PDA

View Full Version : Starting a letter writing campaign to the front office

Stryker
06-02-2009, 11:07 AM
Im gonna bombard Mo with emails till he trades for Rolfe. This travisty cannot continue any longer.
I vow to not rest until he's on our roster.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1825/savechris.gif

TorontoBlades
06-02-2009, 11:08 AM
Barrett for Rolfe - righting a wrong :)

Stryker
06-02-2009, 11:08 AM
^ Fucking right brother!

T_Mizz
06-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Usually you get the whole "save the starving African kids" thing and I must say we already have 3 African kids who are starving for some playing time of their own.

C.Ronaldo
06-02-2009, 11:28 AM
If we can do this all over again.........or if there is ever a 2nd team in Toronto........

Voting the GM in by registered fans is a MUST!

jloome
06-02-2009, 11:46 AM
He's out of contract this year and has apparently told Chicago to move him or start him.

I'd take Rolfe for Ricketts and Johann Smith.

boban
06-02-2009, 12:06 PM
He's out of contract this year and has apparently told Chicago to move him or start him.

I'd take Rolfe for Ricketts and Johann Smith.
You would. Would they?

Stryker
06-02-2009, 12:07 PM
I was practically screaming from the rooftops to hold out for Rolfe when the whole McBride saga unfolded. Then I said before the start of the season that we should trade Ricketts and a pick for Rolfe.
Now its too late and we'll have to wait to the end of the season.
The only way we're gonna get him right now is if we offer Chicago Wynne and for some reason completely beyond me he's coveted around these parts.

jloome
06-02-2009, 03:55 PM
You would. Would they?

Beats losing him for nothing. And we'd have to shed at least two players, as he'll have substantial salary demands, given what a player of his calibre is making in league one or two in england these days.

Really, why anyone stays in MLS out of anything other than necessity is beyond me. There's a reason so many many yankees are playing in Norway and Sweden right now.

Stryker
06-02-2009, 03:59 PM
He's making a hair over $100,000 this season.
Probley will want almost double that in his next contract.
He's worth $200,000 IMO.

BayernTFC
06-02-2009, 04:23 PM
The only way we're gonna get him right now is if we offer Chicago Wynne and for some reason completely beyond me he's coveted around these parts.
That trade would be worth it as long as Mo could convince Rolfe to sign a contract extension. Perhaps Mo would have an easier time finding a right-back to replace Wynne instead of the "new" center-back that was supposed to be in the line-up by now? It's likely that TFC will need a replacement for Wynne sooner or later anyway.

ensco
06-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Beats losing him for nothing. And we'd have to shed at least two players, as he'll have substantial salary demands, given what a player of his calibre is making in league one or two in england these days.

Really, why anyone stays in MLS out of anything other than necessity is beyond me. There's a reason so many many yankees are playing in Norway and Sweden right now.

Has there been a trade involving only players since Buddle for Marshall two years ago?

No way anybody in this league wants Ricketts $165K hit until it gets a lot smaller. It's why they couldn't trade Cunny until the trading deadline last year.

Rolfe is a stud. I would trade any roster player, except DeRo and maybe Nana, for Rolfe. If we could sign him long-term for $150-200K.

TorCanSoc
06-02-2009, 04:36 PM
Vitti?

S_D
06-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Can Vitti be traded since he is on loan? I doubt it.

I wanted Rolfe to begin with too. Not sure if the FO's get along well enough to get a deal done since the McBride crap. Rolfe would certainly be an upgrade on Barrett.

Nuvinho
06-02-2009, 05:30 PM
I rather you write a letter about the Real Madrid friendly ;)

Stryker
06-10-2009, 08:21 PM
Ok guys it looks like Chicago has a 20 year old striker coming from Bolton on a two week trial.
Nows the perfect time to inquire about Rolfe.
He's out of contract at end of season and we might be able to get him for a good price.
Im begging you front office pick up the phone! :cryin:

Stryker
07-03-2009, 02:38 PM
Some umm Mo... when this De Guzman thing is finished do you think you could maybe concentrate on signing a player who's actually attainable?

Stryker
08-17-2009, 12:30 PM
Scored his 6th goal this weekend.
Pretty sure that puts him over any of our starting strikers.

Roogsy
08-17-2009, 12:33 PM
I always wanted Rolfe in that McBride soap opera. Chicago held firm only not to start the kid? Rolfe should be pissed...we would've been starting him all year long and I am guessing we'd probably have a good 2 or 3 points more in the standings right now.

Stryker
08-17-2009, 12:35 PM
Rolfe would play so well with DeRo and Guevara it'd be sick. He has the vision to predict the passes that all our strikers lack.

mighty_torontofc_2008
08-17-2009, 12:37 PM
Im gonna bombard Mo with emails till he trades for Rolfe. This travisty cannot continue any longer.
I vow to not rest until he's on our roster.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1825/savechris.gif

No Deals with Chicago ever again....Rolfe who need him anyways

Stryker
08-17-2009, 12:39 PM
^ We've all seen your eye for talent.

DangerRed
08-17-2009, 12:41 PM

You want to make the playoffs? We could definitely use him.

S_D
08-17-2009, 12:42 PM
I haven't seen a Chicago game recently but he was playing a lot of right mid rather than forward.

Give them Barrett back for Rolfe? What else are we going to offer them because there is no way they would make that trade. Probably have a better chance offering them a pick and some allocation cash.

mighty_torontofc_2008
08-17-2009, 12:42 PM
^ We've all seen your eye for talent.

whatever, dude...just no more dealing with the Fire, you can deal with anyone even the CREW just not Chicago.. I would take rolfe and give up DeRo now if they could pull that deal off then maybe deal with the fire.

Stryker
08-17-2009, 12:45 PM
whatever, dude...just no more dealing with the Fire, you can deal with anyone even the CREW just not Chicago.. I would take rolfe and give up DeRo now if they could pull that deal off then maybe deal with the fire.

Ok that stupidity just earned you the ignore list. First person ever. Congrats.

Yeah DeRo for Rolfe... I love Rolfe but I'm not a fool. More than I can say for you.

DangerRed
08-17-2009, 01:09 PM
You are officially insane. You just wrote:

But just a little earlier, you wrote:
Originally Posted by mighty_torontofc_2008 http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/redbar/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.redpatchboys.ca/forums/showthread.php?p=672906#post672906)

You would give them Dwayne fucking De Rosario for Rolfe -- who you think we don't need in the first place.

I will never again listen to anything you have to say.

prizby
08-17-2009, 01:11 PM
mighty_torontofc_2008 has a hard on for DeRo, i'd love to know how he thinks we'd do with julius james instead of DeRo...dumbass

TFCtoMUFC
08-17-2009, 01:17 PM
I think we should give them straight up cash, MLSE has been making loads of the leafs for years, they got money to blow now that there is a cap in hockey.

Stryker
08-17-2009, 01:19 PM
^ Unfortunately we're not allowed to do that.
We can only use allocation cash.

Stryker
08-17-2009, 01:20 PM
I know the transfer window is closed for internationals but we can still make inter league trades at this time right?

adam1001
08-17-2009, 01:49 PM

This has got to be some of the stupidest shit i have ever heard

mighty_torontofc_2008
08-17-2009, 02:51 PM
mighty_torontofc_2008 has a hard on for DeRo, i'd love to know how he thinks we'd do with julius james instead of DeRo...dumbass

we"d have a better back line for one, just because he couldn't fit in in Houston does not make him a bad player? Houston also got rid of a player at the end of last season too...does that make him bad?

mighty_torontofc_2008
08-17-2009, 02:52 PM
This has got to be some of the stupidest shit i have ever heard

it was a sarcastic suggestion that we dont deal with Chicago,,it wasnt serious...like i said Never Deal with chicago

TFC07
08-17-2009, 02:53 PM

Seriously, why do you hate DeRo so much? I don't understand this hate you have for him.

mmmikey
08-17-2009, 03:10 PM
Seriously, why do you hate DeRo so much? I don't understand this hate you have for him.

he has gone on record that he hates DeRO because before he joined TFC he didnt want to play on the turf of BMO with the CMNT. by this logic, we should hate EVERY player on TFC. they all hate the damn turf.