PDA

View Full Version : Call Your Ticket Rep

maninb
06-04-2009, 11:57 AM
If you're a STH give your rep a call and give him/her a piece of your mind about this Real Madrid and FO nonsense...I did and it would seem they're REALLY starting to notice the ANGER of the STHs.

Oblio2
06-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Poor bastards, taking shit from people.....

Steve
06-04-2009, 12:00 PM
While you're at it, complain about the price of gas too if you could. That shit's getting ridiculous.

Roogsy
06-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Funny you have a problem with people complaining about the team, but seem to be ok with complaining about the complainers. Would you prefer the title of pot or kettle?

Steve
06-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Funny you have a problem with people complaining about the team, but seem to be ok with complaining about the complainers. Would you prefer the title of pot or kettle?

hmm... Kettle I guess?

Canadian Blue
06-04-2009, 12:05 PM
what does the ticket rep have to do with anything?

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-04-2009, 12:07 PM
If you're a STH give your rep a call and give him/her a piece of your mind about this Real Madrid and FO nonsense...I did and it would seem they're REALLY starting to notice the ANGER of the STHs.

why complain about Real Madrid...im looking forward to the seats going on sale monday...bring on the spanish giants.. the front office has spent too much time listening to the supporters..it was the majority not all that wanted DeRo here and look how that has worked out :{ we are no better
with them then we were without him..the grass/dp issues are not necessarily mean we will be a better club..we are struggling which is still to be expected in a club in only its 3rd year of operation..it took RSL 4 years before a playoff spot was made..TFCc deserve time to get that done.

Ratven
06-04-2009, 12:10 PM
why complain about Real Madrid...im looking forward to the seats going on sale monday...bring on the spanish giants.. the front office has spent too much time listening to the supporters..it was the majority not all that wanted DeRo here and look how that has worked out :{ we are no better
with them then we were without him..the grass/dp issues are not necessarily mean we will be a better club..we are struggling which is still to be expected in a club in only its 3rd year of operation..it took RSL 4 years before a playoff spot was made..TFCc deserve time to get that done.

I'm trying to figure out if this is a joke.

GabrielHurl
06-04-2009, 12:11 PM
we are struggling which is still to be expected in a club in only its 3rd year of operation..it took RSL 4 years before a playoff spot was made

Chivas took 3

scots17
06-04-2009, 12:17 PM
seattle will take 1:hump:

ben_vw
06-04-2009, 12:24 PM
Chivas took 3

they took 2 :P

Pachuco
06-04-2009, 12:29 PM

YOU'RE A TROLL. I've seen your fire MO and Cummins posts. But now you are saying give them time? TROOOOOOOOOOLLLL

Carts
06-04-2009, 12:45 PM

I guess if at the end of the day, every ticket rep said they received "dozens of complaint callls" it would make its way up the ladder...

Taking time to call, or writing a letter over an e-mail seems to be taken much more seriously than internet posts & e-mails...

I don't even know who my ticket rep is though LOL...

Carts...

maninb
06-04-2009, 12:52 PM
I guess if at the end of the day, every ticket rep said they received "dozens of complaint callls" it would make its way up the ladder...

Taking time to call, or writing a letter over an e-mail seems to be taken much more seriously than internet posts & e-mails...

I don't even know who my ticket rep is though LOL...

Carts...

Look on the TFC homepage...there's a number to call there...

elvis
06-04-2009, 02:39 PM
they took 2 :P

Chicago took 1, right?

MrHawk
06-04-2009, 02:40 PM
Oh sweet, more Real Madrid threads.

Fantastic.

Toronto Ruffrider
06-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Chicago took 1, right?

To win the MLS Cup.

elvis
06-04-2009, 03:09 PM
To win the MLS Cup.

Exactly.

james
06-04-2009, 06:05 PM

ya you also said somethin like going to play Real Madrid means way more then playing Vancouver and Montreal because when we play them its like playing a little league team or some shit like that....now look what happened. We aint any better then them, in fact we showed we are worse!

Real Madrid is a meanningless game for a quick cash grab for MLSE!

Cas87
06-04-2009, 06:11 PM
To win the MLS Cup.

Exactly.

So, maybe Vancouver will win the MLS cup without even competing then?!?!?!

Erkan16
06-04-2009, 06:56 PM

+1. if you are going to call anyone, call the right people.

denime
06-04-2009, 07:00 PM
And ask him how many tickets STH can buy? :)