PDA

View Full Version : Real Madrid Details Released by TFC

DOMIN8R
06-04-2009, 10:56 AM
I think that this deserves it's own hread. Mods may not. Feel free to delete, if you wish.

Toronto FC to host Spanish Giants Real Madrid

The match is scheduled for Friday, August 7 at 7:30pm at BMO Field.

http://www.mlsnet.com//news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20090604&content_id=5141598&vkey=news_t280&fext=.jsp&team=t280

Ticket information for the Real Madrid game will be released Monday, June 8; however, Toronto FC season-seat holders and members of both the Gold and Red waiting lists will each have an advanced window with which to purchase tickets at a special loyalty price. Information regarding date and time of each pre-sale window will be sent directly to these groups.

I guess we will find out pricing on Monday!

Ageroo
06-04-2009, 10:58 AM
and here I thought I was fast for posting it in today's news thread....DAMN YOU! ;)

Chevy
06-04-2009, 10:58 AM
"specialty loyalty price"? Let the sarcastic comments begin....

billyfly
06-04-2009, 11:00 AM
I am guessing the loyalty price will be more like a ROYALTY price – 150 dollars per ticket.

Chevy
06-04-2009, 11:01 AM
I think it means "we plan to screw you, just not as hard and long as everyone else"

The Kingpin
06-04-2009, 11:02 AM
Tickets "at a special loyalty price." for Real Madrid. Trust me, this would not have happened if this place didn't go berserk. But hey, $250,000 on grass, an excellent defenders annual remuneration. Oh well...

The heat is being felt.

DOMIN8R
06-04-2009, 11:02 AM
and here I thought I was fast for posting it in today's news thread....DAMN YOU! ;)

You are fantastic Age. Despite what everyone else says.;)

Ageroo
06-04-2009, 11:03 AM
You are fantastic Age. Despite what everyone else says.;)

DOH.......hmmmmm.....infraction worthy????? haha! The wink saved you!:p

Nuvinho
06-04-2009, 11:14 AM
damn.....mods, can you delete my other thread on this.........sorry!!

Fort York Redcoat
06-04-2009, 11:15 AM
Not going. Don't care unless one of ours is hurt.

Hurry up and invite

Man United
Liverpool
Arsenal
Chelsea
AC Milan
Inter Milan
Barca

do it all next year if you have to so we can never have this problem again.

rocker
06-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Paul you're a scumbag!!!

ahh, gotta love the personal attacks on an individual. sigh.

it's one thing to criticize the whole Real Madrid situation, which is fair game. But to attack some public person personally, I have a problem with that. In the journalism world, if you had written that about the head of a company, you would be sued for libel.

ilikemusic
06-04-2009, 11:20 AM
Can we just cancel the real games and play friendlies all year?

Thats obviously where the priorities lie.

Hooligan69
06-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Special loyalty price? WTF? I'm on one of those damn waiting lists, but I have no intention of purchasing a ticket for this particular game.

Mikey
06-04-2009, 11:30 AM
Special loyalty price means we will also have to buy a half season package for the Marlies.....

DangerRed
06-04-2009, 11:32 AM
ahh, gotta love the personal attacks on an individual. sigh.

it's one thing to criticize the whole Real Madrid situation, which is fair game. But to attack some public person personally, I have a problem with that. In the journalism world, if you had written that about the head of a company, you would be sued for libel.

Hahahaha -- good thing this isn't a media outlet but a SUPPORTER MESSAGE BOARD.:rolleyes:

reggie
06-04-2009, 11:34 AM
that's great...because i like to get kissed while i'm getting f@8ked.

Steve
06-04-2009, 11:59 AM
Special loyalty price? WTF? I'm on one of those damn waiting lists, but I have no intention of purchasing a ticket for this particular game.

Umm, so what? Sorry, but I don't go spouting off on a message board everytime I don't want to buy something.

"Hey guys, guess what? I just got a flyer from the grocery store I have supported for the last 3 years, they have a sale on blueberrys, but they're STILL A RIPOFF. I'm totally not going to buy any"

Roogsy
06-04-2009, 12:01 PM
^ The most ridiculous comparison ever made on this board. And there have been some doozies in the past. :rolleyes:

Fort York Redcoat
06-04-2009, 12:02 PM
Umm, so what? Sorry, but I don't go spouting off on a message board everytime I don't want to buy something.

"Hey guys, guess what? I just got a flyer from the grocery store I have supported for the last 3 years, they have a sale on blueberrys, but they're STILL A RIPOFF. I'm totally not going to buy any"

You're on a grocery store message board?

Lame.:D

Steve
06-04-2009, 12:04 PM

Are you kidding me? That's where the action's at!

loconet
06-04-2009, 12:25 PM
7:30 pm.. pfft.

Beer fest is right beside BMO this year. That's where I'll "watch" the game from.

I hope Guti breaks a nail.

Hooligan69
06-04-2009, 12:30 PM

I make a point of rarely expressing an opinion on this message board. I'm not a season ticket holder nor am I a member of any supporters group. Lumping me in with the numerous folks who cry like bitches with a flagpole wedged up their ass is truly amusing. I have little money and pretty much live in poverty so I am unable to afford special games such as this one.

"Hey guys, guess what? I just got a flyer from the grocery store I have supported for the last 3 years, they have a sale on blueberrys, but they're STILL A RIPOFF. I'm totally not going to buy any"Thanks for the laugh.

maninb
06-04-2009, 01:09 PM
Remember Seattle's 'special loyalty price' for BOTH Chelsea & Barca....FREE!! They got BOTH those games INCLUDED in their STH package....MLSE screwing the fans once again...some things NEVER change!

Chevy
06-04-2009, 01:12 PM
This is all going to come down to who TFC gets for the STH friendly.

AC Milan = :)

Toronto Blizzard Alumni = :(

Hooligan69
06-04-2009, 01:13 PM
This is all going to come down to who TFC gets for the STH friendly.

AC Milan = :)

Toronto Blizzard Alumni = :(

Lady Lynx. :lol:

Eastend
06-04-2009, 01:21 PM
OK, we know people are pissed but does this have to turn into another bitch fest thread?

How about discusing the merits of having them come here. This board has been brutal this week....I understand peoples frustration but must every thread turnout so negative?

H Bomb
06-04-2009, 01:25 PM

aaahahahah, i like it.

Loyalty rate is a funny idea. a very funny idea

TOBOR !
06-04-2009, 01:25 PM
I don't see the problem with the loyalty pricing. TFC ownership realises the general mood concerning the unlikelihood of the Real Madrid game being the 'international friendly' that we all hoped we had tickets for, and are extending an olive branch.

Let's see what the discount is, as well as who the international friendly opponent we get to see as part of our package, before rushing to judgement.

H Bomb
06-04-2009, 01:26 PM
OK, we know people are pissed but does this have to turn into another bitch fest thread?

How about discusing the merits of having them come here. This board has been brutal this week....I understand peoples frustration but must every thread turnout so negative?

might wanna start a "positives of Real Madrid friendly" thread that nicely asked others to just go to one of the many bitch threads that are available...I'll avoid it, I have more than enough bitch threads on the subject to keep me happy

ilikemusic
06-04-2009, 01:27 PM
Ive always been under the impression that the savings you get by being a season ticket holder was a special loyalty price.

hobophobe
06-04-2009, 01:28 PM
Hey all,

I know there's some negative feelings towards this match and all. However, I have a close friend who's a big madrid fan and so naturally she wants to go this match. Wondering if any season's ticket holders who are not going to go the match out of principle would mind purchasing them for me during that special ticket window?

If you could that would be greatly appreciated (I think we were looking for 3-4). Cheers.

Oh and if this is in the wrong section, sorry!

H Bomb
06-04-2009, 01:29 PM
I don't see the problem with the loyalty pricing. TFC ownership realises the general mood concerning the unlikelihood of the Real Madrid game being the 'international friendly' that we all hoped we had tickets for, and are extending an olive branch.

Let's see what the discount is, as well as who the international friendly opponent we get to see as part of our package, before rushing to judgement.

an olive branch. They've kicked us in the balls and are now offering us a small ice pack. They could charge me 10 bucks and I'd be just as embarrassed for them

The Kingpin
06-04-2009, 01:30 PM

I see your point - but look what it takes for the branch to be passed. What they are doing is testing the limits of what they can do and charge. This is why i think Paul and any other staff members should be banned - then they would be forced to have more live conversations where more civilized conversations can take place and transparency can develop. This is what will appease so many.

Carter
06-04-2009, 01:30 PM

I think Gillian is on that same message board, seriously she is the grocery girl

The Kingpin
06-04-2009, 01:31 PM
Hey all,

I know there's some negative feelings towards this match and all. However, I have a close friend who's a big madrid fan and so naturally she wants to go this match. Wondering if any season's ticket holders who are not going to go the match out of principle would mind purchasing them for me during that special ticket window?

If you could that would be greatly appreciated (I think we were looking for 3-4). Cheers.

Go to the ticket trader section - not the place.

ExiledRed
06-04-2009, 01:32 PM
Hey all,

I'm sure there'll be plenty on sale after the window is closed.

BuSaPuNk
06-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Well who knows mabey MoJo can grab someone off Real Madrid after getting Vitti from Indepeniente after there friendly?? lol

H Bomb
06-04-2009, 01:36 PM
I see your point - but look what it takes for the branch to be passed. What they are doing is testing the limits of what they can do and charge. This is why i think Paul and any other staff members should be banned - then they would be forced to have more live conversations where more civilized conversations can take place and transparency can develop. This is what will appease so many.

no because this makes it an our people will talk to your people thing, which is over politicizing our entire scenario...something we do often. Paul should be able to come on here and talk to any one of us. He's a human being, and one of the problems we are currently dehumanizing a player/fan interaction situation. I as a member do not want this to become a real hierarchy or power. Jack does a fantastic job, as do all the team leaders and so on, but they are no more supporter than any other person here, and it is the supporters that Paul much answer to.

JonO
06-04-2009, 01:40 PM
I see your point - but look what it takes for the branch to be passed.
Here's the thing. You don't know what it took for the branch to be passed. Perhaps they were always going to make this offer. Hell - we don't even know what the offer is yet!

I think the title of this thread is misleading. Only the match has been confirmed - no details have been released by TFC yet...

prizby
06-04-2009, 01:55 PM
i haven't received any advanced windown notice yet lol

Since 1947, the Madrid-based giants have called the 80,000+ seat Santiago Bernabéu stadium as home and unlike most European clubs, Real Madrid has been owned and operated by the members of the club since its inception.

why can't TFC be too?

Chevy
06-04-2009, 01:59 PM
i haven't received any advanced windown notice yet lol

The advance window will be open on one Tuesday (randomly selected) between 4:00am and 4:07am, whereby STH's will be allowed to purchase one ticket at a super-fantastic thirty percent discount.

Note - A thirty-five percent "advance window service charge" will be added to your purchase.

JonO
06-04-2009, 02:00 PM
why can't TFC be too?
'Cause nobody here was willing to foot the bill for MLS expansion...

Teams don't start up clubs here like they do in Europe...

The Kingpin
06-04-2009, 02:04 PM
no because this makes it an our people will talk to your people thing, which is over politicizing our entire scenario...something we do often. Paul should be able to come on here and talk to any one of us. He's a human being, and one of the problems we are currently dehumanizing a player/fan interaction situation. I as a member do not want this to become a real hierarchy or power. Jack does a fantastic job, as do all the team leaders and so on, but they are no more supporter than any other person here, and it is the supporters that Paul much answer to.

I hear what you are saying, the issue is, that Paul et al cannot talk to every supporter. When I was serving as a liaison, one of the fist things they asked was that questions come though us so they can efficiently answer them. They should though, and they'll probably do this now that I'm writing this (Paul and his team have a strong history of taking in ideas and making them their own), have a year end/new year Q&A period with all season ticket holders so questions can be asked. But yea, it would be really inefficient for them to talk with everyone - the reason Jack/CB were in charge was to streamline the communications - it's really the only way to do it efficiently.

H Bomb
06-04-2009, 02:05 PM
and in some official ways i agree. But one person talking to one person = transparency 0% of the time

The Kingpin
06-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Here's the thing. You don't know what it took for the branch to be passed. Perhaps they were always going to make this offer. Hell - we don't even know what the offer is yet!

I think the title of this thread is misleading. Only the match has been confirmed - no details have been released by TFC yet...

With all the argy bargy going on - Paul knows he could have helped by throwing that out there. My instincts suggest that they are trying to quell the issue and save some face - it's classic PR 101. But there are too many issues - they have been stabbing the hearts of supports bit by bit over three years...

The Kingpin
06-04-2009, 02:08 PM
and in some official ways i agree. But one person talking to one person = transparency 0% of the time

Not always - We (90% of the time) made sure that multiple people were in the room. At this time it was U-Sector and RPB at the same time - so the other group at the time also had their say. So there was some decent discussion. Not always agreement - but discussion.

Nestease
06-04-2009, 02:11 PM

What a stupid stupid comparison. People PAID for an International Friendly in advance thinking one day maybe we'll get a big club to play. When they do, they fuck you in the ass.

Super
06-04-2009, 02:16 PM
TFC should give us this game - and take a hit on the bill. That would go a long way towards winning back some respect from us. But of course we all know that won't happen - because they have NO CLUE how to please supporters. NO CLUE AT ALL!

Toronto_Bhoy
06-04-2009, 02:17 PM
I hear what you are saying, the issue is, that Paul et al cannot talk to every supporter. When I was serving as a liaison, one of the fist things they asked was that questions come though us so they can efficiently answer them. They should though, and they'll probably do this now that I'm writing this (Paul and his team have a strong history of taking in ideas and making them their own), have a year end/new year Q&A period with all season ticket holders so questions can be asked. But yea, it would be really inefficient for them to talk with everyone - the reason Jack/CB were in charge was to streamline the communications - it's really the only way to do it efficiently.

Reality is this organization, MLSE, is only accountable to one group…shareholders.

Historically, the stakeholders have had very little say. A STH Q&A would be little more than lip service. My guess is they already know the issues and concerns that would come up in an AGM format meeting…and would have the answers packaged.

Seattle have set the benchmark for "loyalty ticket pricing" for international friendlies…TFC have the best support in the league…that they know…let's see how they show their appreciation and respect…

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-04-2009, 02:19 PM
What a stupid stupid comparison. People PAID for an International Friendly in advance thinking one day maybe we'll get a big club to play. When they do, they fuck you in the ass.

but we still might get a big club as a second friendly? But Real Madrid is Real Madrid....the fans are over reacting on the firendly issue and should be more focused on the terrible display in Vancouver.

Nuvinho
06-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Here is what I am going to do:

Credit for missing Champs League + Face value of International Friendly = Real Madrid Ticket

I am taking my credit I am getting for missing the Champs League by Toronto FC and then selling my international friendly at face value, and I hope that covers my Real Madrid ticket.

Chevy
06-04-2009, 02:22 PM
but we still might get a big club as a second friendly? But Real Madrid is Real Madrid....the fans are over reacting on the firendly issue and should be more focused on the terrible display in Vancouver.

Agree - its going to depend on who the "paid" friendly is with.

I'm assuming that TFC currently have no idea who that team is, or would have announced that prior to Real Madrid.

TFC~Vatreni
06-04-2009, 02:49 PM
purchase tickets at a special loyalty price.

The spin doctors in the FO are at it again! Nice angle there guys, I suppose by calling it a "loyalty price" we're supposed to feel obliged to purchase because otherwise we'd be unloyal to the team. I'd be far more inclined to purchase if you called it a "get to shit on the FO's faces price", call it that and I'm buying 100%.

Hooligan69
06-04-2009, 02:57 PM
Just got this via email...

Great news Fan! Toronto FC will host legendary Spanish club Real Madrid in an international friendly this summer. The match is scheduled for Friday, August 7th at 7:30 p.m. at BMO Field.
We will send you ticket information for the game on Monday so keep an eye on your inbox. Season seat holders and members of both the Gold and Red waiting lists will each have an advanced window to purchase tickets at a special loyalty price. For more info on the match, click here. (http://mlsefans.com/index.cfm?n35167s3001c1084805t3002o30762)
// BACK TO LEAGUE ACTION
The Reds aim to get back on track when they face the L.A. Galaxy at BMO Field on Saturday. Kick off is at 4:00 p.m. live on CBC. Toronto will be looking to make home advantage count over the next few weeks with the next three league games all at BMO Field. Back-to-back home games against the Red Bulls (June 13th and 24th) follow Saturday’s showdown with L.A.
MATCHDAY INFO
THIS MATCH IS PRESENTED BY BMO FINANCIAL GROUP
Toronto FC vs. L.A. Galaxy
Saturday, June 6th, 4:00 p.m.
TV: Live on CBC - Channel guide: Rogers 6, Bell 210, Star Choice 302, Cogeco 6
RADIO: Live on The FAN 590 and fan590.com
The L.A. Galaxy are the draw specialists in MLS. They’ve tied nine of their 11 games so far this season. For a full lowdown on the opposition, click here. (http://mlsefans.com/index.cfm?n35167s3001c1084805t3002o30764)
// HEADS UP FOR SATURDAY
If you’re heading to the game on Saturday you might want to give yourself extra time to get to the stadium. The Queen Elizabeth building is hosting the People in Motion show so it will be busy outside the west side of the stadium and parking will be limited.
// CANADA’S WORLD CUP TEAM
Ahead of kick off on Saturday we’ll be honouring Canada’s World Cup team from 1986. Members of the team will be introduced to the crowd to mark their induction to the Soccer Hall of Fame. This week’s edition of The Kick About looks back on their achievement. To find out more, click here. (http://mlsefans.com/index.cfm?n35167s3001c1084805t3002o30763)
See you on Saturday, and don’t forget your match ticket also gets you access to Ontario Place on matchday!
Toronto FC
// All For One

Suds
06-04-2009, 03:03 PM
Has anyone called their ticket rep to get an idea of when they actually plan to start selling tickets? I know the announcement is on Monday.

Vacations are planned and I'm wanting to know if I'll be in town when they go on sale.

GabrielHurl
06-04-2009, 03:03 PM
the fans are over reacting on the firendly issue

Here's the problem we (NEE) have on the friendly issue

We are not protesting this game because of the supposed ticket prices, or because we are bored, or because we wanted Chelsea instead.

We are protesting the meaningless mid season friendly that has forced the team and league to re-schedule a game that could impact our chances of making the playoffs. The league and club were unable to re-schedule the Chivas game last year when we were missing 9 starters due to call ups, and we had to play with bench coaches and PDL players, but to schedule a friendly that could possibly bring $$$$$ to the club and league no wall is too high and no valley to deep to make the necessary changes to accommodate it.

This is what we are protesting....we are protesting the league and TFC management putting short term gains ahead of our teams long term goal.

prizby
06-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Here's the problem we (NEE) have on the friendly issue

for a league that has lost millions of dollars, i can't see why they wouldn't make a change for a friendly that will bring in $$

nobodybeatsthewiz
06-04-2009, 04:06 PM
i hope 'special loyalty price' doesn't, in blue-collar terms, read as 'finger in the hoop price'

nobodybeatsthewiz
06-04-2009, 04:12 PM
TFC should give us this game - and take a hit on the bill. That would go a long way towards winning back some respect from us. But of course we all know that won't happen - because they have NO CLUE how to please supporters. NO CLUE AT ALL!

or at the very least be transparent and open with the costs ahead of time and just be honest about it. if our face value of the already paid friendly was say $50 and then the cost to tfc was $70, charge us the $20 difference (taking credit for c_b's idea here, lol)

but no, taking us to the cleaners is the option chosen. i realize im a week late with this mini-rant, sorry.

AL-MO
06-04-2009, 04:18 PM
the fans are over reacting on the firendly issue

Is DERO over reacting too? ;)

ExiledRed
06-04-2009, 05:08 PM
for a league that has lost millions of dollars, i can't see why they wouldn't make a change for a friendly that will bring in $$

So one of the teams that's operating in the black, has to fuck it's chances in the arse for the rest of the useless empty stadium teams like Dallas?

MLS should be moving those teams to cities that can support them, like Montreal and St.Louis, not pissing off the people who are actually bringing in the $$$$

TOBOR !
06-05-2009, 07:22 AM
Is DERO over reacting too? ;)

DeRo's complaint is valid, ours is not.

We think we're important to the team and the league and that without us both would soon cease to exist. After all, we showed everyone in MLS how to support your team and became the template for other supporters groups - I'm sure we're responsible for all the recent expansion as well due to TFC's box office success.

We expect consideration, and when not getting it our feelings are hurt and we want recompense.

I have an International Friendly included in my partial pack. I didn't buy that partial pack because I thought that ticket would get me in to see TFC play RM.

Why on God's Green Earth should anyone expect RM to show up to play TFC ?

I honestly have no issue with TFC FO over this. I'm interested to see who the other team TFC gets will be, and if it's Burnley I'll have a chuckle at my own expense, because truthfully, this is more our calibre and I think they'd stuff us.

Playing against RM and dragging in grass is way over the top to begin with.

Think about it. We have no business playing against Real Madrid.

Actually, now I've made myself laugh... imagine, a third year, upstart, self-important MLS team standing on the same pitch with a much-storied and lauded side as Real Madrid.

oh, me... us.... whatever.

GabrielHurl
06-05-2009, 08:12 AM
Although there will be loyalty concessions for TFC season-ticket holders, seats are expected to range from roughly $150 to $200 – a substantial hike from the $23 for the lowest-priced ticket for a regular MLS game.

Oh - I can't wait for Monday

Chevy
06-05-2009, 08:17 AM
I think you will see a range from $125 - $275

What the "loyalty" price is anybody's guess - likely a twenty percent discount, not inclusive of a twenty-five percent "loyalty service charge" :)

rocker
06-05-2009, 08:18 AM
but no, taking us to the cleaners is the option chosen.

it's your choice to be "taken to the cleaners" or not.

As a consumer, you can choose not to spend the money if you think it's overpriced.

I don't really care either way. Friendlies bore me, so I'd have a hard time paying my usual $40-50 for a meaningless game. But I hope people dont mindlessly buy this game just because it's Real Madrid. Then they just have themselves to blame.

felipe
06-05-2009, 08:18 AM
wow...I was seriously thinking of going...I mean...Real Madrid! But I would never pay that much for an exhibition game... (maybe if it was the Derby County game I was promised...)

But fuck me - $200???

Mikey
06-05-2009, 12:15 PM
Yay!! we can all be scalpers for a day!!
I got four tickets in 112.....ONE MILLION DOLLARS.....:flare:
Who wants 'em?

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
06-05-2009, 12:33 PM
Season Seat Holders will get %10 off FAce value!.....yep thats LOYALTY!

SOURCE!....TFC REP! .....good enough????

Chevy
06-05-2009, 12:34 PM
Where did you see the 10% discount info?

English Rachel
06-05-2009, 12:36 PM

Surely not...

REDPATCHGRL74
06-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Yay!

REDPATCHGRL74
06-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Not!

boban
06-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Globe makes mention that tickets will range from $150 - $200.
Not clear if this is the loyalty price or not.
Personally, $150 for seats behind the net is way overpriced.
I am going to have to rethink that.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/de-rosario-pulls-no-punches/article1169835/

RPB_RED_NATION_RPB
06-05-2009, 01:04 PM

SOURCE: TFC REP ...good enough?????

Mikey
06-05-2009, 01:07 PM
Wow, if these prices a right, ML$E is setting up a home game for Real Madrid at BMO.......

I_AM_CANADIAN
06-05-2009, 01:08 PM
mh. Even if that's true, I'm not an SSH, so it doesn't really matter, unless the loyalty bonus includes people on the Red list.

nobodybeatsthewiz
06-05-2009, 01:09 PM

finger has been inserted in hoop

TOBOR !
06-05-2009, 01:38 PM
Bring on Burnley !

Nuvinho
06-05-2009, 02:33 PM
I hope it rains the day they put down the temporary grass, then the rest of the time it is down, making it virtually impossible to play on........and refunding all ticketholders their money back.

Get stuck with the cost of the grass....that's what happens for being greedy!!!!

Shep
06-05-2009, 02:38 PM
I think that this deserves it's own hread. Mods may not. Feel free to delete, if you wish.

Toronto FC to host Spanish Giants Real Madrid

The match is scheduled for Friday, August 7 at 7:30pm at BMO Field.

http://www.mlsnet.com//news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20090604&content_id=5141598&vkey=news_t280&fext=.jsp&team=t280

Ticket information for the Real Madrid game will be released Monday, June 8; however, Toronto FC season-seat holders and members of both the Gold and Red waiting lists will each have an advanced window with which to purchase tickets at a special loyalty price. Information regarding date and time of each pre-sale window will be sent directly to these groups.

I guess we will find out pricing on Monday!

Sweet, hope I can get a hold of a pair of tickets. I'm excited, should be nice day out.

:scarf:

Shep
06-05-2009, 02:40 PM
I hope it rains the day they put down the temporary grass, then the rest of the time it is down, making it virtually impossible to play on........and refunding all ticketholders their money back.

Get stuck with the cost of the grass....that's what happens for being greedy!!!!

Yes, wishing bad things to happen to others is pretty cool.

Nuvinho
06-05-2009, 02:42 PM
Yes, wishing bad things to happen to others is pretty cool.

I only wish that on MLSE ;)

dal524
06-08-2009, 11:59 AM
did anyone get the email for SSH pricing for the madrid game yet?

billyfly
06-08-2009, 12:01 PM
And Kaka will be playing! :noidea: