn't he the same guy that chanted no GST then got elected and gave us GST?
And the same guy who took Ronald Regan out to town in Ottawa and the audience chanted "get a room"?

Just wondering. :)

Cas87
07-17-2009, 09:33 PM
^
Gotta love Canadian political comedy

Man I miss Royal Canadian Air Farce :(

Super
07-17-2009, 09:33 PM
according to i think its Ben, who i had the pleasure of meeting last friday, from the its called soccer show who personally talked to de Guzman, he isn't coming

Why did De Guzman then ask for an extension from TFC to make up his mind? Unless he's simply using us to impress European clubs - his agent letting the news go about our big cash offer. Also, Ben (there are two on the show) interviewed De Guzman, and we all heard it - and though he did say he would prefer a return to Europe he also said he was impressed by the offer given by TFC. So in my opinion it's more Ben's opinion and based on about as much speculation as you'll find in this thread. No fact, though.

prizby
07-17-2009, 11:57 PM
Why did De Guzman then ask for an extension from TFC to make up his mind? Unless he's simply using us to impress European clubs - his agent letting the news go about our big cash offer. Also, Ben (there are two on the show) interviewed De Guzman, and we all heard it - and though he did say he would prefer a return to Europe he also said he was impressed by the offer given by TFC. So in my opinion it's more Ben's opinion and based on about as much speculation as you'll find in this thread. No fact, though.

he was flattered, but he asked for an extension, so tfc won't take it away if he doesn't get any offers..which he surely will get cuz preseason injuries happen all the time

twistedchinaman
07-18-2009, 01:44 AM
^ Let's move on from Guz.

I'm going to be bold and say the Orange won't walk out of BMO with anything.

TFC 4-1 HOU
Guevara 17'
DeRosario 32'
Boswell 41'
Vitti 66'
DeRosario 92'

Bloor West FC
07-18-2009, 04:54 AM
So pissed that I am missing this game. I will be driving fans to the game instead. :( I hope TFC kicks some ass! We want first !!

Nuvinho
07-18-2009, 06:44 AM
I say a very boring 1-1 draw.

felipe
07-18-2009, 07:51 AM
Are Houston missing Ching and Holden and Davis for this? If they are, this is a great opportuntiy for us. 3-0 TFC! We can't let this opportunity slip us by.

DDF
07-18-2009, 08:15 AM
Does anyone know if it's possible to watch today's match on line? Am in Dublin and no chance of it being on TV. Thanks.

Super
07-18-2009, 08:21 AM
This is a must-win. We can't let our standing in the table give us a false sense of confidence - especially considering the fact that we have a lot of away games to go, and only a few home games. We need to win this one - and I know we can do it!

Fort York Redcoat
07-18-2009, 08:39 AM
I say a very boring 1-1 draw.

I say a very exciting 1-1 draw.

felipe
07-18-2009, 09:01 AM
A draw would be tremendously disapointing...and ultimately useless for our playoff aspirations

kitchener-TFC
07-18-2009, 09:06 AM
It's gameday! I'm also going to be bold, and predict a 2-1 win for the Reds. Goals from DeRo, Vitti and Boswell.

FluSH
07-18-2009, 09:15 AM
Dynamo:

"HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM"

kitchener-TFC
07-18-2009, 09:19 AM
^ lol

TFC Cityboy
07-18-2009, 09:25 AM
we do have a nice little habit of beatimg top of the table team, from my hazy memories of the past 3 summers....
Long may that continue! No Brian Ching for them!

Brooker
07-18-2009, 10:08 AM
Long may that continue! No Brian Ching for them!

:party: