PDA

View Full Version : We Demand an Apology....

Pages : [1] 2

FluSH
06-02-2009, 11:33 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/topstory/sports/grunwald_glen0220.jpg

Scouting in Brazil twice?! for what??? Mo Johnston should be scouting in Vancouver instead of scouting booty...

Paul Bernie... Mo Johnston.... This is a disgrace. Take a page from the man above... We demand an Apology on that plastic piece of shit turf.

alexintoronto
06-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Fuck the apology - just resign. You've failed us.

mighty_torontofc_2008
06-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Changes have to happen....Mo...Cummins....both have to go:(

FOGES
chin up lads....they'll probably offer us a sweet deal on marlies season tix, or a free corn dog at the CNE.......

Chevy
Sorry for posting this again, but our $900,000 worth of forwards (dero, vitti, dichio and barrett) were given a lesson in striking by a dude that makes fifteen bucks an hour. F***K!!!

Laurignano
Agree with Alex....like wow...I have never seen a football club perform so bad in my life.

scut farkus
06-02-2009, 11:38 PM
It's on management's head. With the players on this team there's NO excuse for these kinds of results.

wzhxvy
06-02-2009, 11:39 PM
I want Ansalami the buffoon in there too. They have all failed us and should be ashamed to be leading this organization. Focused on stupid friendlies and publicity stunts...meet your commitments you losers. So many undelivered promises and failures. I am sorry there is no excuse for this...none.

FluSH
06-02-2009, 11:40 PM
I want a see a stadium wide apology on that piece of shit turf... otherwise all bet's are off... they need to get...

FIRED

Shakes McQueen
06-02-2009, 11:41 PM
I'm questioning whether those good results we saw after Carver left had anything to do with Cummins, at this point.

- Scott

BuSaPuNk
06-02-2009, 11:41 PM
The entire office needs to be given there walking papers. This is a fucking joke. MLSE at it's best. Get a product. Build it to something people want to be involved in. Take there money give nothing back. Fuck you MLSE, Fuck You TFC Front Office. Your all to blame for this fucking joke of a team.

Ratven
06-02-2009, 11:42 PM
I'm not a sky's falling guy.... but that was a fucking disgrace, and the breaking of the straw for me... I don't know what we should do, but it has to be done, "fire them all" doesn't sound like a bad idea.

olegunnar
06-02-2009, 11:43 PM
paulbeirne @theRPB

The sky is falling, the sky is falling

wzhxvy
06-02-2009, 11:43 PM
I agree something has to be done. If we let them they are going to run this to the ground.

FluSH
06-02-2009, 11:44 PM
and here I was backing the Real Madrid move.... I can't wait to hear that announcement...

I feel dirty... I was watching that Vancouver game and there were Season Ticket Holders scarves there.... people who flew to watch this disgrace...

MLSE... needs to shed the fat... and start firing management... they're not producing the results... why pay their salaries?

gracos
06-02-2009, 11:44 PM
This is truly a demonstration of negligence towards the sport of football, the fans of tfc, and mostly the city of Toronto, mark my words if things do not start changing there will be empty seats, and empty seats lead to empty stadiums, do something now while you can. If its getting rid of the management (preferable) or signing a winning forward. I am starting to get annoyed with myself even being associated with this club

:puke: Do Something Now :puke:

Ratven
06-02-2009, 11:47 PM
They're definitely turning the "most passionate fans" in the MLS into the most angry, vengeful fans in the MLS.

Everyone has consistently done more with far less than we have. TFC is nothing but blunders left right and center.

TorCanSoc
06-02-2009, 11:48 PM
It was a team cluster-f*ck no doubt. But Suts!? That second goal he was horrifically positioned, in the end flailing at a ball he didn't even need to jump for had he been two feet over.

Naturegirl
06-02-2009, 11:49 PM
5000 paper bags over our heads in the south end on saturday. should make a point..but then we have a management who see's only what they want $$$$$$$

Shakes McQueen
06-02-2009, 11:50 PM
5000 paper bags over our heads in the south end on saturday. should make a point..but then we have a management who see's only what they want $$$$$$$

Then we should make our point to the players and coaches, not the owners. 5000 paper bags should make them understand how embarrassing the last two games have been.

- Scott

billyfly
06-02-2009, 11:51 PM
I am distraught.

http://www.fotosearch.com/bthumb/CSK/CSK007/pr75863.jpg

FluSH
Banners will be raised calling for their heads... I mean MASSIVE banners...

and apology is needed NOW...

2yrs in a row we have failed to beat USL teams.... 2 YEARS IN A ROW!!!!!!

sully
I want somebody sacked now.

giambac
06-02-2009, 11:52 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/topstory/sports/grunwald_glen0220.jpg

Scouting in Brazil twice?! for what??? Mo Johnston should be scouting in Vancouver instead of scouting booty...

Paul Bernie... Mo Johnston.... This is a disgrace. Take a page from the man above... We demand an Apology on that plastic piece of shit turf.

BLOW UP THE WHOLE ORGANIZATION FROM TOP TO BOTTOM>

A TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT

wzhxvy
06-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Check out the torontofc.ca "Reds cant slow Whitecaps"....idiots...headline should be "Reds embarass themselves in a gutless performance"...

Phil
06-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Hey we have AWSOME friendlies though.

Have some more $$$

FluSH
06-02-2009, 11:55 PM
I want somebody sacked now.

Seriously.... MLSE do you want to cut down costs? How much are we paying TFC managment??? Is Mo johnston even in the country?!?!

Lean and Mean

SWEEP all of Management NOW

AL-MO
06-02-2009, 11:55 PM
This is fucking disgraceful. How the fuck do we go to MTL after this shit.

Mo, I am burning your mother fucking ass in effigy. Thats right, come see me at gate 3 you coke snorting douchebag.

wzhxvy
06-02-2009, 11:56 PM
LOL ALMO....that was funny man...made me laugh

bgnewf
06-02-2009, 11:57 PM
In this one game alone, Toure scored the same amount of goals as Barrett and Vitti have scored all season in MLS

Strikers score more than 3 fucking goals in 15 games (12 MLS and 3 Nutralite) to deserve to be called a "Striker".

Mo Johnston is too much of a fucking coward to do what Grunwald was at least man enough to do and apologize for the biggest disappointment in the history of our club.

I guarantee you all that he will not be seen anywhere near a microphone for the next month. He will let Cummins and the players take all the heat. Lord knows they deserve stick but this is Mo's team and he needs to man up and take some responsibility for what I see as the biggest disappointment in the history of the club.

Anybody interested in buying a pair of deeply discounted Montreal away tickets???

BC101
An apology? no chance LOL its MLSE... They still have leaf fans waiting for an apology.

FluSH
This is fucking disgraceful. How the fuck do we go to MTL after this shit.

Mo, I am burning your mother fucking ass in effigy. Thats right, come see me at gate 3 you coke snorting douchebag.

I'm sorry Paul Bernie... but who's TFC Boss? Mo Johnston or You? You talk about Leadership.... TFC has been lead to what?!?!?!

NOTHING

FluSH
06-02-2009, 11:58 PM
An apology? no chance LOL its MLSE... They still have leaf fans waiting for an apology.

Glen Grumwald did it... and I better see a stadium wide apology... otherwise I'm calling for heads to ROLL...

poppamidnight
Official protest should be organized.... Nobody's gunna actually take note of things said on RPB Msg Boards...

...really, the ship needs to be put back on course,
and the only way that will happen is with a shakeup....

...and deep down we know MLSE won't go out and start a "shakeup" on their own,

Really... Somebody start organizing something

TFC07
All we saying is give us quality football team.

FluSH
TFC MANAGEMENT

YOU NEED TO TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR MISTAKES

MisterMacphisto
06-02-2009, 11:59 PM
Fuck the apology.

Mo needs to resign. Cummins needs to go. Trades need to be made.

Its time to start over.

AL-MO
06-03-2009, 12:00 AM
I'm sorry Paul Bernie... but who's TFC Boss? Mo Johnston or You? You talk about Leadership.... TFC has been lead to what?!?!?!

NOTHING

PB is just the business guy. Fuck lets look at the real problem, its the soccer people in this organization.

FluSH
06-03-2009, 12:00 AM
Official protest should be organized.... Nobody's gunna actually take note of things said on RPB Msg Boards...

I don't think you know much about us... we will... and the scary part it will be united with all the other supporter groups....

BuSaPuNk
06-03-2009, 12:01 AM
PB is just the business guy. Fuck lets look at the real problem, its the soccer people in this organization.

The business guys are also the problem though. They want $$$$$ for a product that is worth jack fucking shit. Oh yeah did I forget to say how does everyone feel about there season seats going up in price next year again?

BC101
06-03-2009, 12:02 AM
Glen Grumwald did it... and I better see a stadium wide apology... otherwise I'm calling for heads to ROLL...
TFC's apology will be "we're raising ticket prices"

Carts
2 years and we cant win the cup - we should just hide our heads in shame...

its pathetic!

Carts...

wzhxvy
As I said elsehwere PB is part of the leadership team. He should be held accountable as should the entire FO, including Ansalami. Lets not get to evaluating the job he has done on his own...that would not be a flattering assessment either.

Point is...after tonight...I want fucking action.

billyfly
I feel like puking I am so so fuckin' mad.

BuSaPuNk
06-03-2009, 12:03 AM
I don't think you know much about us... we will... and the scary part it will be united with all the other supporter groups....

Kill there big $$$ maker the atmosphere!! No chants, no noise for an entire game. Make BMO into the ACC. Kill there $$$ maker. I would say that it would look bad to the players on the pitch that were not our regular selfs but hell they don't seem to give a fuck either so why should we??

FluSH
06-03-2009, 12:03 AM

It makes business sense to fuckign WIN.... SOMETHING1!!!

Mo Johston... Paul Bernie... YOU GUYS WIN WOODEN SPOONS

http://z.about.com/d/goeasteurope/1/0/J/3/-/-/LatviaSpoons.jpg

James17930
06-03-2009, 12:04 AM
So . . . we have to win by 4 or more goals in Montreal?

So . . . oh for fuck's sake.

Yeah -- this is bad.

FluSH
06-03-2009, 12:04 AM
in Fact.... Your Year End Bonus.... From Me To You Will Be A Wooden Spoon...

AL-MO
06-03-2009, 12:05 AM
Real Madrid anyone?

poppamidnight
06-03-2009, 12:05 AM

Ohh I know theres alot of blind support thrown around here,
I'm loving how the final straw was the 2nd yr of defeat to a USL team...

...Really, our team in all 3 yrs of existance has never looked playoff calibre.

Even this yr, "the year" if you will, our wins/pts have not by any means looked convincing...
...I have yet to see us DOMINATE for a full-90 with all parts (Keeper, D, MF, F's) clicking in any of our wins.

And when people speak out vs. holes/problems/liabilities in the roster the "loyal" few stick up for the decision makers (management, coaching...etc)

I've seen "In Carver we Trust"..... That didn't turn out to well now did it?

...Let's hope this time around things pan out for the better

Ratven
06-03-2009, 12:06 AM
Protest definitely needs to happen. Alas I won't be here for it this weekend... not that I really care about missing a TFC game anymore at this point.

Stryker
06-03-2009, 12:06 AM
Two dozen flares flares flying onto that piece of shit pitch at the final whistle would show how pissed are.

Seriously though, Flush is right. People travel all over north America every game to watch this team. Do Raptors fans do that? Do your precious fucking Leafs fans travel in mass any further than Buffalo?
If you're not going to give us a proper stadium and invest the money needed to make this team a winner then just tell us MLSE and save us all alot of fucking grief.

FluSH
06-03-2009, 12:07 AM

Even this yr, "the year" if you will, our wins/pts have not by any means looked convincing...
...I have yet to see us DOMINATE for a full-90 with all parts (Keeper, D, MF, F's) clicking in any of our wins.

And when people speak out vs. holes/problems/liabilities in the roster the "loyal" few stick up for the decision makers (management, coaching...etc)

Noone would have ever thought that Carver would have done what he did... in retrospective yeah it was not the best choice so early in our club history... but maybe Carver left for a reason... because of this SHIT we see...

TFC07
Real Madrid anyone?

I hope they take it really easy on TFC.

Naturegirl
bring your paper bag on saturday and more to hand out to the people beside you.

AL-MO
It makes business sense to fuckign WIN.... SOMETHING1!!!

Mo Johston... Paul Bernie... YOU GUYS WIN WOODEN SPOONS

http://z.about.com/d/goeasteurope/1/0/J/3/-/-/LatviaSpoons.jpg

Wooden fucking spoons? That is all you have??? Fuck that this is way beyond wooden fucking Spoons FluSH.

That Deadbulls game is really going to do us some good now isn't it?

Ratven

So what the fuck do you want? If anything it's more powerful now that EVERYONE is on the same page... and the people who are deeply hurt by this are the people who are really going to try to make something happen... not the casual naysayers that just get a kick out of going against the grain.

AL-MO
06-03-2009, 12:08 AM
I hope they take it really easy on TFC.

Its not about that its about the game they moved!!!!

Right before the MTL game. We put ourselves in such a great position to at least attempt to score 4 goals.

Sally Mack
i REALLY like the paper bag idea... cheap, easy, and oh so effective. And what better of a stage then the galaxy game on CBC on a saturday afternoon.

Naturegirl

yup. +1

billyfly
And the fuckers from Vancouver are probably reading our boards and LOL'ing and ROFL'ing.

Sally Mack
06-03-2009, 12:09 AM
bring your paper bag on saturday and more to hand out to the people beside you.
done.

Ratven
06-03-2009, 12:09 AM
And the fuckers from Vancouver are probably reading our boards and LOL'ing and ROFL'ing.

As they should be. We're an embarrassment.

jloome
06-03-2009, 12:10 AM
It was a team cluster-f*ck no doubt. But Suts!? That second goal he was horrifically positioned, in the end flailing at a ball he didn't even need to jump for had he been two feet over.

Actually, his positioning wasn't that bad. But I think Frei tips that one over.

FluSH
06-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Wooden fucking spoons? That is all you have??? Fuck that this is way beyond wooden fucking Spoons FluSH.

That Deadbulls game is really going to do us some good now isn't it?

I wish we could throw wooden spoons on the pitch.... all from the soutn end... that's the award they deserve....

FluSH
06-03-2009, 12:11 AM
i REALLY like the paper bag idea... cheap, easy, and oh so effective. And what better of a stage then the galaxy game on CBC on a saturday afternoon.

Naw... this is often aimed at the players.... it's Management that needs to go.... clean fucking house....

BC101
06-03-2009, 12:11 AM
iam reading our boards and ROFL-ing because i know after TFC beats up on LA B squad people will be OH WHEN THE REDS-ing again. Ignoring the problem at hand.

olegunnar
06-03-2009, 12:13 AM
An apology?
Talk is cheap.
I want to see some action.

FluSH
iam reading our boards and ROFL-ing because i know after TFC beats up on LA B squad people will be OH WHEN THE REDS-ing again. Ignoring the problem at hand.

I'm not showing up to this game... I had prior committments that I was going to break.... but this sealed it for me...

Carts
MLSE cares about MONEY.

Two guys making $300,000 combined or each is nothing...

Just think, 7% of their company is worth $90-Million! Yes thats right 7% is worth $90-Million, so a couple of guys don't mean shit to this ownership (I won't say team, b/c I still beleive the team and FO care - but MLSE could give TWO-SHITS!!!!)

Carts...

Naturegirl
uh ha. let the big boys deal with the banners and such. paper bags is something everyone can bring for themselves and has a big...Impact!! haha

FluSH
06-03-2009, 12:14 AM
An apology?
Talk is cheap.
I want to see some action.

I WANT THEM TO BE EMBARRASED.... Just like we have been made to feel by every fucking Canadian USL supporter... and then some...

olegunnar
06-03-2009, 12:14 AM
OH WHEN THE REDS-ing

that goes in the dictionary with red-wookie-ing

poppamidnight
06-03-2009, 12:15 AM
So what the fuck do you want? If anything it's more powerful now that EVERYONE is on the same page... and the people who are deeply hurt by this are the people who are really going to try to make something happen... not the casual naysayers that just get a kick out of going against the grain.

Exactly.... everyone on the same page...

Why didn't people speak out vs. their fellow posters who either got ahead of themselves ("Mo got us De-Ro, we're MLS-Cup Favorites now"), or were to patient ("Cunningham scored 90+ Goals in this leauge he can turn it around", "Barrett hustles and creates chances...so what if he scores", "DP Coming...you wait")

Something needs to actually be newsworthy for it to have an impact here,
as in thinking Toronto Star, Sun, Globe....

Too many bashed Cathal on here, so theres one potential source that's untappable,
Someone needs to work on getting the media's voice (the tfc beat reporters) to speak out on the facts fans are downright pissed,

Draw attention to an "official protest"
I mean Banners are good, but I mean, that's only like 5 seconds mention on TV, and maybe a few camera closeups....
....definatly not gunna provoke movement on the part of MLSE

FluSH
06-03-2009, 12:15 AM
Paul,

I know you are reading this... we will be demanding our money back for those banners you guys lost... we've spent enough money as it is on this SHIT you guys have organized...

I'll be sending the reciepts to Jack shortly... I had enough...

BC101
06-03-2009, 12:16 AM
I'm not showing up to this game... I had prior committments that I was going to break.... but this sealed it for me...
LOL I think i'll go out and do summat else myself... Fuck this shit man... LOL WUH DI ASS wrong with these players?

jloome
06-03-2009, 12:16 AM
I have to assume that by tomorrow Jack, being the enterprising guy he is, will be delegating plans for some type of in-game protest.

I'm by no means a shrink, but I've been interviewing people for a long time. And I've been studying media for a long time. MLS and Toronto FC's head office are well aware that the community buy-in, the party atmosphere and bleeding-TFC passionate support, is crucial to the product staying profitable.

So you turn off their tap. Not by not going, but by taking down the atmosphere: right now, about one-third of the crowd are the real die-hards that sing, chant, drive the passion of the day, and draw in the remainder of the ticket holders. It's a weekly event in Toronto a much as it is football, just as is the case in England.

So take away that event atmosphere. Don't chant. Dont' sing. Don't praise them EVEN WHEN THEY SCORE. Make it clear that this is larger than placating the fans with one win on the trot, one week of effort, professionalism, drive and intelligence.

Make it clear, as the supporters that drive this team's existence as a profitable entity, that you can seriously affect that.

Don't spend any more money on concessions or merchandise for the rest of the season. Don't create the atmosphere. And make it known through public display (banners work nicely) that we want either a DP striker, major roster changes to drive efficacy, or numerous heads on a plate, starting with Mo.

FluSH
06-03-2009, 12:17 AM
I didn't think I was going to be painting banners for this weekend... but guess what....

ExiledRed
that goes in the dictionary with red-wookie-ing

What's Red-wookie-ing?

Don't tell me, posting sixty 1-3 word posts a minute?

reggie
twitter this paul ..I..

BC101
06-03-2009, 12:18 AM
What's Red-wookie-ing?

Don't tell me, posting sixty 1-3 word posts a minute?
nah summat else LOL summat very much else LOL.

BC101
I didn't think I was going to be painting banners for this weekend... but guess what....
Gonna be a nice weekend maybe... Think i'll head to Niagara falls LOL.

twistedchinaman
Two dozen flares flares flying onto that piece of shit pitch at the final whistle would show how pissed are.

Seriously though, Flush is right. People travel all over north America every game to watch this team. Do Raptors fans do that? Do your precious fucking Leafs fans travel in mass any further than Buffalo?
If you're not going to give us a proper stadium and invest the money needed to make this team a winner then just tell us MLSE and save us all alot of fucking grief.

Too fucking true. +1 to that my Alberta brother. I've been to four games and the only goal I could have seen I WAS IN THE FUCKING CAN AT HOME DEPOT CENTER IN LOS ANGELES TWO YEARS AGO.

Why must we live in a miserable sea of indifference throwing our love towards a one-way lover. This relationship is turning out worse than the one with my ex...I'd go on but then the analogy would become TMI.

I just want to fucking cry.

AL-MO
06-03-2009, 12:19 AM
You know what? An apology is not good enough. MLSE have to off Mo and start over. What the fuck is an apology going to do at this point????

FluSH
06-03-2009, 12:21 AM
You know what? An apology is not good enough. MLSE have to off Mo and start over. What the fuck is an apology going to do at this point????

ALMO have you ever had someone beg to you... just before you kick their ass...

I want to see them embarrased... that's what I want... just like we have felt...

AL-MO
06-03-2009, 12:22 AM

We had our disagreements yesterday, but fucking I agree with you 110%!!!

:flare::flare:

Vancity RED
I had to watch that game sitting in front a bunch of Vancouver academy boys and listen to them carve up my team. One guy was like "if I were playing I'd do blah blah blah" and at first I'm thinking, ya, then why aren't ya playing? Now I'm thinking he was probably right.

Ratven
See.. I'm kind of of the mindset that the protest should be OUTSIDE the game. People protesting should set up outside gate 1, or outside gate 3 or whatever... and not be in the game (and don't sell you damn tickets... so that the supporters sections actually visibly look empty). If the news are alerted, I think it would be a news story if a couple hundred+ of the most hardcore fans or whatever are protesting game outside by not attending.

AL-MO

I want to see them embarrased... that's what I want... just like we have felt...

They ain't gonna do that so get that shit out of your head......

CLEAN HOUSE!!!!!

reggie
06-03-2009, 12:23 AM
where the fuck is mo anyway...we don't hear a peep from him.

BC101
06-03-2009, 12:24 AM
♪Cheer up RPBSSSSSSSSSS
oh what can it mean to a........♪
Fuck man just brutal an apology isn't enough TBH... The next season renewal should be on them.

bgnewf
Wanted

One Large Paper Bag with two eye holes.

Size XXL

Need delivery to Dufferin Gate (King St W and Dufferin) before Toronto FC Game on Saturday June 6th.

No reasonable offer refused

ParadymeTFC

People who sleep in a bed of money do not give a fuck about being embarresed.

twistedchinaman
Dear Paul,

I was going to take a three day weekend to go to see the boys in Salt Lake. Well, after this shitshow I'm just gonna relax at home with a beer. Was even going to think about sneaking away on the weekend of 13 June to come and see the moved up Red Bulls game. Well, that's just gone down the fucking tube too.

And to be honest, Seattle on 29 August is in jeopardy right now. Because I could be watching Jeopardy at home instead. (Pun not effin' intended...) Tell me that Seattle isn't worth it, and I won't go. Heck, tell me I'm not wanted either -- you've got enough money from the locals to care about the SOBs outside the 75 mile ring which spawned the eponymous Bastards.

I'm waiting. Say that you hate me, baby.

Love,
Twisted

FluSH
06-03-2009, 12:25 AM
^^^^^^^^
Man... The only thing is I hate the paperbags... people might read that as attacking the players.... let the banners come out... Let's just fucking SAY IT

FluSH
06-03-2009, 12:27 AM
♪Cheer up RPBSSSSSSSSSS
Fuck man just brutal an apology isn't enough TBH... The next season renewal should be on them.

STRAIGHT GOODS>>>>

If I had bad service at a resturant the bill would have been covered... This is beyond bad service....

Ratven
^^^^^^^^
Man... The only thing is I hate the paperbags... people might read that as attacking the players.... let the banners come out... Let's just fucking SAY IT

It's not as though the players aren't at fault as well.

Jack
See.. I'm kind of of the mindset that the protest should be OUTSIDE the game. People protesting should set up outside gate 1, or outside gate 3 or whatever... and not be in the game (and don't sell you damn tickets... so that the supporters sections actually visibly look empty). If the news are alerted, I think it would be a news story if a couple hundred+ of the most hardcore fans or whatever are protesting game outside by not attending.

I think we should go in, sing O Canada and then leave. Leaving banners on the seats.

reggie
fuck the players...they are shiite

Ratven
06-03-2009, 12:28 AM
I think we should go in, sing O Canada and then leave. Leaving banners on the seats.

This I agree with.

Super
If Vitti's shot had been a little to the left we would've had a very different discussion tonight. It's football. I fucking hate the result too, and I'm gutted, but let's not forget that often times details determine the outcome of games. We clearly outshot them, and at the end of the day we can't blame our strikers for not being better than they are - but we can blame management for failing to secure us a striker who COULD put one of those, what, 16 chances (?) in the net.

Let's not burry the players. They fought hard tonight and you could easily tell that they were frustrated. If you don't care about the outcome you're not going to get frustrated. But at the heart of all of it is a SERIOUSLY incompetent management team. They just don't understand the game. They have no winning mentality. They have no supporting mentality. Why else do we not have a roof, grass, and a DP striker by now? These are simple, easy decisions they should have made - and the money is there. Amateurs!

So there it is. I refuse to jump on a "let's hate the players" because I saw a team of very frustrated players out there who just couldn't get things working from the very beginning. I kinda felt bad for them because I just don't think that they are better than that - and should we really demand more from them than they are able to give us? Nope. But management: bunch of amateurs. All of them!

CretanBull
Wanted

One Large Paper Bag with two eye holes.

Size XXL

Need delivery to Dufferin Gate (King St W and Dufferin) before Toronto FC Game on Saturday June 6th.

No reasonable offer refused

Fair warning, with eye holes you run the risk of having to watch the game.

Ratven
06-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Every player has consistently underperformed in every aspect (with the exceptions of Serioux and Frei)... and the idea is always that the goals will come, the chances will convert, etc etc. It's not happening.

BuSaPuNk

This I agree with.

+1

Organized walkout time boys!!!

Show them they need us a lot more than we need them.

jloome

Holy crap, that's a fantastic idea. Stream out. And make sure every media outlet in town knows you're doing it before hand.

At the very least make the point in doing it that they haven't even come through with their commitments for a commanding centre back and a striker.

T.Reis
LOL.

Why would u protest or ask for an apology?

Why not just stop giving MLSE your money?

U know, we did (and still do) have a soccer team called the Toronto Lynx's for you people that are soccer fans and not just TFC fans.

True, if u support the Lynx's you won't have the satisfaction of giving your hard earned money to a large corporation like MLSE, but at one time it was at the same level as the those 2 other teams that have now actually won this domestic tournament.

UltraSuperMegaMo
It’s disappointing to see us beaten by players who we should try to sign last year. Gbeke, for instance, was playing with the Attak most of last year. He would have been the perfect fill in for Dichio.
Not sure that I want an apology, but I will be disappointed if changes aren’t made. Mo has certainly had his chance. I feel a little bad for Cummins in that he’s out his element having never coached at the senior level before.
I’d like TFC to sign a coach has a winning track record and have him be in charge of the player / personnel setup. If you think of it no one affiliated with the team at the coaching or management level has had a history of excellence.

billyfly
06-03-2009, 12:30 AM
If Vitti's shot had been a little to the left we would've had a very different discussion tonight. It's football. I fucking hate the result too, and I'm gutted, but let's not forget that often times details determine the outcome of games. We clearly outshot them, and at the end of the day we can't blame our strikers for not being better than they are - but we can blame management for failing to secure us a striker who COULD put one of those, what, 16 chances (?) in the net.

Let's not burry the players. They fought hard tonight and you could easily tell that they were frustrated. If you don't care about the outcome you're not going to get frustrated. But at the heart of all of it is a SERIOUSLY incompetent management team. They just don't understand the game. They have no winning mentality. They have no supporting mentality. Why else do we not have a roof, grass, and a DP striker by now? These are simple, easy decisions they should have made - and the money is there. Amateurs!

So there it is. I refuse to jump on a "let's hate the players" because I saw a team of very frustrated players out there who just couldn't get things working from the very beginning. I kinda felt bad for them because I just don't think that they are better than that - and should we really demand more from them than they are able to give us? Nope. But management: bunch of amateurs. All of them!

Come on! Just for tonight! I am having fun with this.

mclaren
06-03-2009, 12:30 AM
♪Cheer up RPBSSSSSSSSSS

what - like this? But in a negative way.

http://football.uk.reuters.com/uk/news/SP486897.php

FluSH
06-03-2009, 12:31 AM
oooooh yeah... and while we are at it... Why is it that the players have been instructed not to approach or clap at the supporters anymore? We fucking BRING IT every game... unlike this SHIT... Who at the top of management called this move?

Whoop
06-03-2009, 12:31 AM

+1

After all the shit that has gone down the last week and a half, it's time to send a message.

reggie
06-03-2009, 12:34 AM
i've got 6 seasons tickets and i'm going down to 2.
i can't give away tickets this season because of that crap on the field.
3 season and MOstake by lake can't find somebody to put the ball in the net...wtf

s2cazz
06-03-2009, 12:34 AM
I'm questioning whether those good results we saw after Carver left had anything to do with Cummins, at this point.

- Scott
how could it????? it was carvers team... no changes were made!!!! it takes time before you see the effects of a new coach and i think its starting to show now.... the man is a bullet dodger

I WANT CARVER BACK!!!!

Naturegirl
06-03-2009, 12:35 AM
oooooh yeah... and while we are at it... Why is it that the players have been instructed not to approach or clap at the supporters anymore? We fucking BRING IT every game... unlike this SHIT... Who at the top of management called this move?

+1.....and then some

Ratven
06-03-2009, 12:36 AM

This is actually a huge problem in my opinion.

H Bomb
06-03-2009, 12:37 AM
^^^^^^^^

what's wrong with attacking the players...everyone is at fault for this.

jloome
06-03-2009, 12:38 AM
Boycotts on atmosphere, concessions and merchandise. Hit 'em where it hurts, boys. Let them know the fans deserve better than this shit.

s2cazz
I really think its time some supporter muscle was flexed... let them know we are mad and that should scare the shit out of them...with out us they are nothing

BC101
what - like this? But in a negative way.

http://football.uk.reuters.com/uk/news/SP486897.php
yeah so that MLSE higher ups cry... WTF Premiership ends and United is over i turn to TFC for footy and instead i get something below rep league. WHICH BTW I can watch for free daily.

Lennon
06-03-2009, 12:39 AM
How about everyone in the South End sits in silence for the LA game? No jumping around and chanting ... just sit like the prawns in the middle of the field

Daveisonfire

Do we have enough pull to empty the south end or even 112 entirely?

Naturegirl
yup, everyone is at fault. paper bags are efficent, cheap and easy to spread across the whole south end.....along with the other thing we will do of course. its the fastest easist way to show our shame.

with short notice i can work quickly

Ossington Mental Youth
06-03-2009, 12:40 AM
pretty fucking disgusted, i want an apology, i dont know what else i want but something has to fucking happen, totally fucking livid and ive been patient as fuck with this club

Naturegirl
06-03-2009, 12:41 AM
Boycotts on atmosphere, concessions and merchandise. Hit 'em where it hurts, boys. Let them know the fans deserve better than this shit.
definitley working on it hon. some things brewing already behind the scene's. gotta hit em where it hurts along with making sure our embarressment is shown.

FluSH
So Paul,

Can we get an explinantion on this:

I've heard some nasty comments at the way one of your staff approaches ALL supporters....

FYI:

Community colleges offer customer service courses.

BC101
How about everyone in the South End sits in silence for the LA game? No jumping around and chanting ... just sit like the prawns in the middle of the field
LMFAO never happen people are too drunk at home games to care. As I said some idiot will start oh when the reds-ing and once that happens its over...

"And its torontoooooooooo
Toronto FC by far the greatest team the world has ever seen" LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ratven

Can you really not handle NOT seeing one game and protesting outside in order to send a message that we're not to be dicked around by this horrible management?

This is the problem, no matter what injustice this team does against us, I think a large number of people are unable or unwilling to miss out on a game (without selling or giving away their tickets, or NOT buying concessions etc)

Naturegirl

:D keep thinking that way :D

FluSH
LMFAO never happen people are too drunk at home games to care. As I said some idiot will start oh when the reds-ing and once that happens its over...

Toronto FC by far the greatest team the world has ever seen" LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

P.S. BC is our resident critic... :D

ExiledRed

It's true, they never come to our corner when they score either.

Makes you wonder why.

FluSH
06-03-2009, 12:42 AM

We would need to buy the scalper seats...

THANKS AGAIN TFC FO

BC101
06-03-2009, 12:43 AM
P.S. BC is our resident critic... :D
Critic? or TRUTH teller?

When Robbo didn't lift it up high,
It didn't light up Toronto's sky,
Brennan in back,
Sutton in Van City didn't do...
OH

We've won it no times.....
We've won it no timesssssssssssssssss..
Whata bunch of bastards...
We've won it no times.

At BMO we barely win at home
We took a 2-nil beating at the hands of Chicago
Atleast we had 1000 when we drew away to the crew

We've won it no times.

The king was MO Johnson,
he started it all off,
handed it to Carver
and we still fucking lost...

We've won it no times.

Right now we have Chris Cummins,
Before we have Mo Johnson
Better off being coach by
Gerry Dobsonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
WEY

We've won it no times.

WEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

http://www.imeem.com/jsansg1/music/1zipQ2p6/weyyyyyyyyy-productions-wewonitnotimesmp3/

Ratven
definitley working on it hon. some things brewing already behind the scene's. gotta hit em where it hurts along with making sure our embarressment is shown.

It has to be universal, and enforced. If one out of every 3 supporters doesn't show up, or doesn't buy beer, or whatever we end up doing... then it definitely doesn't show a visual message, and it doesn't really hit them all that hard.

reggie
i'm with jack...sing o canada and walk out...
we the fans made this club without us they are nothing.

Lennon

I dunno if the casuals see a bunch of people sitting in the south end for the first time ever they might be more inclined to sit too ..

Ratven
06-03-2009, 12:44 AM

THANKS AGAIN TFC FO

Would be an interesting experiment in seeing where the scalper seats are :D

Daveisonfire
06-03-2009, 12:44 AM

THANKS AGAIN TFC FO

Exactly.

Naturegirl
06-03-2009, 12:45 AM

THANKS AGAIN TFC FO

we could pull off getting everyone under the stands for a period of time, then sit and be quiet....and NOT BUY ANY CONSESSIONS!!! could be possible. at least most of 112 and the other supporter area's anyways

Lennon
06-03-2009, 12:46 AM
Jack's idea is a good one too ... althogh I doubt we can get enough people to go through with it ...

BC101
I dunno if the casuals see a bunch of people sitting in the south end for the first time ever they might be more inclined to sit too ..
Trust me once the beer starts flowing and it WILL............
OH WHEN THE REDS

The Kingpin
So Paul,

Can we get an explinantion on this:

I've heard some nasty comments at the way one of your staff approaches ALL supporters....

FYI:

Community colleges offer customer service courses.

Sorry guys, I tried to stay out of this as I was not able to watch the game (3:30AM here), but is this true, were they instructed not to?

Naturegirl
06-03-2009, 12:48 AM
Sorry guys, I tried to stay out of this as I was not able to watch the game (3:30AM here), but is this true, were they instructed not to?
yes.

Jack
We can do it.

If enough people are truly committed. If enough people truly care. If enough people truly want to see real football in Toronto and not the bullshit we are being fed.

If enough people are willing to put aside their personal gain for one game to the benefit of long term gain for all supporters and for football in Toronto, then we can do this.

If people start to think of themselves or make excuses. If the "it's not that bad" crowd or the eternal optimists can't take off their rose-tinted glasses, then we are lost.

This is the time. We need to stand up and show that we are, indeed, football supporters. That we are, indeed, all in this together. All For One is a marketing slogan, but in this case it can be so much more.

We need to be as one in this. RPB, U-Sector, NEE, Ultra, SSJ, The Firm and any and all other groups, supporters, football fanatics, "casuals" or anyone else who cares about this team.

If we don't make a stand, we're going to end up in the same bin as Leafs fans. It's already starting.

No more excuses. No more mediocrity.

We have supported this team with our hearts, our souls, our voices and our wallets since day one. We have done our part, now the team has to do theirs.

Oor Wullie
Don't worry :o. we get to pay more for RM .So this will make up any hurt feeling's for the disaster that was the CCL :rolleyes:

Naturegirl
06-03-2009, 12:49 AM
We can do it.

If enough people are truly committed. If enough people truly care. If enough people truly want to see real football in Toronto and not the bullshit we are being fed.

If enough people are willing to put aside their personal gain for one game to the benefit of long term gain for all supporters and for football in Toronto, then we can do this.

If people start to think of themselves or make excuses. If the "it's not that bad" crowd or the eternal optimists can't take off their rose-tinted glasses, then we are lost.

This is the time. We need to stand up and show that we are, indeed, football supporters. That we are, indeed, all in this together. All For One is a marketing slogan, but in this case it can be so much more.

We need to be as one in this. RPB, U-Sector, NEE, Ultra, The Firm and any and all other groups, supporters, football fanatics, "casuals" or anyone else who cares about this team.

If we don't make a stand, we're going to end up in the same bin as Leafs fans. It's already starting.

We have supported this team with our hearts, our souls, our voices and our wallets since day one. We have done our part, now the team has to do theirs.

yup +1

Whoop
I'll sure there will be tonnes of supporters drinking the beer in 112.

But I'm with you on this Jack.

FluSH

I'm waiting on this response....

FYI: For all the lurkers and people who don't know.... it is highly believed that TFC FO has told the players to not associate with the supporter groups and to NOT acknowledge the supporter groups in game... let's not even talk about outside...

BC101
06-03-2009, 12:50 AM
We can do it.

We need to be as one in this. RPB, U-Sector, NEE, Ultra, The Firm and any and all other groups, supporters, football fanatics, "casuals" or anyone else who cares about this team.

I'll do you one better i'll just stay my ass at home and not watch the match period... LOL Jack sorry I dont think you guys can do it you'd come back in for sure or like 5 people will leave you and FluSH and thats it.. ther rest will just be there "Gotta support the team"

http://dyn.ifilm.com/resize/image/stills/films/resize/istd/2684256.jpg

poppamidnight
06-03-2009, 12:50 AM
Jack's idea is a good one too ... althogh I doubt we can get enough people to go through with it ...

Yea Alot go through a big effort to make it to the games, some come from far away, and likely wouldn't be willing to piss away a possible 1-2 hr commute to walk into the anthem and walk out to make their pt....

...Maybe if the masses would then watch the game elsewhere it would work?

The Kingpin
06-03-2009, 12:51 AM
yes.

Well that is as low as it gets - I must admit as a grown man, I was always a bit embarrassed about how giddy I got when the players saluted our support. Chicago was my fondest memory of this - where you caught your shirt Connie. This is by far the biggest disgrace of them all in my estimation. This is an abomination. I'm thoroughly disgusted. I really am...

Ladies Love Julius James
It's true, they never come to our corner when they score either.

Makes you wonder why.

After a few players went out for a night on the town with some RPBers and word got out. The relationship changed and they keep their distance.

Naturegirl
I'll do you one better i'll just stay my ass at home and not watch the match period... LOL Jack sorry I dont think you guys can do it you'd come back in for sure or like 5 people will leave you and FluSH and thats it.. ther rest will just be there "Gotta support the team"

http://dyn.ifilm.com/resize/image/stills/films/resize/istd/2684256.jpg

no comment.

FluSH
06-03-2009, 12:52 AM
After a few players went out for a night on the town with some RPBers and word got out. The relationship changed and they keep their distance.

in-game???

There is a rail dividing us.... a RAIL

BC101
06-03-2009, 12:52 AM
no comment.
its true though I caught shit for "Boo-ing" them after a recently seriously poor performance and "Gotta support the team" was the line i was given.

Naturegirl
06-03-2009, 12:53 AM
yup. not even in KC when 6 of us were at the bus did anyone come over...except carver

last year they all came over, not anymore. half of them don't even come out the gate 4 door anymore either

Daveisonfire
06-03-2009, 12:53 AM

FYI: For all the lurkers and people who don't know.... it is highly believed that TFC FO has told the players to not associate with the supporter groups and to NOT acknowledge the supporter groups in game... let's not even talk about outside...

I don't want to get too off-topic but if this is true, then I don't even know what to say about this club....

The Kingpin
06-03-2009, 12:54 AM
Sorry to post this again: Well that is as low as it gets - I must admit as a grown man, I was always a bit embarrassed about how giddy I got when the players saluted our support. Chicago was my fondest memory of this - where you caught your shirt Connie. This is by far the biggest disgrace of them all in my estimation. This is an abomination. I'm thoroughly disgusted. I really am..

Jack
Yea Alot go through a big effort to make it to the games, some come from far away, and likely wouldn't be willing to piss away a possible 1-2 hr commute to walk into the anthem and walk out to make their pt....

That's the problem!

"I want change! I demand TFC do better. I will stand up for what I believe in! (As long as it doesn't inconvenience me )"

Bullshit! If you feel strongly and you believe in something, make a sacrifice. Or if it's too much effort, stay home!

But don't use the excuse not to stand up for what we belive in! I've never seen so many people with so many different points of view all agreeing on something as tonight.

Now is the time.

Sally Mack

set-up a monster tailgate in the parking lot throughout the game? just throwing it out there.

FluSH
I don't want to get too off-topic but if this is true, then I don't even know what to say about this club....

THANK YOU TFC FO... THANK YOU

twistedchinaman
06-03-2009, 12:55 AM
We can do it.

We need to be as one in this. RPB, U-Sector, NEE, Ultra, SSJ, The Firm and any and all other groups, supporters, football fanatics, "casuals" or anyone else who cares about this team.

If I was in TO, I would totally be with you.

I will still do my part, though -- I won't be watching the game on Saturday. I will be work, and when I'm done I will spend the evening with the family, especially my grandmother who is terminally stricken with cancer. No obsessive MLSnet refreshes. No TVs at work secretly tuned to CBC. My Blackberry won't be refreshing the scorecard either. Nothing.

I'm not even gonna wear the jersey. No scarf. No rain jacket. Nothing. Consider it my sabbatical from spreading the gospel. Because damnit, I am MAD and I WANT HEADS TO ROLL. And this bright light in the Prairie is willing to stay off for as long as it fuckin' takes.

I will cancel my trip to Seattle in August, and I will nix next year's sojourn to TO. Heck, I will even block GolTV on all my TVs. Call me insane, but I draw the line right here.

Sally Mack
06-03-2009, 12:56 AM
and while i'm throwing things out there, we can do the "2nd minute walk-out". to symbolize the 2 blown voyagers cups. once that clock strikes 1:00 (2nd minute), supporters should walk out.

Marc"2L"
06-03-2009, 12:57 AM
If Paul had access to the RPB member forums I suggest that be disabled now...

Jack
06-03-2009, 12:57 AM
If Paul had access to the RPB member forums I suggest that be disabled now...
No access.

Sally Mack
06-03-2009, 12:58 AM
maybe a blow-up doll in the capo stand?

Oor Wullie
06-03-2009, 12:58 AM
Sorry Jack posted after you:D I'm with you. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH this is NOT exceptable.

AL-MO
06-03-2009, 12:59 AM
maybe a blow-up doll in the capo stand?

Wouldn't that mock the very people who go up on that stand every week?

Not a chance.

Jeff s
06-03-2009, 01:00 AM

Wow thats gay.

Does this also relate how they dont even warm up in front of our section anymore as well?

BC101
06-03-2009, 01:02 AM
No matter what you do it'll have almost no effect give up yer seasons? oh well theres a few thousands of people waiting. MLSE knows this.. They also know yer mad right NOW but come Saturday after they score on LA jr's you'll be boozing by the boat load and singing your songs... Mediocure play continues... Its leaf syndrome here and its not cureable no matter how many protests. Not when the FO is not willing to give a shit.

AL-MO
06-03-2009, 01:02 AM
It may. We were in Charleston and other than a bit of contact after practice, the players didn't do shit. We were all sure this was 'orders' from above.

Sally Mack
06-03-2009, 01:03 AM

Not a chance.
It would make a point, but true, I'd NEVER want to offend those who work hard and sacrifice to keep us organized.

Keyman
Not to promote media whoredom, but if we were to walk out then every media outlet in the city that cares about soccer should be contacted. It's the only way we'd really get any attention, and it's the only way any pressure would be placed on the front office.

Jack
No matter what you do it'll have almost no effect give up yer seasons? oh well theres a few thousands of people waiting. MLSE knows this.. They also know yer mad right NOW but come Saturday after they score on LA jr's you'll be boozing by the boat load and singing your songs... Mediocure play continues... Its leaf syndrome here and its not cureable no matter how many protests. Not when the FO is not willing to give a shit.
Time for a change, my friend. :cool:

The Kingpin
06-03-2009, 01:05 AM

See my PM please.

king dave
Number 10!
Hey, what are you doing with that camera?
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3555/3590906377_541b138b4f.jpg?v=0

KD.

BC101
Normally i'd agree with you but MLSE... MAPLE LEAF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT... 1967 or whatever it was Jack 1967.....TFC is sort of a hot ticket "Sort of" now not as much as the previous seasons but the numbers are still there MLSE will continue to see the $$$ sign...

Naturegirl

Not a chance.

capo stands will be empty next game i imagine

Super
06-03-2009, 01:06 AM
I hope that we'll all come around and support the team on Saturday - even if we're crushed and horribly disappointed tonight. We're doing alright in the league, and the play-offs is a very real possibility. I hate the fact that we've been bested by USL teams, but let's not forget how far Puerto Rico made it last year (semi's I believe). The USL is pretty much on par with the MLS - and they frequently beat MLS teams. Look at our salary cap - we're a rich man's version of the Cyprus league AT BEST. Let's be realistic here, please. We're not a GIANT in this country - or the league for that matter. We're a team that earns a hell of a lot of money, sure, but is kept down thanks to the Mickey Mouse league salary cap. We put another 5 million bucks in there and we might be able to school USL teams - and maybe even be competitive in some smaller European countries.

For now, though, we have to come to terms with the fact that our team is more fit for a 4000 seater stadium, and not the 20k sold out that we enjoy. We simply can't look at the 20k and expect quality on par with Fulham in the prem or whatever. We're not. We're a little bit better than the Lynx, but not by much.

Marc"2L"
06-03-2009, 01:06 AM
This is what it must feel like.

The 23 year old air force solider encased underground with his key in and half way turned.

"Oh my god this is it"

Sally Mack
06-03-2009, 01:07 AM
^^^Does that explain the real madrid scandal? (2 posts up... wow this thread is active considering its 2am)

The Kingpin
Normally i'd agree with you but MLSE... MAPLE LEAF SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT... 1967 or whatever it was Jack 1967.....

Stay on course Jason - this is what we all got together for in the firsts place. To be unified... Let's not let past situations muffle this. Let's focus all energy on a proper scenario that will work.

Naturegirl
Wow thats gay.

Does this also relate how they dont even warm up in front of our section anymore as well?

yup, just another slap in our face for all hard work, $$$ and support.

thanks MLSE. I fucking hate you...didn't like ya in the first place but now, i'm done.

BC101
06-03-2009, 01:08 AM
Stay on course Jason - this is what we all got together for in the firsts place. To be unified... Let's not let past situations muffle this. Let's focus all energy on a proper scenario that will work.
Pat I agree but I mean this is 2 years in a row we've been not just beaten but HUMILIATED by lesser opposition... Despite what people say USL nearly on par with MLS or not MLS is the top league we should expect top product no?

olegunnar
06-03-2009, 01:09 AM

Please make it madatory
Revoke memberships if need be.

I believe we're in this position now because of past failures to be unified.
All star game protests, complaining about ticket prices, complaining about the quality of the product etc. etc. etc. No one could ever agree

Year 1....they bent over backwards, worried about the infrastructure for fan organization that supporter groups offer.

Year 2...they saw some kinks in the armour and after a few trial balloons realized at that point they over estimated the threat.

Year 3....total disrespect and a lack of attention.

A protest now is kind of the last kick at the can. If I were making the call I'd wait until the group was more unified...too much to lose. It's your call though.

Torcida
06-03-2009, 01:09 AM
I'm with Jack on this, his idea would be the most effective imo.

BC101
06-03-2009, 01:11 AM
I'm with Jack on this, his idea would be the most effective imo.
I hope so.. I'll do whatever is needed to bring change cos NO way am I willing to let them keep jerking us around. Footy in Toronto is very diff prop from Hockey if the team isn't winning the people will stop showing and thats a fact. In this country we have to put up with the CSA at national level MLSE should've learned from their mistakes in how NOT to run a program. Instead their running a similar model except more people are actually upset about these losses.

The Kingpin
06-03-2009, 01:12 AM
Pat I agree but I mean this is 2 years in a row we've been not just beaten but HUMILIATED by lesser opposition... Despite what people say USL nearly on par with MLS or not MLS is the top league we should expect top product no?

Jason - I always knew in the back of my mind this was going to happen. I was embarrassed that I followed along. This was my grip with Red Patch when I created The Thread... we were losing our way!! I just wanted Red Patch to stay unified. I wish I could help. But no one is responding to my PM's...

Naturegirl
06-03-2009, 01:14 AM
Please make it madatory

All star game protests, complaining about ticket prices, complaining about the quality of the product etc. etc. etc. No one could ever agree

Year 1....they bent over backwards, worried about the infrastructure for fan organization that supporter groups offer.

Year 2...they saw some kinks in the armour and after a few trial balloons realized at that point they over estimated the threat.

A protest now is kind of the last kick at the can. If I were making the call I'd wait until the group was more unified...too much to lose. It's your call though.

can't agree with this. I think its time to shit or get off the pot. If all SG walk together it can make an impact and get notice, especially if everyone shuts the fuck up when they come back in. Its easy to kill chants actually. someone start and you have 40 people turning and yelling to shut the hell up...dead chant.

Now is the time to show unity.

twistedchinaman
06-03-2009, 01:14 AM
yup, just another slap in our face for all hard work, $$$ and support.

thanks MLSE. I fucking hate you...didn't like ya in the first place but now, i'm done.

MLSE need to wake up and realize that every one of these shitshows is another knife into the torso of the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Here's MLSE's recipe for roast goose:

1. Get goose
2. Find goose valuable.
3. Feed it crap.
4. Abuse it when it doesn't produce
5. Kill it and roast it.
6. Make duck sandwiches with leftovers.

We're between 3 and 4 right now.

Torcida
06-03-2009, 01:15 AM
set-up a monster tailgate in the parking lot throughout the game? just throwing it out there.
TFC FO will call the cops if that were to get organized, just like they did last season.....

ilikemusic
06-03-2009, 01:16 AM
part time supporters :rolleyes:

boban
06-03-2009, 01:16 AM
Actually, his positioning wasn't that bad. But I think Frei tips that one over.
Based on what? The goal was at the far post.
Frei is shorter and has less reach.

The Kingpin
06-03-2009, 01:17 AM
Please make it madatory

can't agree with this. I think its time to shit or get off the pot. If all SG walk together it can make an impact and get notice, especially if everyone shuts the fuck up when they come back in. Its easy to kill chants actually. someone start and you have 40 people turning and yelling to shut the hell up...dead chant.

Now is the time to show unity.

Connie, there needs to be a fully integrated approach. Not a single game approach. It needs to come from many angles - in many ways. A single game approach will get lost in the shuffle - as will the message. Guaranteed. This takes some serious planning.

king dave
06-03-2009, 01:17 AM
NUMBER 9!
THIS FUCKS BIO MENTIONS THE PHRASE "NUMBER ONE" AT LEAST 5 TIMES, BUT WE KNOW HE'S REALLY NUMBER 2.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2466/3590924429_cf71e64b2a.jpg?v=0

KD.

Stryker
06-03-2009, 01:19 AM
Dear Mo,

YOUR team just got eliminated (for the second straight year) by a team with a payroll less than one fifth of what you're given to work with.
Well done Mo. Well fucking done.

Sincerely,
One of many pissed off supporters

Super
06-03-2009, 01:19 AM
Well, the way I see it, we already have a really poor relationship with players. I think we probably have the worst relationship in the league. Compare our relationship to that of the Vancouver players who almost individually hugged each supporter out there and shared in the victory. We're lucky to get a nod from a few of the players following a win (if it's big enough). I don't think they care much - honestly.

So that leaves me with this: I chant and sing not just for the team, but also for myself. I enjoy it. It's culture and part of the experience. I curse and scream my head off in discontent as well, but I will NOT be silent at a game. It's a celebration of everything that is good and bad - and I love everything about it. Victory is only truly sweet when you have suffered - and we've done some more of that tonight. I'll understand if some of you want to leave the stadium or protest loudly - that's fine. But please also understand that some of us do want to sing and chant and create atmosphere, not just for the benefit of the team (coz I'm not really sure they care) but because it's the way we feel at home.

Just my opinion.

twistedchinaman
06-03-2009, 01:20 AM
Dear Mo,

YOUR team just got eliminated (for the second straight year) by a team with a payroll less than one fifth of what you're given to work with.
Well done Mo. Well fucking done.

Sincerely,
One of many pissed off supporters

+1!!!!

King Tut
06-03-2009, 01:21 AM
Fuck the apology - just resign. You've failed us.

Exactly. Enough is enough. Get the fuck out already!

Bring out the “Fire Mo!” banners and head over to Gate 4 next Saturday.

AL-MO
06-03-2009, 01:22 AM
part time supporters :rolleyes:

LOL what?

Naturegirl
06-03-2009, 01:22 AM
yes i know Pat, but we have a few short days to start this approach that will hopefully carry over. Let them think, "oh look the supporter are pissy today" then work on what else can be done.

Persoanlly i am focused on what we can do thats quick and effective for saturday and then we can let the momentum roll. You know yourself It doesn't happen overnight and will take some time and planning to let the rest roll after the next game.

Serious planning will come and is already starting behind closed doors here, But with little time till saturday, we needs these days to get saturday to have alot of impact.

We can't "seriously plan" the season of what we are going to do in just 4 days, but it can start on saturday, in a bloody big frikin way i hope.

king dave
06-03-2009, 01:23 AM
NUMBER 8!
"The fans? Who cares?
Just a bunch of drunks!"
http://web.mlsnet.com/t280/imgs/about/meet_us/2009/mlse/anselmi_tom.jpg

KD.

Torcida
06-03-2009, 01:23 AM
Has there ever been this many members active at 2:30 in the morning?

KD, I'm loving the list.

twistedchinaman
06-03-2009, 01:24 AM
Exactly. Enough is enough. Get the fuck out already!

Bring out the “Fire Mo!” banners and head over to Gate 4 next Saturday.

What about those fold up accordion like paper fan like thingies? Dunno what they're called, but how much would it be to get some of those printed up?

Super
06-03-2009, 01:25 AM
Would it be possible to easily articulate our discontent in a very simple chant? I'm sure it would spread easily to every section of the stadium - and all of a sudden you will have thousands of people singing it LOUDLY - again and again. That beats a banner in front of 112, or half of 112 walking out for a while (because that may not even get noticed by most).

s2cazz
we can't sleep...we should press assault charges ...they just kicked us in the nuts

CretanBull
I can't help but notice how many of the usually level headed people have finally snapped after this loss.

The Kingpin
yes i know at, but we have a few short days to start this approach that will hopefully carry over. Let them think, "oh look the supporter are pissy today" then work on what else can be done.

Persoanlly i am focused on what we can do thats quick and effective for saturday and then we can let the momentum roll. You know yourself It doesn't happen overnight and will take some time and planning to let the rest roll after the next game.

Serious planning will come and is already starting behind closed doors here, But with little time till saturday, we needs these days to get saturday to have alot of impact.

We can't "seriously plann the season of what we are going to do in just 4 days, but it can start on saturday, in a bloody big frikin way i hope.

OK - I hear you. I won't talk about it any more. But I want to let you guys know, as I did on the phone with Jack this past Saturday, that I'm willing to help. You all know the one thing I have is a loud voice - and one that can create a stir. Let me know your thoughts or PM me... Later.

s2cazz
06-03-2009, 01:26 AM
i can see a ban on tifos after a fire mo tifo and then the fall of pro soccer in TO

twistedchinaman
06-03-2009, 01:27 AM
Has there ever been this many members active at 2:30 in the morning?

KD, I'm loving the list.

Probably not. Usually it's just me, KD, LLJJ, Brit, Stryker and all the other Westies at this hour. :D

Torcida
06-03-2009, 01:27 AM
Would it be possible to easily articulate our discontent in a very simple chant? I'm sure it would spread easily to every section of the stadium - and all of a sudden you will have thousands of people singing it LOUDLY - again and again. That beats a banner in front of 112, or half of 112 walking out for a while (because that may not even get noticed by most).
How does that really hurt TFC FO? They would still get their concessions etc.

The Kingpin
06-03-2009, 01:28 AM
I can't help but notice how many of the usually level headed people have finally snapped after this loss.

That and the realization that the FO actually has asked the team not to acknowledge the supports has turned me from raving lunatic... To calm. That's when I do my best work.

Ladies Love Julius James

Christmas morning. I love it. I think it's what this group needed. A crisis makes things better, long term.

Stryker
we can't sleep...we should press assault charges ...they just kicked us in the nuts
ROFL... it's funny cause it's true.

twistedchinaman

Because this is the cut that is the deepest
Baby we know, this cut is truly the deepest...

How the hell does the rest of the song go????

s2cazz
it must be done though

Super

I so agree.

Super
06-03-2009, 01:29 AM
MLSE's message to us is quite clear tonight:

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m78/aarrgghhv2/smallestviolinwz4.jpg

king dave
06-03-2009, 01:30 AM
NUMBER 7!
Sorry Sir, you have served us well but the honeymoon is fucking over kid!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3661/3591763094_4760666651.jpg?v=0

KD.

BC101
06-03-2009, 01:30 AM
Christmas morning. I love it. I think it's what this group needed. A crisis makes things better, long term.
sadly league position does not equal a crisis yet... If the team m akes the playoffs this loss will be forgotten thats the problem.. Short memories.. Although that whole "Dont acknowledge the supporters thing" is actually really really really annoying just cos of a night out with a couple of "unnamed members" that went WAY too far.

Ladies Love Julius James
06-03-2009, 01:31 AM
NUMBER 7!

KD.

+1 man.

Torcida
06-03-2009, 01:32 AM
Because this is the cut that is the deepest
Baby we know, this cut is truly the deepest...

How the hell does the rest of the song go????
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/c/cat+stevens/the+first+cut+is+the+deepest_20028169.html

s2cazz
06-03-2009, 01:32 AM
OH GOD BOBBO MCLOWN just came on the TV... time for me to go to bed

Pinkie
06-03-2009, 01:33 AM
fuck life ~azerban

Super
06-03-2009, 01:33 AM
I for one am VERY pleased that the love affair with the FO is over. I never quite understood that relationship to begin with - or how it helped us in anyway. We need to hold them accountable on a daily basis, and it's hard to do that if we're supposed to be their pals.

H Bomb
06-03-2009, 01:34 AM
Although that whole "Dont acknowledge the supporters thing" is actually really really really annoying just cos of a night out with a couple of "unnamed members" that went WAY too far.

it didnt though. no one was breaking major laws or anything. since when does pro footballer = above human. They're really a ways off on this one

BC101
I for one am VERY pleased that the love affair with the FO is over. I never quite understood that relationship to begin with - or how it helped us in anyway. We need to hold them accountable on a daily basis, and it's hard to do that if we're supposed to be their pals.
word...

Torcida
sadly league position does not equal a crisis yet... If the team m akes the playoffs this loss will be forgotten thats the problem.. Short memories.. Although that whole "Dont acknowledge the supporters thing" is actually really really really annoying just cos of a night out with a couple of "unnamed members" that went WAY too far.
From what I've heard it didn't go THAT far, I'm sure they were just waiting for any excuse to cut supporter access to the players.

BC101
06-03-2009, 01:35 AM
it didnt though. no one was breaking major laws or anything. since when does pro footballer = above human. They're really a ways off on this one
I think its the fact that said persons bragged about it and became public knowledge that made the team input the rules on the players that they did. Speculation speculation..

Naturegirl
06-03-2009, 01:35 AM
Torcido, do you think you can rally a walk out for the top of 110? I think the email i have been composing can wait til after saturday lol

The Kingpin
06-03-2009, 01:36 AM

Thank you. It's business, that's the way I treated it. From day one they were an adversary standing in front of the experience I thought would be awesome. From day one they offered pittance - we just thought it was great in comparison to other sporting scenarios.

BC101
06-03-2009, 01:36 AM
From what I've heard it didn't go THAT far, I'm sure they were just waiting for any excuse to cut supporter access to the players.
Well if that was the case and then best to just leave the players be cos guess what sunshine its costing us as supporters now.. they dont' bother with us much now.. Which really hurts.

The Kingpin
06-03-2009, 01:37 AM

But they are brands - that is the way it is viewed. The wear shirts in ads and sell tickets - they make you watch TFC TV, etc. They are a brand. It's that simple brother.

twistedchinaman
06-03-2009, 01:38 AM
NUMBER 7!

KD.

Entire list deserves this performance...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_r1knpIlcV8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_r1knpIlcV8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ratven
06-03-2009, 01:40 AM
At this point I'm more livid about FO orders for players to not interact with us at all. I think that's absolutely disgraceful, not because they owe us anything particularly, but because it was evident that they PLAYERS wanted to interact with us... and I think this is a bigger part of the problem where the players on this team, and the whole atmosphere about the team is just a soulless one. All emotion has been sapped from the team, they don't give a shit about performing, winning, celebrating, etc.

Super
06-03-2009, 01:40 AM
Well if that was the case and then best to just leave the players be cos guess what sunshine its costing us as supporters now.. they dont' bother with us much now.. Which really hurts.

Umm, I think I missed out on this story. What exactly happened - and when?

The Kingpin
06-03-2009, 01:41 AM
Umm, I think I missed out on this story. What exactly happened - and when?

Don't worry about it - PM him. BTW, another reason why Paul should be banned from the boards.

king dave
06-03-2009, 01:42 AM
NUMBER 6!
Though not directly an FO douche with TFC/MLSE, he does have power over BMO Field and is a season ticket holder as well.
Like a very good friend of mine said back in the Mel Lastman years;
"You want a prosperous and thriving city? Vote Mel. You want crack-heads on every corner?
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3616/3591776886_126ffc1205.jpg?v=0
Vote Miller".
And we have . . . ?

KD.

Torcida
06-03-2009, 01:43 AM
Torcido, do you think you can rally a walk out for the top of 110? I think the email i have been composing can wait til after saturday lol
I think so, yes. The problem for me personally as I probably won't be able to make it in time for the walk out. As I will be watching the Croatia-Ukraine (2:15 start) game which won't end till the TFC game starts but I'm sure Sparta can do this in my absence.

Ratven
06-03-2009, 01:43 AM
I liked Mel :)

Ladies Love Julius James
06-03-2009, 01:44 AM
Don't worry about it - PM him. BTW, another reason why Paul should be banned from the boards.

But then he'd twitter all day. Oh wait....

Ossington Mental Youth
06-03-2009, 01:44 AM

i include myself in this

Daveisonfire
06-03-2009, 01:46 AM
i include myself in this

As do I....

twistedchinaman
06-03-2009, 01:47 AM
As do I....

+1 for me.

Already mad after Houston, this has just added fuel to the fire.

VPjr
I snapped a long time ago but I'm happy to have a bunch of people join what was a fairly lonely club

Super
I was more angry last year. Now I just feel numb.

CretanBull
06-03-2009, 01:48 AM
i include myself in this

Me too...I've always been an optimistic, but I've had it. This past week as been the worst time that I've had as a TFC supporter.

Azerban
06-03-2009, 01:49 AM
burn it all down

down to the ground

king dave
06-03-2009, 01:49 AM
NUMBER 5!
See NUMBER 7!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3323/3590988649_b99e3156c6.jpg?v=0

KD.

The Kingpin
06-03-2009, 01:50 AM
I snapped a long time ago but I'm happy to have a bunch of people join what was a fairly lonely club

Exactly - when I moved away, I could see much more clearly. It's like I was watching from a plane and could see the formations of MLSE as I only saw the sum of parts. I took heat for over a year - but this was what I was fighting for. It was for today - but now I'm on the outside I guess.

BC101
06-03-2009, 01:50 AM
Me too...I've always been an optimistic, but I've had it. This past week as been the worst time that I've had as a TFC supporter.
I dunno losing the cup to MTL last year at home was just a nightmare.(Save the LOL banner)