PDA

View Full Version : Oh the fickle TFC fan......

Canadian Blue
06-19-2009, 02:41 PM
Yes I know we won the tournament and now have our first trophy and that is fantactic. But all this talk of going to the airport to meet them and having a parade in the team's honour is something I find comical. Just a week or 2 ago most people on here wanted to walk out on the club but now you're all in love again.

What this shows me is that north american sport fans are fickle......from now on I would love to see no more threads about the team being shit, fire this guy, fire that guy, etc etc etc

Lets decide to support the team through thick and thin, crap and great....

:scarf:

Canadian Blue
06-19-2009, 02:42 PM
Let the ripping begin.....

Brooker
06-19-2009, 02:43 PM
gambiac?

Darlofletch
06-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Yes I know we won the tournament and now have our first trophy and that is fantactic. But all this talk of going to the airport to meet them and having a parade in the team's honour is something I find comical. Just a week or 2 ago most people on here wanted to walk out on the club but now you're all in love again.

What this shows me is that north american sport fans are fickle......from now on I would love to see no more threads about the team being shit, fire this guy, fire that guy, etc etc etc

Lets decide to support the team through thick and thin, crap and great....

:scarf:

Is that what you got from all the protest stuff? seriously? I was at the gate 4 protest, never a question in my head that i wouldn't be at the shite bulls game.

Supporting a team, and being angry at a team and wanting it to do better aren't mutually exclusive you know.

Stouffville_RPB
06-19-2009, 02:45 PM
The complaints from 2 weeks ago are still valid. Those issues haven't been resolved.

P.S. No one was every ready to quit on the boys that take the pitch.

I_AM_CANADIAN
06-19-2009, 02:46 PM
gambiac?
that would be 'giambac.' ;)

ExiledRed
06-19-2009, 02:46 PM
Once a bitter, eh?

Razor
06-19-2009, 02:47 PM
In the sun.
In the rain.
We will always call your name.