PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver Tailgate

TFCinVANCOUVER
05-27-2009, 04:00 PM
A bunch of Toronto fans are gonna tailgate before the game June 2nd so if there is any others that are gonna be at the game be sure to join us!

RCMP will be patrolling so be sure to keep :drinking: in plastic cups!

Last year people down here told me we had a pretty good turn out of reds fans so it should be great! A lot of tickets are still available

Just look for red jersey's and flags and you'll find us! Hope to see ya there!!

:flare::scarf:

Dunkers
05-27-2009, 04:23 PM
There is a great parking lot at the South End of Central Park, just off imperial, all the other lots charge for parking durring the game, this one does not. A great spot to tailgate, its about a 10 min walk through a beautiful park to get to the game, and a bit out out of the way, so mabey a little less RCMP presense

WHITEY
05-27-2009, 04:27 PM
There is a great parking lot at the South End of Central Park, just off imperial, all the other lots charge for parking durring the game, this one does not. A great spot to tailgate, its about a 10 min walk through a beautiful park to get to the game, and a bit out out of the way, so mabey a little less RCMP presense

Ahhh the memories of growing up in Burnaby and getting shitfaced in this very lot!

:drinking:

Carter
05-27-2009, 04:32 PM
Coffee cups work better than clear plastic cups.

Drinking in public in Canada is illegal.

C.Ronaldo
05-27-2009, 04:39 PM
^ one of the few things i hate about this country.

how can it truly be a free country, if you cant even drink a beer on the beach/park

TFCinVANCOUVER
05-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Coffee cups work better than clear plastic cups.

Drinking in public in Canada is illegal.

Good call! Coffe cups it is!

NO 40's OF OLD ENGLISH FORMER TORONTONIANS!!! :lol:

Carter
05-27-2009, 04:44 PM
You are posting on a public message board, got to remember these things, this board is monitored by police frequently.

GhostPK
05-27-2009, 05:18 PM
West Coast Reds will be there 2 hours before game time. Bring some chow to bbq and drinks!

TFCinVANCOUVER
05-27-2009, 05:36 PM
West Coast Reds will be there 2 hours before game time. Bring some chow to bbq and drinks!

is there a public bbq??
I'll bring some burgers and weiners!
where r ur seats again??

Dunkers
05-27-2009, 05:46 PM
i think there are some public bbqs in the park, i am going to the game tonight, so ill scout it out

mastermixer
05-27-2009, 08:03 PM
I'll be out there that week so I got some tickets to the game. It would be awesome if we could get a tailgate going! Keep me posted. It could be the deciding game for the championship!
Is there a specific section for TFC fans? I got tickets in section G.

Keystone FC
05-28-2009, 04:12 AM
A bunch of Toronto fans are gonna tailgate before the game June 2nd so if there is any others that are gonna be at the game be sure to join us!

RCMP will be patrolling so be sure to keep :drinking: in plastic cups!

Last year people down here told me we had a pretty good turn out of reds fans so it should be great! A lot of tickets are still available

Just look for red jersey's and flags and you'll find us! Hope to see ya there!!

:flare::scarf:

Represent you Bastards!

Parkdale
05-28-2009, 08:21 AM
interesting.....

now it looks like the TFC in VCR game will determine who wins the cup this year.
sounds like something I'd like to see!

hmmm.... *checks wallet*... hmmmmm

TFCinVANCOUVER
05-28-2009, 09:32 AM
Represent you Bastards!

You better FUKKIN BELEIVE IT!!
:scarf::flare::scarf::flare::drum: