PDA

View Full Version : Non DP Players Available

sampace
06-10-2009, 08:05 PM
What decent non DP type players are available right now? Is it possible for us to sign Radzinski, I know he is 35 but he certainly would of scored a hat trick or two in goals with all of Barrett's shanks. He works hard, is clinical, and is a proven goal scorer. Even if we sign him for the rest of the year with a club option if he works out, would be nice. Especially considering how hard he played during qualifying the past season.

Baggio2TFC
06-10-2009, 08:10 PM
I would have to agree. I love Radz. Watched him in the Jam v Can game at BMO and was very impressed. To bad he got hurt...would score 1-2 for sure.

Lots of speed and a ton of skill. That to me would be worth a signature!!

sampace
06-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Even if Radzinski is under contract, perhaps we could get him on loan like we did for Statoplous? Another player I would not mind seeing is Frank McKenna, lethal on headers in the box for us, and plays defence!!!! The kind of guy who could help us win some balls in the air along with Dicchio. McKenna is only 29. Not sure what his contract status is, or if any team in MLS already has his discovery rights. I think we have Radzinski's rights???

InTheCrowd
06-10-2009, 08:20 PM
To many to even list.

Stryker
06-10-2009, 08:27 PM
Radzinski five years ago would have been amazing.
He's just too old now.

sampace
06-10-2009, 08:28 PM
We are not looking for a list of each non DP, but non DP's who fit what TFC needs to address, CB, CF, and ones who might consider coming here. If you know of one or two that stand out, name them, we all know Mo reads our comments we could be indirectly helping our club win the MLS cup this year!

106-12
06-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Im sorry why are we even thinking about RADZINSKI lets just look at who seatle got and in the first year and how much he is getting paid and we think RADZINSKI nothing against him but we need better.

Ontario Arab
06-10-2009, 08:46 PM
Danny Mills...Man City RB Free Transfer 32......worth a season deal anyway even just for cover altho Im sure at 32 hes got a bit left for MLS.

jloome
06-10-2009, 08:54 PM
Danny Mills...Man City RB Free Transfer 32......worth a season deal anyway even just for cover altho Im sure at 32 hes got a bit left for MLS.

Yeah, he's a mean bugger, but he'd be good in this league.

InTheCrowd
06-10-2009, 08:54 PM
There's still way to many to list. Do you know how many free agents there are lol.

sampace
06-10-2009, 08:59 PM
Lots I'm sure, but fans of TFC are multicultural and may have many different favourite leagues (English, Spanish, Italian) focused on their favourite European team and which players may fit into TFC and realistically sign, we would be helping Mo make a short list outside of the English players who either played with him or his agent!