PDA

View Full Version : Food... What is the best food at BMO Field

gracos
06-10-2009, 04:46 PM
This is my first time going to a TFC game and am trying to find what types of food are offered at the stadium. I am wondering so I know how much money is needed in order to enjoy the whole experience. I was lucky enough to win front row seat due to the Ultimate Fan contest, and can't wait to sit behind Stefan Frei.

pppperkins
06-10-2009, 04:48 PM
prawn sandwiches in sec 123

GabrielHurl
06-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Scotch eggs

AL-MO
06-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Don't buy anything at the stadium.

Come to our tailgate in the east parking lot ;)

Chevy
06-10-2009, 04:50 PM
The food that you sneak in.

Carts
06-10-2009, 04:51 PM
I've never bought an item of food at BMO - ever... I'm serious...

I've purchased a few :drinking:and then a few more of those, but am cutting back on that...

But food - nah... Plus, the tailgate food is much, MUCH BETTER...

Carts...

Chevy
06-10-2009, 04:52 PM
Can a Non-RBP buy food at the tailgate?

gracos
06-10-2009, 04:55 PM

I would love to help you guys out, but I don't know if the food at the tailgate would be available for non RBP members, I surely would like to try some of those foods, really excited

London
06-10-2009, 04:57 PM
^^^^ food is not free for anyone, except maybe danny dichio

Gobi
06-10-2009, 04:57 PM
You can't go 90 minutes without food?
Save your money. Donate at the tailgate.

flatpicker
06-10-2009, 04:58 PM
yup... $5 at the tailgate goes a long way!!!

The Kingpin
06-10-2009, 05:06 PM
I'v never even come close to buying food... When would anyone have time to do this?

AL-MO
06-10-2009, 05:08 PM

I would love to help you guys out, but I don't know if the food at the tailgate would be free for non RBP members, I surely would like to try some of those foods, really excited

^^^^ food is not free for anyone, except maybe danny dichio

Lots of food is available at the tailgate. We just ask that you make a donation to cover the costs of it.

Carts
06-10-2009, 05:08 PM
yup... $5 at the tailgate goes a long way!!!

QFT - the monster rib I had last week at the tailgate was worth $10 on its own...!!! (that means it would cost $32.50 at BMO)...

$5 donation, have a great pre-game BBQ meal. A nice cup of bring-your-own coffee... Great deal & good times...!!

Carts...

Cowboy905
06-10-2009, 05:15 PM
the Beer Bangers were the best.....until they got rid of them for those stupid macaroni balls.

phonzo
06-10-2009, 05:20 PM
i think someone said it..but ya come to the tailgate :)

5 dollah donation recommended - all you can eat and well there is definitely variety. Anyone is welcome I recall last weekend we had an older couple come by and the woman fell in love with Bfin's kabobs..truth

gracos
06-10-2009, 05:22 PM
where is the Tailgate party??

Ladies Love Julius James
06-10-2009, 05:23 PM
$3.75 Chip Butty. I also grab 2 Snickers Bars and sometimes a Hot Dog.

flatpicker
06-10-2009, 05:26 PM

East parking lot of BMO Field.

But they don't happen on weekdays...

phonzo
06-10-2009, 05:26 PM

Parking Lot 3 - Just east of BMO Field. You'll see three rather large tents setup..we tear it down approximately an hour before kickoff just to clean up.

More info including menu and special items for the day:

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5

and for June 13th here:

http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=14244

Also I believe in the past if you brought your own food you were welcome to cook it as well. But Carter has to confirm that we've been rather busy on the grills the last two tailgates :)

Carter
06-10-2009, 05:30 PM
Please Remember we DO NOT SELL FOOD at the tailgates, it is by DONATION only.

You guys are more than welcome to come to the tailgate even if you are a non rpb, just come on over ask for Carter or one of the tailgate crew, Normally we are wearing our snazzy Red Tuxedo T-shirts, and have a chat.

If you want to bring your own food pm me and we can discuss.

Cheers guys!

Thank you!

Carter
06-10-2009, 05:33 PM

We don't sell food, but we do accept your donations. ;)

Kevvv
06-10-2009, 05:35 PM
Inside BMO Field, the Jamaican patty is decent value, and more consistent than the other stuff. Pizza is OK, unless it's not terribly fresh. The hot dogs now come from Nathans, and I don't particularly like them.

Prices are what you would expect at a stadium, i.e. no bargains. At the half, it's pretty well impossible to go to the washroom, buy beer, and food. Choose wisely.

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Don't buy anything at the stadium.

Come to our tailgate in the east parking lot ;)

i would agree,,the food at the stadium is usually cold to like warm,,
at the tailgate its hot!!

Blizzard
06-10-2009, 05:52 PM
I like the chicken souvlaki on a pita at the south end. Is it Mr. Greek's? Can't remember but it is good, fresh and has been consistent for me.

B

phonzo
06-10-2009, 05:55 PM
i shall now being brainstorming a recipe to one up this chicken on a pita..hmmm...

Hooligan69
06-10-2009, 05:58 PM
I refuse to spend money within the confines of BMO Field.

Batman
06-10-2009, 06:15 PM
everything at the tailgate is better than anything inside BMO But as for inside BMO, I think the Mr. Greek pitas are the best of anything else I've tried. I'd put the chup butty and the pizza as the worst.

Ageroo
06-10-2009, 06:33 PM
Tailgate, tailgate, tailgate! 5 dollar donation and eat like a king...or queen......and we have a wide variety of food and sweets as well!

Carter
06-10-2009, 06:33 PM
Hot Sauce is the BEST!!!!

Redcoe15
06-10-2009, 06:41 PM
I was lucky enough to win front row seat due to the Ultimate Fan contest, and can't wait to sit behind Stefan Frei.
I hate you! :mad: (not really!)

My experience last year with the food inside BMO Field was that it was overrated. The chip butties you could have done easily at home. If you want to try anything just to find out what it tastes like, try the scotch egg. If I ever get the opprotunity to attend another game, I'll donate to the tailgate and get my fill. Although I would be tempted to have a couple of Nathan's Famous, as I have eaten them before and enjoyed.

Ageroo
06-10-2009, 06:42 PM

And Skorbars! :D

Ageroo
06-10-2009, 06:43 PM
I was lucky enough to win front row seat due to the Ultimate Fan contest, and can't wait to sit behind Stefan Frei.

You will be right in front of me if you are behind the south end stands.....we can both Spit....errrrr...mean jeer the opposing keeper together! :p

flatpicker
06-10-2009, 06:44 PM

TiRCrSalB1k

RedMAN127
06-10-2009, 08:09 PM
TiRCrSalB1k

Franks is not real hot sauce!

There was a place selling meat pies near gate 1 last year, pricey but hot and tasty .. havn't checked this season.

Ageroo
06-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Franks is not real hot sauce!

There was a place selling meat pies near gate 1 last year, pricey but hot and tasty .. havn't checked this season.

NO NO NO NO...tailgate is the place for hot sauce....just look for the homemade stuff. None of this store bought crap! Authentic Guyanese hot sauce......good flavour and a nice kick. :D

Carter
06-10-2009, 08:13 PM
NO NO NO NO...tailgate is the place for hot sauce....just look for the homemade stuff. None of this store bought crap! Authentic Guyanese hot sauce......good flavour and a nice kick. :D

Draft Beer and this stuff is a dangerous combo....

TheRenter
06-10-2009, 08:41 PM
This is my first time going to a TFC game and am trying to find what types of food are offered at the stadium. I am wondering so I know how much money is needed in order to enjoy the whole experience. I was lucky enough to win front row seat due to the Ultimate Fan contest, and can't wait to sit behind Stefan Frei.

Am I missing something;...How do you win the ultimate fan having never been to a game as a supporter?

Sorry, just seems a little off is all.

Congrats!

phonzo
06-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Am I missing something;...How do you win the ultimate fan having never been to a game as a supporter?

Just seems a little off is all.

i'm just being a dick mostly here..

but why would you need to be a supporter to be an ultimate fan?
Perhaps he's never been to a game because he lives further away and wants to make this one count?

I dunno help the guy/girl enjoy the experiences he's about to have so that he does choose to partake more and perhaps become a "supporter" by your definition.

The Oz
06-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Personally, I think the deli sandwiches half way down the east side are pretty awesome cept their like $6 and no bbq sauce.

111_DrummerBoy
06-10-2009, 09:11 PM
BBQ Pork wrap. I hate paying BMO prices but when yer hammered, that thing is the shiznit!!

gracos
06-10-2009, 09:11 PM
Hey TheRenter,

If you are willing to buy me season tickets, thank you, if not dont criticize; I know I am not rich and have watched every single game, even during all the tough matches that we were not successful against. I tried to attend last year as my sister had two tickets to go see DC United play during her Jack and Jill and placed all my tickets within that bag, and failed. Tried, getting tickets for a single game, and they were completely sold out from BMO and MLSE. I truly do appologize but I think you had as much chance of winning then I did, and are just upset you did not win

Ageroo
06-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Alright all....settle and back to topic. :)

grizzle
06-10-2009, 09:19 PM
Hey TheRenter,

If you are willing to buy me season tickets, thank you, if not dont criticize; I know I am not rich and have watched every single game, even during all the tough matches that we were not successful against. I tried to attend last year as my sister had two tickets to go see DC United play during her Jack and Jill and placed all my tickets within that bag, and failed. Tried, getting tickets for a single game, and they were completely sold out from BMO and MLSE. I truly do appologize but I think you had as much chance of winning then I did, and are just upset you did not win

On a side note, if you are ever looking for tickets I usually manage to find them here on this site in the ticket trader... just an FYI.

As for the food, I know this is basic, but my friend bought the fries once and they were amazing. I usually get the sausage, but its basically just overpriced street meat.

phonzo
06-10-2009, 09:22 PM
Alright all....settle and back to topic. :)

thats solid moderating! :p

Ageroo
06-10-2009, 09:23 PM

Ha ha.........Don't get me started with you. Your comment is not reflective of the topic at hand. 1st warning! ;)

David
06-10-2009, 09:24 PM
Hey TheRenter,

I think you need a mentor :rolleyes:

Batman
06-10-2009, 09:28 PM

:drum: Its those years of training we all go through to take on such major responsibilities.:drum:

Suds
06-10-2009, 09:32 PM
Peameal bacon sandwiches fresh off the grill are OK (no match for the tailgate team though)

Ageroo
06-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Peameal bacon sandwiches fresh off the grill are OK (no match for the tailgate team though)

Stayed tuned for those possibly! :)

TheRenter
06-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Hey TheRenter,

Hey gracos,

take it easy

prizby
06-10-2009, 09:58 PM
i like the mr. greek slouvoki in a pita w/ tomato, onion, and that ranch weirdy sauce

they are no more than 6 bucks

grizzle
06-10-2009, 09:59 PM
i like the mr. greek slouvoki in a pita w/ tomato, onion, and that ranch weirdy sauce

they are no more than 6 bucks

They have Mr. Greek at the stadium?

Ageroo
06-10-2009, 10:00 PM
They have Mr. Greek at the stadium?

South end......they have a canopy type setup.

Miko
06-10-2009, 10:03 PM

also behind 222

grizzle
06-10-2009, 10:03 PM

Ohhh... ok, I think I remember seeing that now.

Carter
06-11-2009, 06:47 AM
Hey TheRenter,

As someone send before use ticket trader, or if there is a specific game, send me a pm and we will figure something out for you. :D

Parkdale
06-11-2009, 09:04 AM
see my signature.

the best food, and the best deal, is at the tailgate.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mike24k/buy_nothing.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mike24k/buy_nothing.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/mike24k/buy_nothing.jpg

C.Ronaldo
06-11-2009, 09:17 AM
none

ive been protesting anything from BMO since game one of 2009

Red Patch CA
06-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Meat pies at gate 1 are still good.
Would have gone to the tailgate last game but since I was wearing my TFC stuff, I was afraid of getting some stick. Renegade that I am.:rolleyes:

Parkdale
06-11-2009, 12:01 PM
Meat pies at gate 1 are still good.
Would have gone to the tailgate last game but since I was wearing my TFC stuff, I was afraid of getting some stick. Renegade that I am.:rolleyes:

no one was giving anyone stick.
pasta salad yes, stick no.

grizzle
06-11-2009, 12:03 PM
As someone send before use ticket trader, or if there is a specific game, send me a pm and we will figure something out for you. :D

I was told by TFC that ticket trader is only available to season ticket holders, is this incorrect?

Shep
06-11-2009, 12:07 PM
I enjoy a hotdog at the tailgate, then enjoy a scotch egg when I come into the stad, then maybe a slice of pizza at half.

But inside BMO, its scotch egg all the way.

:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Shep
06-11-2009, 12:08 PM
I was told by TFC that ticket trader is only available to season ticket holders, is this incorrect?

Yes. The ticket exchange is only for STH :(

As a non-sth I use Ticketmaster > kijiji > stubhub > ebay.
And I always get ripped off.

I'd come here for my tickets but I've never had any luck asking so I don't bother anymore.

ilikemusic
06-11-2009, 12:08 PM
I have never bought food at BMO.

I think i've bought maybe 4 beers in total in the 10 or 15 games ive been to.

phonzo
06-11-2009, 12:11 PM

Season Ticket Holders & Partial Pack Ticket Holders :)

That's how I find my tickets..I don't have a carter hookup:flare:

romburgundy
06-11-2009, 12:18 PM
Molson Cold shots and pulled pork sandwiches in a backpack .

billygrieveuk
06-11-2009, 04:07 PM
sounds like you better ask for 2 seats you fat f...

2freedom
06-11-2009, 04:36 PM
Molson Cold shots and pulled pork sandwiches in a backpack .

If you want the best, I mean the best pulled pork in the city, get it at the saturday morning market at the St.Lawrence, Gaucho Sausages by far has the best pulled pork I have ever had!

SmokedPanda
06-11-2009, 04:46 PM
if i can make it up for a saturday game, i'd donate some sushi rolls to the tailgate...... only if i fly with porter

__wowza
06-12-2009, 09:28 AM
salty ass pretzals, and baby carrots i bring in (i lie and tell them im anemic) FTW!!

Carter
06-12-2009, 11:19 AM

Yes. The ticket exchange is only for STH :(

As a non-sth I use Ticketmaster > kijiji > stubhub > ebay.
And I always get ripped off.

I'd come here for my tickets but I've never had any luck asking so I don't bother anymore.

I mean the Ticket Trader Board on our forums @ http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15

there are always tickets flying around.

Carter
06-12-2009, 11:21 AM
Season Ticket Holders & Partial Pack Ticket Holders :)

That's how I find my tickets..I don't have a carter hookup:flare:

You never told me that.. shit son, you gotta talk to me about these things man..

Call me tonight, and we will discuss, Maybe meet up for a beer.

Shep
06-12-2009, 01:53 PM
I mean the Ticket Trader Board on our forums @ http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15

there are always tickets flying around.

Not so much.

I've sent PM's and get no reply. Posted in the threads, no PM's sent my way.

And then wait and wait until the game is close and I end up going to stubhub anyway.

I'll say this: If ANYONE has any tickets for any matches beyond the 24th NYRB let me know. I want them. 2 if possible.

I pay out the a$$ for them through the other sites.. Like tomorrow, 115 row 9 for 70 bucks... and 24th I payed 70 again for 114 row 1.

I'm not putting the Ticket Trader forum here down, just saying it's not very effective, or hasn't been for myself yet.

Limani_Ole
06-12-2009, 02:31 PM
yeah thats whats really bugging me now.. what the best food is..

wow

Brooker
06-12-2009, 02:32 PM
^^ heaven forbid he starts a thread instead of pissing and moaning.

AL-MO
06-12-2009, 02:34 PM

wow

Don't fucking reply then.

Carter
06-12-2009, 02:35 PM
sounds like you better ask for 2 seats you fat f...

i'd watch it...

Bobo
06-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Whatever the general consensus is, bank on it costing more next season now.

Shep
06-12-2009, 06:33 PM

wow

So don't start a thread unless it's full of pain and anguish?

Yes, we really need more posts about grass, dp's and mlse's finances, I totally agree, because there aren't enough already....

This thread was a breath of fresh air.

billygrieveuk
06-12-2009, 06:47 PM
come on carter, im just being a smartass.
not to worry

i'd watch it...

gracos
06-14-2009, 12:54 AM
hey, thanks for the heads up on the tailgate, had a blast, and definetly going to find some money to go more often. Thanks

OgtheDim
04-08-2019, 01:34 PM
Forgive the bringing back of an old thread but I did a forum search, and this one seemed the best place to put his.

I got a Beyond Meat Burger on Saturday for $13 - cheaper then the regular burgers.

Was pleasantly suprised.

Ponderosa
04-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Forgive the bringing back of an old thread but I did a forum search, and this one seemed the best place to put his.
I got a Beyond Meat Burger on Saturday for $13 - cheaper then the regular burgers.
Was pleasantly suprised.

I miss the old days when they would bring in new offering each year - they used to even have a SSH event to sample the new fare. Never did get my hands on the scotch eggs but the arancini and the 'Caribbean' chicken curry wrap was great. Miss the pie guys outside 105.

The porchetta sandwich is still pretty good and and this year being served with kettle chips - $15.

Red CB Toronto
04-08-2019, 02:04 PM
Bring back the Chip Buddy ( :

backbeat
04-08-2019, 02:06 PM
I miss the old days when they would bring in new offering each year - they used to even have a SSH event to sample the new fare. Never did get my hands on the scotch eggs but the arancini and the 'Caribbean' chicken curry wrap was great. Miss the pie guys outside 105.

The porchetta sandwich is still pretty good and and this year being served with kettle chips - $15.

I LOVED those pies - have no idea why that booth disappeared, they were always busy - - and the curry wrap - i mean how could you go wrong :yum:

Red4ever
04-08-2019, 02:33 PM
This a hell of a bump. My god.

anto7
04-08-2019, 02:57 PM

Chip Buddy?
It’s Chip Butty my friend!

Red CB Toronto
04-08-2019, 03:26 PM
Chip Buddy?
It’s Chip Butty my friend!

Whatever the fuck it was , what a classic it was.

Joe Kool
04-08-2019, 04:35 PM
I try not to eat at BMO Field but occasionally I get fries or a poutine at the Frites stand by the top of 112. That is about it unless I am using the 2 for 1 pizza slice coupons they give us each year. Other than that I try to eat before or after the games. I would also throw my name in there for bringing back the Chip Butty....the kids loved it. They are teenagers now but would still like it I am sure.

Auzzy
04-08-2019, 04:35 PM

Was pleasantly suprised.

Where can you get the Beyond Meat Burger at BMO?

I think the double tacos are still a pretty good deal (west concourse).

OgtheDim
04-08-2019, 06:00 PM
Where can you get the Beyond Meat Burger at BMO?

I got it on the East side 2nd level main concourse food place - the one with the porchetta - King Club. I didn't check the West side that also does porchetta.

anto7
04-08-2019, 06:03 PM
Whatever the fuck it was , what a classic it was.

LMAO........and that’s a classic reply!

They actually were very good even if they didn’t really resemble a true British chip butty. I have converted a few folks to the great delicacy over the years after overcoming their initial disgust at the idea of a French fry sandwich lol

BritSOL
04-08-2019, 07:25 PM
I tried the burger fries on the East side at the top of section 109. Imagine a container of fries, and then a chopped up Big Mac (minus the bun) placed on top. It was even finished off with a sprinkling of sesame seeds.

TFC1986
04-08-2019, 07:32 PM
Yeah. The gourmet food ain't bad

Toronto Ruffrider
04-08-2019, 10:21 PM

Yes, please :yum:. I liked the chip butty with garlic mayo, though - not the HP sauce. I know it wasn't exactly authentic, but it was awesome.

Voodooman
04-08-2019, 10:41 PM
I dont eat at games often but years and years ago they had the pizza burger. Not sure if its still around, but it would be a pizza slice within a burger. So you would just take the slice out, have a slice and a burger for the price of a burger.

Rather enjoyed that.

ensco
04-09-2019, 06:46 AM

Was pleasantly suprised.

I think bringing back old threads is great, done right.

The one you want is the Impossible Burger 2.0. Not in Canada yet. It will knock your socks off.

stegosaurus
04-09-2019, 07:59 AM

The one you want is the Impossible Burger 2.0. Not in Canada yet. It will knock your socks off.

These are incredibly good.

JT Red127
04-09-2019, 08:03 AM

Off topic, but these are being trialed at Burger King's in the states, think its only in the St.Louis area to start.

Beyond Meat is pretty good though, their sausages are also amazing. Wvrst carries them now.

stegosaurus
04-09-2019, 08:28 AM
Off topic, but these are being trialed at Burger King's in the states, think its only in the St.Louis area to start.

Beyond Meat is pretty good though, their sausages are also amazing. Wvrst carries them now.

I had them at CES and they were really good. They’re probably actually better than the steamed, painted on grill marks and liquid smoke flavoured Whoppers that BK currently serves. Now they just need to invent fast food burger tomatoes that aren’t mealy and devoid of flavour.

I’ve tried Beyond Meat burgers a bunch of times and texturally there’s something unappealing to me, though they remain much better than the “veggie burgers” of the past. Maybe it’s one of the stabilizers or binders they use and it works better in sausage form? I’ll have to try one at Wvrst.

flatpicker
04-09-2019, 05:24 PM
Back in the early days they tried to do some more English style options.
I guess the meat pies didn't impress people.
Damn, now I want a meat pie.

C.Ronaldo
04-10-2019, 10:54 AM
Id really like to see more international street foods that can be served quickly

Joe Kool
04-10-2019, 01:23 PM
I always suggested to TFC I would like to see a no carb or low carb option and maybe actually some vegetables that is not just a garnish and actually a main part of a meal. Grilled chicken Caesar salad maybe or maybe some kind of spinach salad with the egg/bacon. Wouldn't be too hard. Sometimes I want something light like that and don't always need/want carbs although I get that it is a cheap filler to have with most items and that is why there is lots of wheat and potato based options. Some people also do keto or other restrictive diets too so would accommodate more people I would think.

Wagner
04-11-2019, 09:28 AM
the veggie samosas were one of the best things I ever had at BMO.

I kind of liked the Chip Buddies too.

fergiejr
04-11-2019, 11:23 AM
I always suggested to TFC I would like to see a no carb or low carb option and maybe actually some vegetables that is not just a garnish and actually a main part of a meal. Grilled chicken Caesar salad maybe or maybe some kind of spinach salad with the egg/bacon. Wouldn't be too hard. Sometimes I want something light like that and don't always need/want carbs although I get that it is a cheap filler to have with most items and that is why there is lots of wheat and potato based options. Some people also do keto or other restrictive diets too so would accommodate more people I would think.

in the early days, Mr Greek (or something like that) was under the south end section. We used to get Kebabs and Salad from them. It was damned expensive, but it was an alternative to the other higher calorie stuff. That's long gone now, but would be easy enough to replicate with all the grills around.

fergiejr
04-11-2019, 11:23 AM
Triple threat for me was one of my favs.
Now, a Porcetta and a beer is my go to game day fare, but I see they have Paninis now. Might have to try them.

Joe Kool
04-11-2019, 01:22 PM
I had bought the Shawarmanator or whatever it is called in the past for about $10-11 and it was a decent size. My daughter bought one this past weekend and they seemed to have reduced the size of it and added a handful of kettle chips and ran the price up over $14. Wow. Smaller wrap and a handful of chips for another $4 or so. Hence why I don't really eat at the stadium.

Redcoe15
04-11-2019, 05:59 PM
In the early days, I sampled a Chip Butty and a Scotch egg. I was underwhelmed with the Chip Butty as they used frozen fries, and the Scotch Egg was okay. If I'm at BMO Field, I usually get a slice or two of Pizza Pizza because pizza is my kryptonite.

When I was in Philadelphia last month for the road match against the Union, I sampled what the locals called crabfries. It was crinkle cut french fries that were seasoned with their own steamed crab spice mix and served with some cheese dip on the side. Quite delish. They serve them at the concessions of every Philadelphia sporting venue as well as their own local restaurant chain, Chickie's & Pete's (https://chickiesandpetes.com/).

Section_105
04-12-2019, 08:53 AM
Back in the early days they tried to do some more English style options.
I guess the meat pies didn't impress people.
Damn, now I want a meat pie.

Yeah, I was shocked when I came in one home opener and there were no pies.....but I ate all the pies! literally tried them all. was sad at the lack of ability to make the "who ate all the pies" joke as especially this year the officials have started to let themselves go.

pies. not just sustenance (and a vector for HP sauce). also good joke fodder.