PDA

View Full Version : Support the Nordecke? (I feel dirty just saying that)

peterboroughtfcfan
06-02-2009, 09:18 AM
It absolutely kills me to suggest this, but as many of you know, the Crew front office has declared war on their supporters section - the "Nordecke". Since they are apparently our "bastard child" I think we have an obligation to show some support for the core footy fan and not let conservative ownership kill the spirit. If nothing else, I recommend you go on their team blog (The Black and Gold Standard) and just rip the President a new one as I did.http://blackandgoldstandard.com/?p=321Believe me when I say I hate the Crew - but THIS COULD HAPPEN TO US (hell it does happen to us every time we travel down there). The people who pay these assholes have to take a stand!

TFC 420
06-02-2009, 09:26 AM
http://blackandgoldstandard.com/?p=1727

http://blog.dispatch.com/crew/2009/06/crew_to_nordecke_tone_it_down.shtml

Here are 2 recent articles from yesterday. I guess families are complaining about vulgar language coming from the KKKrew's supporters.

Ossington Mental Youth
06-02-2009, 09:29 AM
fucking retarded
one more reason to hate columbus, foolish move on their FO's part

C.Ronaldo
06-02-2009, 09:30 AM
^ that can and will be us one day once MLSE sees it fit to do so.

fit = money

Lucky Strike
06-02-2009, 09:31 AM
You SHOULD feel dirty, but a supporters section is what it is. So long as they don't start making comments/chants that are considered hate speech (in a legal context), then what's there to do?

Ossington Mental Youth
06-02-2009, 09:38 AM
^ that can and will be us one day once MLSE sees it fit to do so.

fit = money

yawwwwn
what else does MLSE have in store for us?
do they want our first born for seasons tickets?
a pound of our flesh for a small fries?

jabbronies
06-02-2009, 09:43 AM
I just puked all over my keyboard. Help Columbus?? fuck me!

I guess we MLS fans have to stick together, in the long run it'll be better for the league, even if the league doesn't realise it yet.

Although it doesn't seem like it's a huge issue just yet. Could be jumping the gun by doing this.
I'd wait for them to come ask us for help, before doing this.

TorontoBlades
06-02-2009, 09:43 AM
it's just an excuse to move them to St. Louis

Chevy
06-02-2009, 09:44 AM
You SHOULD feel dirty, but a supporters section is what it is. So long as they don't start making comments/chants that are considered hate speech (in a legal context), then what's there to do?

+1. I can't disagree with what the Columbus FO is saying. Throwing crap on the pitch and an abundance of "organized" swearing (not to mention the racist reputation that they probably didn't deserve but got anyway) should not be tolerated.

In summary, F**K the Nordecke. Even discounting the total lack of respect to all things Toronto, there is no reason to support them here. Save your energies to support DC's group, or something else worthwhile.

Mikey
06-02-2009, 09:45 AM
LOL.

If you cant come up with a chant that doesnt involve shouting "fuck you" a million times, you're too stupid to appreciate the game of football anyway.

Billy the kid
06-02-2009, 09:48 AM
They should toss people who throw things....aside from paper. Everywhere should.

Parkdale
06-02-2009, 09:52 AM
Save your energies to support DC's group, or something else worthwhile.

+1

there are a few causes that I feel we could lend a hand to support.
Teams like DC or Houston have real issues with their stadium arrangements.
Columbus has an issue that just can't be fixed (they are in Columbus)
so it would be a waste of our energy to try to change anything.

unless there's a way to send the team to Vegas ???? That I could get behind.

olegunnar
06-02-2009, 09:53 AM
It's economics

If the amount of people going for the show is greater than the amount of people complaining about the show....then they let it go.

Seems like the Nordecke didn't attract enough new fans/ticket buyers while they had a long leash, so the leash is getting tightened.

Sort of like the sitting vs standing stuff here.

Fort York Redcoat
06-02-2009, 09:58 AM
It's their fight and I wish them luck. They've done much in the last year.

Parkdale
06-02-2009, 10:02 AM
also, it's not the first report of the Crew's FO being incredibly understaffed and unwilling to step things up. That's why they lost Ziggy right? Apparently their FO is like 12 people, all juniors, and it's impossible to get things done.

I'd rather have a money grubbing FO over an incompetent one, but that's jsut my take on it.

TorontoBlades
06-02-2009, 10:05 AM
also, it's not the first report of the Crew's FO being incredibly understaffed and unwilling to step things up. That's why they lost Ziggy right? Apparently their FO is like 12 people, all juniors, and it's impossible to get things done.

I'd rather have a money grubbing FO over an incompetent one, but that's jsut my take on it.

^ +2

pekduck
06-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Save your energies to support DC's group, or something else worthwhile.

+1

recent Travel to Ohio ad in Ontario is making me sick too..

Oblio2
06-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Fighting West Ham Fans
Racist Chants
Trouble with TFC visitors....

F the Crew...Douches

Stryker
06-02-2009, 10:22 AM
To put it politely... fuck em.

olegunnar
06-02-2009, 10:29 AM
wow
the morning shift here sure is myopic

The Kingpin
06-02-2009, 10:37 AM
Maybe we should start by actually supporting the causes important to the Red Patch Boys. That would be a fantastic start!

Fort York Redcoat
06-02-2009, 10:41 AM
^bit vague. Are you pro or anti helping Nordecke?

Don Julio
06-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Their supporters should be in the south end where they're more segregated from the families.

The Kingpin
06-02-2009, 10:46 AM
^bit vague. Are you pro or anti helping Nordecke?

Surely you jest. We can't even get a consensus to help Red Patch achieve a united front. Now people want to help other supporters groups. Who gives a crap about the plight of others right now - all that effort should go to the issues at hand for RPB at the moment.

When we get this ship sailing in the right direction - then we can hold out our hands. It's sheer hubris in my opinion.

Gazza_55
06-02-2009, 10:50 AM
LOL.

If you cant come up with a chant that doesnt involve shouting "fuck you" a million times, you're too stupid to appreciate the game of football anyway.

Agree 100%. What's clever about chanting "You suck assholes" at every goal kick. What the hell does that have to do with footy?

Fort York Redcoat
06-02-2009, 11:01 AM
Surely you jest. We can't even get a consensus to help Red Patch achieve a united front. Now people want to help other supporters groups. Who gives a crap about the plight of others right now - all that effort should go to the issues at hand for RPB at the moment.

When we get this ship sailing in the right direction - then we can hold out our hands. It's sheer hubris in my opinion.

The effort needed to show support in this FO and supporters relationship is minimal.

I agree with your sentiment, though.

MartinUtd
06-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Support the Nordecke?

No thanks. I'll reserve my support for a groups who love the game and have more to them than the will to emulate a shitty movie.

Blizzard
06-02-2009, 11:57 AM
LOL.

True enough.

I didn't see anything fascist-like in McCullers blog. OK, we're no angels but that doesn't mean at some point PB won't ask for a "toning-down" somewhere down the road depending on complaints from families.

Yes, it is sports and some heavy language is inevitably going to part of the audio environment but even in Toronto, I'm sure there is a breaking point. We've just not reached it yet I guess.

B

AL-MO
06-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Saw this on BigSoccer and wanted to comment.

I'd have to think about it. Their fans are a bunch of twats, so I am not sure I want to support them.

AL-MO
06-02-2009, 12:06 PM
+1. I can't disagree with what the Columbus FO is saying. Throwing crap on the pitch and an abundance of "organized" swearing (not to mention the racist reputation that they probably didn't deserve but got anyway) should not be tolerated.

In summary, F**K the Nordecke. Even discounting the total lack of respect to all things Toronto, there is no reason to support them here. Save your energies to support DC's group, or something else worthwhile.

Take a look to your left on Saturday. Their 'Nordecke' is our South End. If our FO was to take the same stand they have whole sections of the south end would be kicked out.

AL-MO
06-02-2009, 12:07 PM
To put it politely... fuck em.

Strong words from 2000 kms away...:rolleyes:

nobodybeatsthewiz
06-02-2009, 12:10 PM
seems like kkkarma is coming home to roost for them

Stryker
06-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Strong words from 2000 kms away...:rolleyes:

If you've got an issue PM me.

Pookie
06-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Agree 100%. What's clever about chanting "You suck assholes" at every goal kick. What the hell does that have to do with footy?

It's about as clever as chanting:

"Twat. You're Shit. Ahahaha... Douchebag!"

The Crew FO is concerned with organized swearing and things being thrown on the pitch. Sound familiar?

What is their problem one day could very soon be ours.

So, do you lend "support" and take the position that "Supporters" should be able to say and do whatever they want?

Or do you nip it in the bud at our home field before it becomes an issue?

mclaren
06-02-2009, 12:25 PM
It's about as clever as chanting:

"Twat. You're Shit. Ahahaha... Douchebag!"

The Crew FO is concerned with organized swearing and things being thrown on the pitch. Sound familiar?

What is their problem one day could very soon be ours.

So, do you lend "support" and take the position that "Supporters" should be able to say and do whatever they want?

Or do you nip it in the bud at our home field before it becomes an issue?

People really do complain about anything these days. It's not possible to protect your children fully from society so why not teach your kids that they shouldn't say those words instead of getting so offended. People clearly have very few problems if this is their biggest concern.

Chevy
06-02-2009, 12:28 PM
Take a look to your left on Saturday. Their 'Nordecke' is our South End. If our FO was to take the same stand they have whole sections of the south end would be kicked out.

I look to my left quite frequently and if I happened to see crap being thrown on the pitch or racist bs I would have no problem with those doing it being thrown out. Simple as that.

olegunnar
06-02-2009, 12:36 PM
So in a conflict between the soccer moms (for lack of a better term, could have said sitters, all you can eat section types etc. etc.) and a supporters group, the people in this thread turn their back on supporters group.

On a continent where unfortunately soccer is mainly an activity (kids running around a park after school while parents watch) rather than an elite performance sport, the people in this thread side with the soccer as an activity crowd.

I hate Columbus as much as anyone if not more. I don't have a lot of respect for the Nordecke either... but in the big picture, a FO telling supporters to tone it down because the family's peace and quiet is getting disturbed....that's an issue I think Toronto FC supporters have to keep an eye on.

It's terribly myopic to sit at our computers and say...screw them, they're hicks, not our problem, nce chants dumbasses etc. etc.

Pookie
06-02-2009, 12:41 PM
People really do complain about anything these days. It's not possible to protect your children fully from society so why not teach your kids that they shouldn't say those words instead of getting so offended. People clearly have very few problems if this is their biggest concern.

Hey, I'm with you. My kids come to games and we know what we are getting into.

The issue is that the MLS has a Fan Code of Conduct they launched this year. Further, businesses react quickly to complaints and the rules about throwing and swearing are known.

Putting effort into supporting people's perceived right to drop the F-Bomb or throw a beer now and then seems pretty futile.

If you were forced to take a stand and were asked to protest your perceived right to swear and throw stuff and risk giving up your seats... would you?

Fort York Redcoat
06-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Hey, I'm with you. My kids come to games and we know what we are getting into.

The issue is that the MLS has a Fan Code of Conduct they launched this year. Further, businesses react quickly to complaints and the rules about throwing and swearing are known.

Putting effort into supporting people's perceived right to drop the F-Bomb or throw a beer now and then seems pretty futile.

If you were forced to take a stand and were asked to protest your perceived right to swear and throw stuff and risk giving up your seats... would you?

Pook who says we should throw anything but paper? I don't want to see your kids hurt. An occasional F bomb ain't gonna do that. Why revisit this issue here?

Chevy
06-02-2009, 12:47 PM
It's perfectly appropriate to turn their backs on them if they are being told by their FO to refrain from throwing crap on the pitch and constantly using disgusting language. It just has no place in any public event. Period.

I think you're blowing this WAY out of proportion by turning it into a soccer moms vs. supporters issue.

Cashcleaner
06-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Quick question. If the tables were turned and Toronto was in the position that Columbus is in now, do you think they would give a rat's ass about us?

I really fucking doubt it.

Chevy
06-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Quick question. If the tables were turned and Toronto was in the position that Columbus is in now, do you think they would give a rat's ass about us?

+1. They would pile on like a bunch of fat kids piling on a mountain of fudge.

Lucky Strike
06-02-2009, 01:14 PM

That pretty much settles it right there.

Brooker
06-02-2009, 01:48 PM
Brad:
I strongly disagree with John Z's statement that it is the "random fans" that show up and cause the trouble. My brother and I have attended nearly every game over the last few years, and at first we welcomed the Nordecke and participated in it. However, towards the end of the last season, it became ridiculous and we returned to our old seats at center field. We got tired of profanity, and the obnoxious behavior in general of nearly all of the "ring-leaders" of the Nordecke. We got tired of being treated like we weren't "real fans" because he didn't curse or throw things and have people glare at us for sitting in "their seats".
Anyway, we like our old seats with like minded people and enjoying the game without making asses of ourselves.

Posted by Brad | June 2, 2009 12:40 AM (http://blog.dispatch.com/crew/2009/06/crew_to_nordecke_tone_it_down.shtml#comment-155120)

if he aint gonna help, why in the fuck should we?

AL-MO
06-02-2009, 01:57 PM
I look to my left quite frequently and if I happened to see crap being thrown on the pitch or racist bs I would have no problem with those doing it being thrown out. Simple as that.

Is MM saying that?

The Prez down in Columbus is most concerned with swearing, and profane chants.

No where does he mention racist chants.

And we all know throwing shit is against the rules, I am not supporting that.

Don Julio
06-02-2009, 01:57 PM
If we were forced to stop swearing I think we'd get more creative with our songs.

peterboroughtfcfan
06-02-2009, 02:04 PM

Fair point...........have you ever heard the phrase "be the bigger man".As the most organized, most vocal and most visible supporters in the MLS we can do better and should feel obligated to protect what is building around the league. Nordecke didn't just sprout up - they saw what we were doing any copied it (with much less intelligent chants and tifos).

AL-MO
06-02-2009, 02:08 PM
If we were forced to stop swearing I think we'd get more creative with our songs.

We don't 'swear' in our songs that much to begin with.

Marc"2L"
06-02-2009, 02:11 PM
I think we only have one instance of chanting with naughty bits involved.
Any time we're having difficulties hearing certain players, teams or cities.

Other then that? And besides, how often can we use that at home without away fans?
Never.

AL-MO
06-02-2009, 02:15 PM
I have no issue with the Nordecke's "You Suck Asshole".

Thats their thing, let'em do it. Asshole isn't much of a swear word these days anyway.

t.o_moose
06-02-2009, 02:21 PM
I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Once Columbus finishes near the shitter again, they'll all go back to the cave or rock they came from

Pookie
06-02-2009, 02:23 PM

Quick, what's the difference between "You Suck Asshole" and "Twat. You're Shit... Ahahaha... Douchebag"?

AL-MO
06-02-2009, 02:28 PM
Quick, what's the difference between "You Suck Asshole" and "Twat. You're Shit... Ahahaha... Douchebag"?

Absolutely nothing. Both are perfectly fine by me.

Fort York Redcoat
06-02-2009, 02:29 PM

Neither are songs.

Pook you told us all to behave before. It won't work here either.

Pookie
06-02-2009, 02:34 PM
^ just highlighting that if a FO (perhaps the league) has a problem with one they could also have a problem with the other

onemanbarmyarmy
06-02-2009, 02:34 PM
One you say to your Sunday school teacher and the latter is how you greet your granny.

maninb
06-02-2009, 02:37 PM
F*ck the Crew and that a-hole Archer TOO!!!!....Hey that rhymes....:)

denime
06-02-2009, 02:41 PM

^ +1
No need to waste time on them.

Focus on TFC and RPB .:drum::scarf::drum:

Pookie
06-02-2009, 02:46 PM
Pook you told us all to behave before. It won't work here either.

Respectfully, I'm not telling anyone how to behave. I'm about as "free market" as you can get, the less interference from establishment the better.

At the same time, people tend to create their own realities.

For folks that fear BMO could take a similar stance, the last thing you want to do is make an issue of it and lend your support to a group that is doing things that we also have examples of.

It then becomes a broader fight and is it really worth losing your access over?

The reality is that our chants are not an issue for the TFC front office as of yet. The beer throwing is certainly down and the throwing seems to be confined to streamers which appears to be ok with the FO.

So, why take a stand on something and that could become an issue here?

Just my opinion and folks are entitled to join Columbus if they want in protest. Just be careful what you wish for.

Ageroo
06-02-2009, 02:47 PM
I think that it is all fine and dandy to be concerned with the plight of other supporter's groups.....But I think we should focus first and foremost on the Team and RPB. Being fully organized and united on the home front can maybe translate to other teams without us having to lend a hand .....

Pyeddo
06-02-2009, 02:48 PM

"Fuck Chicago, Fuck Fuck Chicago"... not a song per say, but last year we pretty much belted that at the sections with families both behind the net and beside us @ Chicago's stadium.

???????

Wagner
06-02-2009, 02:49 PM
f them.

here's the difference...
Supporters in Toronto enhance the game day experience. We are good at what we do.

AL-MO
06-02-2009, 02:51 PM
Pookie, when it comes down to it, I don't think we take a stand either. Much more important things to deal with.

BUT...I imagine the reaction to something like this would be alot different if its us involved and not another team. Look at the "I can't stand in section ____" threads.

AL-MO
06-02-2009, 02:53 PM
"Fuck Chicago, Fuck Fuck Chicago"... not a song per say, but last year we pretty much belted that at the sections with families both behind the net and beside us @ Chicago's stadium.

???????

That is one song, and it is team specific.

Who cares? We aren't a bunch Angels anyway.

Pyeddo
06-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Not saying we are at all, trust me. We do have other less then "clean" chants tho... sometimes it just seems too easy to throw a fuck you, etc in there, rather then coming up with something imaginative.

AL-MO
06-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Not saying we are at all, trust me. We do have other less then "clean" chants tho... sometimes it just seems too easy to throw a fuck you, etc in there, rather then coming up with something imaginative.

Take a look at our chants section. Most songs don't have swearing in them. (not that I care anyways)

Keystone FC
06-02-2009, 03:12 PM
Their supporters should be in the south end where they're more segregated from the families.

Late to the thread but I have a strong voice in this matter. I actually saw a Crew SUPPORTER actually write this on the BS Crew forum and I thought...he's right. It's the biggest section between the North and south ends and has more potential for their supporters than the cramp confines of their North Corner. If anything WE sould be in the North corner when we travel there or locked away in the upper east terrance.

Chevy
06-02-2009, 03:15 PM
I think that they were originally in the North end where the stage currently is, but were moved so Kenny Chesney could put butts in the seats.

I guess you could blame the FO for causing this problem in the first place.

Jeff s
06-02-2009, 03:16 PM
Who cares, thats their business. I'll only worry if it involves us. So in the mean time fuck em.

rocker
06-02-2009, 03:18 PM
although from what I've read, the reason the Nordecke came together was to deal with the problem of the construction of the stage... there were a number of individual supporters groups scattered around over there, and with the arrival of the stage, they had to all consolidate their location.

Keystone FC
06-02-2009, 03:30 PM
So in a conflict between the soccer moms (for lack of a better term, could have said sitters, all you can eat section types etc. etc.) and a supporters group, the people in this thread turn their back on supporters group.

On a continent where unfortunately soccer is mainly an activity (kids running around a park after school while parents watch) rather than an elite performance sport, the people in this thread side with the soccer as an activity crowd.

I hate Columbus as much as anyone if not more. I don't have a lot of respect for the Nordecke either... but in the big picture, a FO telling supporters to tone it down because the family's peace and quiet is getting disturbed....that's an issue I think Toronto FC supporters have to keep an eye on.

It's terribly myopic to sit at our computers and say...screw them, they're hicks, not our problem, nce chants dumbasses etc. etc.

I've said it once, twice, umpteen million times but I'll say it again. The Crew's FO and (snicker) marketing team are stuck in 1996 mode. They still believe that soccer moms and U-10 girl soccer clubs are their audience. Their FO is happy to see so many supporters (HSH, CSU, LT) for the club but actually see them as more of a liability than an asset. Their support will grow in numbers but all the Crew FO can see is potential bottle tossers and foul mouth punks who will scare away their gate money with their vulgar chants and their bully behavior.
I don't think we will have that problem in Toronto. From the start the FO has been with us and talked openly with us on what they want from us and what they are willing to do for us. Some things work and some don't but they know and acknowledge our existance and are quick to point out how much we make a difference in matches with what we do and how we do it.
If I feel ANYTHING for Crew supporters right now it's how they must feel seeing their own FO telling them to take it down a notch as not to offend grandma on the other side of the pitch. To me, I wouldn't begrudge them if they just walked away from the Crew and the didn't look back. Their FO is bascially killing any type of support expanding in the North section.

Keystone FC
06-02-2009, 03:32 PM
although from what I've read, the reason the Nordecke came together was to deal with the problem of the construction of the stage... there were a number of individual supporters groups scattered around over there, and with the arrival of the stage, they had to all consolidate their location.

This is true. The stage actually HELPED them. That and a few thousand Canadians taking over the stadium....:D:canada:

Shep
06-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Just wanted to add something regarding rivalry.

Was watching an old episode of Football Factories a few nights ago, they had Poland's firms on, specifically the Kraków match, biggest derby in 100 years they were saying, and those clubs truly have a seething hatred for each other, but when the cops started moving into anti-wisla's stands the Sharks were chanting for them to leave the supporters alone.

Personally I respected that a lot, non-supporters have a hard time understanding the different levels of support, from organized clubs to street firms. They just don't get why we are so crazy for it, but we do, and it's a bond we share with even our 'enemies'.

We all have our levels, how far we'd go for the club, and that should translate into whether or not you lend your support to other groups that are being pressured into changing. Personally I think they should be allowed to slip a few healthy words into their chants, and I'd be upset if BMO supporter's section was told to keep it down. They've got my support. They are out there making an effort to bring some passion into their matches, we need more of that, not less.

Not directing this at anyone, just dropping in my thoughts on the issue.

GlenM
06-02-2009, 09:11 PM
+1

there are a few causes that I feel we could lend a hand to support.
Teams like DC or Houston have real issues with their stadium arrangements.
Columbus has an issue that just can't be fixed (they are in Columbus)
so it would be a waste of our energy to try to change anything.

unless there's a way to send the team to Vegas ???? That I could get behind.

Send them to Quantimo Bay and they can have the "CMS"

Omar & Kumar...

Remember that one?

LOL :)

GlenM

:D

prizby
06-02-2009, 09:57 PM
this is nothing, 2 years ago i was at a Glasgow Rangers game (against FK Zeta), in front of me was a family of 4 (2 kids between 10 and 14), behind me were some hardcore Rangers fans, and i swear to God every other word was profanity, it was insane, my dad and I just laughed, it was insane.

Keystone FC
06-03-2009, 04:55 AM
Just wanted to add something regarding rivalry.

Was watching an old episode of Football Factories a few nights ago, they had Poland's firms on, specifically the Kraków match, biggest derby in 100 years they were saying, and those clubs truly have a seething hatred for each other, but when the cops started moving into anti-wisla's stands the Sharks were chanting for them to leave the supporters alone.

Personally I respected that a lot, non-supporters have a hard time understanding the different levels of support, from organized clubs to street firms. They just don't get why we are so crazy for it, but we do, and it's a bond we share with even our 'enemies'.

We all have our levels, how far we'd go for the club, and that should translate into whether or not you lend your support to other groups that are being pressured into changing. Personally I think they should be allowed to slip a few healthy words into their chants, and I'd be upset if BMO supporter's section was told to keep it down. They've got my support. They are out there making an effort to bring some passion into their matches, we need more of that, not less.

Not directing this at anyone, just dropping in my thoughts on the issue.

This is true. I also saw one of the episodes in Croatia (I think) and the same thing happened and the rival supporters started chanting "We will kill a cop for you' or something along those lines. But this is different. It's not an outside presence that is envoking this it's their own FO. It's an internal problem that has plagued the Crew supporters from day one and it aint going away anytime soon. Now if it were something along the lines of special police force unit cracking down on 'soccer support types' for just being supporters then that is something I would get behind but this is TOTALLY on them and they will stand alone on this.
Oh, by the way KEEP UNITED IN DC!:D

CretanBull
06-03-2009, 05:25 AM
I'd do whatever I could to help any other group of MLS supporters - except Columbus. I've written letters to help DC, I've spoken with supporters in Colorado when they were having problems last year, offered help/advice to the guys in KC with some issues that they were having etc. but when I made an effort to try to extend an olive branch the supporters in Columbus it was swatted away and I was told to fuck off. They're assholes, and they delight themselves in being assholes. I wish them the best (well, not really) but I'd sooner quit the RPB than do anything to help those self-rightious pricks.