PDA

View Full Version : The young lad from Orangeville

Derko
05-24-2009, 09:10 AM
Attakora is becoming our most solid defender, a few mistakes now and then but very solid in the back 4!!

Comments

James Oliphant
05-24-2009, 09:13 AM
Weak first half from both Nana and Serioux, but they looked much improved in the second stanza. I'm enjoying watching Nana's continued growth and improvement as a professional footballer.

Mr. Bigby
05-24-2009, 09:15 AM
I agree. He doesn't show a lot of flash - just does a solid job in every game that he's been in this year. A hell of an addition at the back. He bodes well for the future of our defence.

Nuvinho
05-24-2009, 09:15 AM
So far we have 3 defenders who have played decent this season - Velez, Serioux, and Nana.

But now.....here is a question......do we bring in another CB who we have been calling for the past few months??

romburgundy
05-24-2009, 09:29 AM
So far we have 3 defenders who have played decent this season - Velez, Serioux, and Nana.

But now.....here is a question......do we bring in another CB who we have been calling for the past few months??

With all his little mistakes that could cost us big, Jimmy still belongs in that list of defenders that are decent this season. No?

James Oliphant
05-24-2009, 09:36 AM
Until yesterday, I would've said no about Jimmy...he hasn't done much this season that's impressed me.

Then in the 33rd minute yesterday, he sprinted in from his position to cover a completely botched tackle by Adrian Serioux which gave Shalrie Joseph a chance to walk in alone on Frei. Thankfully, Joseph is not a striker and took one too many touches, allowing Jimmy to cover up and make a save that kept us from going down 2-1.

Nuvinho
05-24-2009, 09:37 AM
With all his little mistakes that could cost us big, Jimmy still belongs in that list of defenders that are decent this season. No?

I was referring to CBs only.

Pookie
05-24-2009, 09:37 AM
Nana left with a mild concussion. Hopefully, he makes a speedy recovery... you just never know with concussions.

C.Ronaldo
05-24-2009, 11:21 AM
nana needs to step up on open defenders.

I yelled it out from the beer tent during a dead ball, I heard Jimmy yelling the same thing at him

Dub Narcotic
05-24-2009, 11:39 AM
Attakora is becoming our most solid defender, a few mistakes now and then but very solid in the back 4!!

Comments

The first goal was his fault, and Joseph got behind he and Serioux for a another stone cold chance that he missed. I wouldn't get too excited just yet, but he does have potential.

Inswingingwingman
05-24-2009, 11:51 AM
I think for his age and experience he's doing well. Armando should maybe be a foward LOL. Think of him as Danny D's mini me.

TFC RealDeal RPB
05-24-2009, 12:22 PM
He's done well for me, he's only 20 playin with Serioux it's only going to get better.

oh isn't he from North york ? that's what it said in the Free Kick program

Derko
05-24-2009, 08:22 PM
He's done well for me, he's only 20 playin with Serioux it's only going to get better.

oh isn't he from North york ? that's what it said in the Free Kick program

He went to school with my daughter in Caledon and lived in the Orangeville area, he may well have lived in North York.

Cheers