PDA

View Full Version : Calling all TFC Fans in Ottawa

TFC_Ottawa
06-24-2009, 10:57 AM
Hey All,

Rarely post on these boards, but frequently read for entertainment. Anyways hoping to catch the match today but just recently moved and don't have cable yet. Is there a group of you in Ottawa that catch the matches at any pubs in ottawa. If so where, or can you tell me what pubs I may be able to catch the match at in the downtown core or beechwood area.

Thanks,

JamboAl
06-24-2009, 11:50 AM
Hey All,

Rarely post on these boards, but frequently read for entertainment. Anyways hoping to catch the match today but just recently moved and don't have cable yet. Is there a group of you in Ottawa that catch the matches at any pubs in ottawa. If so where, or can you tell me what pubs I may be able to catch the match at in the downtown core or beechwood area.

Thanks,

Welcome TFC Ottawa. A small group usually get together at the Georgetown Pub on Bank (near Sunnyside) in old Ottawa South. There should be at a few people there tonight if you are interested.

There is also a thread on the Red Patch Boys Forum for the Ottawa folks: http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=166. Please feel free to post there.

TFC_Ottawa
06-24-2009, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the Info JamboAl, I'll more than likely make my way to the Georgetown Pub Tonight

Cheers,

Marc"2L"
06-24-2009, 03:31 PM
I'll be there but I remember hearing rumblings of a possible cover charge?

JamboAl
06-24-2009, 03:47 PM
I'll be there but I remember hearing rumblings of a possible cover charge?

That was only when England plays. Should be none tonight; unfortunately, I can't make it.