PDA

View Full Version : beckham starting this weekend in toronto?

NateDoGG
06-03-2009, 09:09 PM
just curious if lil becks is gonna be making the trip to toronto?
he's back training with them, he just played last weekend with ac, so he is fit , should be making the trip, maybe a nice victory over the galaxy again is just what the doctor orderd, beating becks in toronto would be a nice little lift for us, god know we need it

Hooligan69
06-03-2009, 09:10 PM
Isn't he afraid of the turf?

MFG1
06-03-2009, 09:13 PM
pauls working on it

TFC RealDeal RPB
06-03-2009, 09:15 PM
NO he is off for three to four week's befor he play's in the MLS again.

K1nG
06-03-2009, 09:21 PM
pauls working on it
LOL!

BayernTFC
06-03-2009, 09:43 PM
Becks isn't back training with the Galaxy yet and, as has been stated previously, he won't be on the pitch at BMO against TFC this Saturday:

The popular midfielder, who is expected to begin training with the Galaxy on July 11 and play his first game on July 16 in New York against the Red Bulls, said he has been keeping close track of the Galaxy, who have nine draws in 11 games and are on a nine-game unbeaten streak. Beckham said he regularly has been sending text messages to Galaxy head coach Bruce Arena to wish him and the team good luck, and said it's about time the club starts getting a few victories.

That's from an article on the Galaxy's website.

Platts
06-04-2009, 07:17 AM
He can't rejoin the Gals until the FIFA July Transfer window opens.
I remain firm in my opinion that Beckham will never play a real game at BMO.
They will always schedule the LAG game vs us during the spring or during an international date. Landycakes will also not play here.
It may suck , but we will always have a winning record against them.

Fort York Redcoat
06-04-2009, 07:20 AM
Good. I'm making a point in trying not to see Becks live while he's on his rock tour. I'd love to hear from people who got tix because of Becks initially but don't want to see him after tha way he pissed off.

KRO
06-04-2009, 08:23 AM
I know he can walk on water but he can't be in two places at once. He's in the England squad who are playing in Kazakhstan on Saturday.