PDA

View Full Version : The Short List: Potential MLS Designated Players

Nuvinho
05-28-2009, 03:33 PM
The summer rumors are starting to fly again, and mixed in with the big news from around the world, as always, are rumors of big name players coming to America. Goal.com’s Allen Ramsey takes a look at some players MLS should try to land at some point in the future.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1110/major-league-soccer/2009/05/27/1289896/the-short-list-potential-mls-designated-players

jloome
05-28-2009, 05:50 PM
Fucking dreadful. Can't believe what passes for journalism, or even opinion, these days. How bored/useless do you have to be to sked yourself (he's associate editor) for a piece on big-name players who may, perhaps, someday, maybe, play here.

Bobo
05-28-2009, 06:00 PM
Fucking dreadful. Can't believe what passes for journalism, or even opinion, these days. How bored/useless do you have to be to sked yourself (he's associate editor) for a piece on big-name players who may, perhaps, someday, maybe, play here.

True. It's goal.com though, any asswipe can write anything and get it up there. I know, I used to be a contributor in high school, LOL!

Pachuco
05-28-2009, 06:01 PM
It's a good article for those who don't visit discussion forums on a regular basis. He does a good job of basically summarizing current MLS rumours.

Yohan
05-28-2009, 06:55 PM
let me know when you find a decent article about potential signings :P

btw. Dwight Yorke and David Connolly have been released by Sunderland...

jloome
05-28-2009, 07:23 PM
let me know when you find a decent article about potential signings :P

btw. Dwight Yorke and David Connolly have been released by Sunderland...

Holy. David Connolly would be excellent right now. At this level, he's quite proven.