PDA

View Full Version : Robbo: We're burnt by Chicago Fire

Oldtimer
05-22-2009, 09:13 AM
AFTER two victories in the Canada Cup we had to face the unbeaten Chicago Fire at the BMO Field. We went into the game unbeaten in six games under our new manager Chris Cummings, while Chicago were unbeaten all season in eight games, although six were drawn.
It was going to be a big game and the winners would go top of the league. Chicago have got a very strong squad this year and have been touted as possible favourites, so this was a real test.

http://www.countytimes.co.uk/columnists/We39re-burnt-by-Chicago-Fire.5291535.jp

Parkdale
05-22-2009, 09:14 AM
I like how he called Cummins the 'manager'. I wonder if that was just for the sake of his readers. It would be hard to explain what a 'director of soccer' really means.

Carter
05-22-2009, 09:31 AM
Come on dad, it would have only taken me eight hours.... does he know how long it took for us to drive to watch him in Columbus, or DC or any other road trip for that matter?

Come on Robbo im only driving 5 hours on June 17th to watch you boys win the Canada Cup!!!!!

shwade
05-22-2009, 04:59 PM
I like how he called Cummins the 'manager'. I wonder if that was just for the sake of his readers. It would be hard to explain what a 'director of soccer' really means.

Mo's the Director of Soccer though, Cummins is the manager/coach.