PDA

View Full Version : Which games are premium games this year?

tfcmanu
05-21-2009, 11:17 AM
I print out my tix, However they always show the ticketmaster price.

Nuvinho
05-21-2009, 11:18 AM
Home opener, Chicago, 2 NYRB, and RSL.

tfcmanu
05-21-2009, 11:19 AM
Home opener, Chicago, 2 NYRB, and RSL.

Thanks. :drum:

mastermixer
05-21-2009, 12:45 PM
How do they decide? I know a Red Bull is a premium drink but I didnt think the team was.

Fort York Redcoat
05-21-2009, 12:47 PM
^Dartboard.

trail
05-21-2009, 12:48 PM
in our pack LA was and the inter. friendly

Hitcho
05-21-2009, 02:15 PM
How do they decide? I know a Red Bull is a premium drink but I didnt think the team was.

I called the club about this recently. The home opener and final home home game are automatically premium games, whoever we play. This season the shite bull games and the chicago game are also designated premium games because they have DPs (and LA are not, since golden balls is nt going to be in town on June 6th).

What the club will do if everyone starts getting DP's (eg under an increased cap), I'm not sure. Cross that bridge when we get to it!!

ilikemusic
05-21-2009, 03:01 PM
in our pack LA was and the inter. friendly

The friendly is going to be against Inter?!!?!?!

:p

What the club will do if everyone starts getting DP's (eg under an increased cap), I'm not sure. Cross that bridge when we get to it!!

I think we all know what they will do. :drinking:

Chevy
05-21-2009, 03:03 PM
I called the club about this recently. The home opener and final home home game are automatically premium games, whoever we play. This season the shite bull games and the chicago game are also designated premium games because they have DPs (and LA are not, since golden balls is nt going to be in town on June 6th).

But wasn't the Beckham/Milan deal done after the tickets were sent out?

Technorgasm
05-21-2009, 03:11 PM
Premium?

any Game I, the great TECHNORGASM, decide to show up to.

say it loud. . . . say it PLOWED.

_

nfitz
05-21-2009, 03:22 PM
What the club will do if everyone starts getting DP's (eg under an increased cap), I'm not sure. Cross that bridge when we get to it!!Hopefully, we simply eliminate premium games, and slightly increase the regular game price, and decrease the premium price, and make things simple.