PDA

View Full Version : "The Sky Is Falling, The Sky Is Falling"

pubboy
05-30-2009, 06:06 AM
So, the only comment so far from Paul B is this on Twitter. I didnt expect there to be any official comment on the MLS site yet, particularly considering the messed up way this has come out. I gotta say, i am pretty dissapointed that Paul hasnt mentioned anything on here, and then posts such a BS post on Twitter. I guess it was the same with the overhanded security posts - nothing posted from either him or the head of security to appease the masses - something like trying to get balance, not intent to upset etc etc., but nothing. Personally, i expected it from MLSE, and although these guys are employed by them, the fact that they took the time to register and post on here gave me a lot of hope and respect for them. As mentioned in another post, the success of a football club is as much about the supporters as it is success on the field. In most cases, it is difficult to have one without the other.

Just really disppointed with things to be honest.

:sad:

H Bomb
05-30-2009, 06:10 AM
Yeah yesterday was a shitty day in TFC land all round. Cant really think of anything good about it. Paul has been great for years now, but should have kept himself quiet on that as it'll take a while for people to forget any negative, especially one directed at them. Let's hope a win today softens the overall blow

Pachuco
05-30-2009, 06:13 AM
Dissapointing. It would be nice if he grew some balls and posted directly in a thread that is discussing the topic.

werewolf
05-30-2009, 06:22 AM
Easy on the personal attack. I am disappointed at the situation as well...but let's wait until we know the whole story before we call people out. Paul has been helpful throughout the years, I am willing to hear what he actually has to say aside from the sarcastic quips before we bash him.