PDA

View Full Version : Game Day Poll

Sparta
06-04-2009, 08:43 AM
Just wanted to see what people's thoughts are in this issue -- its Thursday and my game day preperations have begun

THE QUESTION:

If there is a walk out after the Anthem, who will join to walk out and chant your protest at gate 4????

Chevy
06-04-2009, 08:56 AM
My 2cents (reposted)...

It's evident that the venom is directed at two sources - the players and "management". Both are a huge dissapointment right now, so a walkout on Saturday will hurt both, and I guess that's fair if you take a snapshot in time.

However, I will go out on a limb by saying althought most supporters are upset with the recent play, in the long run we like to and want to support the boys. Therefore I just don't think a walkout is fair to them. Its not a form of support, it is abandonment.

We also know, unfortunately, that "management" won't change overnight, but there is a chance that the play of the team will. I want to be there in support when that happens.

Now, its very possible that at 6pm on Saturday I will end up booing them off the pitch (belive it or not its a form of support and motivation). Its also possible that I will still have a bag over my head, but I want to be in the stands, I hope to be in the stands when the boys show me that I should rip that fucking bag off my head.

As for "management", well....

alexintoronto
06-04-2009, 08:57 AM
Absolutely.

And it's not because I want to turn my back on the team. It's because a message needs to be sent that the performance to date has not been good enough. Fill the team's needs - get a goal scorer and a solid CB.

If they finally get their act together maybe we can avoid this situation next year. Give this team the tools to not only make the playoffs but make a run in the playoffs. If you can't do your job - move on.

Sparta
06-04-2009, 09:00 AM
Thank you for your imput -- but there are sooooo many threads that have the same back and forth discussions on what people think should happen

I dont want this to become a verbal thread -- just vote if you would join or not join

But thank you again for your thoughts, as there are valid points BUT i can see this thread getting like the rest -- no hard feelings there bud

Just want to see where users stand if a walk out were to be implemented

Chevy
06-04-2009, 09:01 AM
Thank you for your imput -- but there are sooooo many threads that have the same back and forth discussions on what people think should happen

I dont want this to become a verbal thread -- just vote if you would join or not join

But thank you again for your thoughts, as there are valid points BUT i can see this thread getting like the rest -- no hard feelings there bud

Just want to see where users stand if a walk out were to be implemented

You don't want this to become a verbal thread? Good luck! :D

denime
06-04-2009, 09:03 AM
Walk out is dead,it's not going to happen(for now)and That's why I will close this thread,now.

There will be a new thread with the action plan for this Saturday,stay tuned ;)