PDA

View Full Version : When can we buy our Real Madrid Tickets???

The Maverick
06-13-2009, 10:18 AM
I want to buy my tickets, when will they become available?

Nuvinho
06-13-2009, 10:26 AM
Monday.

rocker
06-13-2009, 10:29 AM
check your account manager on monday. invoice will be in there.

sardinho
06-13-2009, 10:30 AM
the e-mail i received gave me a specific 4-hour window, and that's not until thursday... so maybe they've staggered the sales windows throughout the week?

sardinho
06-13-2009, 10:33 AM
and speaking of account manager, has anyone else had a problem printing off their tickets for tonight's match? i got the normal confirmation e-mail, but the one with the actual pdf never arrived? now i'm kinda screwed, and i'm not getting any useful help so far from the website/ticketmaster people. they just keep telling me that the tickets have been forwarded (even though i haven't received them).

rocker
06-13-2009, 10:55 AM
check your junkmail folder.
sometimes your mail system won't recognize the sender and reject it from the inbox.
Also, what's your service provider? I once forwarded straight to my brother's email, yet he never got the PDF attachment. Turns out his company blocks all messages with PDF attachments that they don't recognize. So it wasn't even in his junk.

when that happened, he just took his ID down to the box office next to Gate 1 and they printed new versions.

sardinho
06-13-2009, 11:11 AM
i finally received the ticket pdf, but only after several back-and-forths with the ticketmaster rep. i had checked the junk folder (but i've always received these emails w/o any problem, and had even received the confirmation of forwarding email as usual). they eventually re-sent the missing pdf one, but never really provided an explanation. i'm w/ rogers internet - and this was the first time there'd ever been a problem with this. a bit of a mystery, but at least i've got the tickets now.

sardinho
06-13-2009, 11:19 AM
did anybody else receive an e-mail about Real Madrid with this info:

Tickets go on sale to the public on June 22nd, but on Wednesday, June 17th, you will have an opportunity to purchase seats for this match online through a Ticketmaster presale.
Your presale starts on Thursday, June 18th at 2 p.m.
You can access the sale through ticketmaster.ca
To maintain the exclusivity of the sale, a password will be sent to you on June 16th.
A very important note: your presale window will last for 4 hours and the public sale will follow on June 22nd. ?

is this in addition to the seats available starting monday?

Nuvinho
06-13-2009, 11:37 AM
STH can buy starting Monday.

sardinho
06-13-2009, 11:42 AM
STH can buy starting Monday.
that's what was confusing me - so who's the Ticketmaster presale for?

MFBODD
06-13-2009, 11:45 AM
I think the pre-sale is for those on the seasons waiting lists