PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe we are going in the right direction?

trane
06-04-2009, 09:42 AM
For all of those that think that many of us are over reacting, I ask you to answer this question. Do you believe that under Mo's leadership we are heading in the right direction, and what makes you believe that? I am not looking for an argument, but I am looking for an open discussion.

Do I think all our players are shit? No. I think we have some tallent. Do I think we are going in the right direction? I do not think that we have seen enought consistency to be able to say this. While under Cummins I have seen some positives, we are still inconsistent, and seem to take the proverbial step back for every step forward. We have lost a key game once again. With all the away games our place in the play offs is going to be difficult. But more basic that this we have failed to play simple effective football either on the offensive on the defensive side, for two and a half years. While Cummins still offers a glimer of hope in my eyes, Mo does not as he has failed to bring the necessary players for the third season. Even Cummins, who as I said I still have some hope for, was a less then overwelming signing. He has not experience, he could turn to be the next Capello, or the next D. Mitchell, it is simply to early to tell. Overall we need better now. We need to now that we are heading in the right direction.

Oldtimer
06-04-2009, 10:28 AM
No point for yet another thread on this. Join one of the other threads in progress.