PDA

View Full Version : Tickets vs Islanders is included in the Season Seat Holder package

denime
06-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Reds progress to face Islanders

Home game expected to be on July 28th

The home match against the Islanders is included in the Season Seat Holder package. More details will follow in the next couple of weeks.
http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20090619&content_id=5414546&vkey=news_t280&fext=.jsp&team=t280

Pookie
06-19-2009, 06:02 PM
That's reassuring. I wasn't going to be too surprised if I saw:

Dear Recipient,

Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment is proud of our latest Champion, the Toronto FC. As a valued ticket holder, we want to make good on a promise and offer you something as a special bonus.

You may recall that at the time of renewing your season tickets, the package included a ticket to a game in the preliminary leg of the CONCACAF Champions League. Well, we made it!

So, to make good on our promise you will receive a ticket to see Olimpia (Honduras) vs Isidro Metapan (El Salvador). Please note that airfare and hotel accomodations are not included.

As a special bonus to our loyal customers, we are also going to offer you a chance to see the Toronto FC take on the Puerto Rico Islanders in the preliminary round on July 28th. As a valued Toronto FC Season Ticket Holder, we would like to offer you an opportunity to purchase tickets, at a special Loyalty Price, before they go on sale to the general public.

We are proud of the atmosphere we have created at BMO Field and appreciate your choice to experience it.

greatwhitenorf
06-19-2009, 06:15 PM
Third paragraph is priceless!

Oldtimer
06-19-2009, 07:41 PM
Pookie, love your satire, however it's missing one thing...

So, to make good on our promise you will receive a ticket to see Olimpia (Honduras) vs Isidro Metapan (El Salvador). Please note that airfare and hotel accomodations are not included, however are available from our special partner Proway Tours. Just call them and identify yourself as a Toronto FC fan to get a "special" fan rate!

FYP

Pookie
06-19-2009, 07:53 PM
^ ah yes... how could I overlook something that obvious. Nice catch :)

S_D
06-19-2009, 08:04 PM
^ ah yes... how could I overlook something that obvious. Nice catch :)

You are slipping... no marlie tickets? :D

scooter
06-20-2009, 07:40 AM
oh no its a special deal on marlies tickets you can buy them in advance for next year at a special loyalty price
they are saving that for the next round

Provicator
06-20-2009, 10:07 AM
Pookie, love your satire, however it's missing one thing...

FYP

Priceless

TOBOR !
06-20-2009, 03:43 PM
I wouldn't bother with these matches, according to TFC we're already into the next round :

Group C
Columbus Crew (USA) Saprissa (CRC) Cruz Azul (MEX)-Herediano (CRC) winner Toronto FC (CAN) (http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20090619&content_id=5414546&vkey=news_t280&fext=.jsp&team=t280)

nascarguy
06-20-2009, 08:22 PM
so do we still boycott Columbus Crew game in columbus if we make it