PDA

View Full Version : Where to Buy 442 Mag

gmacpheetfc
07-06-2009, 03:38 PM
Anybody know where to pick up a subscription or monthly copy in the city?

Cambridge_Red
07-06-2009, 03:49 PM
Chapters

Keystone FC
07-06-2009, 05:42 PM
Indigo?

eustacchio
07-06-2009, 05:44 PM
the internet?

http://haymarket.subscribeonline.co.uk/all-titles/four-four-two?offer=FFT92&countryCode=GBR

King Jeff
07-06-2009, 05:56 PM
Anybody know where to pick up a subscription or monthly copy in the city?

United Cigar Stores in the Bay-Dundas mall definitely stocks FourFourTwo. It has a bunch of other soccer mags, too.

brad
07-06-2009, 06:18 PM
That International Magazine place (I think that's what it's called, its the magazine place all over has them). As mentioned, Indigo does as well.

They are expensive though, usually $12 to $14 per issue.

Cambridge_Red
07-06-2009, 06:53 PM
Indigo?

Sure..... I think thats pretty much the same store. Basically any decent book/magazine store..

Cambridge_Red
07-06-2009, 06:54 PM
That International Magazine place (I think that's what it's called, its the magazine place all over has them). As mentioned, Indigo does as well.

They are expensive though, usually $12 to $14 per issue.

Worth it though as it is IMO the best footy mag.

Joe Kool
07-06-2009, 07:28 PM
FourFourTwo – MLS Special Offer!

FourFourTwo is the only magazine in the world that truly reflects football in all its extremes - spectacular, dramatic, hilarious, opinionated, authoritative, intelligent, quirky. Every month our team of experts delivers the biggest names, the finest features and the best insight in world football.

From the grass roots to the EPL, international football to MLS, if it's in the game, it's in FourFourTwo.

We’ve just published our first ever MLS Season Preview featuring team guides, predictions, coaches and fans, plus interviews with MLS stars past, present and future. And there’ll be more to come as the season progresses.

So why not take advantage of this exclusive subscription offer and get FourFourTwo delivered direct to your door every month?

MLS Offer - $49
SAVE 57% when you subscribe to FourFourTwo
Just $49 every 12 issues (save $65!)
Includes free delivery

Click here to order
www.themagazineshop.com/fftmls91 (http://www.themagazineshop.com/fftmls91)

Mikey
07-06-2009, 07:37 PM
I get it delivered and it's way cheaper than buying it in the stores here.

Skinner
07-06-2009, 07:41 PM

FourFourTwo is the only magazine in the world that truly reflects football in all its extremes - spectacular, dramatic, hilarious, opinionated, authoritative, intelligent, quirky. Every month our team of experts delivers the biggest names, the finest features and the best insight in world football.

From the grass roots to the EPL, international football to MLS, if it's in the game, it's in FourFourTwo.

We’ve just published our first ever MLS Season Preview featuring team guides, predictions, coaches and fans, plus interviews with MLS stars past, present and future. And there’ll be more to come as the season progresses.

So why not take advantage of this exclusive subscription offer and get FourFourTwo delivered direct to your door every month?

MLS Offer - $49
Includes free delivery

Click here to order

Thanks for subscription deal info JK. 442 is a fantastic football magazine but at the newstand price it gets a little steep. This will allow me to not miss an issue. Only problem is, I can never bring myself to throw them away (they are great to go back to from time to time) so the bathrooms start to fill up with back issues. The missus is not too impressed.

Ossington Mental Youth
07-07-2009, 12:56 AM
big fan of 442 but still kinda love WSC (insanely expensive and really only covers the EPL which is a bummer cuz i dont support a team in it but the articles make up for it)

The Kingpin
07-07-2009, 01:22 AM
The issue that covers TFC is in the August issue - Just an FYI

raj100
07-07-2009, 03:51 PM

MLS Offer - $49
Includes free delivery

Click here to order

whats the promo code?