PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Game Thread - LA Galaxy @ Toronto FC

Nuvinho
06-03-2009, 10:18 AM
http://www.senecasting.ca/newnhamrec/images/toronto_fc_logo.jpgvshttp://web.mlsnet.com/images/2007/07/11/rhYaLgE6.jpg
Toronto FC -vs- Los Angeles Galaxy
time:4pm
location BMO Field

We can talk about the past all we want, but if the boys are still licking their wounds about the last 2 games, this game will turn sour in a hurry.

There is no excuses for this game, I don't care if Amado and Wynne are out.......LA doesn't have probably 3 of its better players. NO EXCUSES!!!

Injuries:

LOS ANGELES GALAXY
OUT: DF Sean Franklin (R hamstring surgery); DF Yohance Marshall (R MCL sprain); PROBABLE: FW Edson Buddle (L quad tightness)

TORONTO FC
OUT: FW O'Brian White (knee); QUESTIONABLE: FW Fuad Ibrahim (concussion); GK Stefan Frei (foot)

Key Players missing:

Toronto - Guevara and Wynne
Galaxy - Donovan and Beckham

Possible Lineup:

===========================Frei=================== =====

Nana============Velez=============Serioux========= =Brennan

==================Robbo=========Cronin============ =====

=========================DeRo===================== ===

===========Vitti===========Dichio================= =Barrett

TV/Video

This game will be shown live on CBC (http://www.cbcsports.ca/ (http://www.cbcsports.ca/)) in Canada, Fox Sports West in Los Angeles, MLS Direct Kick and MLS Match Center.
Radio/Audio

FAN 590 (http://www.fan590.com/ (http://www.fan590.com/)) in Toronto; KTLK AM 1150 (English) and KWKW AM 1330 (Spanish) in Los Angeles.
DISUCSS!!

Nuvinho
06-03-2009, 10:19 AM
oops.....can one of the mods, please put Pre-game thread in in front of the title please.

Thanks!!!

Walnut
06-03-2009, 10:22 AM
I'd rather play for Milan than LA,
I'd rather play for Milan than LA,
I'd rather play for Milan,
Rather play for Milan,
Rather play for Milan than LA.

Ageroo
06-03-2009, 10:24 AM
oops.....can one of the mods, please put Pre-game thread in in front of the title please.

Thanks!!!

Done......

billyfly
06-03-2009, 10:26 AM
I gave up my tkts in 112 to pay and sit with Swansea, West End United and Toronto High Park FC's players. They better win.

TFC USA
06-03-2009, 10:48 AM
We draw 1-1.

Nuvinho
06-03-2009, 02:20 PM
any word on O.White? Will he be playing in the next few weeks?

Nuvinho
06-04-2009, 07:11 AM
Game talk anyone?

Could we finally have a beautiful sunny day at BMO field.......oops.....I just jinxed it ;)

Hooligan69
06-04-2009, 07:24 AM
Game talk anyone?

Could we finally have a beautiful sunny day at BMO field.......oops.....I just jinxed it ;)

CP24 says it will be a high of 22 and a low of 12 with sunshine.

Razor
06-04-2009, 07:33 AM
If they lose, watch out. :)

TFC 2 - LA 0

Mikey
06-04-2009, 08:13 AM
This game has 0-0 snore fest written all over it......

dupont
06-04-2009, 08:37 AM
I'll be watching this on tv since I'll be out of town. I hope the protest or whatever happens doesn't screw up the boys because we are still in the MLS playoff race big time.
LA is due for a fucking loss so I'll say 20-1.. oops I mean 2-1 TFC.

Waggy
06-04-2009, 08:45 AM
I feel like after the last 2 games, some sense of pride/embarrasment will HAVE to set in. I think we have one of the great performances in club history, esp since landy-cakes wont be up front causing trouble for them. 3-0

rocker
06-04-2009, 09:07 AM
didn't know Ibby has a concussion... that's too bad.

Nuvinho
06-04-2009, 10:47 AM
3-1 Toronto FC

We get one in the 1st half, and early 2nd half goal.....then a goal closer to the end, with LA getting a PK in injury time.......Buddle scores.

Chevy
06-04-2009, 10:57 AM
Vitti breaks out on Saturday.

rocker
06-04-2009, 11:22 AM
good to see Landycakes gone. In the past when we lost internationals, the other team wasn't depleted in the same way. Landycakes being gone evens out our loss of Guevara.

Stryker
06-04-2009, 11:35 AM
My faith in and hopes for this team have been seriously damaged this last week. I don't think I'll be able to watch a game with excitement and optimisim for some time. Not until I see ethier a significant move by management or they string together a series of steller preformances.
Till then I'll be watching, but with cynical eyes and low expectations.
And I absolutely hate that I feel that way about something I love so much. :(

Roogsy
06-04-2009, 11:36 AM
I said this about the Vancouver game and it didn't work out.

But they need to pull out a win here or this place will go mental.

T-Bird
06-04-2009, 11:43 AM
2-0 Toronto...LA blows

Hooligan69
06-04-2009, 11:52 AM
2-0 Toronto...LA blows

LA sucks and blows at the same time. ;)

Nuvinho
06-04-2009, 05:21 PM
oh lord.......Sutton may play. Can't we have Edwards play instead.

I_AM_CANADIAN
06-05-2009, 11:12 AM
Any word on whether or not Becks is finally going to make his LA debut at BMO?

werewolf
06-05-2009, 11:13 AM
TORONTO FC vs LOS ANGELES GALAXY
BMO FIELD, Toronto, Ont., Canada
June 6, 2009 (WEEK 12) / MLS Game #87
4 p.m. ET (CBC; FSN-W) A vital interconference matchup is ahead at BMO Field when Toronto FC play host to the Los Angeles Galaxy on Saturday afternoon. Both teams will be missing key performers to World Cup qualifying, as TFC playmaker Amado Guevara and Galaxy leading scorer Landon Donovan will face off the same day in the USA-Honduras match in Chicago. TFC still sit in a tie for second in the Eastern Conference despite two losses in their last three games, while the Galaxy have played to a remarkable nine ties on the season, including five in a row.
REFEREE: Alex Prus. SAR (bench): Daniel Belleau; JAR (opposite): Philippe Briere; 4th: Silviu Petrescu MLS Career: 145 games; FC/gm: 29.0; Y/gm: 3.4; R: 33; pens: 41
INJURY REPORT: TORONTO FC - OUT: FW O'Brian White (knee); QUESTIONABLE: FW Fuad Ibrahim (concussion); GK Stefan Frei (foot) ... LOS ANGELES GALAXY - OUT: DF Sean Franklin (R hamstring surgery); DF Yohance Marshall (R MCL sprain); PROBABLE: FW Edson Buddle (L quad tightness)
INTERNATIONAL ABSENCES: TOR: Marvell Wynne (USA; June 6 vs. Honduras); Amado Guevara (Honduras; June 6 vs. USA) ... LA: Landon Donovan (USA; June 6 vs. Honduras)
SUSPENDED: LA: Gregg Berhalter (through June 7)
WARNINGS:
SUSPENDED NEXT YELLOW CARD: none
SUSPENDED AFTER TWO YELLOW CARDS: TOR: Jim Brennan ... LA: Eddie Lewis, Stefani Miglioranzi

HEAD-TO-HEAD

ALL-TIME (4 meetings): Toronto FC 2 wins, 6 goals ... Galaxy 1 win, 4 goals ... Ties 1
AT TORONTO: (2 meetings): Toronto FC 1 win, 2 goals ... Galaxy 0 win, 0 goals ... Ties 1
RETURN MATCH: 9/19: Toronto FC at Los Angeles Galaxy, 7:30 p.m. PT LAST YEAR (MLS):
4/13: LA 2, TOR 3 (Donovan 43, 58 - Dichio 42; Ja. Smith 53; Cunningham 88)
5/31: TOR 2, LA 0 (James 48; Cunningham 64)
• Toronto FC have won the last two meetings between the teams, claiming both matches in the series a year ago.
• The teams played to a scoreless draw in Ontario in their first-ever meeting, then TFC took a 2-0 victory at home last year. The teams have split their two lifetime meetings at The Home Depot Center.
• When the teams first met, it was the first MLS game with David Beckham on the LA Galaxy roster (he did not play). They played to a scoreless draw -- for TFC, the fourth game in their 10-match run without a goal in setting an all-time MLS goalless record. Beckham missed out on the LA visit to BMO Field last year to international duty.
• Coaches record: Chris Cummins v LA: first game ... Bruce Arena vs. TOR: P3 W2 L1 D0
TORONTO FC

Toronto FC lost for the second time in three weeks, the Houston Dynamo hitting for three goals in a six-minute burst for a 3-0 victory Saturday at Robertson Stadium. TFC has 16 points from 12 matches, sitting in a three-way tie for second place in the Eastern Conference with the Kansas City Wizards and D.C. United, five points behind the Chicago Fire. LAST MATCH• Dwayne De Rosario was returning to south Texas for the first time since the offseason trade that took him to his hometown of Toronto, where TFC had risen into contention in the East. The Dynamo hadn't lost since April 4, conceding just two goals over their past six games.
• The home-standing Orange put the game away early, all from their bread-and-butter. In the 19th minute, from a free kick outside the right corner of the penalty kick, Brad Davis fired the ball under the TFC wall as it jumped in unison, and it flew inside the left post for his second goal.
• Three minutes later, Brian Ching swung in a low cross from the right flank and Kei Kamara turned it inside the back post with a side-foot volley.
• Then two minutes after that, on a freekick outside the box on the left, Davis rolled the ball back and Stuart Holden lashed a rising drive off the inside of the left post and into the goal. For Davis, it was his sixth consecutive game with an assist, two shy of the MLS record.
• TFC head coach Chris Cummins made one change to the team that came for a 3-1 victory against the New England Revolution at home. Marco Velez came back in at center back, with Danny Dichio going to the substitutes' bench for a reconfigured lineup.
• Here's Cummins' team (4-2-3-1): Stefan Frei - Nana Attakora, Adrian Serioux, Marco Velez (Rohan Ricketts 46), Jim Brennan - Carl Robinson (Kevin Harmse 65), Sam Cronin - Marvell Wynne, Amado Guevara, Dwayne De Rosario - Chad Barrett (Pablo Vitti 46). Substitutes Not Used: Danny Dichio, Emmanuel Gomez, Johann Smith, Greg Sutton
• "We had a really, really poor couple minutes where they scored goals, but after that, they just sat back," Cummins said. "We are disappointed. We didn't play particularly well today, and I thought Houston did."
TEAM NEWS
• After a run of four consecutive games without defeat, Toronto FC have now lost two of their last three games, both by shutout. The Reds have allowed nine goals in their last five games.
• "We are disappointed moreso for our lack of attitude. In the second half, we were playing more for pride, but I think there was enough there. If you think you can beat a team 3-1 and then just show up next week, you can't," said Dwayne De Rosario.
• TFC had allowed just two set-piece goals for the season before the Dynamo game, and just a further goal on a cross. The Dynamo doubled both of those totals in 90 minutes.
• "We knew going in that was their game plan, and they capitalized on it," said De Rosario. "We didn't come out the way we knew we should have. After the first 25 minutes, we are 3-0 down. By that time, it's hard to get back into the game, especially against them and in the heat."
• For TFC it was the first time they were shut out away from home this season, as they nine goals scored away from BMO Field are tied for third-most in MLS.
• "We have to hold our heads up, because we didn't show up out there to play. They were on a streak going into this. It's a different atmosphere, and we had a game plan, and we didn't come out and execute it," said Chad Barrett. When you don't do that, and you have a team like Houston that puts goals in like that, it makes it very tough on you."
• TFC's bid to claim a first trophy in club history and win the Nutrilite Canadian Championship and Voyageurs Cup took a massive blow Tuesday, falling 2-0 to USL-1 Vancouver Whitecaps FC at Swangard Stadium. Ansu Toure scored in the 31st and 81st minutes to give Whitecaps the victory and pole position on a berth in the CONCACAF Champions League.
• Here's Cummins' team: Greg Sutton, Nana Attakora, Adrian Serioux, Kevin Harmse (Marco Velez 84), Jim Brennan (Johann Smith 84), Carl Robinson, Sam Cronin, Pablo Vitti, Chad Barrett (Rohan Ricketts 67), Danny Dichio, Dwayne De Rosario
• The Reds must now beat Montreal Impact by four goals in the final game of the tournament June 18 at Stade Saputo to finish atop the three-team competition.
LOS ANGELES GALAXY

The Los Angeles Galaxy played to a draw for the fifth consecutive match - and ninth time in 11 games on the year - answering a late goal with one of their own for a 1-1 result against the Kansas City Wizards at The Home Depot Center. The Galaxy have 12 points from 11 matches, sitting in fifth place in the Western Conference, now 12 points in back of MLS overall leader Chivas USA.
LAST MATCH
• The LA Galaxy hadn't lost since April 4, but had just once over that time as well, tying their last four matches. The Wizards had just a single win in their last five games.
• But fortunes seemed to brighten for the visitors in the 59th minute when Gregg Berhalter pulled back Claudio Lopez as he appeared to be in alone on goal, and the former U.S. international was sent off for the second time in his MLS career.
• Kansas City finally broke through in the 84th minute. Roger Espinoza flighted a cross from the left and Herculez Gomez headed it back across goal where Davy Arnaud got a final touch to it to redirect into the net and his fourth goal on the season.
• Yet just three minutes later, the Galaxy had once again secured a draw. Landon Donovan played a pinpoint through ball for Edson Buddle to run onto in the left of the penalty area, and he hammered home a left-footed drive first-time inside the near post past goalkeeper Kevin Hartman.
• Galaxy head coach Bruce Arena made no changes to the team that played to a 1-1 draw with a 10-man FC Dallas the weekend before.
• Here's Arena's team (4-4-2): Donovan Ricketts - A.J. DeLaGarza, Gregg Berhalter, Omar Gonzalez, Todd Dunivant - Mike Magee (Tony Sanneh 61), Dema Kovalenko, Josh Tudela, Eddie Lewis (Chris Klein 78) - Landon Donovan, Alan Gordon (Edson Buddle 66). Substitutes Not Used: Bryan Jordan, Jovan Kirovski, Stefani Miglioranzi, Josh Saunders

We could remain tied for second with a victory, while a loss (combined with other wins) could put us in 6th.

Hopefully Frei plays.

BayernTFC
06-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Any word on whether or not Becks is finally going to make his LA debut at BMO?
No Becks for this game:

The popular midfielder, who is expected to begin training with the Galaxy on July 11 and play his first game on July 16 in New York against the Red Bulls, said he has been keeping close track of the Galaxy, who have nine draws in 11 games and are on a nine-game unbeaten streak. Beckham said he regularly has been sending text messages to Galaxy head coach Bruce Arena to wish him and the team good luck, and said it's about time the club starts getting a few victories.

I_AM_CANADIAN
06-05-2009, 11:30 AM
So, basically, since I doubt he'll be back next season, Becks will never wear an LA shirt at BMO Field. Life is ever so peachy. Not that I like LA or anything obviously, and when Becks wears their shirt he's the enemy, but he's still one of my favourite players and getting to see him live would have been nice.

I like the 'protest' plans for the match. It doesn't hurt the players in terms of the support we give them, but at the same time, tries to send a message. I think some pro-grass banners would be nice for the next home game after this, though... ;)

BayernTFC
06-05-2009, 12:17 PM
So, basically, since I doubt he'll be back next season, Becks will never wear an LA shirt at BMO Field.
Not while on the pitch. Becks is a talented player with an outstanding ability to deliver crosses, and he performed well in the 2008 MLS All-Star game at BMO versus West Ham United. Alas, that is likely to be his only appearance while playing at BMO. One can hope that other skilled players will continue to dazzle the crowd at BMO in the future. Freddie Ljunberg had a good game at BMO during our home opener against Seattle. I'd prefer that such displays of skill would happen while we win the game though.

Yohan
06-05-2009, 12:43 PM
gutcheck time for the lads

after two horrible games, we'll see if the boys have the balls to put it all together

or else, it's another couple of months of mid season slump... again

it's frigging LA Galaxy. the team that can't win this year FFS

T-Bird
06-05-2009, 12:44 PM

Terrible

I_AM_CANADIAN
06-05-2009, 12:46 PM
gutcheck time for the lads

after two horrible games, we'll see if the boys have the balls to put it all together

or else, it's another couple of months of mid season slump... again

I agree, we lose this and we're screwed. Though losing that Vancouver game already might have put the final nail in this season's coffin. :( I'm not being pessimistic for the hell of it here, but last season we started to slide downhill after the loss to Montreal, so yeah...

BayernTFC
06-05-2009, 01:03 PM
Not to mention that LA will be without Landon Donovan and Gregg Berhalter for this match. Provided we can score ourselves, we'll have to keep it tight at the back towards the end of the game because LA have a tendency to salvage ties with a late goal.

Yohan
06-05-2009, 01:15 PM
Not to mention that LA will be without Landon Donovan and Gregg Berhalter for this match. Provided we can score ourselves, we'll have to keep it tight at the back towards the end of the game because LA have a tendency to salvage ties with a late goal.
all this can be prevented by a 2-0 going into 80th min

honestly. if TFC dont win this one, I have a feeling that this season is going to be a repeat of last year again.

time for the lads to stand up and be counted

Cobblers
06-05-2009, 01:23 PM
Possible Lineup:

===========================Frei=================== =====

Nana============Velez=============Serioux========= =Brennan

==================Robbo=========Cronin============ =====

=========================DeRo===================== ===

===========Vitti===========Dichio================= =Barrett

I think it's time to tinker with our midfield so I hope this formation isn't what we start with. As talented as our midfield is on paper we get beat in the midfield most games (and midfield is where games are won and lost). Playing two DMs has not helped us any in reducing the number of goals we concede, so I think we need to start pushing the midfield forward (defending by being offensive). In the Vancouver game there was a huge hole all game in front of Cronin and Robbo which led to us pumping balls over the top all game. As Guevara is out I'd like to see Vitti down the middle playing as an attacking midfielder. As dreadful as his scoring record is he isn't afraid to take guys on and make things happen - this is what we lack in the middle (even when Guevara is there he only shows up for one out of every 3 games in my opinion). DeRo has been most effective coming in from the wing this season so he could be pushed out wide. My suggestion:

nana --- robbo --- serioux --- brennan

ricketts --- cronin --- vitti --- DeRo

barrett ---- dichio

I_AM_CANADIAN
06-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Frei will likely be out with his foot infection, but I'd agree with that lineup.

BayernTFC
06-05-2009, 01:31 PM
all this can be prevented by a 2-0 going into 80th min
One would hope.

honestly. if TFC dont win this one, I have a feeling that this season is going to be a repeat of last year again.

time for the lads to stand up and be counted
We didn't play well under pressure at this time of the season last year, and the pressure is mounting again. We need actual production from some of our underperformers. It's time for Vitti to use some of the effort that he displayed against Vancouver to bulge the old onion bag.

Dunkers
06-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Frei will likely be out with his foot infection, but I'd agree with that lineup.

I saw frei after the Van-TFC game, there is no way he is playing this week. Based on his mobility walking to the bus, id say he wont play next week either, which is a real shame, we need his help!

TFC~Vatreni
06-05-2009, 01:55 PM

There is no joke here. Edwards should go if Frei can't.

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Yes lets play Edwards for god sakes and ours....give the man a chance...Sutton cost us the first Vancouver goal and looked bad doing it..

EDWARDS IN GOAL!!:scarf:

Yohan
06-05-2009, 02:25 PM
you guys mean to tell me Frei haven't had a bad game in goal before?

BuSaPuNk
06-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Yes lets play Edwards for god sakes and ours....give the man a chance...Sutton cost us the first Vancouver goal and looked bad doing it..

EDWARDS IN GOAL!!:scarf:

Compleltley agree. Edwards has to start tommarow. Sutton let us down in Vancouver. If Edwards can come in and play well it's time to ship Sutton out of here.

Brooker
06-05-2009, 02:38 PM
^^^^

Yes!

scooter
06-06-2009, 09:51 AM
Vitti breaks out on Saturday.

that would be cool

vitti with a brace

scooter
06-06-2009, 09:54 AM

thats true too -- we need 3 by 80th minute

come on you reds get your game face on and rock ffs

Jeffro
06-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Frei should be able to go. Nana is out with concussion, along with Fuad. Barrett might be out too.

Bloor West FC
06-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Most likely Sutton will get the call for today's game. I still have hope for Sutton he is still a great goalie. I really hope that Chad and Pablo really have there best game today and score some goals!

Nuvinho
06-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Frei should be able to go. Nana is out with concussion, along with Fuad. Barrett might be out too.

Who will play RB.....please don't say Harmse!!!!

Bobo
06-06-2009, 10:39 AM
They don't care about players
They don't care about fans
Toronto Football Club is in the wrong hands

I think the guys will respond today...and start building the confidence they need to score four (and not concede...)in 12 days time.;)

AND DONT FORGET GATE 4 POST MATCH!

Oh, and Dundas might be closed for the Portuguese parade. I'm not sure what the deal is, anyone know?

Jeffro
06-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Who will play RB.....please don't say Harmse!!!!

Yep....
Harmse--Velez--Serioux--Brennan backline,
the scary part is our subs bench... Sutton, Gala, Smith and Gomez I think. Yes only four.

Nuvinho
06-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Yep....
Harmse--Velez--Serioux--Brennan backline,
the scary part is our subs bench... Sutton, Gala, Smith and Gomez I think. Yes only four.

Figuring by the bench, Ricketts gets an opportunity to start.

Inswingingwingman
06-06-2009, 11:21 AM
I'm in London. Can someone suggest how I protest this game from home? LOL

Only 2 trips to the fridge for a beer?

Maybe I should buy a TFC flag and hang it upside down.

LA the city that never tires of trying to tie.

Someone posted Jim Brennan as a starter. He's suspended right?

Nuvinho
06-06-2009, 11:23 AM
I'm in London. Can someone suggest how I protest this game from home? LOL

Only 2 trips to the fridge for a beer?

Maybe I should buy a TFC flag and hang it upside down.

LA the city that never tires of trying to tie.

Someone posted Jim Brennan as a starter. He's suspended right?

Suspended for the game in Montreal.

Jeffro
06-06-2009, 11:24 AM
I think he's suspended for the Montreal game, not the league... ?

Nuvinho
06-06-2009, 11:25 AM
He is one more yellow away from a 1 game league suspension.

Kaz
06-06-2009, 12:31 PM
I'm not even going to watch this game with any dedication, I might look in to see the score line but after huston and vancouver I have no desire to watch the midseason fall apart

Inswingingwingman
06-06-2009, 12:38 PM
From Page 1 of this thread .....

INTERNATIONAL ABSENCES: TOR: Marvell Wynne (USA; June 6 vs. Honduras); Amado Guevara (Honduras; June 6 vs. USA) ... LA: Landon Donovan (USA; June 6 vs. Honduras)
SUSPENDED: LA: Gregg Berhalter (through June 7)
WARNINGS:
SUSPENDED NEXT YELLOW CARD: none
SUSPENDED AFTER TWO YELLOW CARDS: TOR: Jim Brennan ... LA: Eddie Lewis, Stefani Miglioranzi

rocker
06-06-2009, 12:44 PM
I might look in to see the score line

how deleting your board account too?

might as well quit now since you're certain they will disappoint you.

Kaz
06-06-2009, 01:29 PM
how deleting your board account too?

might as well quit now since you're certain they will disappoint you.

did I say ever? I said this game? Stop being so militant.

I watch football for personal enjoyment, if the side that goes out onto the pitch looks like it has the last few weeks, then it's not something that I will enjoy watching. I'm not going to watch a bad movie by a good director, or buy a bad album by a favourite band, and I'm not going to watch my favourite team play like shit because they don't want to work togeather. So I'm skiping this game.

I'm not some fairweather that jumps at the first sign of rain. But I'm not going to watch something that has the potential of making me even more frustrated if they play like they have been.

I'm gonna play a little FIFA 09, and watch the Reds win instead.

kitchener-TFC
06-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Anyone know how good this Gregg Berhalter guy is?

Inswingingwingman
06-06-2009, 01:53 PM
I figured out the card situation. Jimmy B has 3 yellows. So he's warned that if he gets 2 more this year he gets a 1 game suspension unless he goes 3 games without a yellow and they reduce his # of cards by 1 for 'good behaviour'. Must be tough to do the good behaviour thing when you have refs like..never mind you get the picture.

I have to be careful. It says registered user beside my name, don't tell the cops.

Yohan
06-06-2009, 01:59 PM
35 yr old former US international just came from Germany

Lucky Strike
06-06-2009, 02:41 PM
How can teenager gymnastics take priority over soccer?!? At least, we just missed 10 minutes of pre-game show.

Lucky Strike
06-06-2009, 02:42 PM

I may have missed it in the thread, but I believe he is suspended because of a red card received last match.

TFC USA
06-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Frei will start.

Dichio and Barrett will be up front.

TFC USA
06-06-2009, 02:47 PM
Gymnastics? Blow me CBC.

Well, if Brenda Irving is the announcer that could mean she won't be on the TFC broadcast!

TFC USA
06-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Sunny in Toronto!

6-0 win bitches. I changed my mind.

TFC USA
06-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Mitch Peacock is back!

tim90
06-06-2009, 02:55 PM
6to 0 toronto fc wins

Lucky Strike
06-06-2009, 02:58 PM