PDA

View Full Version : Replace Mo with Holger Osieck

sampace
06-06-2009, 10:02 PM
It is time for a new voice and direction, before we sign another one of Mo's failures in this Arbedeen Smith player. MLSE needs to can Mo and hire Holger Osieck as the teams new General Manager. He can decide on whether or not to replace Cummins. Even Yallop would be a better choice then Cummins right now, for head coach. :canada:

Yohan
06-06-2009, 10:12 PM
You haven't seen this Smith guy yet, and you're writing him off already?

FCBarcelona
06-06-2009, 10:13 PM
oh please NO! to this idea......

sampace
06-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Smith maybe better than Harmse at midfield but I don't think he will solve our problems upfront.

Yohan
06-06-2009, 10:20 PM
Smith maybe better than Harmse at midfield but I don't think he will solve our problems upfront.
we dont know if Smith is being brought in as a striker or as a mid

speculations.... ah, the world would be so boring without them

TFC07
06-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Don't DeRo and Osieck have a little (bad) history together?

I_AM_CANADIAN
06-06-2009, 11:05 PM
Osieck has no experience in MLS, I don't think it'd be a good idea.

sampace
06-06-2009, 11:09 PM
Holger Osieck did an excellent job working with youth development when he was the National Team Coach, of course the CSA did a good job undoing all of his hard work. A G.M. does not need MLS experience, but instead must be good at recognizing talent. Holger is excellent at recognizing talent. He also has other sources besides Mo. Fire Mo, hire Holger, bring in an assistant GM with league relevant experience underneath him to help with any MLS red tape. I think this would cover more of the globe in scouting and give us a better chance at turning this ship around.

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-08-2009, 10:35 AM

I have relitives in Aberdeen, Dons supporters and they say Smith is shite..so there you go..lets not get him we have 18 shite players at the moment.

Stryker
06-08-2009, 10:45 AM
Smith is being brought in to play on front right of the 4-3-3.
When you consider the other options there are Vitti, Barrett and Ricketts, I don't have a problem with it. Especially seeing as we should be trying to get rid of two, if not all three of the aformentioned players.
From what I've read the boy can both score and provide quality crosses.

Razcle
06-08-2009, 10:52 AM
I have relitives in Aberdeen, Dons supporters and they say Smith is shite..so there you go..lets not get him we have 18 shite players at the moment.

Well I have relatives who live in Brantford and tell me that town is full of Shit. So I don't know if I can believe a word you say.:puke:

JamboAl
06-08-2009, 10:55 AM
Well I have relatives who live in Brantford and tell me that town is full of Shit. So I don't know if I can believe a word you say.:puke:

Touché! :thumbsup:

poppamidnight
06-08-2009, 01:41 PM
we dont know if Smith is being brought in as a striker or as a mid

speculations.... ah, the world would be so boring without them

Not official...
Until I see him on the pitch with TFC (or an announcement on TFC's Page), I'm not gunna believe it.

I have ZERO confidence in Mo.
He's full of these 'mystery-signings' that always fall through...

KIKI MUSAMPA!!! SAVE THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(okay, maybe a strech, but we're such poo right now I actually wouldnt mind seeing kiki out there)

TorontoMO
06-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Osieck has no experience in MLS, I don't think it'd be a good idea.

FALSE.

MLSE had no experience running a soccer team and look how well they've done!

rocker
06-08-2009, 05:11 PM
yes,. we need a GERMAN running things!!! ;)

(I'm german)

ExiledRed
06-08-2009, 05:20 PM

Considering most signings we've made like this have been well, underwhelming to say the least, we don't really need a midfielder and we badly need both a proven finisher and a sweeper/CB

I am writing this signing off as not enough, too late.

Cambridge_Red
06-08-2009, 05:36 PM
crazyness

Yohan
06-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Considering most signings we've made like this have been well, underwhelming to say the least, we don't really need a midfielder and we badly need both a proven finisher and a sweeper/CB

I am writing this signing off as not enough, too late.
Frei? Cronin? Serioux? DeRo? All underperforming?