PDA

View Full Version : John Molinaro now on Twitter

johnmolinaro
07-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Be sure to follow me so you can bask in my brilliance:

http://twitter.com/JohnMolinaro

No, seriously, I'll try to tweet with as many as TFC updates as I can.

Cheers,
John

Redpunkfiddle
07-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Well that's it- Twitter has officially jumped the shark.

No, seriously, thanks and looking forward to the scoops.

Carts
07-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Will you use 'Twitpic' as well...??? :)

Lindsay Lohan uses up 98% of the bandwidth - but I'm sure you could sneak on a pic or 2... :)

Carts....

ecospice
07-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Be sure to follow me so you can bask in my brilliance:

http://twitter.com/JohnMolinaro

No, seriously, I'll try to tweet with as many as TFC updates as I can.

Cheers,
John

Hey J-Mo. Please twitter the Dynamo game. I'm getting hitched and have to miss the game...in defence, we picked the date before the schedule was announced...

:scarf:

johnmolinaro
07-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Hey J-Mo. Please twitter the Dynamo game. I'm getting hitched and have to miss the game...in defence, we picked the date before the schedule was announced...

:scarf:

Will do. Funny, because I have a work colleague (she's a Toronto FC season ticket holder) who is getting married that same day in Nova Scotia. Can't believe she and her husband didn't pick another day.

prizby
07-06-2009, 10:03 PM
/me bets that there will be more seire A updates on john's twitter than there will be TFC :P

UltraSuperMegaMo
07-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Meh. No offense to John, as I’ve generally enjoyed his work, but unless he’s taking about TFC or Canadian soccer in general, I don’t feel he possesses any unique insight.

We already have too many so-called journalists / sportscasters who basically report what’s being reported in Europe in term of football. With the Internet, there’s no need for the middle man.

Oldtimer
07-07-2009, 07:07 AM
Meh. No offense to John, as I’ve generally enjoyed his work, but unless he’s taking about TFC or Canadian soccer in general, I don’t feel he possesses any unique insight.

We already have too many so-called journalists / sportscasters who basically report what’s being reported in Europe in term of football. With the Internet, there’s no need for the middle man.

Maybe for Engerland, but I like his Serie A reporting.

TOBOR !
07-07-2009, 07:26 AM
is Twitter still around ?

johnmolinaro
07-07-2009, 10:39 AM
/me bets that there will be more seire A updates on john's twitter than there will be TFC :P

No, there will be plenty of TFC tweets! just not this week, as I'm office-bound and can't get to training.

ecospice
07-07-2009, 12:49 PM
Will do. Funny, because I have a work colleague (she's a Toronto FC season ticket holder) who is getting married that same day in Nova Scotia. Can't believe she and her husband didn't pick another day.

:facepalm:

Jay P
07-07-2009, 01:17 PM
:facepalm:

Im facing the same problem next july :facepalm::facepalm:

greatwhitenorf
07-07-2009, 01:59 PM
oh good just wha

greatwhitenorf
07-07-2009, 02:00 PM
t we need more poin

greatwhitenorf