PDA

View Full Version : This just in: BMO and TFC announce new official cheese supplier.

greatwhitenorf
06-18-2009, 10:26 PM
Saputo Brands and their line of Ma Belle Bitche cheese products.

A conspiracy theorists field day after the 6-1 drubbing.

Mange bien, les rouges.

Kevvv
06-18-2009, 10:34 PM
Try the Saputo swiss cheese - full of holes

Beach_Red
06-18-2009, 10:45 PM
Saputo Brands and their line of Ma Belle Bitche cheese products.

A conspiracy theorists field day after the 6-1 drubbing.

Mange bien, les rouges.

I thought the conspiracy was Vancouver and Montrealer trading the championship with each other - first Montreal beats Vancouver twice, then Vancouver beat Montreal twice.

Then Montreal fucked it up.

rocker
06-18-2009, 11:13 PM
I thought the conspiracy was Vancouver and Montrealer trading the championship with each other - first Montreal beats Vancouver twice, then Vancouver beat Montreal twice.

heheh, ya.. all very CONVENIENT of them to trade it... until the plan failed due to the greatness of TFC.

Shitecaps have to wait another year. but this builds character in the Shitecaps fans.. ya gotta suffer a bit.. then when you win it's sweeter. we know that!

GhostPK
06-19-2009, 03:19 AM
heheh, ya.. all very CONVENIENT of them to trade it... until the plan failed due to the greatness of TFC.

Shitecaps have to wait another year. but this builds character in the Shitecaps fans.. ya gotta suffer a bit.. then when you win it's sweeter. we know that!

WhitecRaps have fans? I thought they were taking the roof off BC place.

Parkdale
06-19-2009, 09:59 AM
the finest poutines all use saputo cheese.

Kevvv
06-19-2009, 10:01 AM
the finest poutines all use saputo cheese.

"finest poutine" is like saying "gourmet Budweiser"

Lucky Strike
06-19-2009, 10:05 AM

Lol, I thought about this too. Each team shit the bed for the other and it gave the impression that the fix was on against TFC.