PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Flag

TFC Via Buffalo
06-05-2009, 11:51 AM
I wasn't sure the best place to post this, so if it needs to be deleted or moved, I understand.

I'm looking for a 3x5 Canadian flag to put back to back with my US flag for the anthems at home games on a pvc pipe. Where is a good place between Niagara Falls and BMO to pick one up? I'm not looking for some $200 flag. Just a simple 3x5 nylon flag. Zellers maybe? Any ideas would be much appreciated. :canada:

Phil
06-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Canadian tire, Zellers would be good for that.

darb
06-05-2009, 12:17 PM
(snail) Mail or call your Federal MP and they will send you one for free.

McGill
06-05-2009, 12:19 PM
I wasn't sure the best place to post this, so if it needs to be deleted or moved, I understand.

I'm looking for a 3x5 Canadian flag to put back to back with my US flag for the anthems at home games on a pvc pipe. Where is a good place between Niagara Falls and BMO to pick one up? I'm not looking for some $200 flag. Just a simple 3x5 nylon flag. Zellers maybe? Any ideas would be much appreciated. :canada:
If you can make it to Dufferin and Steeles in Toronto (Willowdale) they have those 3 x 5 foot flags made of polyester for $20 at a store in a plaza near there called 'The Flag Shop.'

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
06-05-2009, 12:22 PM
(snail) Mail or call your Federal MP and they will send you one for free.

the LAD is american... :)

but yes this does work!:canada:

BakaGaijin
06-05-2009, 12:30 PM

I will try to get one from my MP if you can wait a few weeks. That is.......if Lisa Raitt isn't forced to resign after her nuclear meltdown this past week.

I think those flags are 4 x 6.

Cashcleaner
06-05-2009, 12:47 PM

I'm sure they would have loads of flags in a tourist town like Niagara Falls. If not, let me see if I can get one from my MP and I could mail it to you or bring it to a game you're going to.

TFC Via Buffalo
06-05-2009, 01:13 PM
I appreciate it Cash and Baka. I'll just hit Zellers on the way up tomorrow so I make sure I get exactly what I need. Thanks for everyone's insight though. It's very appreciated. I guess the thread can be closed.