Frei: B+ (Vocal & Quick)
Guevara: A (Most Skilled)
Harmse: C- (Giveaways Hurt)
Ibby: C+ (Needs to Mature)
Ricketts: C (Underachieving)
Robbo: B (Comfortably Good)
Serioux: B- (Strong/Aggressive)
Velez: C- (Unreliable)
Vitti: C+ (Good Control, Plays well with Guevara)
Wynne: B-(Fastest but No Feet)

Fushida
05-30-2009, 09:43 PM
Nana: B- (should be ahead of velez based on performance)
Barrett: C+ (works hard, does well setting up attacks, can't score)
Brennan: C (best performance was the first game, then it just tapered off)
Cronin: B+ (one of our best players, solid, good work rate, nice touches in attack)
DeRo: B (clutch goals, overhyped but quite solid)
Dichio: B (does his job when called upon)
Frei: A (player of the year so far imo)
Guevara: B+ (links up well, has good games and bad, generally good, top scorer)
Harmse: F (i just hate him. i challenge people to watch only him in a game. easily the worst TFC player)
Ibby: N/A (hasn't played enough to be judged imo)
Ricketts: C (not performing...)
Robbo: C+ (overrated IMO.. if wynne is one-dimension, so is robbo. NEVER gets forward, once he passes it off he just stands there even though it would be better to make a run, isolates guevara a LOT this way, legs are not great and gets wrong footed a lot by more clever opposition)
Serioux: B (best defender we have, a little slow on getting up after being beaten)
Velez: C+/C (improved over last year, would be a good defender if he wasn't so SLOW, after today, i'd say he also needs to work on marking)
Vitti: C+ (more skilled version of barrett, but is isolated far too often because of a lack of support/understanding with other players, not getting enough time to play)
Wynne: C/C+ (underwhelming this year after how he ended last year.. he just has no footy IQ)

__wowza
06-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Nana: C- (has all of the potential in the world, isnt performing to it)
Barrett: C- (cannot finish to save his life)
Brennan: C+ (he's lost it)
Cronin: B (solid touches, smart during play)
DeRo: B+ (consistant and passionate, that shows)
Dichio: C+ (solid, but slowly losing it)
Frei: A (hands down saving our asses)
Guevara: A+ (works well with whoever is up front, constantly our best)
Harmse: F (absolutely worthless)
Ibby: C (there's a reason he wasn't started by Dallas)
Ricketts: C+ (solid, could be doing more)
Robbo: B+ (has always been there for us, isn't performing this season)
Serioux: B+ (the backbone of our backend, no denying it)
Velez: C- (unreliable, can't run worth a piss and lets attackers blow by him)
Vitti: B+ (great forward to play off of as he creates so many chances and exposes so many openings. can move the ball consistantly and creatively, look at the way he's always marked by 2 or 3 men)
Wynne: B- (doesn't have a foot on him / yellow card producing machine)

Boudge
06-01-2009, 12:52 PM
Nana: C- (has been fairly reliable)
Barrett: F (I despise Barrett, over rated, good pace, works hard but is a striker and needs to finish)
Brennan: B (solid as per the norm, good captain)
Cronin: B+ ( Rookie who is performing incredibly well)
DeRo: B+ ( Get some grass for this man)
Dichio: B+ ( Can actually score unlike some other striker on our team)
Frei: A+ ( The reason why we have such a good record)
Guevara: A- (tons of skill and is playing passionately)
Harmse: D (Not as bad as people think)
Ibby: D (to young)
Ricketts: D- (Has done nothing all year, not necessarily his fault)
Robbo: A ( Cleans up that midfield like no other)
Serioux: A- (solid and aggressive in the back)
Velez: C- (unreliable and inconsistent)
Vitti: C- ( Great feet, Great pace, can't finish)
Wynne: B- (fastest in the league, works hard, flaps his arms waaaaaaaaaaaay to much)

Chad Cantburyit *clap clap clap clap clap*

:drum::scarf::flare:

Pachuco
06-01-2009, 01:31 PM
Nana: C (Good prospect)
Barrett: C (Gets a C for effort, but his finishing is atrocious)
Brennan: C- (One of the worst passers on the team. Not defending well this year)
Cronin: B+ (Cronin is already more then a prospect, he's already good enough to start every game)
DeRo: B+ (He seems to be off and on, but when he's on, he's unstoppable)
Dichio: B+ (Makes a huge difference to the dimension of the team when he plays)
Frei: B+ (Great goalie, I think he's lost a bit of confidence lately though)
Guevara: A- (Ever since Cummins started coaching this team, Guevara has been playing better. He's playing his true role of CM and it shows. Rarely loses the ball and always has great vision)
Harmse: C (Much better as a midfielder then a defender. Carver had him playing out of place so my rating for him is since he's been playing mid)
Ibby: NA (Not rating him because he hasn't played enough)
Ricketts: D (Well, not much more needs to be said, if said it all on Twitter)
Robbo: B+ (he would get an A from he if he could pass and shoot. However, he's one hell of a tackler and DM)
Serioux: A- (I don't know where we would be without him, maybe in last place. Had two not so good games but he's left out on his own most games)
Velez: C- (Same as last year, way to inconsistent)
Vitti: C (good with the ball, needs more vision and speed)
Wynne: C+ (A bit dissapointing for me this year. I think he's off Europe's radar for now)

boban
06-01-2009, 01:47 PM
Nana: C+ (Good prospect)
Barrett: D+ (Has tonnes of effort, but he is not here for that)
Brennan: C (That cast put fear into his mind?)
Cronin: B (Cronin solid and very consistent)
DeRo: B+ (He seems to be off and on, but when he's on, he's unstoppable)
Dichio: B+ (Guys just get results for the team whether he scores or not)
Frei: B (Solid goalie, but overrated by many people - the last month has been a testament to that)
Guevara: B+ (Guy knows how to score and play the midfield, just some games he disappears)
Harmse: C+ (Has helped us out more than people are willing to acknowledge)
Ibby: B- (Limited time he has played well and is growing. Needs some meat on him though)
Ricketts: D (His mind is elsewhere)
Robbo: B+ (He's a solid DM)
Serioux: A- (The sole reason our defense has improved)
Velez: C- (Oh well)
Vitti: C+ (Needs some confidence to shoot. Hope to see more from him)
Wynne: C+ (Has some serious speed, not much else in this league)

elvis
06-01-2009, 02:01 PM
It is impossible to grade Dichio as he invented the alphabet and therefore cannot assign a letter to himself.

Roogsy
06-01-2009, 02:28 PM
It is impossible to grade Dichio as he invented the alphabet and therefore cannot assign a letter to himself.

:lol:

That never gets old.

Super Cereal
06-01-2009, 03:05 PM
People are being ridiculously hard on Nana.

Ladies Love Julius James
06-01-2009, 04:30 PM
People are being ridiculously hard on Nana.

+1. For his first real experience in the MLS I thought he's done a sound job.

Toronto_Bhoy
06-01-2009, 04:39 PM

Can't grade him out of ten because he invent numerals too…

Personally, I think its an insult they put a number on his back…

KdotOdot
06-01-2009, 04:45 PM
I'm hijacking this asinine thread and rating YOU, the people who have the audacity to "rate" our boys.

Tyler Durden (D-) - For being a fly by night Manc and starting this travesty of a thread. Also, for stealing his name from a character he wishes he was as cool as.

Fushida (C+), would have been lower but his avatar is an Asian dude with a beard so if he really is an Asian dude with a beard then he jumps a grade. Harmse is the man, how many goals has he scored? How many has Fushida scored? nuff said.

Wowza (D+) - I have to be fair, this is the grade Fushida would have gotten but his beard saved him. how many goals Wowza? WOWZA NONE!!!! Harmse 1. end.

Pachuco (F ) - For adding to this brain fart of a thread after he saw how brain fartish it was.

boban (F---, thats right, TRIPLE MINUS) - for following Pachuo.

elvis (A-) - Should have been an A + but the chuck Norris jokes are getting played.

Roogsy (B-) - Should have been an A but he lost points for encouraging Chuck norris jokes.

Super Cereal (C) - for beleiving the first 4 posters are authorities on anything.

JJ (D mubaphukka D, I can't find a picture of Radio Rahim yelling at the convenience guy) - For adding, should be an F but your point is valid.

Toronto Bhoy (F - -) - for continuing the lame Chuck Norris joke even after it has been deemed lame.

sully
06-01-2009, 04:59 PM
Nana: B (done very well considering..)
Barrett: D (Can't figure out if he's underachieving or he's just not up to the task...his experiences at Chicago and now Toronto suggest the former)
Brennan: C+ (Inconsistent)
Cronin: B (For a rookie, great stuff)
DeRo: B (he can't always reach the high standards he has of himself but he's doing a great job nonetheless)
Dichio: B (Strong)
Frei: B+ (Vocal & Quick)
Guevara: A- (More consistent than last season and to me seems a better team player too..)
Harmse: C (Giveaways hurt but an improvement on last season so far but fairly replaceable)
Ibby: N/A (average, but not really playing enough)
Ricketts: C (Underachieving...hope he gets a chance otherwisetime to move on it seems)
Robbo: B (Comfortable..Robbo does what Robbo does)
Serioux: A (Our best player so far in my opinion)
Velez: C- (Unreliable, but more reliable than last season)
Vitti: C (Good Control of the ball but it still feels like the potential isn't showing itself?
Wynne: C+(Fast isn't enough..need to establish if he's a mid or defender...can't be both)

Bloor West FC
06-01-2009, 05:06 PM
I only want to say one thing, Brennan and Ricketts should be traded!! Both are useless!!

TFC USA
06-01-2009, 05:51 PM
I only want to say one thing, Barrett and Ricketts should be traded!! Both are useless!!

Fixed.

And if anyone even thinks about defending Barrett, please remember the main objective to winning a game of football.

TFC USA
06-01-2009, 05:54 PM
I'm hijacking this asinine thread and rating YOU, the people who have the audacity to "rate" our boys.

Tyler Durden (D-) - For being a fly by night Manc and starting this travesty of a thread. Also, for stealing his name from a character he wishes he was as cool as.

Fushida (C+), would have been lower but his avatar is an Asian dude with a beard so if he really is an Asian dude with a beard then he jumps a grade. Harmse is the man, how many goals has he scored? How many has Fushida scored? nuff said.

Wowza (D+) - I have to be fair, this is the grade Fushida would have gotten but his beard saved him. how many goals Wowza? WOWZA NONE!!!! Harmse 1. end.

Pachuco (F ) - For adding to this brain fart of a thread after he saw how brain fartish it was.

elvis (A-) - Should have been an A + but the chuck Norris jokes are getting played.

Roogsy (B-) - Should have been an A but he lost points for encouraging Chuck norris jokes.

Super Cereal (C) - for beleiving the first 4 posters are authorities on anything.

JJ (D mubaphukka D, I can't find a picture of Radio Rahim yelling at the convenience guy) - For adding, should be an F but your point is valid.

Toronto Bhoy (F - -) - for continuing the lame Chuck Norris joke even after it has been deemed lame.

That is facking funny. :D

Bloor West FC
06-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Fixed.

And if anyone even thinks about defending Barrett, please remember the main objective to winning a game of football.

That's the main reason why Brennan needs to go!!!!

elvis
06-01-2009, 07:34 PM

Amazing.

Fushida
06-01-2009, 08:09 PM

I'll take that C+ and run with it. No beard ;) I'll stand by that Harmse rating though :rolleyes:

Darlofletch
06-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Fixed.

Main objective being scoring goals I presume?

Barrett 3
Dichio 1 (though he really hasn't had the playing time)
Vitti 0 (can't use the playing time excuse here, hasn't had as much as Barrett, but he's had plenty to score when it actually counts).

Not really good enough from any of them. They all contribute in other ways, and none of them play consistently as an out and out goalscorer, but why is Barrett singled out constantly by you rather than Vitti?

elvis
06-01-2009, 09:09 PM
He starts almost every game, maybe?

Huge trade to bring him here, maybe?

Mo said he was the second coming, maybe?

jloome
06-01-2009, 09:10 PM
That rebuttal thing was clever, but still ignorant; the only time people ever seem to think a thread should be shut down is when they disagree with some of its assessments. But there's nothing inherently wrong with a theoretical discussion; lots of important observations and discoveries have started with the most trivial of discussions or ideas.

So bugger off, killjoy.

Personally, I think Nana gets at least a B. He's had a couple of bonehead moments, but still looks more solid positionally and technically tha either Marco or Harmse (as a defender. He's an all right midfield back up.)

Fushida
06-01-2009, 09:53 PM
That rebuttal thing was clever, but still ignorant; the only time people ever seem to think a thread should be shut down is when they disagree with some of its assessments. But there's nothing inherently wrong with a theoretical discussion; lots of important observations and discoveries have started with the most trivial of discussions or ideas.

So bugger off, killjoy.

Personally, I think Nana gets at least a B. He's had a couple of bonehead moments, but still looks more solid positionally and technically tha either Marco or Harmse (as a defender. He's an all right midfield back up.)

He just had a man crush on Harmse.. no big deal considering everyone's been hating on the guy :o (including me)

I agree in that Nana deserves some accolades... he's a bit sloppy in marking, but is quite strong for his age and a tad faster than Velez, which won't leave him exposed quite as often.. I won't count Velez out yet, he's been doing much better this year... putting him against a speedy (though not that good) striker like Kamara was asking for it.

I think Harmse is "all right" backup only because he's the only one we have. The man is awful, sure some might say he scored a goal... that's like saying Cronin is worse than Harmse because he hasn't scored any. Watch Harmse... and ONLY Harmse the next time he comes on. Follow the play, but watch him in defense, and watch him especially when the ball's in the midfield (assuming he's in midfield). Think what is the logical thing to do, and look at what he does. I think 8 times out of 10, the guy will be:

1. Standing still, strolling back, or making a mistimed/useless run and not getting passed to then slouching and walking/jogging (when he feels like) back.

2. In defense, it gets better... I think Amado defends more than him... he sits back, rarely pressures, when he does pressure its half-assed. Keep in mind he's typically "fresh" off the bench. Seeing him stroll around after being subbed on while Cronin chases every ball having played the whole game sickens me.

3. In attack, he becomes "all action" for about a single pass. That's right, when he gets the ball, he dashes forward pretty decently. He passes it off, and suddenly its like his legs lose life, and he ends up standing there. Again, this is not all the time, I've seen him go into the box before with decent results. However, I'm saying MOST of the time, that final run won't happen after he passes it off.

Long story short, Harmse is not alright in my opinion. Harmse is shit.

__wowza
06-02-2009, 04:28 PM

I KNEW i shouldnt have shaved..