PDA

View Full Version : Scarf Stolen By Another "supporter"!!!

MUFC_Niagara
06-24-2009, 11:07 PM
Mods, I have put this here for exposure....please move later.

I was at the NYRB game with my 62 year old father. He was wearing his half Man United/ half TFC scarf. It's the same one that BC101 always wears. We had them made up for the United sector of the RPB. I'll post a picture tomorrow.

Anyway, at the end of the match I went to the loo and my dad realized he forgot his scarf at our seats. He went back to get it and some guy who had been sitting 3 rows behind us was wearing it. My 62 year old father asked him if it was his, knowing that clearly it wasn't and the guy replied "yes, it is now." This tough guy was there with his buddy and they started laughing at my dad as he walked away, not wanting a confrontation. After I met my dad outside of the bathroom and he told me what heppened I went back to confront the guy but he was gone.

I just want to say congratulations this tough guy for stealing a scarf from a 62 year old man. You must feel so proud of yourself!!! Anyway, I am asking people to keep an eye out for the guy if you see him around. This all happened in section 110. He is african-american, 6'2", built like a bull (according to my father), and I say that because the only people of african-american background who will have that scarf are BC101 and Ladies Love Julius James.

My dad is gutted, i've given him mine so if someone could try and get it back if they see it, i'd be obliged!

Ladies Love Julius James
06-24-2009, 11:09 PM
That's fucking sickening. Malcolm is a class dude, a fuckin 62 year old man cant get back his shit after getting jacked. It's unreal.

billyfly
Section? That sh*t is bru-tal.

Azerban
Holy shit this is pathetic. Is the guy always there (do you recognize him), or is he a one timer?

MUFC_Niagara
06-24-2009, 11:11 PM
Holy shit this is pathetic. Is the guy always there (do you recognize him), or is he a one timer?

Sadly I think he is a one timer.

I_AM_CANADIAN
06-24-2009, 11:17 PM
pathetic... Unfortunately BMO seems to attract a lot of those kind of douchebags. Stealing a scarf from anyone, a senior citizen no less, is despicable. Hope you can get it back.

billyfly
06-24-2009, 11:19 PM
The only good thing about 1-timers is the chick behind me in 112 with the cowboy boots and short, short jean shorts.

Toronto Ruffrider
06-24-2009, 11:28 PM
Why is it that security can't handle thefts? I guess the yellow jackets are busy kicking out patrons for throwing streamers.

BC101
06-24-2009, 11:36 PM
iam gonna keep an eye out for it when iam at BMO... I fucking hate low life dirt bags... Fuck off. Thats the shame of shames RIGHT THERE.

BuSaPuNk
06-24-2009, 11:51 PM
That is just pathetic. Fucking dick. Seen a pic of the scarf from BC on the ManU thread....looks sick. Such a great scarf to lose in such a stupid way. If I had even one I would give it to you. God when will people grow the fuck up??

Torcida
06-24-2009, 11:57 PM
What a cunt! I'll keep an eye out, next home game I go to..

Keyman
06-24-2009, 11:59 PM
That is an extreme act of doucherity. Fuck you, whoever you are. Have some decency. I'd pitch a couple of bucks to help your dad order another scarf if other people are down.

Yozzarian
06-25-2009, 12:08 AM
That is an extreme act of doucherity. Fuck you, whoever you are. Have some decency. I'd pitch a couple of bucks to help your dad order another scarf if other people are down.

I'm Down.

BRed
06-25-2009, 12:17 AM
What seat and row did you sit in? I'm pretty sure I can find out how this guy looks. If you really want to find out.

Keegan
06-25-2009, 02:17 AM
Sorry I don't know how to post images on this forum

Did he look anything like this guy?

http://metronews.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/24/50_cent.jpg

Seriously though thats the biggest douche thing ive heard probably this year.

edmundo
06-25-2009, 02:26 AM
i made a thread about this very thing a month ago after the mtl game here, i had my scarf stolen in 111 by another "supporter" myself yet another reminder that you gotta keep an eye on your stuff at the game, theres people at the game for the wrong reasons in more ways that one

Cambridge_Red
06-25-2009, 03:11 AM
Northend will have it eyes open.

James Oliphant
06-25-2009, 03:22 AM
Eyes open for sure at my next home game, Stock.

Auzzy
06-25-2009, 04:06 AM
The only good thing about 1-timers is the chick behind me in 112 with the cowboy boots and short, short jean shorts.

So, billyfly, did you 1-time 'er? :hump:

Sorry, just had to say that...

That sucks about the scarf, really sorry to hear about that. Scarf was too much in the heat for me today. I was feeling like a douche to be worrying about it lying on the floor in a bag, but I guess we do have to worry about crap like that...?

MartinUtd
06-25-2009, 06:56 AM
Too bad.. what row in 110?

FluSH
06-25-2009, 08:05 AM

I was at the NYRB game with my 62 year old father. He was wearing his half Man United/ half TFC scarf. It's the same one that BC101 always wears. We had them made up for the United sector of the RPB. I'll post a picture tomorrow.

Anyway, at the end of the match I went to the loo and my dad realized he forgot his scarf at our seats. He went back to get it and some guy who had been sitting 3 rows behind us was wearing it. My 62 year old father asked him if it was his, knowing that clearly it wasn't and the guy replied "yes, it is now." This tough guy was there with his buddy and they started laughing at my dad as he walked away, not wanting a confrontation. After I met my dad outside of the bathroom and he told me what heppened I went back to confront the guy but he was gone.

I just want to say congratulations this tough guy for stealing a scarf from a 62 year old man. You must feel so proud of yourself!!! Anyway, I am asking people to keep an eye out for the guy if you see him around. This all happened in section 110. He is african-american, 6'2", built like a bull (according to my father), and I say that because the only people of african-american background who will have that scarf are BC101 and Ladies Love Julius James.

My dad is gutted, i've given him mine so if someone could try and get it back if they see it, i'd be obliged!

you need to call us next time! we solve problems.

nobodybeatsthewiz
06-25-2009, 08:11 AM
not cool at all, tim. will certainly keep my eyes open for it.

jabbronies
06-25-2009, 08:17 AM
ya what row?

Parkdale
06-25-2009, 08:18 AM
It's sad, but I'm not surprised anymore when I hear a story about terrible behavior at BMO.

nobodybeatsthewiz
06-25-2009, 08:19 AM
It's sad, but I'm not surprised anymore when I hear a story about terrible behavior at BMO.

i dont know if its worse that it happened right out in the open in front of him as opposed to when no one was looking.

bullshyte.

MUFC_Niagara
06-25-2009, 08:31 AM
What seat and row did you sit in? I'm pretty sure I can find out how this guy looks. If you really want to find out.

I am in section 110, row 5, seats 28,29......this guy was sitting about 3 or 4 rows behind us.

yellowfellow
06-25-2009, 08:35 AM
Did he wear these thick white frame sunglasses?

Velvet Elvis
06-25-2009, 08:39 AM
Hey Tim (it was good to see you yesterday mate) ... I'm in 111 so I will keep an eye out for it as well.

adamdz
06-25-2009, 09:03 AM
I imagine we will see this scarf appear again. Will keep this in the back of my head.

MUFC_Niagara
06-25-2009, 09:04 AM
Did he wear these thick white frame sunglasses?

My dad said he had big wrap around sunglassess on.

yellowfellow
06-25-2009, 09:09 AM
My dad said he had big wrap around sunglassess on.

Okay, not sure if we are talking about the same guy. But if so, I have seen him in 111 as well.

Redcoe15
06-25-2009, 09:24 AM
Anyone who steals another person's soccer scarf is pond scum. What this piece of shit did makes him worse than pond scum. He's more like floating diahreah. May he get run over by a large vehicle.

legia_tfc
06-25-2009, 09:29 AM
pathetic :(

adamdz
06-25-2009, 09:32 AM
Anyone who steals another person's soccer scarf is pond scum. What this piece of shit did makes him worse than pond scum. He's more like floating diahreah. May he get run over by a large vehicle.

Then the scarf might get damaged :(.

MG42
06-25-2009, 09:33 AM
I saw that scarf when I was leaving, it was between 2 seats in lower 110, didn't see anyone take it though, that sucks :(

Derko
06-25-2009, 09:35 AM
I'll keep my eye out for it, I am in Sec. 110 Row 24
Cheers

yellowfellow
06-25-2009, 09:44 AM
I will go over our photo collection and see if I can find the guy that I was talking about.

brad
06-25-2009, 09:48 AM
Okay, not sure if we are talking about the same guy. But if so, I have seen him in 111 as well.

I think I know the guy you are talking about with the white sunglasses (he is an acquaintance, a friend of a friend). If it's the same guy, I highly doubt he would do this.

yellowfellow
06-25-2009, 10:04 AM
Sure, I could be wrong. Just want to help.

Suds
06-25-2009, 10:06 AM
Why is it that security can't handle thefts? I guess the yellow jackets are busy kicking out patrons for throwing streamers.

not the cops either I guess ... too busy calling in on the radio about a guy who threw a streamer from the beer garden that did not even make it to the pitch (yes, actually happened last night)

----

sorry to hear about your dad loosing his scarf ... thieves are the scum of the earth!

Carts
06-25-2009, 10:15 AM
On the other side of the coin - supporters can be great as well...

Mrs. Carts left her favourite red sweater in the front row last night - we were basically out the door of BMO when one of the beautiful Red Patch Girls (Lacy) ran after us and handed it back to her...

It seems like something small or nothing, but honestly Mrs. Carts loves that sweater - and getting it back was awesome...

That sucks that some idiot douchebag stole the scarf, but he's the 'exception not the rule'...

Lets find the guy, get it back, and then remember that 99% of us aren't him!

Carts...

manitou22
06-25-2009, 10:23 AM
Sounds like the guy behind me. African-American, sunglasses, white t-shit, baseball hat, stocky build. He was sitting in section 110, row 8, seat 29.

I_AM_CANADIAN
06-25-2009, 10:24 AM
Honestly, I have no idea where the security guards' heads are. I saw so many yellow shirts in the southeast corner last night it wasn't even funny. They've got their priorities completely wrong. Instead of looking for real trouble they PMS over things like people standing in the wrong seats in supporters' areas (the horror!), flag-waving in non-supporter sections, and a whole bunch of other trivial crap.

solacevip
06-25-2009, 10:40 AM
I think I know the guy you are talking about with the white sunglasses (he is an acquaintance, a friend of a friend). If it's the same guy, I highly doubt he would do this.

Oh snap. I'm just looking through this thread and I was sitting in 111 for the game....not 110.

I'm a black guy ..and wear white thick Oakley sunglasses. (yesterday I wore my Ruby X-Metal Sunglasses)

For the record...I did not take anyone's scarf. I didn't even bother to bring my scarf yesterday because it was too hot.

I saw the "white thick sunglasses" post and for some reason, I hope folks aren't talking about me......I'd never do such a thing.

Please post a picture of the lost scarf....

Jamaicanadian
06-25-2009, 10:59 AM
I have one question for you..............are you african-american?:hide:

I kid...I kid....

I hope they find the guy and remove the scarf from his neck forcibly!!!

MUFC_Niagara
06-25-2009, 11:14 AM
Sounds like the guy behind me. African-American, sunglasses, white t-shit, baseball hat, stocky build. He was sitting in section 110, row 8, seat 29.

Thats the guy!!!

Ageroo
06-25-2009, 11:16 AM
If that guy is dumb enough to actually wear it out to a game...things will get interesting!

BC101
06-25-2009, 11:18 AM
If that guy is dumb enough to actually wear it out to a game...things will get interesting!
ohhhhh its pretty unique theres only 3 in that stadium... Mine Nutty stock's and Nutty stocks dad.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/JSAN/2461763698_497f76ce8a_b.jpg

Looks like that one which iam wearing... LOL look who iam standing with. Scouser to end all scousers and some guy wearing a chelsea kit LOL.

Toronto_Bhoy
06-25-2009, 11:26 AM

Who owns that seat? Maybe you can find out through the FO? Is there someone on here who can in an "official" capacity?

yellowfellow
06-25-2009, 11:26 AM
Oh snap. I'm just looking through this thread and I was sitting in 111 for the game....not 110.

I'm a black guy ..and wear white thick Oakley sunglasses. (yesterday I wore my Ruby X-Metal Sunglasses)

For the record...I did not take anyone's scarf. I didn't even bother to bring my scarf yesterday because it was too hot.

I saw the "white thick sunglasses" post and for some reason, I hope folks aren't talking about me......I'd never do such a thing.

My bad. Sorry.

Ageroo
06-25-2009, 11:27 AM
ohhhhh its pretty unique theres only 3 in that stadium... Mine Nutty stock's and Nutty stocks dad.

I will definitely keep my eye out for it and go all guyanese ape shit on him! :D

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-25-2009, 11:30 AM
sorry what happened....unexcusable... lets hope you can get another for your Dad.... to all fans...never leave your scarfs alone!!

solacevip
06-25-2009, 12:05 PM
I have one question for you..............are you african-american?:hide:
I kid...I kid....

I hope they find the guy and remove the scarf from his neck forcibly!!!

Ha...nope. Born in the Bahamas....parents are Jamaican....been in Canada since I was a baby.

Oh and judging by the rest of the descriptions....I don't wear baseball caps.

Just to clarify...the lost scarf, judging by the picture has both a TFC logo and a Manchester U logo?

BC101
06-25-2009, 12:07 PM
yeah thats right... its a bar scarf...

Roogsy
06-25-2009, 12:11 PM
Tim...in the future bro...just say black. It's ok. LOL!

That is a pretty unique scarf. If the idiot is stupid enough to bring it to games, I would say there is a good chance to recover it. If anyone sees it, do NOT approach him on your own, speak to a security guard or approach a well-known RPB to make arrangements to have someone speak to the person, but don't take your eyes off him.

And please, PLEASE don't confuse Britchat for another black man. LOL! The last thing we need is having BC get harrassed by security!

I_AM_CANADIAN
06-25-2009, 12:12 PM
^Gorgeous scarf... looks like BC's has seen a lot of action. ;)

BC101
06-25-2009, 12:13 PM
word... LOL Also i gave one of my extra's to this white dude in 114 who is a regular at the United pub sooooooooo its not him too LOL. And yes dont try and lay the blame on the first hapless negro you see IE me. If Security approach me and bring me to Nutty stocks dad and stock we'll just all laugh at whoever was dumb enough to think it were me.

BC101
06-25-2009, 12:14 PM
^Gorgeous scarf... looks like BC's has seen a lot of action. ;)
Its wet cos its raining that day and Exiled was talking to me about something outside LOL.

BC101
06-25-2009, 12:15 PM
Good thing I decided to wear my old school RPB original scarf last night LOL I probably would've been nailed by the first dumb ass security guard that saw it.

prizby
06-25-2009, 12:25 PM
what a drag...sorry to hear about that

manitou22
06-25-2009, 12:52 PM
Thats the guy!!!
I pm'd you.

zeelaw
06-25-2009, 12:55 PM
I hope you find it Niagara.

boomcha
06-25-2009, 12:58 PM

I can vouch for you. Solacevip is a super great guy that I've know for a bunch of years. He is not the thieving type.

eustacchio
06-25-2009, 01:07 PM
Tim...in the future bro...just say black. It's ok. LOL!

or African-Canadian :rolleyes:

Redboy11
06-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Sorry to hear about your dads scarf bro....I will be on the look out for it. If I see it, I will get it back for you! Thats absolute trash.

Jamaicanadian
06-25-2009, 01:39 PM
Ha...nope. Born in the Bahamas....parents are Jamaican....been in Canada since I was a baby.

Oh and judging by the rest of the descriptions....I don't wear baseball caps.

Just to clarify...the lost scarf, judging by the picture has both a TFC logo and a Manchester U logo?

You're lucky.....You dont fit the description then cause you're Jamaibahamiacanadian ;)

C.Ronaldo
06-25-2009, 01:39 PM
people will steal anything thats not tied down.

people stole out of the "handicapped" coin box at the family restaurant.
its on tape, and it actually made me sick to the stomach

cops gave a slap on the hand

solacevip
06-25-2009, 02:36 PM
Over 1500 clicks in this thread. I'm sure you will get your scarf back. Someone here will spot it.

Get In There
06-25-2009, 02:50 PM
You're lucky.....You dont fit the description then cause you're Jamaibahamiacanadian;)

JC, if you don't mind me asking, were you at the game last night? (nothing to do with the scarf)

B

Jamaicanadian
06-25-2009, 04:56 PM
^^^Nah bro....I was @ my daughters match!!
Haven't seen last nights match yet but I'm sure I'll see the recap about 10x on Gol TV in the next few weeks.:scarf:

This scarf perp better lay low cause the whole board is on notice!!!!

Get In There
06-25-2009, 05:09 PM
^^^Nah bro....I was @ my daughters match!!
Haven't seen last nights match yet but I'm sure I'll see the recap about 10x on Gol TV in the next few weeks.:scarf:

This scarf perp better lay low cause the whole board is on notice!!!!

Cool

I'm in 106 and there were a couple rpb's sitting a few rows back with a guy I've gotten to know a bit - I heard your board name mentioned and thought you might have been one of them.

B

FluSH
06-25-2009, 05:11 PM

Are you near the bottom of 111? If so thanks for holding the place down... there is a good pocket of people in 111 who are always chanting! This place will be rockign in no time....

tfc_4_ever
06-25-2009, 05:16 PM
That is pretty sad.

I mean even if he is a United supporter there is no need for that ;P

best of luck finding the scarf

InTheCrowd
06-25-2009, 05:23 PM
That is pretty sad.

I mean even if he is a United supporter there is no need for that ;P

best of luck finding the scarf

I was waiting for that. 3rd page and I think you're the first to mention it lol.

Canadian Blue
06-25-2009, 06:11 PM
I was waiting for that. 3rd page and I think you're the first to mention it lol.

We are an ever evolving group.....

etro
06-25-2009, 10:53 PM
Will be on the look out...

what a disgraceful act to happen in our stadium. If spotted... reclaim by force and return to rightful owner?

Ruby do
06-25-2009, 11:33 PM
On the other side of the coin - supporters can be great as well...

Mrs. Carts left her favourite red sweater in the front row last night - we were basically out the door of BMO when one of the beautiful Red Patch Girls (Lacy) ran after us and handed it back to her...

It seems like something small or nothing, but honestly Mrs. Carts loves that sweater - and getting it back was awesome...

That sucks that some idiot douchebag stole the scarf, but he's the 'exception not the rule'...

Lets find the guy, get it back, and then remember that 99% of us aren't him!

Carts...
thanks Carts...it was too hot for that sweater last night n e ways ;)

shitty deal with the scarf...wish it was me who found it!!

solacevip
06-26-2009, 12:57 AM
Are you near the bottom of 111? If so thanks for holding the place down... there is a good pocket of people in 111 who are always chanting! This place will be rockign in no time....

Yeah FluSH....it's me. I'm the guy who returned your flip chart of chants back to you at Shoeless....

shoooter_j
06-26-2009, 01:31 AM
Will keep a lookout as well - I'm in lower 111 so should be able to spot this guy out next game if he's a regular

PJC
06-26-2009, 11:24 AM
TFC_Niagara, i'm sorry to hear what happened about your Father having his scarf stolen. I'm sure the scarf meant something to him for sure. It sickens me knowing that people steal things that simply don't belong to them. Why would someone not give something back to the original owner? Especially if the owner of the scarf is a 62 year old man? That is absolutely pathetic if you ask me. Niagara, buddy I hope you get your pop's scarf back. If it was my Father who had his scarf stolen, just the look on his face of disappointment would make me feel terrible for quite some time. Anyways, when i'm at BMO Field next time around i'll be sure to keep an eye out, that's if the scarf hasn't been returned to it's rightful owner yet. I'm sure that myself along with other fellow members of this forum wish they were the ones that picked up the scarf, that way someone would have posted here that they have it instead of the scarf falling into the hands of scum.

AL-MO
06-26-2009, 12:22 PM
Tim....Not a big United fan myself but that was one of the best scarves around!

Terrible that another fan (can't call 'em a supporter if he does something like that) would do that.

GBV
06-26-2009, 01:12 PM

"Yes, it is now."
?????
I'm thinking african american, 6-foot-2, built like a truck, eight to 10 years old.

prizby
07-18-2009, 12:43 AM
hey guys, not sure if we are still looking for this guy

sitting in section 110, row 8, seat 29.

but this is the first home game since this incident, lets keep our heads peeled and remember find an RPB leader, don't approach alone (if we are indeed still looking out for him)

last time he looked like:

"African-American, sunglasses, white t-shit, baseball hat, stocky build."

prizby
07-18-2009, 05:16 AM
ttt???

Moe911
07-18-2009, 06:03 AM
Thats gross..who would steal a united scarf.

felipe
07-18-2009, 07:44 AM
the toilets probably ran out of paper and he was just grabbin whatever was suitable...

MUFC_Niagara
07-18-2009, 09:49 AM
the toilets probably ran out of paper and he was just grabbin whatever was suitable...

It had a TFC crest on it as well so if you're implying that he was wiping his ass with TFC then why are you on this board? :scarf:

Roogsy
07-18-2009, 10:04 AM
Guys...the purpose of this thread was to discuss the scarf issue and hopefully help out Niagara. Don't take it off topic. Don't like United? Discuss it elsewhere. Period.

craigtfc
07-19-2009, 05:39 PM
Sorry too hear that Niagara that really gets under my skin when i hear of storys like that. did anyone see him at yesterdays game (houston)?