PDA

View Full Version : TFC Rap Song

Wolfe
05-28-2009, 08:51 PM
Ok, they play it during warms ups for each of the last 4 or so games. Anyone know who it is or what it is called?:scarf:

Wolfe
05-30-2009, 11:50 AM
no one?

rocker
05-30-2009, 01:16 PM
rap sucks ;)

RedMAN127
05-30-2009, 01:22 PM
no one?

Iphone has an app for that!

gtaguy
05-30-2009, 01:27 PM
how about a melody. a few beats or a few words to get the mind jolted so were on par with the tune your saying..

Wolfe
05-30-2009, 01:36 PM
how about a melody. a few beats or a few words to get the mind jolted so were on par with the tune your saying..

never played loud enough for me to be able to tell ya. You can hear TFC once in a while, and some names, I believe that Dichio is mentioned. I was figuring it was someone like Maestro, or Choclair or K-Os, but again, not loud enough to be able to tell the voice for me.

FluSH
05-30-2009, 01:37 PM
I've never notice this... ever

andyc
05-30-2009, 01:53 PM
I heard it for the first time last week. It was something like Red Scarves??? Not sure but it sounded pretty good...

Shep
05-30-2009, 02:02 PM
Lyrics went something like "Raise your scarves with me" or close.

Actually a really decent tune, was going to ask this question myself.

RPLProducer
05-30-2009, 02:06 PM
Hey guys the artist is from scarborough and his name is Catalog. Here is the link to his myspace....

http://www.myspace.com/catalog13

The song is called Red Scarves and it will be posted shortly. Apparently Dero specifically requested that this song be played during the warmups to pump up the boys.

Also the guitar player in his live band is pretty awesome i must say ;)

gtaguy
05-30-2009, 02:06 PM
maybe you should ask "mlstoronto" about this .. im sure he would have some insight into what is being played just before our games..

Shep
05-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Hey guys the artist is from scarborough and his name is Catalog. Here is the link to his myspace....

The song is called Red Scarves and it will be posted shortly. Apparently Dero specifically requested that this song be played during the warmups to pump up the boys.

Thanks! :scarf:

gtaguy
05-30-2009, 02:08 PM

nice tune.. i kinda dig it.. i see why dero would suggest this ..

Bobo
05-30-2009, 02:55 PM
This dude's wack. I think the worst part about being America Jr is we make garbage versions of already garbage music.

Still want to hear the TFC track though. Might give me more incentive to make a good one.

FluSH
05-30-2009, 03:11 PM
Well I just heard his "TO" song, and well... Kdot is better than this guy... if someone has a link to red scarves I would like to hear it...

Bobo
05-30-2009, 03:39 PM
Well I just heard his "TO" song, and well... Kdot is better than this guy... if someone has a link to red scarves I would like to hear it...

Can you say played out? Sounds exactly like the other million garbage tracks that Toronto artists come out with.

Shep
05-30-2009, 06:57 PM
I didn't mind it, not my thing exactly though, I grew up on Redman, Del, Pharcyde, EPMD, etc... (and skinny puppy, ministry, pigface, pink dots, Im mixed up). but I didn't mind his tracks.

But the Red Scarves song I definitely liked when I heard it, looking forward to hearing it again when it's up.

Wolfe
05-31-2009, 08:13 AM

Thanks very much. Can't wait to hear it posted so I can see what it is actually like.

greatwhitenorf
05-31-2009, 11:38 AM
After last night, we need some proper hurting music.A little shit-kickin' country for a team needing a boot up the backside. A little artistic licence(italicized) taken with The Mavericks' classic:

There goes my heart
Breakin' in two-ooh
There go my eyes
Cryin' over you-oooh
My arms don't want
For us to part
But when you suck
Here comes the blues
There goes my heart

Boudge
05-31-2009, 10:01 PM
Iphone has an app for that!

Blackberry does now to

;)

KdotOdot
06-01-2009, 07:33 AM

pfffft

Wait for my "Toronto Till I Die" single dubplate over the Military Riddim.

Should be done in a week or 2. I'll send you the advanced copy.

I'll eat this guys lunch.

Bobo
06-01-2009, 02:22 PM
pfffft

Are you being serious? I want in if you are.:cool:

FluSH
06-01-2009, 04:33 PM
pfffft

1 week or 2...

I'm going to hold you to that!!!

For those who don't know I highly recommend you checkout the material from Kdot...

KdotOdot
06-01-2009, 04:49 PM
It's coming, I'm just being delayed by the other dude from Angerville. Bobo I need to hear flow before I can let you in on the project.

el rojo fanatico
06-01-2009, 08:22 PM
1 week or 2...

I'm going to hold you to that!!!

For those who don't know I highly recommend you checkout the material from Kdot...
Please God, let him get it out soon! Until then he will just keep rappin' to me on our walk to BMO EVERY game. Man, I need like three ciders just to get through the stroll to the match......it's like Eric B went into that machine from the fly and came out as a camel clutching Serb.

H Bomb
06-01-2009, 08:25 PM
^^^ :D :thumbsup: thats funny

greatwhitenorf
06-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Just working on the pedal steel guitar overdub and the hound dog harmonies, right?

Bobo
06-01-2009, 08:49 PM
It's coming, I'm just being delayed by the other dude from Angerville. Bobo I need to hear flow before I can let you in on the project.

Pff does Bobo got flow? You're talking to the MouthPiece muhhfuckkaa!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ddoout

Something I'm doing with a student where I'm working. Wasn't recorded properly but doesn't mask the genius. :cool:

el rojo fanatico
06-01-2009, 09:03 PM
^^^ :D :thumbsup: thats funny
Hey Matt, the man is one of a kind. I'm still trying to figure out how a lad from the Balkins knows ALL the words to every Pogues song!?