PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver vs Montreal - TV Ratings...

Carts
05-28-2009, 02:32 PM
2230 - SportsNet National: Vancouver vs Montreal = 34,000

SportsNet Regional Breakdown:
East = 3,000
Ontario = 13,000
West = 3,000
Pacific = 16,000

Of Note:

1430 TSN UEFA Championship Barca vs ManU = 215,000
1900 TSN UEFA Championship Barca vs ManU Replay = 140,000
Combined total = 345,000

1930 CBC HNIC Chicago vs Detroit = 1,338,000

1330 SportsNet MLB Toronto vs Baltimore = 127,000

2100 TSN NBA Denver vs Los Angeles = 189,000

Carts...
Stay Thirsty My Friends...

Ladies Love Julius James
05-28-2009, 02:34 PM
Cats do you have a link with all the ratings from like everyday?

Carts
05-28-2009, 02:37 PM
Cats do you have a link with all the ratings from like everyday?

We get a report each day at work...

CDNSoccerFan
05-28-2009, 02:38 PM
should post these more often, fun to see what and how many people are watching each sport

TFC07
05-28-2009, 02:46 PM
Thanks for posting it up. I wonder how the ratings are for TFC in Canadian championship so far.

Kaz
05-28-2009, 02:53 PM
Are there any numbers from the SRC Broadcast?

daner90
05-28-2009, 02:59 PM
Apparently l'impact fans didn't bother tune in with only 3,000 people in the east tuning in....

oh wait THAT IS ALL the Limpact fans haha

Parkdale
05-28-2009, 03:05 PM
Carts...

I'll let you know when that gets old.

It hasn't yet, but when it does, I'll let you know.

Technorgasm
05-28-2009, 03:12 PM
I had 2 bean burrittos for lunch today. . . . .

and those rating stink worse than I do.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bean

Carts
05-28-2009, 03:21 PM
I'll let you know when that gets old.
It hasn't yet, but when it does, I'll let you know.

:drinking:

mr k
05-28-2009, 04:15 PM
Good to see champions league beat baseball & basketball.

I think we can soon say footie is the #3 sport in Canada behind hockey & pointy ball.

nfitz
05-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Apparently l'impact fans didn't bother tune in with only 3,000 people in the east tuning in...Wouldn't they have watched it on SRC? These ratings are for RSN.

Blizzard
05-28-2009, 11:51 PM
Wouldn't they have watched it on SRC? These ratings are for RSN.

Yes they would.

James17930
05-29-2009, 11:07 AM
Canadians are so fucking stupid. They'll watch hockey over anything else.

Miko
05-29-2009, 11:11 AM
Pretty impressive that the number from Ontario almost beat the BC number despite the 10:30 start.

Vancouver only had 5K out for the game as well (Swangaard holds 7 and change if I'm not mistaken).

Interesting to se the numbers next week for the TFC - Caps game.

Toronto_Bhoy
05-29-2009, 11:13 AM
:drinking:

"Make the Final" avatar…fuckin' brilliant! :smilielol5:

greatwhitenorf
05-29-2009, 09:52 PM

As a Canadian, enjoying some of the very best playoff hockey matchups we've seen in decades, I take exception to that. I think the high ratings from this year are fully deserved. Many of us even enjoyed an exceptionally interesting and entertaining Memorial Cup junior final.

As a respectful fellow soccer supporter, I'd like to ask you to Kindly Fuck Off with stupid comments like that.

Right. Where were we?

london_tfc_fan
05-29-2009, 10:01 PM
As a Canadian, enjoying some of the very best playoff hockey matchups we've seen in decades, I take exception to that. I think the high ratings from this year are fully deserved. Many of us even enjoyed an exceptionally interesting and entertaining Memorial Cup junior final.

As a respectful fellow soccer supporter, I'd like to ask you to Kindly Fuck Off with stupid comments like that.

Right. Where were we?

I have to say that these playoffs minus the duck wings and caps pens series have been painful and with no teams from ontario in the playoffs they were exceptionally painful so i tend to disagree! Why watch hockey for the sake of it unless ur team is involved theres no point

Nazzer
05-29-2009, 10:25 PM
Pretty impressive that the number from Ontario almost beat the BC number despite the 10:30 start.

Vancouver only had 5K out for the game as well (Swangaard holds 7 and change if I'm not mistaken).

Interesting to se the numbers next week for the TFC - Caps game.

According to wiki it holds 5,288

Super Cereal
05-29-2009, 11:48 PM

Fuck you, hockey is great.

Fuck, so many of you are so damn insecure and venomous towards any sport other than soccer.

Calling American football "pointy ball" makes you look like a tool, and so does insulting people for watching other sports.

greatwhitenorf
05-30-2009, 07:37 PM
I have to say that these playoffs minus the duck wings and caps pens series have been painful and with no teams from ontario in the playoffs they were exceptionally painful so i tend to disagree! Why watch hockey for the sake of it unless ur team is involved theres no point

Like many one-time Leaf fans, numbed into neutrality by decades of incompetence, I find it quite enjoyable to watch the sport without having a rooting interest. Actually, I cheered for Vancouver to lose with that mercenary prick Sundin on board.

Chicago has been fascinating to watch this year. And the Carolina Cardiac Kids have been intriguing as well.

And watchng Windsor knock off the big, smug London Knights and go on to win the Memorial Cup in dramatic fashion, now THAT was worth watching.

Setting up a great finale. Defending champs with a chance to repeat put two trophies on either side of the Detroit River, vs. up and coming Pens.

Excellent post-season for hockey.

SoccMan
05-31-2009, 09:15 AM
Hey "Super Cereal" relax my friend this is a soccer specific forum and you will get many people out here that soccer is what's it's all about for many here, not all but many, which is fine by me. Therefore, you will get people out here that could care less about the other sports, remember thise site is here to support a soccer team. If you want a forum that only has nice things to say about your beloved hockey and American Football then you are on the wrong site my friend. Moreover, we soccer fans have had to endure years of soccer bashing from the mainstream media and still do, so if every once in awhile on these boards someone bashes another sport like your beloved hockey or American Football you should understand were some of us are coming from.

Carts
05-31-2009, 12:12 PM
"Make the Final" avatar…fuckin' brilliant! :smilielol5:

Thanks bud... Its my personal favourite that I have had to date...

I see Vic lasting a long time - even after we lose 3-nil with it... :(

Carts...

Super Cereal
06-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Hey "Super Cereal" relax my friend this is a soccer specific forum and you will get many people out here that soccer is what's it's all about for many here, not all but many, which is fine by me. Therefore, you will get people out here that could care less about the other sports, remember thise site is here to support a soccer team. If you want a forum that only has nice things to say about your beloved hockey and American Football then you are on the wrong site my friend. Moreover, we soccer fans have had to endure years of soccer bashing from the mainstream media and still do, so if every once in awhile on these boards someone bashes another sport like your beloved hockey or American Football you should understand were some of us are coming from.

I don't know if you think you're being witty or what about the whole "beloved hockey and american football" thing.

I even said soccer was my favourite sport, drop the beloved crap. And I don't five a shit if this is a soccer specific forum, that doesn't give people the right to act like tools.

Do you seriously find it that strange that I have a problem with a guy calling people who watch hockey (myself included) fucking idiots? A lot of the criticism on soccer has to do with the fans like you and him anyways.

Calvin
06-01-2009, 05:42 PM
wow only 3,000 in east? that would include quebec.