PDA

View Full Version : Imminent Gerba Signing???

sampace
06-16-2009, 09:12 AM
Any news, I'm waiting to hear that Gerba has signed on the dotted line Mr. Mo?

denime
06-16-2009, 09:14 AM
If that happens today it will be in the News Forum anyway :p

Hitcho
06-16-2009, 09:15 AM
first

:frown2:

Kevvv
06-16-2009, 09:24 AM
:frown2:

Misleading thread title. All it needed was a question mark and I would have moved on

Nodoubtguy
06-16-2009, 09:26 AM
I was expecting some sort of link to something......

your title really sounds like its news!!!

Nuvinho
06-16-2009, 09:30 AM
sorry, haven't read much of the boards the past 2 days. Is it for sure that Gerba is going to sign in the next day or so?

Pachuco
06-16-2009, 09:32 AM
Guys, when MO says someone should be signing Tuesday, that typically means that by Wednesday he's asked for a helluva lot of money ;) I would be shocked if Gerba signs period. Seems like the ones we don't hear about are the ones that sign.

VoxPopuliCosmicum
06-16-2009, 09:35 AM
Worse than The Neverending Story...

Corpand
06-16-2009, 09:42 AM
Usually this stuff gets announced abit past noon (if it does happen that is...)

zeelaw
06-16-2009, 09:43 AM
Worse than The Neverending Story...
This is the greatest case of false advertising since I sued the movie The Neverending Story..
Lionel Hutz legend lol

Shaughno
06-16-2009, 09:45 AM
Seems like the ones we don't hear about are the ones that sign.

Oh you mean like DeRo, Serioux, Guevara, Ricketts? :rolleyes:

Lucky Strike
06-16-2009, 09:58 AM
I was expecting some sort of link to something......

your title really sounds like its news!!!

Yeah, even with the questions marks, it makes it seem like there is some sort of development.

At least you didn't do it on purpose like some people used to!

Shaughno
06-16-2009, 09:59 AM
Yeah, even with the questions marks, it makes it seem like there is some sort of development.

At least you didn't do it on purpose like some people used to!

People did that? ;)

Pachuco
06-16-2009, 09:59 AM
Oh you mean like DeRo, Serioux, Guevara, Ricketts? :rolleyes:

FIRST of all, Serioux and Dero were TRADED. So how you are comparing that to a rumoured signing that Mo is trying to lure is beyond me. We didn't even hear of a potential Dero trade until it had happened. Ricketts we found out was here because of his cousin, NOT because of Mo. Guevara is the only rumoured signing out of the ones you just listed. On the other hand, I can name Kiki, Huckerby, Dickov as guys Mo said he had locked but yet somehow didn't sign.

Second of all, I was just kidding, so lighten up and stop trolling me for no reason.

Shaughno
06-16-2009, 10:05 AM
FIRST of all, Serioux and Dero were TRADED. So how you are comparing that to a rumoured signing that Mo is trying to lure is beyond me. We didn't even hear of a potential Dero trade until it had happened. Ricketts we found out was here because of his cousin, NOT because of Mo. Guevara is the only rumoured signing out of the ones you just listed. On the other hand, I can name Kiki, Huckerby, Dickov as guys Mo said he had locked but yet somehow didn't sign.

Second of all, I was just kidding, so lighten up and stop trolling me for no reason.

I was trolling you? :rofl: Apparently quoting someone is trolling now? Wow, I have been away for a while then.

I was just poking fun, but if you want to get serious. Out of all those guys, I don't remember Mo actually saying anything was 'locked'. I do remember him saying he was close to signing, but never 'locked'.

So piss off, lighten up and don't accuse people of trolling when they was apart of this group and board before tickets were even on sale.

InTheCrowd
06-16-2009, 10:07 AM

But mate there's going to be more rumours than actual signings for every club. The difference here is that we already purchased Gerba's rights, so we've already spoken with Gerba. He will be signed.

Gerba = Hope

Phil
06-16-2009, 10:07 AM

I seem to remember most of the names you put there as guys who came in on trial with the intention of signing them if it worked out. It didn't, but whatever. He is on paper with this one, lets sit tight and see if it happens.

spezz44
06-16-2009, 10:11 AM

I believe MoJo announced he was going after Vitti, and it was leaked prior to that, whether its worked out or not, that was a pretty big signing at the time.

Pachuco
I was trolling you? :rofl: Apparently quoting someone is trolling now? Wow, I have been away for a while then.

I was just poking fun, but if you want to get serious. Out of all those guys, I don't remember Mo actually saying anything was 'locked'. I do remember him saying he was close to signing, but never 'locked'.

So piss off, lighten up and don't accuse people of trolling when they was apart of this group and board before tickets were even on sale.

If you were poking fun you shouldn't have used this :rolleyes: emoticon. And your response, sounded like trolling. I was poking fun at Mo and it looked like you took it personal. Then you came back at me with some completely irrelevant names to prove I was wrong in my post.

Shway
2OTH......

(or did i kill it....lol)

rocker
06-16-2009, 10:12 AM
somebody needs to edit the title and correct the spelling mistake! "imminent" not "immenent"

Shaughno
06-16-2009, 10:13 AM
If you were poking fun you shouldn't have used this :rolleyes: emoticon. And your response, sounded like trolling. I was poking fun at Mo and it looked like you took it personal. Then you came back at me with some completely irrelevant names to prove I was wrong in my post.

Sorry next time I'll use this one? :hump: or this one? :flare: Better?

Irrelevant? How so? Does it matter if it's a signing, trade, or trial? In my mind, it doesn't as long as they follow through with it.

Realistically, would you prefer Mo signed Dickov, Huckerby and Kiki? There's a reason they were trialled and didn't sign and only part of it was money IMO.

Pachuco
06-16-2009, 10:18 AM
Sorry next time I'll use this one? :hump: or this one? :flare: Better?

Irrelevant? How so? Does it matter if it's a signing, trade, or trial? In my mind, it doesn't as long as they follow through with it.

Realistically, would you prefer Mo signed Dickov, Huckerby and Kiki? There's a reason they were trialled and didn't sign and only part of it was money IMO.

You realize that his emoticon :rolleyes: represents sarcasm right?

You also realize that this whole stupid argument is over me poking fun at Mo right? :rolleyes: and you getting all worked up about it right?

see, I can be sarcastic too.

It's irrelevant because you completely missed my point. Plus, you were wrong in the names you threw out, I already proved that.

Fort York Redcoat
06-16-2009, 10:20 AM
^Sig change in 5...4...3...

They said Mon or Tues on Gerba, yeah? Well most announcements are 11-2. Patience peeps.

Ageroo
06-16-2009, 10:21 AM
somebody needs to edit the title and correct the spelling mistake! "imminent" not "immenent"

Happy........;)

Boris
06-16-2009, 10:21 AM
alright guys...stay on topic please...

Ageroo
06-16-2009, 10:35 AM
Alright guys.....as Boris said keep it on topic....enough with the first, second......29th, etc.....

Inswingingwingman
06-16-2009, 10:52 AM
The can't find a red pen.

Jay P
06-16-2009, 10:53 AM
saw this on twitter a minute ago, refreshed and it was gone...

callitfootball (http://twitter.com/callitfootball)Ali Gerba has signed a multi-year deal with Toronto - waiting to confirm :)1 minute ago (http://twitter.com/callitfootball/status/2193702829) from web

Corpand
06-16-2009, 11:04 AM

callitfootball (http://twitter.com/callitfootball)Ali Gerba has signed a multi-year deal with Toronto - waiting to confirm :)1 minute ago (http://twitter.com/callitfootball/status/2193702829) from web

Make it so!

InTheCrowd
06-16-2009, 11:05 AM

Come on baby!

Nuvinho
06-16-2009, 11:07 AM
you must be getting Tony LaRussa twitter messages!!

Corpand
06-16-2009, 11:20 AM
If he does sign, does he have any attachment to the number 10 on the back of his shirt?

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/africa/photo/photolist.html#878408

Coz that's Ricko's number...

poppamidnight
06-16-2009, 12:13 PM
If he does sign, does he have any attachment to the number 10 on the back of his shirt?

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/africa/photo/photolist.html#878408

Coz that's Ricko's number...

No Offense to Ricko, But i've gotta prioritize my Canadian players...

Can i get the "Ricketts" part on my kit removed for "Gerba"???

daner90
06-16-2009, 12:40 PM
lets this be true!! This man will make the montreal miracle happen!

dupont
06-16-2009, 01:02 PM
callitfootball (http://twitter.com/callitfootball) Rick Rubin is producing the next Toronto FC album! - waiting to confirm :)1 minute ago (http://twitter.com/callitfootball/status/2193702829) from web

HOLY SHIT!

Phil
06-16-2009, 01:10 PM
Hmmmm... rumors are saying that Smith has been released...

edit: Johann Smith

Pachuco
06-16-2009, 01:11 PM
Hmmmm... rumors are saying that Smith has been released...

You mean released from his team or released from trial at TFC?

Nodoubtguy
06-16-2009, 01:11 PM
You mean released from his team or released from trial at TFC?

Johann Smith....released from team

Pigfynn
06-16-2009, 01:12 PM
^^ What does that save us $55,000 and some whining from the bench?

Pachuco
06-16-2009, 01:12 PM
Johann Smith....released from team

OHHHHH....I thought it was Smith the dude on trial. SO THIS COULD BE HAPPENING? :)

The_Brace
06-16-2009, 01:15 PM
Interesting.

My blood pressure holds a direct correlation to what this club does on a daily basis since its inception.

TorontoBlades
06-16-2009, 01:16 PM
callitfootball (http://twitter.com/callitfootball) Rick Rubin is producing the next Toronto FC album! - waiting to confirm :)1 minute ago (http://twitter.com/callitfootball/status/2193702829) from web

HOLY SHIT!

who is callitfootball...?

The_Brace
06-16-2009, 01:17 PM
Who is Rick Rubin?

Pigfynn
06-16-2009, 01:18 PM
^^he's a record producer and it's called footbal are taking the piss.

Pigfynn
06-16-2009, 01:21 PM
They watch as we jump on all their little twitter messages and I guess since their little cartoon, fancy themselves comedians.

They are sooooo cool and all knowing.

Shaughno
06-16-2009, 01:22 PM
...and TFC fans are like a starved child in Africa. If I had a website that people checked on a regular basis... I would probably do the same. I bet Ben got a laugh out of it.

The Kingpin
06-16-2009, 01:22 PM
So piss off, lighten up and don't accuse people of trolling when they were a part of this group and board before tickets were even on sale.*

WoooHooo!! - I've got cart blanche!! I can say anything now!!

*fixed the grammar a little

Now on topic vs. these minor hiccups... I'm still a little uncertain why everyone is so excited about a player that got released from a League 1 team. We've had issues with some Championship players... I'm a little more reserved on this one.

eKgPY1adc0A&feature=related

The_Brace
06-16-2009, 01:24 PM
I just want some simple things to be done with the club.

1) Quality play on the pitch
2) Sign people who are worth it and will play what they are expected to
3) Develop the Canadian game...

If those things can be done.

The Brace is a happy boy.

Oh, and possibly have quality topless girl day at BMO, that would also be very good.

InTheCrowd
06-16-2009, 01:25 PM
We are excited about Gerba because he can finish. That's what we need right now. Somebody who can actually score! The team he got released from is irrelevant. Good players don't always play in the first divisions.

The Kingpin
06-16-2009, 01:27 PM
We are excited about Gerba because he can finish. That's what we need right now. Somebody who can actually score! The team he got released from is irrelevant. Good players don't always play in the first divisions.

Expand on this if you will...

Kaz
06-16-2009, 01:33 PM
sign a Canadian Player that can out the ball in the net... pft... we don't need that... ;) *this is sarcasm despite the below remarks"

though I'd love a back line that can keep the pressure off the rookie keeper, that tends to make the occasional bad punch saves, and gets drawn of his line here and there. You know a defense that can allow us to have fewer goals against then for... which is still an issue.

I'd be just as happy to see a strong Defensive Midfielder, or a RB (which I think we are short on, can't recall if it's Right or Left)

Carter
06-16-2009, 01:37 PM

:rofl: i believe your soccer IQ is close to 0....

everyone believed VITTI could finish, now we are just waiting for him to break the new league curse right??

I'm excited about Dichio and the 4 goals hes going to help us score on thursday. Stop living in a fantasy world kid, MK Dons was the team Gerba was released. You CANNOT compare TFC to a First Division team or the MK Dons for that matter. Stacking the team with Canadian Internationals might not be a good thing either, did you watch the qualifying rounds at all?

Fort York Redcoat
06-16-2009, 01:45 PM
i

Stacking the team with Canadian Internationals might not be a good thing either, did you watch the qualifying rounds at all?

It would be better than stacking the team with other countries internationals. I'll take the hit for Canada but I'm not so happy for Honduras, Jamaica, Peurto Rico and the US.:canada:

KRO
06-16-2009, 01:46 PM
You CANNOT compare TFC to a First Division team or the MK Dons for that matter.

I beg to differ on this. If Brennan, Dichio or Robinson were still in England they would probably be at the First Division level now. We shouldn't fool ourselves into thinking the MLS is better than it is.

Shaughno
06-16-2009, 01:47 PM
I beg to differ on this. If Brennan, Dichio or Robinson were still in England they would probably be at the First Division level now. We shouldn't fool ourselves into thinking the MLS is better than it is.

WEEYYYYY someone see's the irony.

billyfly
06-16-2009, 01:48 PM
When TFC play Barca at the Cup Winners Cup you all will rue your comments!

:scarf:

Carter
06-16-2009, 01:59 PM

I laugh with you billy really mate....

:rofl::rofl:

Nodoubtguy
06-16-2009, 02:01 PM

That would blow my mind.....what would I wear, who would I cheer for?? :willy_nilly:

Fort York Redcoat
06-16-2009, 02:03 PM
That would blow my mind.....what would I wear, who would I cheer for?? :willy_nilly:

You'd wear red or my footprint on your back.:cool:;)

tfcmanu
06-16-2009, 02:06 PM
Johan Smith released = ALI GERBA #13

Smuttynose
06-16-2009, 02:21 PM
Johan Smith released = ALI GERBA #13

source? is this for real?? (crossing fingers!)

I_AM_CANADIAN
06-16-2009, 02:31 PM
To be honest, I liked Smith's play last year. His pace caused problems and he could play in some decent crosses. Unfortunately though the arrival of DeRo and Vitti made him surplus to requirements.

And while Gerba isn't going to suddenly make us a good team, he's a prolific striker, which is what we need.

Nodoubtguy
06-16-2009, 02:32 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if they never announced anything, and they just put Gerba in the lineup in MTL??

I_AM_CANADIAN
06-16-2009, 02:34 PM
It'd be pretty funny and it'd throw the Impact a curveball, but it'd be impossible. We'd know somehow, it'd be impossible to keep secret unless they just flew him in an hour before kickoff. :p

Kickit09
06-16-2009, 02:40 PM
What is Mo waiting for, the off-season?.... again.

Beach_Red
06-16-2009, 02:50 PM
What is Mo waiting for, the off-season?.... again.

He's probably waiting for Gerba's agent to decide if he'll accept the offer or not. And, chances are, Gerba's agent is calling teams in Europe seeing if he can get more $$$ there.

Super
06-16-2009, 03:01 PM
He's probably waiting for Gerba's agent to decide if he'll accept the offer or not. And, chances are, Gerba's agent is calling teams in Europe seeing if he can get more $$$ there.

I agree. Mo likely had a very long talk with Gerba today (with agent) and now it's decision-making time. Might take days for Gerba to make up his mind.

Corpand
06-16-2009, 03:01 PM
Well Cummins just said that Nothing is done in regards with Gerba yet so who knows, might not happen at all

Super
06-16-2009, 03:02 PM
Well Cummins just said that Nothing is done in regards with Gerba yet so who knows, might not happen at all

Source?

Corpand
06-16-2009, 03:02 PM
Tfc Tv

Shaughno
06-16-2009, 03:04 PM
Could also be the league not wanting to pay what Ali G is asking for since all that shit has to be cleared by the league and we know damn well they aren't quick about that kinda stuff.

Super
06-16-2009, 03:13 PM
Tfc Tv

Thanks! Checking it now!

Corpand
06-16-2009, 03:16 PM
P.S. Johann Smith has been officially "waived" goodbye. If so, there must be a signing coming in to replace him.

Kaz
06-16-2009, 03:32 PM
ya with Smith Gone, if they don't sign Gerba, then it seems kinda a waste to release someone, unless you were sure he was going to sign. If Gerba dosen't sign, then Mo should be waived.

The way I look at it, is that they will do what ever they can for Gerba, with Greg Sutton released, and now a lightly played striker as well, we are down a striker position, and a Canadian. And have 200k in salary freed up. plus we still have two spots open on the team, This kinda suggests an opening for Gerba plus a DP slot if they choose to go for one. (which I'm not convinced is needed)

I_AM_CANADIAN
06-16-2009, 03:34 PM
DP would be nice, but we'd have heard something if they were planning to bring in a big name.

Jack
06-16-2009, 04:01 PM
The Morientes to MLS rumour is back (not just on MLS rumours and Tribal, but in Marca in Spain as well)

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
06-16-2009, 04:04 PM
can we get JDG..for a one game LOAN vs MTL..:)

The Kingpin
06-16-2009, 04:08 PM
Or maybe a striker........?????

UltraSuperMegaMo
06-16-2009, 04:10 PM
I just wish something would happen already . . .

bee dubya
06-16-2009, 04:10 PM
The Morientes to MLS rumour is back (not just on MLS rumours and Tribal, but in Marca in Spain as well)

I'd love to see him here. I keep seeing Colorado mentioned in any articles that mention him coming to MLS. Maybe they have his "discovery rights"?

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
06-16-2009, 04:13 PM
Or maybe a striker........?????

OWEN.(ONE GAME LOAN!.???:drinking: id predict another Germany 1 ENGLAND 5......MTL 1 TFC 5!

Nuvinho
06-16-2009, 04:15 PM
Don Garber is closed for business today Mo.......call back tomorrow!!!

jloome
06-16-2009, 05:03 PM
Suggested banner if they cock this up: "Da Ali G No-Show"

werewolf
06-16-2009, 05:05 PM
Suggested banner if they cock this up: "Da Ali G No-Show"

Or when he scores a hat-trick in MTL, we can make a "Da Ali G show" tifo :scarf:

Ageroo
06-16-2009, 05:06 PM
I think it will get done with Gerba....however I was hoping this would get done sooner than later.....all this roster shuffling is just making me more frustrated.....sign his ass already!

trane
06-16-2009, 05:10 PM
New addition to Wiki;

Despite his proflic strike rate in a Dons shirt and his status as a firm fans favourite, Milton Keynes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_Keynes_Dons_F.C.) announced they would not be offering Gerba a new contract for the 2009/10 season. Gerba has been much sought after since becoming a free agent, and has since been liked with moves to MLS with Toronto FC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_FC)[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Gerba#cite_note-3) , a return to his hometown Montreal Impact (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal_Impact) and also with English sides, Millwall (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall), Stockport County (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockport_County), Oldham Athletic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldham_Athletic), Brentford (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brentford) and Burton Albion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burton_Albion).[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Gerba#cite_note-4)

Interest from English sides is not good ( for us), signing with Impact even worse. It may just be his agent trying to stir shit up.

Ageroo
06-16-2009, 05:12 PM
I read that as well today.......the plot thickens....and even after he ate all MLSE's food in their box! :)

Kevvv
06-16-2009, 05:31 PM
New addition to Wiki;

Despite his proflic strike rate in a Dons shirt and his status as a firm fans favourite, Milton Keynes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_Keynes_Dons_F.C.) announced they would not be offering Gerba a new contract for the 2009/10 season. Gerba has been much sought after since becoming a free agent, and has since been liked with moves to MLS with Toronto FC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_FC)[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Gerba#cite_note-3) , a return to his hometown Montreal Impact (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal_Impact) and also with English sides, Millwall (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall), Stockport County (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockport_County), Oldham Athletic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldham_Athletic), Brentford (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brentford) and Burton Albion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burton_Albion).[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Gerba#cite_note-4)

Interest from English sides is not good ( for us), signing with Impact even worse. It may just be his agent trying to stir shit up.

Might also be some knob on here stirring things up...Impact

jloome
06-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Trane, those clubs were up last week, before he even flew in for talks.

Probably doesn't mean much.

trane
06-16-2009, 05:44 PM
^ Good, I ws thinking that his agent was using the interest from TFC to get some activity in England.

Jack
06-16-2009, 08:27 PM
I get the impression this is as good as a done deal...

I_AM_CANADIAN
06-16-2009, 08:30 PM
One would hope so.

Or at least I would, anyway...

arsenal
06-16-2009, 08:30 PM
Perhaps the announcement is being delayed so as to keep Montreal guessing as they prepare their gameplan for the match

Jack
06-16-2009, 08:35 PM
One would hope so.

Or at least I would, anyway...

Perhaps the announcement is being delayed so as to keep Montreal guessing as they prepare their gameplan for the match
Remember how long it takes for MLS paperwork to go through.

Nuvinho
06-16-2009, 08:41 PM
Remember how long it takes for MLS paperwork to go through.

Yeah....hopefully things will be announced tomorrow, or we'll hear it from the media who are at practice tomorrow.

Jack
06-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Yeah....hopefully things will be announced tomorrow, or we'll hear it from the media who are at practice tomorrow.
You heard it from me ;)

Pigfynn
06-16-2009, 08:49 PM
^^Good enough for me.

Cheers Jack!

wzhxvy
06-16-2009, 09:05 PM
You heard it from me ;)

Can I buy a T-shirt ? :-)

Jack
06-16-2009, 09:08 PM
Can I buy a T-shirt ? :-)
Yeah.

I have a new t-shirt that says:

Jack Sometimes Says Things That Are True Occasionally, But Sometimes He's Wrong As Well

Sound good? :D

Yohan
06-16-2009, 09:24 PM
Yeah.

I have a new t-shirt that says:

Jack Sometimes Says Things That Are True Occasionally, But Sometimes He's Wrong As Well

Sound good? :D
shouldn't it say 'But MOST OF THE TIME He's Wrong As Well'? ;)

Jack
06-16-2009, 09:24 PM
shouldn't it say 'But MOST OF THE TIME He's Wrong As Well'? ;)
Ahh...yeah. :o

You sound like my wife now!

AdamZ
06-16-2009, 09:39 PM
do you have any substantial word on this or are you just guessing like the rest of us?

Yohan
06-16-2009, 09:40 PM
Ahh...yeah. :o

You sound like my wife now!
lol. my next rebuttal if you said something about how you're all glorious and a genius was to ask you what would your wife say ;)

Jeffro
06-16-2009, 10:21 PM
I get the impression this is as good as a done deal...

It is a done deal, and Ricketts was released..... Also, JDG is not too big of a dream, he could be in TFC red soon.

UltraSuperMegaMo
06-16-2009, 10:26 PM
It is a done deal, and Ricketts was released..... Also, JDG is not too big of a dream, he could be in TFC red soon.

Any word on Jamie Smith?

Jeffro
06-16-2009, 10:47 PM
Any word on Jamie Smith?

Yeah, he's not coming. He's been off the radar for a while now.

trane
06-16-2009, 10:47 PM
I was inspired by Jack. Mo please signe Gerba now, so that he could play for us Thursday, so that we have a better chance of scrogn the four needed, while hopefully keeping a clean sheet.

My fellow RCTers are heading to Montreal I do not want them to come home crying with disapointment. I care.

trane
06-16-2009, 10:49 PM
I just read that Jack says that it is as good as done. Hopefuly this petition is not necessery.

The Pope
06-16-2009, 10:50 PM
according to Jeffro he's already been signed and will play on thurs if fit...check the J.Smith thread

Krasno.pL.
Check

Ladies Love Julius James
LOL I wont be disappointed regardless of the result. But sign him cause Trane said so.

Ladies Love Julius James
06-16-2009, 10:56 PM
Ricketts really released? LOL

InTheCrowd
06-16-2009, 11:06 PM
If something actually comes out of this petition it's only going to work against us in the signing of Gerba.

Jack
06-16-2009, 11:08 PM
Sounds like your sources are good.

I'm hearing the same rumblings as you.

Kaz
06-16-2009, 11:10 PM
I've changed my mind, I don't care if Gerba is signed, just sign at least one of the non tfc footballers that were in the box on Saturday. Preferably a second in the next 4 weeks.

Jack
06-16-2009, 11:15 PM
Watch for the announcement tomorrow.

Kaz
06-16-2009, 11:24 PM
too bad he didn't say anything on his twitter...
tomorrow could be an interesting lunch hour from the sounds of things

stretchthetruth
06-16-2009, 11:33 PM
Also, JDG is not too big of a dream, he could be in TFC red soon.

i just got a semi

Keegan
06-17-2009, 12:05 AM
according to Jeffro he's already been signed and will play on thurs if fit...check the J.Smith thread

English contracts end June 30th, so technically wouldn't he need to be released by MK Dons? Pretty sure they just said they weren't resigning him they don't cancel the contract.

Ageroo
06-17-2009, 12:06 AM
English contracts end June 30th, so technically wouldn't he need to be released by MK Dons? Pretty sure they just said they weren't resigning him they don't cancel the contract.

I thought he was released...which would make him free to sign wherever...correct?

Jack
06-17-2009, 12:07 AM
He's signed and going through the MLS official paperwork channels. ;)

I think he was actually released by MKD

Shakes McQueen
06-17-2009, 12:16 AM
I imagine, if he isn't signed yet (and it sounds like he is), that it's likely out of Mo's hands right now. Unless you;d like to start a petition for Gerba to make up his mind faster? haha

- Scott

Nuvinho
06-17-2009, 12:20 AM
He's signed and going through the MLS official paperwork channels. ;)

I think he was actually released by MKD

I think that's what takes the most time, getting a release from his old club........I remember Ricketts had the same problem last year, that held up he paperwork.