View Full Version : Pablo Vitti!

grizzle
06-24-2009, 09:23 PM
Finally, nice job sir!

http://torontofc.neulion.com/tfc/console.jsp?catid=2&id=828

bhoybobby
06-24-2009, 10:52 PM
Finally, nice job sir!

He's a very talented footballer, one of the best on the team. Looked to me like he took a knock in the 1st half. He is very strong with the ball at his feet & he hit several nice cross field passes.

He's a talent we should keep.

dclaro
06-24-2009, 11:03 PM
He's a very talented footballer, one of the best on the team. Looked to me like he took a knock in the 1st half. He is very strong with the ball at his feet & he hit several nice cross field passes.

hopefully at less than his current salary, but i assume that if we buy him from his loan we can negotiate a new contract?

I_AM_CANADIAN
06-24-2009, 11:04 PM
There were a couple occasions again today where he tried to do a bit too much with the ball at his feet, but even more often he managed to get away from defenders with his skill and keep the play moving. Great game from him, he and DeRo really orchestrated the attack.

billyfly
06-24-2009, 11:05 PM
In a 1 week period I have now witnessed Barrett and Vitti score. WOW

FluSH
06-24-2009, 11:12 PM
I love how he dusted himself off... it was very fitting... (his goal celebration)

Darlofletch
06-24-2009, 11:12 PM
As a bit of a Vitti critic so far, i'd like to say well done for getting a goal, I hope it leads to a lot more. I'm too drunk to type anything long and coherent.

Darlofletch
06-24-2009, 11:15 PM
In a 1 week period I have now witnessed Barrett and Vitti score. WOW

if barrett's goal wasn't called offside, and they both scored in the same game, I think the apocolypse would have started, the ground would have split and satan would have risen up at centre field to take control of earth.

thank god for that linesman.

dclaro
06-24-2009, 11:17 PM
if barrett's goal wasn't called offside, and they both scored in the same game, I think the apocolypse would have started, the ground would have split and satan would have risen up at centre field to take control of earth.

can he play CB?

billyfly
06-24-2009, 11:18 PM

Watching the hi-lights after the game in MTL, it was close to hand-ball for Barrett.

grizzle
06-25-2009, 12:46 AM

I agree, I have always been a big Vitti fan, it was so nice to see him finally put one in. He was long overdue.