PDA

View Full Version : Finally BMO is doing something right...

FluSH
05-30-2009, 01:42 PM
Yesterday in the mail, I got a mini car TFC Jersey from BMO! Gratis!

I was lucky enough to be one of the first 2,500 supporters to enter their Win a Trip to Chicago contest.

This more than makes up for their BLUE Thundersticks snaffu during the Canada vs Honduras game.

Redcoe15
05-30-2009, 01:51 PM
Is this sarcasm?

FluSH
05-30-2009, 02:19 PM
hahaha it's actually not... I guess I'm just really ecstatic that I have a mini TFC jersey in my car!

TFC Cityboy
05-30-2009, 02:57 PM
For anyone else that wants one, look for the guy giving them away in the kids soccer funzone just north of the tailgate- we grabbed a few last match. You are supposed to be a BMO customer, but everyone who asked was getting one.

FluSH
05-30-2009, 03:08 PM
For anyone else that wants one, look for the guy giving them away in the kids soccer funzone just north of the tailgate- we grabbed a few last match. You are supposed to be a BMO customer, but everyone who asked was getting one.

what? and here I was thinking I was special for beign one of the first 2,500 entrants!!! grrrrrr

SilverSamurai
05-30-2009, 03:12 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.

PS- I want 1 even though i don't have a car. :p

boban
05-30-2009, 03:19 PM
what? and here I was thinking I was special for beign one of the first 2,500 entrants!!! grrrrrr
It's ok Flush. I still think you're special ;)
:stogey:

nfitz
05-30-2009, 03:37 PM
It's for the car? What on earth do you do with it in your car? I took it off the hanger, and my daughter has it on a teddy bear.

Car? Is this some ethnic dice thing?

Stencils
05-31-2009, 01:15 PM
Yeah, I got one of these when I was entering the stadium last home match.

Only problem is the 'hanger' thing is too small for my rear view mirror.

Ageroo
05-31-2009, 01:21 PM
This more than makes up for their BLUE Thundersticks snaffu during the Canada vs Honduras game.

Nothing makes up for that! Come on FluSH....

Roogsy
05-31-2009, 02:23 PM
The powers at BMO may be a little uninformed as to traditions and culture of soccer...but I can assure you their hearts are in the right places. They have dedicated enormous amounts of time and money to soccer in Canada in general. I am not talking just about the sponsorship of BMO Field and the team, but they sponsor many local clubs as well as the national program. In fact...there is no other organization in Canada that supports soccer as much as BMO.

Yes I am a little biased, but in this particular case, I have to insist that we recognize a corporation for doing good. Of all the money BMO uses to donate to charities and foundations...their participation in soccer is massive.

If there is one corporation in Canada that is single handedly providing the financial support for soccer programs in this country, it's BMO. I realize that "corporate" is an insult around here...but I don't see it that way. They do a lot of good and it would really piss me off if their contribution was overlooked or derided. In fact, it should be acknowledged.

FluSH
05-31-2009, 03:07 PM
Yeah, I got one of these when I was entering the stadium last home match.

Only problem is the 'hanger' thing is too small for my rear view mirror.

Well I placed it on the back of my car right behind the head rest of on the backright seat... I didn't want it to obstruct my view of the front.. I'm blind as it is... one more item there and it's hello insurance phone call....

AL-MO
05-31-2009, 03:11 PM
FluSH, I'll trade you it for the rights to my Real Madrid tickets. :p

FluSH
05-31-2009, 03:23 PM
FluSH, I'll trade you it for the rights to my Real Madrid tickets. :p

hmmm I can't give you my Jersey... but I can get you one! haha

AL-MO
05-31-2009, 03:24 PM
Sounds good. :D

ilikemusic
05-31-2009, 10:04 PM
I wanna see this.

pics?

Pinkie
06-01-2009, 02:38 PM
WHAT..last tailgate we tried to get one and they said you had to be a BMO customer to get one, which we aren't...this is NOT FAIR :P