PDA

View Full Version : Sack Mo!

robert32
06-18-2009, 09:10 PM
NOT!!!!! This team can play when they want to and are motivated. If I hear one more person say its Mo's Fault i'm going to loose it, and you should be banned. FUCKING AMAZING GAME BOYS

JJSFC
06-18-2009, 09:11 PM
NOT!!!!! This team can play when they want to and are motivated. If I hear one more person say its Mo's Fault i'm going to loose it, and you should be banned. FUCKING AMAZING GAMES BOYS
http://www.h2dj.com/uclaradionews/files/borat-high-five.jpg

K1nG
06-18-2009, 09:14 PM
you moron they played a CSL club.

Sláinte TFC
06-18-2009, 09:17 PM
Who cares who they played. They dropped 6 on them and brought home the goods. turn that frown :( ... upside down :) ...we won!!!!

InTheCrowd
06-18-2009, 09:21 PM
It's difficult to defeat a team 6-1!!! Knowing that you have to win by 4 is proper motivation! Let's tell our players this before every game!

nobuzz
06-18-2009, 09:24 PM
um, they are a USL club

moron indeed

robert32
06-18-2009, 09:24 PM

You are the moron. Mo still assembled this team. The team that just scored 6 goals and won the Canadian championship

rocker
06-18-2009, 09:25 PM

ahh, the montreal fans are already coming up with excuses!

InTheCrowd

USL. Who's the moron again?

Red CB Toronto
No one should ever say another thing about the man who build a team into a champion, come on you Reds.

drewski
06-18-2009, 09:26 PM

who was more worried about their game this weekend

Red CB Toronto
06-18-2009, 09:26 PM
USL. Who's the moron again?

They called up some players from their farm team, who play in the CSL.

drewski
06-18-2009, 09:27 PM
i'm still not a big fan of his, but I'll give him his props, regardless of how, we have our first piece of hardware.

InTheCrowd
06-18-2009, 09:36 PM
They called up some players from their farm team, who play in the CSL.

Like 2. Anyway that doesn't change the fact that they're a USL club.

ua-kozak_TFC
06-18-2009, 09:45 PM
sack mo....

One win doesn;t change how i feel about this issue... just as shouldn;t one loss...

mclaren
06-18-2009, 09:49 PM
sack mo....

One win doesn;t change how i feel about this issue... just as shouldn;t one loss...

agreed, Mo still needs to go, but he gets a reprieve for one evening.

robert32
06-18-2009, 09:51 PM
Wow, some people on this board are whack.... what has Mo done wrong? As far as I am concerned TFC has a squad that is capable of going all the way... If Barrett could score on a more consistent basis. The players at the club are good. The players need to want to win. That is NOT Mo's problem or fault. All you Mo haters can fuck off

Blazer
06-18-2009, 09:54 PM
It's all Mo's fault. Good and bad. That's what makes a GM a GM.

robert32
06-18-2009, 09:54 PM
Fucking numbsculls.... I guess I should have expected this. Id like someone to tell me what Mo has done wrong

TFC USA
06-18-2009, 10:09 PM
Fucking numbsculls.... I guess I should have expected this. Id like someone to tell me what Mo has done wrong

Your username is a motherfucking hint. Robert and Cunningham. He's made so many bad signings that he's just useless outside of the draft.

Not to mention the lack of a proven striker, dismissing our team's poor play as bad luck instead owning up to his shittiness, and the aforementioned piss poor signings like Robert, Cunningham, and Ruiz.

He still has to go. Let him celebrate because he still sucks.

robert32
06-18-2009, 10:14 PM
He took a risk, all three of those players had the potential to be an asset to the club. Risks sometimes have consequences. Those players failed at TFC. That is why they are no longer playing for Toronto FC. I dont know what you are trying to suggest... He offloaded them. Would it have been better to keep them? Or are you suggesting he not take risks, and not sign players. You are a numbscull

Beach_Red
06-18-2009, 10:18 PM
NOW this team should go out and spend some big $$$ on a DP who can score.

TFC USA
06-18-2009, 10:19 PM
You talk some bullshit.

Mo has done jackshit as a GM and coach. Those same players you saw tonight fucked up in Vancouver, Houston, and at home in LA.

We still have the matter of qualifying for group stage to deal with. The Islanders aren't going to play their reserves. If we don't make it what will you say then? They are a USL team after all!

Took a risk? That's not taking a risk. Every player signing is taking a risk. There is no sure thing. That's Football 101.

Calling me a numbscull to justify your argument and calling for us to be banned if Mo is incompetent is what a troll would do.

ua-kozak_TFC
06-18-2009, 10:25 PM
He took a risk, all three of those players had the potential to be an asset to the club. Risks sometimes have consequences. Those players failed at TFC. That is why they are no longer playing for Toronto FC. I dont know what you are trying to suggest... He offloaded them. Would it have been better to keep them? Or are you suggesting he not take risks, and not sign players. You are a numbscull
I believe i speak for many people who see Mo as an unfit GM... Not beecause of the signings he has made... but because of the signings he hasn;t... There seems to be a consistency of him making moves when SHIT HITS THE FAN... rather than before the season starts. Since the first game this franchise has played our defence has been ABISMAL.... you would expect him to shore up on some defender for the begginig of season 3 yet he hasn;t SAME story for the striker position....
That is why i think he should get fired because he DOESN:T do his job. and should be let go of if we keep playing like we have been ...

robert32
06-18-2009, 10:29 PM
I guess I should have took your username as a motherfucking hint. Ruiz and Cuntingham were supposed to be goal scorers. Robert played for NUFC and was one of thier top players. Your right, it should not have been a risk. Those three should have done MUCH better then they did. He got rid of the players that failed, what would you have done?

Sonny Cheeba
06-18-2009, 10:32 PM
how many fuckin threads do we need?

"barret haters can suck it"

"mo haters can lick my cornhole"

"carver lovers are cornholes"

"i cornholed every doubter of TFC"

TFC USA
06-18-2009, 10:36 PM
So what? Just because you played in Europe doesn't make you good.

See: Titus Bramble :D :D

Look man I won't pursue this any further. I'm so fucking happy and I'm celebrating.

denime
06-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Guys take it easy,or I have to take my magic hummer and start :smash::smash::smash:.
In night like this there is no need for negativity at all.

TFC USA
06-18-2009, 10:42 PM
You have a magic hummer?

HOLY SHIT!!!

Beach_Red
06-18-2009, 10:43 PM
I got a magic hummer once.

Or maybe it was a dream.....

Sonny Cheeba
06-18-2009, 10:44 PM
I got a magic hummer once.

Or maybe it was a dream.....

i've woken up cupping my own balls with my hand... probably dreaming the same dreams...

trane
06-18-2009, 11:00 PM
how many fuckin threads do we need?

"barret haters can suck it"

"mo haters can lick my cornhole"

"carver lovers are cornholes"

"i cornholed every doubter of TFC"

How many beers, have you had?

trane
06-18-2009, 11:01 PM
i've woken up cupping my own balls with my hand... probably dreaming the same dreams...

Cheeba, this is not the RCT.;)

Sonny Cheeba
06-18-2009, 11:03 PM
^hahah i've only had two. but i'm having a brandy now.

and yeah it's not RCT, i should watch myself! haha

sidney
06-18-2009, 11:25 PM
NOT!!!!! This team can play when they want to and are motivated. If I hear one more person say its Mo's Fault i'm going to loose it, and you should be banned. FUCKING AMAZING GAME BOYS

f-off with these misleading thread-titles....enough already....just f-off!....if you respect your fellow/sister RPB'ers you'd respect our time too!