James17930
06-18-2009, 11:50 PM
Titan.

Discuss.

:drum: :flare::scarf::flare::scarf::flare::scarf: :drum:

:canada:

Sonny Cheeba
06-18-2009, 11:53 PM
are you really in taipei? how many broads are you slaying out there right now???

tell them you're dero... cornrow the shit out of your hair. they won't know any better.

TFCREDNWHITE
06-18-2009, 11:55 PM
Fucking \EH!!

DeRo is a FUCKING CHAMPION!!!

Plain and simple he is a fucking WINNER!!!

Sonny Cheeba
06-18-2009, 11:56 PM
Fucking \EH!!

Plain and simple he is a fucking WINNER!!!

well he's already won the MLS cup.... MVP and what else? our hearts?

he was a champion years ago.

poppamidnight
06-18-2009, 11:56 PM
I was worried the first few minutes he didn't look in it,

But then i Noticed, this guy was going all out,

and it carried on to the rest of the team

MVP right now,

give him our award... theres no reason to wait

James Oliphant
06-18-2009, 11:57 PM
He scores goals my lord
He scores goals
De Ro, he scores goals

Keegan
06-19-2009, 12:00 AM

Best champion in the history of MLS for sure. Not one, TWO MLS Cup MVPS, two MLS Cup GWG, 4 MLS Cups, 1 Gold Cup. 2 Goals of the year too.

DEROOOOOOOOO!!!

James17930
06-19-2009, 12:00 AM
are you really in taipei? how many broads are you slaying out there right now???

tell them you're dero... cornrow the shit out of your hair. they won't know any better.

A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell, but I'm having a good time here. :scarf:

Ossington Mental Youth
06-19-2009, 12:01 AM
Fucking King
Total Fucking Beast

ochos
06-19-2009, 12:03 AM
the Oracle told him.. everything he needed to hear.

Seriously though, any doubters can no suck the big one. I've been playing against this guys cousins for years, and he's been my fav Canadian athlete for years. DeRo is now a legend in the making!

ExiledRed
06-19-2009, 12:05 AM
No chicken dances tonight, just serious goalscoring business.

Fucking class. I love this player.

TFC's first hat trick and what a night to get it.

Sonny Cheeba
06-19-2009, 12:09 AM
Best champion in the history of MLS for sure. Not one, TWO MLS Cup MVPS, two MLS Cup GWG, 4 MLS Cups, 1 Gold Cup. 2 Goals of the year too.

DEROOOOOOOOO!!!

thank you... dude is a legend.

poppamidnight
06-19-2009, 12:10 AM
So can we hand him MVP already???

or is Amado still in the race????

hahhahaha

fiji_blue
06-19-2009, 12:10 AM
DERO IS OUR HERO!!!!!!!!! I WORE MY SCARF AT THE BAR IN Scarborough and I will wear it all DAY tomorrow.. If I see another scarf we will have a drink to our first TROPHY!

I am so FUCKING PROUD of our TEAM 2 NIGHT!!!!!!!!

Azerban
06-19-2009, 12:11 AM
sig VVVVV

this is joga
06-19-2009, 12:13 AM
Fucking King
Total Fucking Beast

agreed!

DeRo was the deciding factor once again.
this guy deserves a statue erected in front of gate 3.

Free Agents
06-19-2009, 12:16 AM
DeRo, Amado, Frei.

We are not worthy.

That is all...

gracos
06-19-2009, 12:17 AM
why in the world dont we make De Ro captain, i think it might change our team a little bit, as De Ro, knows to be positive in any situation that comes our way, like tonight, he didnt give up till the final whistle was blown

poppamidnight
06-19-2009, 12:18 AM
why in the world dont we make De Ro captain, i think it might change our team a little bit, as De Ro, knows to be positive in any situation that comes our way, like tonight, he didnt give up till the final whistle was blown

Sorry, I'm against the quiet 'lead by example'....

we need a vocal captain,

I just lived through how many yrs as Marcus Naslund as my Canucks Captain, and it changed by belief on captancy in sport

nick.mastro
06-19-2009, 12:20 AM
DE RO IS MY FUCKING HERO!

RPB and USECTOR PLAYER OF THE YEAR JUST FOR THAT FUCKING PERFORMANCE!

TIFO ANYONE?

TFCREDNWHITE
06-19-2009, 12:25 AM

I was making a statement.....everybody and their mother knows that dero is a champion! Thats why we brought him here, because he knows how to reach deep down inside and find that last ounce of passion and strength, and then pull out a fucking CUP!!! HaHaHA LOL

:flare::flare::flare::drum:

ochos
06-19-2009, 12:25 AM
DeRo is def the captain of TFC.

twistedchinaman
06-19-2009, 12:27 AM
DeRo = beast MACHINE! :flare:

Sonny Cheeba
06-19-2009, 12:28 AM
I was making a statement.....everybody and their mother knows that dero is a champion! Thats why we brought him here, because he knows how to reach deep down inside and find that last ounce of passion and strength, and then pull out a fucking CUP!!! HaHaHA LOL

:flare::flare::flare::drum:

yeah man... i'm just happy we have a champion on our team.

stretchthetruth
06-19-2009, 12:45 AM

+1 well said.

Yohan
06-19-2009, 02:06 AM
Who's not jumping he's not a champion.
Hey! Hey!

DeRo is a god

Shway
06-19-2009, 02:14 AM
Dwayne Derroo
Dwayynne Derrooooo-oooohh
Pass Him The Ball And He Will Score

Mojo
06-19-2009, 02:26 AM
In the New New Testament, "God" is officially replaced with "Dwayne".

FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH

iansmcl
06-19-2009, 02:32 AM
DeRo dance tifo? Is it technically possible?

BC101
06-19-2009, 03:57 AM
DeRo is your God now....
http://toronto.fc.mlsnet.com/images/2009/02/05/kpQFXDXh.jpg

CretanBull
06-19-2009, 04:08 AM
^ All our base is belong to him.

I_AM_CANADIAN
06-19-2009, 06:00 AM
He and Amado... they could never score for TFC again, and they'd still be legends for last night.

ensco
06-19-2009, 06:10 AM
He just does a ton of little things better than anybody else out there.

His ability to find and create space in tight is something to watch.

The zing he got on that first one, the biker, not many can do that. (Vitti popped one up in a similar spot late in the first half.)

He can even do the one thing no one else around here ever seems to be able to do, which is finish in alone on the keeper!

Wow.

Kickit09
06-19-2009, 06:39 AM
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=196&pictureid=1624

C.Ronaldo
06-19-2009, 06:59 AM
Dear Dero.....

Please take my wife, 4 daughters, and a goat as thanks.

I am forever in debt to you

Section 110
06-19-2009, 07:02 AM
I don't even know what to say; as a Toronto sports fan I'm so used to seeing my teams/players come up short... this guy makes me want to cry.

De Ro, I think it's fair to say, is a sports God in the T-Dot, asif he wasn't already, but this cements it. He's a winner through and through, not much else that can be said; I'm still stunned.

Stouffville_RPB
06-19-2009, 07:05 AM
Did anyone else notice that even though DeRo score 3 there was never 1 shake and bake. That's how you know he wasn't fooling around.

Limani_Ole
06-19-2009, 07:19 AM
gives 100% all the time.. the most intense player on the field... no one wanted it more than DeRo... he grabbed the team by the horns and dragged them back into the game..

TFC~Vatreni
06-19-2009, 07:19 AM
Beast.

Suds
06-19-2009, 07:25 AM
Did anyone else notice that even though DeRo score 3 there was never 1 shake and bake. That's how you know he wasn't fooling around.

I noticed that. DeRo saying there will be no celebration until win win this game.

DeRo for Prime Minister!!

Cuz
06-19-2009, 07:46 AM
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/picture.php?albumid=196&pictureid=1624

FUCKIN CLASSY!

Stencils
06-19-2009, 07:52 AM
I noticed that. DeRo saying there will be no celebration until win win this game.

DeRo for Prime Minister!!

I noticed it as well. No player really did much of a celebration. Someone was always there to grab the ball and take it back to the half to get on with it. From the first goal to the last.

That's knowing the job at hand. That's the focus we need to see. That's why TFC are Canadian Champions today.

Brilliant.

Shaughno
06-19-2009, 07:52 AM
How about Amado? He was fucking ON as well. His free kick, possibly, no definitely, the best freekick I've ever seen in the MLS, bar none.

David who?

Big ups to DeRo though, he was a fucking machine. The Montreal Massacre.

Suds
06-19-2009, 07:57 AM
How about Amado? He was fucking ON as well. His free kick, possibly, no definitely, the best freekick I've ever seen in the MLS, bar none.

Amado was great too. He's proving TFC are a different team when he is in the lineup.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
06-19-2009, 07:57 AM

David who?

was a beauty!!!.....

this has to rank up there also! ;)

watch the last replay at the end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML7Kh_Na3Tg

TorontoBlades
06-19-2009, 07:58 AM

When I noticed that after the first strike, I knew we had a chance :)

TorontoBlades
06-19-2009, 08:01 AM

David who?

No two dudes wanted the game more than DeRo and Amado - he was on, and he was significantly more direct than usual. I still can't believe last night, from ashy to classy in a week. I can't wait to salute the lads on Wednesday - coming back from my honeymoon early for this one :)

ACSertL
06-19-2009, 08:02 AM
De Rosario played like a man possessed...and for me his hat-trick wasn't the highlight, it was when I caught him saying "Where's the fucking trophy" after the full time whistle had been blown. :)

Also, I want to just be the guy who said Barrett scored the 5th and ultimately the most important goal...just sayin'. :)

Hitcho
06-19-2009, 08:02 AM
gives 100% all the time.. the most intense player on the field... no one wanted it more than DeRo... he grabbed the team by the bollocks and dragged them back into the game..

Fixed! :D

Shaughno
06-19-2009, 08:04 AM
De Rosario played like a man possessed...and for me his hat-trick wasn't the highlight, it was when I caught him saying "Where's the fucking trophy" after the full time whistle had been blown. :)

Also, I want to just be the guy who said Barrett scored the 5th and ultimately the most important goal...just sayin'. :)

I punched my ceiling in celebration. :rofl: :flare::flare:

Hitcho
06-19-2009, 08:04 AM
I loved the way someone was always running into the net to get the ball. Sometimes there were two or more players going after it. Garcia grabbed the ball after the penalty went in too - no hanging his head or moping around after giving the lead away, he just went straight into it and got the ball back up for the restart.

De Ro was celebrating his goals last night though, just with emphatic fist pumps and calls of encouragement to the team instead of the chicken dance. The passion was 110% from everyone last night. Fucking brilliant effort all round.

trail
06-19-2009, 08:05 AM
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

ACSertL
06-19-2009, 08:07 AM
I punched my ceiling in celebration. :rofl: :flare::flare:

:lol: I was ready to kill him when he missed the chance just before Guevara knocked in that wonderful free kick. There were times last night where having a short memory made the game even better!

Detroit_TFC
06-19-2009, 08:07 AM
I've noticed over the years that DDR really steps up his game big time when the stakes are high, e.g. MLS playoffs, MLS Cup finals, etc. I was starting to doubt that theory after the Vancouver fail but last night convinced me. I think he will be a big producer in the CCL games.

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-19-2009, 08:08 AM
To TO City council ...see how much better OUR team plays on grasss...listen to the players....and honor them at city hall or something!!

MrHawk
06-19-2009, 08:08 AM
DeRo was a man possessed last night.
As the minutes wound down, you could tell he was gassed, hence the Montreal double team at any chance possible (Even some triple coverage)

He had his best game of the year easily.

Really not much else you can say that hasn't already been said. It's just nice to see the board for ONCE in such a good mood.

TorontoBlades
06-19-2009, 08:09 AM
I loved the way someone was always running into the net to get the ball. Sometimes there were two or more players going after it. Garcia grabbed the ball after the penalty went in too - no hanging his head or moping around after giving the lead away, he just went straight into it and got the ball back up for the restart.

De Ro was celebrating his goals last night though, just with emphatic fist pumps and calls of encouragement to the team instead of the chicken dance. The passion was 110% from everyone last night. Fucking brilliant effort all round.

Muthafookin ya, I think that them scoring so early in the game was the spark we needed for this miracle. But then again, you know what they say about hindsight....you don't get AIDS with it :)

Jamaicanadian
06-19-2009, 08:11 AM

David who?

Amados free kick was very very well taken but I've seen Dero finish a better one when he played for Houston.......

I played against Dero in a cup game in the OSL when he was about 18...He did the same thing to my side as he did last night...We couldn't stop the kid, he just kept coming and coming. He didn't stop until he scored the winner....

Pigfynn
06-19-2009, 08:11 AM
"Where's the fucking trophy?"

epic.

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
06-19-2009, 08:17 AM
something tells me BMO will be rocking on the 24th!

ACSertL
06-19-2009, 08:17 AM
mwZaG1kaWQY

I think this would be quite appropriate for Dwayne today. :)

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
06-19-2009, 08:34 AM
dero's comment on the PK AT HALF TIME!....not sure of the correct respose but it went something like this...

In a game like this you dont pull a man down in the box like that...you give your goalie the opportunity to make the saVE!!

SO F'IN TRUE...the man tell's no lies!:)

Sonny Cheeba
06-19-2009, 09:00 AM
To TO City council ...see how much better OUR team plays on grasss...listen to the players....and honor them at city hall or something!!

vancouver had grass... remember that night?

Maple Leaf Red
06-19-2009, 09:55 AM
Sorry, I'm against the quiet 'lead by example'....

we need a vocal captain,

I just lived through how many yrs as Marcus Naslund as my Canucks Captain, and it changed by belief on captancy in sport
The only reason your belief in captaincy was changed was because Burke was too stubborn to get Vancouver a real goalie to replace Cloutier. They could have won the Cup in 2002 and then you'd think a quiet lead by example guy (ummm like Nik Lidstrom?) was a good thing.

This talk about replacing Brenna as captain is stupid.

ManUtd4ever
06-19-2009, 10:00 AM
Brennan is a great captain. Dichio is the heart and soul. DeRo is our hero...

__wowza
06-19-2009, 10:15 AM
star players are rarely caps, they're too hot headed.
DeRo is a rudeboy who cracks up the fans and players with flare and passion. i really, REALLY, cant see any reason for him not to roll into the armband sometime soon.

Jamaicanadian
06-19-2009, 01:27 PM
This thread must be wheeled...........

:flare::flare:http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=10864&highlight=derolero (http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=10864&highlight=derolero):flare::flare:

I woulda embedded the youtube vid but I'm at work <--oxymoron :)

Keegan
06-19-2009, 02:28 PM

David who?

Maybe the best free kick in the Voyageurs Cup history BUT everyone knows De Rosario had the best MLS goal and free kick of all time BY FAR, a lot of people rank this as a top 5 free kick world wide never mind just MLS.

BeninatoTFC
06-19-2009, 02:36 PM
star players are rarely caps, they're too hot headed.
DeRo is a rudeboy who cracks up the fans and players with flare and passion. i really, REALLY, cant see any reason for him not to roll into the armband sometime soon.

Neither can I, I eventually see Brennan being upgraded. He made some horrific back passes to Frei last night, and if not for his heads up play Montreal could have easily score twice on some mistakes he made.

Dave67
06-19-2009, 02:47 PM
Some respect for Barrett? Beautiful timed pass for DeRo's 3rd, scored our 5th and a brilliant little flick to Amado for the 6th.

Stouffville_RPB
06-19-2009, 02:52 PM
Some respect for Barrett? Beautiful timed pass for DeRo's 3rd, scored our 5th and a brilliant little flick to Amado for the 6th.

I don't think anyone has ever questioned that Barrett can make some plays. It's more about his finishing. Either way he did play well in the 2nd half last night.

rocktml
06-19-2009, 03:00 PM
BMO better be rocking on the 24th!

FluSH
06-19-2009, 08:52 PM
This video needs to be updated with all the new goals:

_VihUG5gK0s

You Should NEVER diss the CHAMPION

Roogsy
06-20-2009, 01:16 AM
http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=14704

Super
06-20-2009, 01:19 AM
We're so fortunate to have DeRo on our team for the next 4 years. He's truly an amazing player and no doubt one of the best, if not THE best player in the league. Add to that the fact that he is a hometown boy and deeply cares about this city, its fans, and our reputation as a club. I feel VERY privileged to have him on our team!!!

TFCinVANCOUVER
06-20-2009, 01:21 AM
I Think he should keep his hair un-braided for now on after the massive game he had last night!

Bars92
06-20-2009, 01:26 AM
this is what he can do when he stops diving in the area!

RicoSuave44
06-20-2009, 03:10 AM
DeRo is a legend.... no bones about it. But still, even after this hat trick and champion performance, I am still awaiting his 2009 moment of glory.

I have a gut feeling that we have yet to see the best of him, and that will arrive with the league cup.

Mark my words..... it will be done. Oh yes, it will be done.

grizzle
06-20-2009, 03:30 AM
DeRo... U fuckin rock... great game last night!