06-19-2009, 05:21 PM
FYI.
It's on through to 7 PM.

ManUtd4ever
06-19-2009, 05:22 PM
Thanks!

TFCinVANCOUVER
06-19-2009, 05:24 PM
I will Watch it every time it comes on!!

WE DIT IT BOYS!
YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! !!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THOSE GUYS!!!!

rocker
06-19-2009, 05:25 PM
i want a screen capture of Teitur Thordasson in the stands at the end.. bahahah,. i'm so bad

Nuvinho
06-19-2009, 05:30 PM
I plan to watch it two to three more times at least.

TFCinVANCOUVER
06-19-2009, 05:33 PM
being at the game in VANCOUVER and watching Caps fans shit all over us this feels so good!!

West Coast Reds you know what I'm talking about!

Lennon
06-19-2009, 05:33 PM
I'll never get tired of watching this :D

Vancity RED
06-19-2009, 06:01 PM
Like the Shawshank Redemption, this will be like a movie I will watch over and over again. It will never grow old. It's an instant classic because there are just so many great parts. The initial disappointment that kicks you in the balls...then a beauty of a goal that gives you faint hope, yet there is that thought in the back of your mind that na...it's not possible...is it?

And then...

And then after that...

And then, after that...you're thinking to yourself "Holy fuck! Watch these motherfuckers lose 4-1! The humanity!"

And then! Barret scores and it's like when Andy Durfresne bangs on the pipe in the middle of a massive thunderstorm and then crawls "to freedom through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness I can't even imagine."

But it's not done...Guevara puts the icing on the cake and it's kind of like the satasfaction you fell when Warden Norton finds out he's been played and blows his own head off.

Four stars.

Stiggy
06-19-2009, 07:24 PM
anyone know where i can download this match, put it on a dvd, put it in a frame, and have it forever as a reminder that as fans we must have faith, Saputo is Our House... to never forget this EPIC night.

FluSH
06-19-2009, 08:39 PM
Like the Shawshank Redemption, this will be like a movie I will watch over and over again. It will never grow old. It's an instant classic because there are just so many great parts. The initial disappointment that kicks you in the balls...then a beauty of a goal that gives you faint hope, yet there is that thought in the back of your mind that na...it's not possible...is it?

And then...

And then after that...

And then, after that...you're thinking to yourself "Holy fuck! Watch these motherfuckers lose 4-1! The humanity!"

And then! Barret scores and it's like when Andy Durfresne bangs on the pipe in the middle of a massive thunderstorm and then crawls "to freedom through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness I can't even imagine."

But it's not done...Guevara puts the icing on the cake and it's kind of like the satasfaction you fell when Warden Norton finds out he's been played and blows his own head off.

Four stars.

Best description ever.... sums up exactly how I felt lol