PDA

View Full Version : When.........

Marco2K
06-01-2009, 07:02 PM
:scarf::scarf::scarf::canada::canada::drum::scarf: When We win The CUP TOMMOROW ARE WE GOING TO HIT THE STREETS??????

Hey i am up for it. I have to be up at 5:45 AM..... But hell it will be our first CUP.

Will anyone be hitting the streets when we win tommorow?

Game starts at 10:30, over by 12:15am. I could on Yonge by 12 :40

Oh yeah baby.

GET PUMPED:flare::drum:
:scarf::scarf::scarf::flare::flare::flare:

eustacchio
06-01-2009, 07:39 PM
I have the day off the next day...

Carts
06-01-2009, 07:42 PM
I still haven't been able to confirm if anyone is going to Shoeless or not... LOL... :drinking:

But hey, I'll hit the streets when we win it... :scarf::flare::drum::flare::scarf:

Carts...

H Bomb
06-01-2009, 07:43 PM
i'm trying to get there carts....you need anyone other than me? i'm like 3 parties at once...and only one of them is lame

BC101
06-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Rather win it in MTL to be honest...

Torcida
06-01-2009, 07:46 PM
^ Me too, but it would still be terrible if we lose tommorow...

H Bomb
06-01-2009, 07:47 PM
screw where we win it....just win it. Im hoping tomorrow cause I'm desperate to win something.

Ladies Love Julius James
06-01-2009, 07:49 PM
laaaaad fuck I would of done the whole viewing thing at a pub in Yonge st. if it werent for the 10:30 start :(

Nuvinho
06-01-2009, 07:50 PM
screw where we win it....just win it. Im hoping tomorrow cause I'm desperate to win something.

I agree!!

rocker
06-01-2009, 07:51 PM
Rather win it in MTL to be honest...

prob with that, is it means losing tomorrow and then having not just to beat Montreal in the final game, but beat them by a good count.

let's not risk it :)

for me the best thing is this: let's beat BOTH Vancouver and the Limp Act. 12 points!!!!

Torcida
06-01-2009, 07:55 PM
If somebody organizes something I might just make it..with flags.

greatwhitenorf
06-01-2009, 08:50 PM
What are we looking at? Six man mini-riot? My mom will probably come round with her van to offer rides home.

Carts
06-01-2009, 09:13 PM
At this point, with this not turning into an RPB viewing party of any kind - a few of us are going to watch at Scallywags (Yonge/St. Clair)...

The 90-second walk to Scally's trumps the TTC ride to Shoeless / especially the way home at 1am on a work night...

And, when we win, we take to Yonge street :scarf:

Hbomb your welcome to bring you (all three parties of you to Scallys!)

Carts...

H Bomb
06-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Alright, but warn the wife, i fear one of me may be a swingers party tomorrow:D

fingers crossed i'll see ya

MartinUtd
06-01-2009, 09:21 PM
What are we looking at? Six man mini-riot? My mom will probably come round with her van to offer rides home.

Too bad speakers corner isn't around to document the whole thing

Nodoubtguy
06-01-2009, 09:25 PM
I need to get somewhere to watch this....anyone hitting Joe's??

Marco2K
06-01-2009, 09:29 PM
Well St clair and yonge is very close to me. if we win i jump in my truck and time for some honking.

We have to win. Fuck winning it in montreal. Riots would break lose over there. Those guys are a bunch of pussies.

Carts
06-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Alright, but warn the wife, i fear one of me may be a swingers party tomorrow:D

fingers crossed i'll see ya

HAHAHAHA... Will do...

She'll be at home while we're having a few pints... :drinking: Although she has an old friend visiting so after they hit the wine, they both might stumble over to the bar... LOL

Carts...

Roogsy
06-01-2009, 09:36 PM
At this point, with this not turning into an RPB viewing party of any kind - a few of us are going to watch at Scallywags (Yonge/St. Clair)...

The 90-second walk to Scally's trumps the TTC ride to Shoeless / especially the way home at 1am on a work night...

And, when we win, we take to Yonge street :scarf:

Hbomb your welcome to bring you (all three parties of you to Scallys!)

Carts...

Never watched a TFC game at Scallywags! Maybe I will show up!

AL-MO
06-01-2009, 09:37 PM
I'll be farther north on Yonge (Richmond Hill) celebrating!!!

H Bomb
06-01-2009, 09:40 PM
HAHAHAHA... Will do...

She'll be at home while we're having a few pints... :drinking: Although she has an old friend visiting so after they hit the wine, they both might stumble over to the bar... LOL

Carts...

by "old" you mean young and stunning right? ;)

Carts
06-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Actually yes... She's young & smoking hot - come to think of it, maybe I'll just stay in then with them :yum:

:D

Carts...

H Bomb
06-01-2009, 09:50 PM
Smoking hot!?!?! Damnit!, stunning implies a certain percentage of inner beauty, giving me a glimmer of hope. :drum::D

alright i gotta stop making fun of myself...but yeah, very much hoping to make it out

BuSaPuNk
06-01-2009, 09:51 PM
I would love to but I'll probably be coming back from the NIN concert. Oh well make up for it in Montreal when we accually get our hands on the trophy!!

etro
06-02-2009, 01:27 AM
Haven't been to scallys in ages... could be epic.

Stryker
06-02-2009, 02:29 AM
Hey if you guys start rioting could you set a car on fire? That'd be sweeeet.
Well except for the guy whos car burned up. Maybe kinda sucky for the firemen too cause its gonna be pretty late and the call will wake em up. Maybe you could just set one of those Matchbox toy cars on fire. You know like a symbolic thing but without inconveniencing anyone.
People'd think we were hardcore supporters. They could put it on the news and people would be like " nooo waaaaay... they're like totally rioting and just set that toy car on fire. They must really be happy and stuff".
That'd be sweeeet.

FluSH
06-02-2009, 05:47 AM
The only rioting that's going to happen will be in my house... there is a few things that I need to get rid of and smash... this will be a perfect opportunity!

giambac
06-02-2009, 11:25 PM
:scarf::scarf::scarf::canada::canada::drum::scarf: When We win The CUP TOMMOROW ARE WE GOING TO HIT THE STREETS??????

Hey i am up for it. I have to be up at 5:45 AM..... But hell it will be our first CUP.

Will anyone be hitting the streets when we win tommorow?

Game starts at 10:30, over by 12:15am. I could on Yonge by 12 :40

Oh yeah baby.

GET PUMPED:flare::drum:
:scarf::scarf::scarf::flare::flare::flare:

What time are you heading out to the streets to celebrtae.

This was a poor performance from a poor team.

We lost against a bush league team.

we played like a bush league team.

TFC mangement treats us like bush league. they promise us a DP plyer and we get fuck all. They promise us grass and we get fuck all.
they change a league match from august to june which is toatl bush league.

THe whole thing surroundung TFC is bush kleague. And they want to paly Real Madrid???????

They should be playing house league teams

Kevvv
06-02-2009, 11:31 PM

TFC mangement treats us like bush league. they promise us a DP plyer and we get fuck all. They promise us grass and we get fuck all.

THe whole thing surroundung TFC is bush kleague. And they want to paly Real Madrid???????

You forgot to add a flare or two. But otherwise, bang on.

Afra
06-03-2009, 07:00 AM
Next year's friendlies will be played against the winners of the RPB spring and autumn challenge cups.

MrHawk
06-03-2009, 07:03 AM

I normally don't agree, but right now I do.