PDA

View Full Version : Real Madrid? You're having a laugh.

ExiledRed
06-02-2009, 11:26 PM
Piss that.

Fuck your merchandise and your beer, you lousy bastards.

Where is the DP? Why is our coach as green as summer? What kind of shit are you selling me here?

ExiledRed
06-02-2009, 11:38 PM
Can someone from MLSE please come on here and tell me why I should bother spending another cent on this two bit, pile of steaming shit?

giambac
06-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Piss that.

Where is the DP? Why is our coach as green as summer? What kind of shit are you selling me here?

I wish the dictator from North Korea did his nuclear testing on the tFC organaization. That way he could blow up the whole fucken organization from top to bottom. Everyone and everything about this organization is a total embarrasment.

The way TFC managemnt treats the loyal fans is a disgrace. They never gave us our DP, they never gave us grass, they switch league games from August to JUne, they have no idea what it takes to win.

Total bullshit, total disgrace.

I hope the stadium is empty vs Real Madrid

Damien
06-02-2009, 11:43 PM
http://profile.ak.facebook.com/object3/1557/72/n7157387245_624.jpg

noochie
06-02-2009, 11:43 PM
Can someone from MLSE please come on here and tell me why I should bother spending another cent on this two bit, pile of steaming shit?

Sure they might... but only after a moderate increase to season ticket prices so that they may spray the steaming pile of shit with a nice pot pourri fragrance. Oh yeah... Jerseys on sale at the ACC!

Laurignano
06-02-2009, 11:44 PM
They want to run us like the Leafs.

greatwhitenorf
06-02-2009, 11:47 PM
This must be the forum for well-divers anonymous.

olegunnar
06-02-2009, 11:49 PM

The stated policy is wait 36 hours before repspoding to concerns...then post a smart ass comment, unzip so the sycophants can blow you...and voila, problem solved...

So come back around noon on thursday and you'll have a smart assed and disrespectful reply to you question.

Or then again...in times of supreme turmoil they like to play the martyr card ...so maybe you'll get that....in any event come back Thursday at noon when the 36 hours are up.

Super
06-02-2009, 11:53 PM
I honestly don't think TFC understands how important this tournament is to us. It's not a small side-gig. This is IT for us. You don't qualify for cup games through the MLS - so we have to do it through the Canada Cup. We fucked it up against much lesser teams.

In a professional club heads would roll.

ExiledRed
06-03-2009, 12:22 AM
I honestly don't think TFC understands how important this tournament is to us. It's not a small side-gig. This is IT for us. You don't qualify for cup games through the MLS - so we have to do it through the Canada Cup. We fucked it up against much lesser teams.

We didnt just fuck it up, we fucked it up TWICE.

Welcome to another long summer people.

billyfly
06-03-2009, 12:26 AM

B/c I sit behind you and I am much more entertaining than the product in front of you.

mclaren
06-03-2009, 12:27 AM
The stated policy is wait 36 hours before repspoding to concerns...then post a smart ass comment, unzip so the sycophants can blow you...and voila, problem solved...

So come back around noon on thursday and you'll have a smart assed and disrespectful reply to you question.

Or then again...in times of supreme turmoil they like to play the martyr card ...so maybe you'll get that....in any event come back Thursday at noon when the 36 hours are up.

haha...just excellent.

ExiledRed
06-03-2009, 12:32 AM
B/c I sit behind you and I am much more entertaining than the product in front of you.

Sorry Billy, but the TV shows my two year old watches are more entertaining than the on field product.

AL-MO
06-03-2009, 12:34 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where are all the MLSE apologists now!!!!

billyfly
06-03-2009, 12:51 AM
Sorry Billy, but the TV shows my two year old watches are more entertaining than the on field product.

Alas....you are right. :(

VPjr
06-03-2009, 12:52 AM

In many countries, after being embarrased as badly as we were embarrased tonight, supporters would take to the streets to let it be known that failure is unacceptable. In Argentina, team officials would be afraid to leave their homes.

I'm not advocating violence but I am advocating a strong, unified statement from the supporters, directed at Front Office, the coaching staff and the players because they are all at fault. We must hold their feet to the fire somehow and not just for 1 game. I know it might not be "fun" but make a bloody sacrifice. For a couple of games, go to the stadium if you have tickets but just sit, keep quiet, keep the flags at home, etc... Don't buy beer, Don't buy food. Hit them where it hurts.

If the club doesn't share my ambition for it, I find it impossible to feel any passion for it.

Am I the only one who shares the feeling that this organization is not as passionate as its fans are.

boban
06-03-2009, 12:57 AM
Am I the only one who shares the feeling that this organization is not as passionate as its fans are.
The understatement of the year.
This organization is only about the money.

ilikemusic
06-03-2009, 01:30 AM
The reason TFC exists is so MLSE can charge exorbitant prices for a friendly with Real Madrid.

It is slightly amusing that so many people are only just coming to realize what kind of bush league operation this whole thing is.

The writing has been on the wall since day one.

ensco
06-03-2009, 06:57 AM
Because it's kind of neat to go to a stadium named for a bank and cheer for the Edu money?

zamperina
06-03-2009, 06:57 AM
Fact is MLSE has never won anything!

It's all about the benjamins!

Nuvinho
06-03-2009, 07:23 AM
So how much do we get back from not making it to the next round?? I know we get a credit or something.

credit + selling International friendly game = ticket to Real Madrid game

trane
06-03-2009, 08:28 AM
Piss that.

I have to agree with you. Cummins has done some good things, but I was hoping for a more experienced coach, after Carver left.

Fort York Redcoat
06-03-2009, 08:37 AM

You get it Super.

ER- You or anybody start that chant and I'm all over it. We're renting Real Madrid instead of earning the right to play Barca for something instead of nothing.

trane
06-03-2009, 08:48 AM
Enough attractions and side shows, solid winning football on the pitch is what we demand.

Maple Leaf Red
06-03-2009, 08:50 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where are all the MLSE apologists now!!!!

I didn't realize MLSE was playing last night. That game was on the players. You can't tell me that on paper Toronto should have done anything but win the last two tournaments yet the gutless players failed.

TFC Cityboy
06-03-2009, 08:55 AM
I didn't realize MLSE was playing last night. That game was on the players. You can't tell me that on paper Toronto should have done anything but win the last two tournaments yet the gutless players failed.
exactly.

AL-MO
06-03-2009, 08:55 AM
Yeah because the game on the 13th is going to help us score a few more goals that we need. :rolleyes:

Pachuco
06-03-2009, 09:03 AM

Who put the fucking playerso on the field? Who now has signed two useless twats disguised as strikers? First half of our existence we have to deal with Cunningham not knowing how to socre. Now we are dealing with Barrett not knowing how to score.

How you can't blame that on MLSE is beyond me.

WE NEED A DP STRIKER!!!! FUCK YOU MLSE!

shawn6597
06-03-2009, 09:06 AM
Who put the fucking playerso on the field? Who now has signed two useless twats disguised as strikers? First half of our existence we have to deal with Cunningham not knowing how to socre. Now we are dealing with Barrett not knowing how to score.

The DP is where i fault MO, MLSE approved the DP and the cost associated with, yet MO has failed to deliver.

MLSE has fucked around with us to no end, yet DP failure is MO's monkey.

Maple Leaf Red
06-03-2009, 09:08 AM

So it'll never be the player's fault?

olegunnar
06-03-2009, 09:12 AM
So it'll never be the player's fault?

My opinion is:
short term failures (losing a game etc.) are on the players.
long term failures are on management

We're 0 for 2 in this tourney that's set up for us to win.
We're behind last year's pace for points, with pretty much all road games to go. Add to that a needlessly busy schedule.
When we play the Red Bulls on June 13th...will we sacrifice that game to rest players for the Montreal game? Are we in a position to walk away from points in the league?

This is a long term failure.