PDA

View Full Version : Showing off the cup?

tfc007
06-20-2009, 06:53 AM
:scarf::flare:I was woundering if they MLSE,will parade the cup at the next home game for all of us to see.I hope!:canada::flare::tfc:

ElvistheEvilScotsman
06-20-2009, 07:04 AM
They should give the fans an opportunity to pose for pictures with the cup.

Its our first piece of silverware and we've been behind them since day one.

I'd love to see MLSE set this up without cost for a thank you for our loyalty.

:scarf::flare:I was woundering if they MLSE,will parade the cup at the next home game for all of us to see.I hope!:canada::flare::tfc:

TFC John
06-20-2009, 07:22 AM
They should give the fans an opportunity to pose for pictures with the cup.

Its our first piece of silverware and we've been behind them since day one.

I'd love to see MLSE set this up without cost for a thank you for our loyalty.

That would be a great thing to do but how long would it take for 20,000 people to pose with just one cup? Maybe for the next halftime show they could bring the cup and a photographer to the front of each section and snap a picture of the whole section with the cup.

JonO
06-20-2009, 07:24 AM
Too bad you couldn't make it down yesterday... A bunch of us did get to pose with the cup...

sulfur
06-20-2009, 07:30 AM
When the Toronto Rock won their last championship, they had the cup at 2-3 home games where you could get a photograph with it... if you donated to the food bank thing they had set up. One photo per food bank item.

I_AM_CANADIAN
06-20-2009, 07:32 AM
They should put it on display somewhere at BMO until next year's tournament- but unfortunately there's no actual structure around the field so there really is nowhere they could.

Heh, just had a thought... This is MLSE, I guess they thought a trophy room would be pointless. :D

sidvan
06-20-2009, 07:49 AM
They should put it on display somewhere at BMO until next year's tournament- but unfortunately there's no actual structure around the field so there really is nowhere they could.

Heh, just had a thought... This is MLSE, I guess they thought a trophy room would be pointless. :D

The trophy case is set up in the Rogers Club Lounge.