PDA

View Full Version : Barrett & Vitti, I hope you read this

DangerRed
06-03-2009, 10:34 AM
Barrett,

If there is any slim chance that you read these boards, I want you to know you're the team's weakest link. Vitti's not helping either, but the amount of chances you've been given and have failed to finish this season both in MLS play and in the Cup games is ASTONISHING.

For as long as you continue to be a forward, we will continue to struggle. You've shown this all season, and this isn't just ire at last night's loss. You should be benched until you prove you can do something with the myriad of balls that come your way every single game.

Cummins said players have to fight to stay on the starting XI and this should hold especially true for someone like you. Between you and Vitti, you will suck up $505,500 in guaranteed salaries this year. You don't deserve any of it. There are guys on our team (Velez, Cronin, Dichio) who all get paid much much less than you and perform infinitely better.

You should be glad that supporters are only questioning your playing ability right now. They could be questioning your heart and your commitment instead, and they will unless you're benched and fight to improve.

Cummins needs to live up to his pledge to bench underperformers. You need to live up to your salary and our apparently wild and unfounded expectations that you can finish.

TFC Cityboy
06-03-2009, 10:36 AM
^^^ cos we don't have enough bitching threads open as it is eh....plus the regular Complaint thread...

Oblio2
06-03-2009, 10:36 AM
Vitti is shit. I said it from the get go.
He's on what; 200k
get f***ed and get him out

jloome
06-03-2009, 10:37 AM
A waste of time. He tried to nutmeg two different players unnecessarily in the first half alone. He's arrogant to fault, so appealing to his passion for the team isn't going to help.

And knocking Vitti shows a distinct lack of understanding of his skill level relative to most of his teammates. He's out of position, as he's obviously not got a killer instinct for goal and should be a midfielder.

DangerRed
06-03-2009, 10:39 AM
And knocking Vitti shows a distinct lack of understanding of his skill level relative to most of his teammates. He's out of position, as he's obviously not got a killer instinct for goal and should be a midfielder.

Are you kidding? Playing out of position? A midfielder? You're saying if he was put there, he'd never be called on to score? He CAN'T FINISH. Period. Fancy footwork and nothing else. Tippy f***ing tappy football. EVERY TIME HE PLAYS.

Is that skill? Get your head checked.

Parkdale
06-03-2009, 10:41 AM
Vitti has incredible skill, but clearly something isn't working.

is it the plays? is it the offensive formation? who knows.

I just want him to be better, not gone.
Barrett, I also want him to be better, and if he can't be, then hit the road.

zeelaw
06-03-2009, 10:43 AM
I hate CUNNINGHAM! GAH RAGE!

DangerRed
06-03-2009, 10:46 AM
I hate CUNNINGHAM! GAH RAGE!

Yuk yuk yuk. Keep laughing. They'll keep losing.

TFCREDNWHITE
06-03-2009, 10:47 AM
I think the problem runs way deeper than just Barrett and Vitti....

Here is a list of all the fucking non producers!!!

Vitti

Barrett

Harmse

Ricketts

Wynne(so far this year..)

MoJo

Tom Anselmi

and the entire MLSE organization!!

etc...etc...blah..blah..blah

The whole freakin unit doesn't produce, they are all to blame!!!!!!!

TFC USA
06-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Adrian Serioux has as many goals as Barrett and Vitti have COMBINED in MLS this season.

prizby
06-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Vitti has incredible skill, but clearly something isn't working.

is it the plays? is it the offensive formation? who knows.

I just want him to be better, not gone.
Barrett, I also want him to be better, and if he can't be, then hit the road.

its the plays, the way they play, vitti is good on the ball and has lots of speed, if you ever could get vitti with some open space as he showed flashes of last night, TFC would be lights out

elvis
06-03-2009, 10:51 AM
Adrian Serioux has as many goals as Barrett and Vitti have COMBINED in MLS this season.

LOL!

DangerRed
06-03-2009, 10:51 AM

And this is exactly the point.

WE CAN NOT FINISH.

I do not give a flying rat's ass that Vitti can spin past a defender. He cannot score. Barrett cannot score. Like I said elsewhere, YOU NEED GOALS TO WIN GAMES.

We can't score. We can't win.

a_billi
06-03-2009, 10:55 AM
Are you kidding? Playing out of position? A midfielder? You're saying if he was put there, he'd never be called on to score? He CAN'T FINISH. Period. Fancy footwork and nothing else. Tippy f***ing tappy football. EVERY TIME HE PLAYS.

Next to Dero he was our most dangerous players going forward. And unlike Barret most of his chances that hes missed he created for himself, unlike Barret who would'nt hit the net five feet with a welcome mat under the ball.

jloome
06-03-2009, 10:55 AM

Here's a more sensible suggestion: go fuck yourself

Shway
06-03-2009, 11:00 AM

lol....

im just going to wait for someone to start calling out the mods lol:rolleyes:

DangerRed
06-03-2009, 11:00 AM

Wow. The power of your argument is astonishing. Bravo, sir, you've outwitted me.

trane
06-03-2009, 11:01 AM
A waste of time. He tried to nutmeg two different players unnecessarily in the first half alone. He's arrogant to fault, so appealing to his passion for the team isn't going to help.

Agreed.

Darlofletch
06-03-2009, 11:03 AM
I'm officially done defending Barrett on here. The last two games, he's been invisible aside from his misses against vancouver. eff him.

Vitti's no better, I actually thought he was our best player in the second half against Houston, and he had a few good moments against vancouver, but he still can't score, and nothing leads me to believe he regularly will. And yes he shows his skill, but how many times does have to do his fancy dribbles that just end up with him surrounded by players and losing the ball.

They both have their moments, but when it comes down to what a forward should be doing, ie scoring, they're shit.

TFC USA
06-03-2009, 11:04 AM
Cunningham, Lombardo, Barrett, Vitti, Ruiz = Fire Mo Johnston

jloome
06-03-2009, 11:07 AM
Wow. The power of your argument is astonishing. Bravo, sir, you've outwitted me.

It's impossible to outwit someone who has already demonstrated themselves witless.

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-03-2009, 11:08 AM
I think the problem runs way deeper than just Barrett and Vitti....

Here is a list of all the fucking non producers!!!

Vitti

Barrett

Harmse

Ricketts

Wynne(so far this year..)

MoJo

Tom Anselmi

and the entire MLSE organization!!

etc...etc...blah..blah..blah

The whole freakin unit doesn't produce, they are all to blame!!!!!!!

The only players deserving of staying in the team right now are:
Frei. Serioux, Robinson,Guevara, Attakora,Wynne
ship the rest of the squad elsewhere

TFC USA
06-03-2009, 11:09 AM

DeRo should be in there as well despite his supposed bad game yesterday. I'm tempted to give the ax to Wynne.

DangerRed
06-03-2009, 11:11 AM
DeRo should be in there as well despite his supposed bad game yesterday. I'm tempted to give the ax to Wynne.

Agreed -- DeRo is still a good player and should stay. I'll stick by my original post, Barrett and Vitti are the two big problems.

C.Ronaldo
06-03-2009, 11:42 AM
vitti at least grazes the net occasionally

barett sends teh ball to God knows where.

Ive seen him kicked side ways on numerous occasions.
I couldn't even do that if I tried

T-Bird
06-03-2009, 11:48 AM
He's on what; 200k

Oh my God THANK YOU!!!! I have been saying this from day one!!!

T-Bird
06-03-2009, 11:49 AM
vitti at least grazes the net occasionally

barett sends teh ball to God knows where.

Ive seen him kicked side ways on numerous occasions.
I couldn't even do that if I tried

How many goals does Vitti have? How many does Barett have? Not defending Barett but at least he scores evey once in a while

ExiledRed
06-03-2009, 11:52 AM

I agree, Vitti has been unlucky, but has showed real fight, soccer IQ and skill all over the pitch. I really felt for him when he hit the post yesterday, Barrett would have kicked the ball ninety degrees to his right.

Barrett is just crap, bottom line.

maninb
06-03-2009, 11:56 AM
its the plays, the way they play, vitti is good on the ball and has lots of speed, if you ever could get vitti with some open space as he showed flashes of last night, TFC would be lights out

Vitti can't hit the BROAD SIDE OF A BARN!!! He's been in alone half a dozen times and usually misses the net!!!! Barrett is worse only because he gets more chances....

ExiledRed
06-03-2009, 11:57 AM
How many goals does Vitti have? How many does Barett have? Not defending Barett but at least he scores evey once in a while

In this case the goals are irrelevant.

Too many great plays end with Barrett. He squanders the ball, makes soft passes to nobody, attempts stunts that are way above his skill level, and fails to read the other players intentions.

Vitti has a poor finish, granted, but his skill on the ball surpasses Barrett's a thousand times, he doesn't waste plays, and he doesn't give the ball up when a defender says 'boo'

a_billi
06-03-2009, 12:15 PM
Vitti can't hit the BROAD SIDE OF A BARN!!! He's been in alone half a dozen times and usually misses the net!!!! Barrett is worse only because he gets more chances....

Your hilarious man. First of all most of Vitti's chances hes created by HIMSELF. Yesterday for example yesterday when he blew by two defenders to only hit the crossbar. If that was Barret he would of blasted it to the moon the second he feet had the slightest touch of the ball. And yesterdays game Vitti created most if not all our scoring chances.

a) His crossbar shot
b) The pass to which Dero only missed out on a goal by inches.
c) Foul on him in which he was surrounded by three defenders and got the foul call. But the cross to Barret in which he headed it over the goal when he was all alone.
d) Again causing a foul to which another cross lead to Barret heading it into the goalies arms instead of choosing the open net.

Sure sometimes he holds on to the ball to long and tries to be flashy at times but he is miles ahead of Barret. And truly Barret has had open nets, defenceless goalies, one on ones and hes blasted the ball over the net. Most of his goals were a result of excellent plays created by OTHER players but he couldn't finish. If Vitti had half of those chances I'm positive half of them at the minimum would be in the back of the net. And hes not even playing in his natural position

ExiledRed
06-03-2009, 12:18 PM
^^ Bang on.

Most good plays end with Barrett.

felipe
06-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Barrett had a bad game - he is not a bad player.

He has to be doing something right to even get those chances he squanders so prodigiously. I liken him to Mark Osborne.

Remember when he played with Zezel and Berg? Twice a game he'd miss fantastic chances. It wasn't that important becasue they were the shutdown line on to stop the opposition. But people would still howl to drop Osborne. But really, he has to be doing something right to even get those chances.

Why aren't other players getting those chances? What does it say about their movement?

Hey, if we had a better option, I'd use Chad as a sub. But, to my knowledge, we don't. So lets get behind teh guy - he can use our support about now.

rocker
06-03-2009, 12:21 PM
Vitti I can accept... I don't give a shit how much he earns. If he's the worst guy on the team, then fine, cut him. But his salary is not keeping us from signing a DP or whatever, and he's not the weakest link, so it's irrelevant. Keep Vitti around because his skill and ability (didn't he make the pass to de Ro for the near chip goal?) isn't found often in MLS.

Barrett... ugh. I wanted to give him a chance, because I figured the odds would play out and he'd knock in a few. But he's letting me down. At some point you have to say he's had enough of a chance. It has nothing to do with formations or coaching.. it's something about dealing with pressure. He seems to have a problem with that. He seems like a great guy, true teammates, he hustles his ass off, he creates chances... but do you accept massive under-production to get that? If he could hand off every single chance to Danny Dichio, we'd be OK.

TFC USA
06-03-2009, 12:23 PM
He's (I think) started in nearly every game, and played in 15. He's scored 3 goals off 5 million chances.

I'm done "supporting" him. We've got a playoff spot to chase so screw his awful goal-scoring ability and dump his ass.

I don't care if you create chances if you squander them every time.

Detroit_TFC
06-03-2009, 12:27 PM
Well, the Chicago guys warned us about Barrett, so what can we say? Mo took a gamble that Barrett's problems were related to the squad situation in Chicago. That is clearly not the case. We need to get rid of Barrett, before the contract lock-in date comes around (July 1).

Darlofletch
06-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Your hilarious man. First of all most of Vitti's chances hes created by HIMSELF. Yesterday for example yesterday when he blew by two defenders to only hit the crossbar. If that was Barret he would of blasted it to the moon the second he feet had the slightest touch of the ball. And yesterdays game Vitti created most if not all our scoring chances.

a) His crossbar shot
c) Foul on him in which he was surrounded by three defenders and got the foul call. But the cross to Barret in which he headed it over the goal when he was all alone.
d) Again causing a foul to which another cross lead to Barret heading it into the goalies arms instead of choosing the open net.

Sure sometimes he holds on to the ball to long and tries to be flashy at times but he is miles ahead of Barret. And truly Barret has had open nets, defenceless goalies, one on ones and hes blasted the ball over the net. Most of his goals were a result of excellent plays created by OTHER players but he couldn't finish. If Vitti had half of those chances I'm positive half of them at the minimum would be in the back of the net. And hes not even playing in his natural position

I'm not going to defend Barrett, but I really don't understand why there's still a love in going on with Vitti. What makes you think Vitti is some kind of lethal finisher?

grizzle
06-03-2009, 12:35 PM

a) His crossbar shot

Well said!

ExiledRed
06-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Barrett had a bad game - he is not a bad player.

He has to be doing something right to even get those chances he squanders so prodigiously. I liken him to Mark Osborne.

Remember when he played with Zezel and Berg? Twice a game he'd miss fantastic chances. It wasn't that important becasue they were the shutdown line on to stop the opposition. But people would still howl to drop Osborne. But really, he has to be doing something right to even get those chances.

Why aren't other players getting those chances? What does it say about their movement?

Hey, if we had a better option, I'd use Chad as a sub. But, to my knowledge, we don't. So lets get behind teh guy - he can use our support about now.

HE's had a run of bad games. People on this board have been getting behind the guy for months, and for what?

The coaching staff have had his back since the start of the season, and for why?

The guy is dead weight, and a drain on our cap. Unfortunately some genius signed him to a four year contract, otherwise he'd be as gone as Esky, Buddle, Samuel, Goldthwaite, Marshall and every other player we've traded who is better than him.

a_billi
06-03-2009, 12:47 PM
I'm not going to defend Barrett, but I really don't understand why there's still a love in going on with Vitti. What makes you think Vitti is some kind of lethal finisher?

I don't think hes a lethal finisher. I'm just looking at it like this.

Vitti creates his own chances and comes closer to scoring than Barret. Barret a lot easier one touch goals on an empty net goes miles of. Its common sense isnt it? And Vitti I dont think has gotten half the easy chances that Barret has. Maybe 1-2 tops from my thinking.

DangerRed
06-03-2009, 12:56 PM

Vitti creates his own chances and comes closer to scoring than Barret. Barret a lot easier one touch goals on an empty net goes miles of. Its common sense isnt it? And Vitti I dont think has gotten half the easy chances that Barret has. Maybe 1-2 tops from my thinking.

I understand what you're saying, but "comes closer to scoring" IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

For f***'s sakes, NEITHER of these two can finish. They just can't! Period! Vitti is a slightly smaller offender since he's not had as much playing time as Barrett.

Enough is enough. We can't win with Barrett.

felipe
06-03-2009, 12:57 PM
But can we win without him?

Darlofletch
06-03-2009, 01:01 PM

Barrett has actually scored 3 times this year, (including the goal against Montreal that certainly wasn't set up for him) yes he's had a lot of chances, but 1 in 10 is still better than vitti's 0 in however many.

Vitti's easy chances? check the game in 6 minutes for the chicago game.

TFC USA
06-03-2009, 01:06 PM
It's really bad when we're discussing who sucks less.

They both suck. They both should go. I'd rather have Dichio, White, and a striker from the transfer window than those two asshats.

ExiledRed
06-03-2009, 01:06 PM
But can we win without him?

Providing we replace him with a better player (that would be the plan, right?)

yes.

ensco
06-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Providing we replace him with a better player (that would be the plan, right?)

yes.

Like, say, Ibbe, for instance.

ExiledRed
06-03-2009, 01:18 PM
^^Absolutely

a_billi
06-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Barrett has actually scored 3 times this year, (including the goal against Montreal that certainly wasn't set up for him) yes he's had a lot of chances, but 1 in 10 is still better than vitti's 0 in however many.

Vitti's easy chances? check the game in 6 minutes for the chicago game.

In all honesty Vitti's probably had like 2-3 horrible misses this year. Barret like 4 alone in yesterdays game.

Other reasons why Vitti is better
1) He actually runs back, tackles and plays defence throughout the whole game and not just the first 20 minutes like Barret.
2) He has the skill to attract to three people around him and gets the foul.
3) He can cross actually and make runs down the flank.
4) He has better football IQ and always creates space for others when he has the ball.
Sure Barret has a 1 in 1000 wonder goal and two half assed breakaways but overall effort to have a winning team Vitti will be the better option for us once Gueverra leaves.

gtaguy
06-03-2009, 01:25 PM
Well, the Chicago guys warned us about Barrett, so what can we say? Mo took a gamble that Barrett's problems were related to the squad situation in Chicago. That is clearly not the case. We need to get rid of Barrett, before the contract lock-in date comes around (July 1).

seems to me that Mo takes alot of gambles .. Some pay off and others dont'

the Vitti and Barrett as much as these two kids might be great guys, they just don't cut it to be our main strikers ..

I say ship vitti out as fast as possible he's costing this club good money for a 0% return...
I would not mind keeping barrett but as a setup man for a proven striker

a_billi
06-03-2009, 01:29 PM
:eek::shocked::rolleyes5:
seems to me that Mo takes alot of gambles .. Some pay off and others dont'

the Vitti and Barrett as much as these two kids might be great guys, they just don't cut it to be our main strikers ..

I say ship vitti out as fast as possible he's costing this club good money for a 0% return...
I would not mind keeping barrett but as a setup man for a proven striker
:eek::yikes::shocked::rolleyes5:

ben_vw
06-03-2009, 01:29 PM
With regards to Barrett, I wanted to point something out...

At this time last season, Jeff Cunningham had 3 goals in regular season play. He rarely started, and had about half the number of opportunities.

Barrett has 2 two in regular season play - starting every game, having a hell of a lot more opportunities.

If Barrett had been able to convert more of his sitters against Montreal and Vancouver, we definitely would not be in this situation.

Darlofletch
06-03-2009, 01:33 PM
In all honesty Vitti's probably had like 2-3 horrible misses this year. Barret like 4 alone in yesterdays game.

Other reasons why Vitti is better
1) He actually runs back, tackles and plays defence throughout the whole game and not just the first 20 minutes like Barret.
2) He has the skill to attract to three people around him and gets the foul.
3) He can cross actually and make runs down the flank.
4) He has better football IQ and always creates space for others when he has the ball.
Sure Barret has a 1 in 1000 wonder goal and two half assed breakaways but overall effort to have a winning team Vitti will be the better option for us once Gueverra leaves.

I love how you put "in all honesty" then completely play down Vitti's shittiness and play up Barrett's. You're like Fox news "fair and balanced"

a_billi
06-03-2009, 01:36 PM
I love how you put "in all honesty" then completely play down Vitti's shittiness and play up Barrett's. You're like Fox news "fair and balanced"

Did I not admit before that Vitti takes useless runs and sometimes is to flashy? But compared to shitty Barret hes 100 times better for someone who is still learning to play a new position. Ask anyone with half a brain and they will tell you the same thing.

Darlofletch
06-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Did I not admit before that Vitti takes useless runs and sometimes is to flashy? But compared to shitty Barret hes 100 times better for someone who is still learning to play a new position. Ask anyone with half a brain and they will tell you the same thing.

You did mention that in amongst all your praise of Vitti/ridiculous over exaggerations of Barrett's problems. It was just that one phrase "in all honesty" led me to believe you were going to put aside the biased hyperbole and offer a reasonable comparison of the two. And then you said what you said, made me laugh that's all.

Hasn't Vitti always played as a forward? what new position is he learning?

And if you're going to accuse me (in a round about way) of having less than half a brain, I'd suggest you first look up the difference between the post and the crossbar (if that's an esl issue rather than a football ignorance issue i apologise). And I'm also intrigued as to how you define Barrett's header in from a cross against Columbus as a breakaway. And what was half-assed about the breakaway goal he got against Dallas?

As i said before I don't want to defend Barrett, but here I am. sigh.

Maple Leaf Red
06-03-2009, 02:12 PM
The amazing thing with Vitti is that when he was younger he was part of a trio of 'next' Argentinian stars along with Sergio Aguero and Lionel Messi.

One dazzled at the U20 World Cup in Toronto and is a star at Atletico Madrid.
One scored the second goal in a Champions League win and will likely be named the world's best player.
One can't score to save his life in the MLS.

Such a sad fall from grace.

jrober38
06-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Neither Barrett or Vitti are any good.

Barrett is an athlete who is capable of putting pressure on defenders with his pace but when it comes to concentration and skill the guy doesn't have what it takes to be a consistent goal scorer. He should be a bench player who comes on for the final 20 minutes of a game when his fresh legs can cause problems for defenders who have already been running for 70 mins. He's not starter quality at this stage of his career.

As for Vitti, he's simply not a very good player. TFC signed him and promoted him as a good player based on the fact that he's an Argentinian, so he must be good. Too bad they brought him in to score goals and if you check his personal bio the guy hasn't scored a league goal since 2006. Three years and no goals and we're supposed to think this guy actually has ability in front of goal? Gimme a break.

Unfortunately for us there are no other legit striking options who can be depended on week in and week out already on the roster and unless the franchise wants to make a trade inside of MLS or buy a player things won't improve. Too bad I don't see us doing that.

Darlofletch
06-03-2009, 02:25 PM
From ben Knight's latest......"One can argue the Torontos created at least a half dozen fine chances last night. But the chronic finishing woes continue. Chad Barrett whoomped yet another gold-encrusted scoring chance straight into yet another grateful goaltender. Pablo Vitti did his dances, made his moves, got good marks from the “So You Think You Can Dance” judging panel, and continued his perfect record of never, ever, ever scoring a goal for Toronto FC

that (and also what Jrober38 just said above) sums it up very nicely.

T-Bird
06-03-2009, 02:28 PM
With regards to Barrett, I wanted to point something out...

At this time last season, Jeff Cunningham had 3 goals in regular season play. He rarely started, and had about half the number of opportunities.

Barrett has 2 two in regular season play - starting every game, having a hell of a lot more opportunities.

If Barrett had been able to convert more of his sitters against Montreal and Vancouver, we definitely would not be in this situation.

Agreed. Barrett is just being put in the wrong position he would be way more beneficial out wide..I've always liked Barret and yes he has had some pretty terrible touches but then again, if it wasn't for Barrett Vancouver would already have the cup...Toronto 1 Mtl 0

TFC USA
06-03-2009, 02:42 PM
I don't get it.

Why is ANYONE considering keeping him? I think the idea of winger is nice, but he can't score to save his life. If it wasn't for Barrett in the first Vancouver game or his disastrous breakaway against Montreal we'd be up on goal differential regardless you yesterday's result.

I'll say it again, DON'T MASK SHIT UP! He sucks, plain and simple. Two goals in 12 MLS games off of 14 shots on goal, 29 shots in total, is unacceptable. You can't rationalize it the same way you can't rationalize Vitti's lack of composure in front of goal.

poppamidnight
06-03-2009, 03:35 PM
He's on what; 200k

Ohh come off it already...

Some people are downright ridiculous in their assessment.... People (until yesterday) were on for the better part of a yr about allowing Barret to "work his way out of it",
but when has Vitti ever legitimately had a chance to "work his way into it"???

Come on people.

I'm not saying Vitti is good or anything but:
1 - Barrett has consistently proven he downright sucks
2 - Vitti hasn't got the chance (starts/playing time) Chad has... But in the playing time I'd actually say that on a minutes-played basis, Vitti creates more on the ball than Chad has...
Neither can score, but Vitti creates more for teammates that Chad ever has

Hence, Vitti > Chad in my eyes.

Give Vitti a run of 3 starts or so, see what he's made of... Give him a legitimate look in a run of starts, if he doesn't have it in those 3 starts, ship him out....
...In the meantime, start shopping Chad to wash your hands of him ASAP

He (unlike Vitti) has had more than his fair shake, and has a long-term contract we need to rid ourselves of

NateDoGG
06-03-2009, 04:04 PM
ive had enough with barrett, i gave him a good chance, but now i want him out. he is a useless tit.
i do like vitti tho and i think he just needs to keep shooting and creating chances and he will start to score goals...
barrett gets the most clear cut chances than anyone else, but doesnt seem to ever score on those opportunities

TFCinVANCOUVER
06-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Yesterday I told Vitti "One more post and Your gonna break it"

shwade
06-03-2009, 05:12 PM
Yesterday I told Vitti "One more post and Your gonna break it"

in Spanish?

TFCinVANCOUVER
06-03-2009, 05:43 PM
in Spanish?

No! no wonder he just smiled and shook my hand!lol

Fushida
06-03-2009, 06:41 PM

what exactly has robinson done this season to warrant this honor? i would keep cronin over robbo... less salary, more skill, better passing, better defending/hustle, more attacking mind. i know there's a love in with robbo over the years, but i don't get it.

Erkan16
06-03-2009, 07:30 PM
I have been saying since GAME ONE when he tried to shoot the ball but instead made a feathered touch pass to the goalie that he was a useless turd.

the success of this club rests on someone with enough cajones to either trade Barrett or release him... although i wouldnt hold my breath waiting for another team to step into the Barrett "Sweepstakes".