PDA

View Full Version : Hirschfeld

sampace
06-06-2009, 11:25 PM
From what I gather Lars is available, would TFC do well to trade Edwards and pick up Lars to be their third goalkeeper? Another Canadian frees up an import spot for them? Although I am sure Lars is getting paid a lot more in Europe so chances are he would not return to Canada. He is a better back up then Sutton though and I would be fine with him spelling off Frei from time to time.

jloome
06-06-2009, 11:31 PM
From what I gather Lars is available, would TFC do well to trade Edwards and pick up Lars to be their third goalkeeper? Another Canadian frees up an import spot for them? Although I am sure Lars is getting paid a lot more in Europe so chances are he would not return to Canada. He is a better back up then Sutton though and I would be fine with him spelling off Frei from time to time.

Lars Hirschfeld isn't coming to MLS to back up a rookie.

Dude, what are you smoking?

noochie
06-06-2009, 11:34 PM
Why exactly would someone recently sold for 1.3 million Euros come to MLS and play in a backup capacity? Third string you say no less? Just curious...

sampace
06-06-2009, 11:36 PM
I'm suggesting 2nd/1st battling with Frei. I understand that his team has made him available...

Ageroo
06-06-2009, 11:37 PM
Lars Hirschfeld isn't coming to MLS to back up a rookie.

Dude, what are you smoking?

I agree 100% on this...there is no way he is coming here or MLS to be a backup.....

sampace
06-07-2009, 12:00 AM
Once Holger is signed as the new GM he is as good as on the team.

Yohan
06-07-2009, 12:02 AM
Once Holger is signed as the new GM he is as good as on the team.
seriously. are you smoking dope?

sampace
06-07-2009, 12:03 AM
Announcement will be made on Wednesday as is the case.

MartinUtd
06-07-2009, 01:40 PM
It' be cool if we could make a move for Lars when Frei inevitably gets sold. But who knows what the market value of any player is going to be 2-3 seasons down the road.