PDA

View Full Version : Who would you pick???

gracos
06-07-2009, 01:28 AM
Over the last few weeks we have been watching the Nutrilite Championship between Toronto FC, Vancouver Whitecaps, and Montreal Impact. We have noticed some failure within TFC and some successes coming from the USL representatives. I have read some of the forums and a lot of you guys say we are in need of a Defender and in need of a Forward. I would really find it interesting to see who you guys would like TFC if they could sign from the following list and why would you choose that player.

Defender (Choose 2)
Adam Braz
Leonardo Di Lorenzo
Simon Gatti
Joqueviel, Cedric
Mayard, Elkana
Pesoli, Stefano
Pizzolitto, Nevio
Sakuda, Kevin
Surprenant, Alex
Wes Knight
Justin Thompson
Geordie Lyall
Luca Bellisomo
Ethan Gage
Wesley Charles
Marco Reda
Jeff Parke
Atte-Oudeyi, Zanzan
Mayard, Pierre-Rudolph

Forward (Choose 1)
Marcus Haber
Marlon James
Charles Gbeke
Amadou Gai, Pa
Brown, Roberto
Byers, Peter
Placentino, Rocco
Sebrango, Eduardo

Nuvinho
06-07-2009, 09:16 AM
Defenders:
Jeff Parke
Wesley Charles

Strikers:
NONE

Wingers:
Toure

K1nG
06-07-2009, 09:35 AM
I also admired Toure. Who was that CB for Vancouver with the dreads? I liked his dirty style of play, and thought he played well.

Nuvinho
06-07-2009, 09:38 AM
I also admired Toure. Who was that CB for Vancouver with the dreads? I liked his dirty style of play, and thought he played well.

Wesley Charles.

Yohan
06-07-2009, 09:38 AM
wesley charles. who seems to be a carbon copy of serioux actually

sulfur
06-07-2009, 09:44 AM
Just can't throw as far. :)

K1nG
06-07-2009, 10:11 AM
I think that Wesley Charles would make a great CB tandom with Serioux!

T_Mizz
06-07-2009, 10:51 AM
I'd like Gage, Suprenent, and Haber they're all good young canadians which is always good to have.

billygrieveuk
06-07-2009, 01:53 PM
none of the above.

BayernTFC
06-07-2009, 03:01 PM
In TFC's debacle versus Vancouver, Marcus Haber, Ansu Toure and Wesley Charles played very well for the Whitecaps. I'd give each of these guys a shot. They can't be any worse than some of the options that we are currently using.

trane
06-07-2009, 04:18 PM
I like both the Montreal and Whitecaps starting tandems.