PDA

View Full Version : Today at Practice

Get In There
07-09-2009, 12:34 PM
Amado was back - in good spirits

Poz was there - asked him if he was back and he smiled and shrugged his shoulders "I'm trying - we'll see"

Robo - looked a little glum - but that could just be me reading too much into it.

They were throwing Vitti up in the air as a group (the last one they missed and he hit the ground) - is it his B-day or something?

Barrett was scoring with the right and left with ease - go figure ?

Michelle (is that the PR gals name) - looked like something crawled up her and died - just looking to boss people around - get over yourself girl. EVERYONE not affiliated with the team has the same opinion - it's too bad.

B

Boris
07-09-2009, 12:38 PM

Poz was there - asked him if he was back and he smiled and shrugged his shoulders "I'm trying - we'll see"

Robo - looked a little glum - but that could just be me reading too much into it.

They we're throwing Vitti up in the air as a group (the last one they missed and he hit the ground) - is it his B-day or something?

Barrett was scoring with the right and left with ease - go figure ?

Michelle (is that the PR gals name) - looked like something crawled up her and died - just looking to boss people around - get over yourself girl. EVERYONE not affiliated with the team has the same opinion - it's too bad.

B

:lol:
you know which part made me lol

Parkdale
waiting for the news...

Vitti out on injured list after team bonding mishap.

alexintoronto
Pablo Vitti (born July 9, 1985 in Rosario (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosario,_Santa_Fe))

Get In There
07-09-2009, 12:40 PM
Pablo Vitti (born July 9, 1985 in Rosario (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosario,_Santa_Fe))

AHHHHHHHH! we guessed right

Tks for that

B

Shaughno
07-09-2009, 12:40 PM

It wasn't about a player that's for sure. ;)

wzhxvy
07-09-2009, 12:41 PM
There is a very cute MLSE employee usually at Gate 3 with a board...my two cents to this discussion lol

Shaughno
07-09-2009, 12:42 PM
There is a very cute MLSE employee usually at Gate 3 with a board...my two cents to this discussion lol

When I first read this I thought it said BEARD :lol: Yikes.

Parkdale
07-09-2009, 12:44 PM

Paul B has a goatee. I hope that's not who you thought of first.

Velvet Elvis
07-09-2009, 12:44 PM

Sorry Shags, I am not affiliated with MLSE ...

phonzo
07-09-2009, 12:45 PM

not just you boris...:)

Hitcho
07-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Well if Poz is trying then this should be a done deal soon. We've let go so many players recently and Poz is a Canadian and a utility player AND he's been on the roster before so knows the club. The sooner the better frankly because our roster is pretty thin in places right now!

spezz44
07-09-2009, 12:56 PM
AHHHHHHHH! we guessed right

Tks for that

B

In deed saw him at Lobby last night looked like he was having a good time, nice guy.

dupont
07-09-2009, 12:58 PM

Whew! That's a relief! Even after his terrible back pass last game that gave up that first goal, he is a very important part of the team and we usually look a lot worse without him.

Hitcho
07-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Dude, how'd you Get In There for practice anyway?

Yohan
07-09-2009, 01:20 PM
ahahahaha!!! lol!

Good to see Amado made it back, after having trouble getting out of Honduras

Get In There
07-09-2009, 01:33 PM

Not at BMO

Had an in through someone else (to know day and time is the only trick)

If you know - the only rule of fight club is ..... don't bring a crowd (no more than two)

and you're gold.

if you can stand M's evil stink eye!

Watch GOAL TV and you will figure the place out (it's not a secret) - they were there as well filming.

B

yanggoh
07-09-2009, 01:38 PM
they train at oakville soccer club's indoor facility, don't they? or was that only for preseason?

Bobo
07-09-2009, 01:57 PM

Or the Asian beer server that's usually stationed around 114! Oh my goodness.....too bad she's so stuck up.

prizby
07-09-2009, 02:08 PM

is it a he or she?

Stryker
07-09-2009, 02:35 PM

Looked like he was on the verge of crying during yesterdays interview.

wzhxvy
07-09-2009, 02:39 PM
is it a he or she?

she people SHE...she is about 5"4 and usually dressed in black...<3

FluSH
07-09-2009, 02:47 PM

B

I've heard the same thing many times about this woman... it's sad really.

FluSH
07-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Whew! That's a relief! Even after his terrible back pass last game that gave up that first goal, he is a very important part of the team and we usually look a lot worse without him.

I'm glad that he is back and that he made it out of Honduras alive... :D

ecospice
07-09-2009, 02:49 PM

I think she helps the fans who have suffered some type of injury such that they can't sit in their normal seats and go to the wheelchair section. My fiance had her knee rebuilt last season and the clipboard girl helped us find our seats a few times.

Good to see Amado is back! They should all be in poor spirits after the RSL game...:picard:

wzhxvy
07-09-2009, 02:56 PM
I think she helps the fans who have suffered some type of injury such that they can't sit in their normal seats and go to the wheelchair section. My fiance had her knee rebuilt last season and the clipboard girl helped us find our seats a few times.

Good to see Amado is back! They should all be in poor spirits after the RSL game...:picard:

Oh, I think I am going to develop a physical ailment by next game, I am sure my wife will go along with my plans lol

Darlofletch
07-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Looked like he was on the verge of crying during yesterdays interview.

Just checked out the interview, and he really does look he's about to cry, especially when Godfrey's talking about going on the road trip and the upcoming schedule, as if he knows he won't be there for it.

Poor guy.

Is JDG really worth making Robbo cry? well MLSE? is he? You bastards.

Parkdale
07-09-2009, 03:09 PM
Is JDG really worth making Robbo cry? well MLSE? is he? You bastards.

hahahahaha. ha.

you sound like a south park character

Shaughno
07-09-2009, 03:13 PM
hahahahaha. ha.

Funny thing, that's how I read it too... must have been from watching the South Park episode last night when the Japanese try to take over. :lol:

Darlofletch
07-09-2009, 03:18 PM
hahahahaha. ha.

Oh My God! They traded Robbo!

Hopefully they don't trade or release him, I still think he'd be a useful player for us even if we do get JDG, but mainly I feel that Robbo, Dichio and Brennan were the heart of the team for expansion era tfc. That's shifting now to the Canadians, De Ro, Serioux, Gerba, JDG?, which will hopefully be a much more succesful era, but I'd hate to see any of them get treated shabbily by the club. I love that we won our first silverware while they were still around, and would like to think that one way or another we'll treat them with a bit of class.

Troll
07-09-2009, 03:20 PM
Oh My God! They traded Robbo!

Hopefully they don't trade or release him, I still think he'd be a useful player for us even if we do get JDG, but mainly I feel that Robbo, Dichio and Brennan were the heart of the team for expansion era tfc. That's shifting now to the Canadians, De Ro, Serioux, Gerba, JDG?, which will hopefully be a much more succesful era, but I'd hate to see any of them get treated shabbily by the club. I love that we won our first silverware while they were still around, and would like to think that one way or another we'll treat them with a bit of class.

Ya, they can play together with Cronin and just line 7 in the back.

Exciting times at the Beemo...

prizby
07-10-2009, 08:14 AM

pretty sure i know who your talking about now, since my friend told me who it is lol