PDA

View Full Version : Dont get me wrong i want them both but if i could have only one.......

Frank Costanza
06-03-2009, 01:52 PM
Both meaning CCL champ
vs MLS CUP

If i could have only one I would want the MLS CUP

if you could only have one it would be????

alexintoronto
06-03-2009, 01:53 PM
We never had to choose. BOTH

TFC Tifoso
06-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Both meaning CCL champ
vs MLS CUP

If i could have only one I would want the MLS CUP

if you could only have one it would be????

If TFC can't beat USL teams, good luck getting the MLS Cup......I won't be holding my breath........

TFC USA
06-03-2009, 01:59 PM
CCL champ so we have a shot at being CONCACAF champions so we can play in the Club World Cup.

T-Bird
06-03-2009, 02:05 PM
CCL definately

kodiakTFC
06-03-2009, 02:08 PM
CCL. Winning the CCL is the biggest tournament in our region and grants us a shot at the best of the world.

Keegan
06-03-2009, 02:08 PM
CCL = CONCACAF Champions League

You'd have to be a moron (no offense) to want MLS more than that.

Frank Costanza
06-03-2009, 02:10 PM
CCL = CONCACAF Champions League

You'd have to be a moron (no offense) to want MLS more than that.

suck my dik , some of you goons in here are ridiculous, i want ccl too but to put absolutly no value in our league cup, a league we play 30 games in every yr.

total goonage

romburgundy
06-03-2009, 02:11 PM
No Question CCL comes first

Keegan
06-03-2009, 02:16 PM
suck my dik , some of you goons in here are ridiculous, i want ccl too but to put absolutly no value in our league cup, a league we play 30 games in every yr.

total goonage

If you want TFC to be a recognized club as we all do you would want the CCL. Don't be a moron the CCL gets you a spot in the Club World Championship playing against massive clubs. MLS gets you......? Mexicans, Hondurans no one in the region or world gives two shits if you are MLS champion. We could play 100 games a year in MLS I would still want the CCL more because it means more no matter how many matches you play.

Do you think a club like Ajax Amsterdam would rather have the dutch league or UEFA champions league. Do you think the year Porto won they valued he Portugese league higher?

And don't go "oh well that is UEFA it's different" because it isn't both champions leagues get you to the Club World Championship.