PDA

View Full Version : Seattle away

dow117
05-21-2009, 08:16 AM
I plan on going to the Seattle match. Any idea on getting tickets and is there going to be any TFC prescence ??

Nomad
05-21-2009, 08:22 AM
I plan on going to the Seattle match..... and is there going to be any TFC prescence ??

Yes.

Any idea on getting tickets?

Join a supporters group or contact their Front Office directly.

Vancity RED
05-21-2009, 10:03 AM
I'm wondering about this game as well. There are several RPB's going to this game and there was word of buying out a section but there hasn't been any news for awhile...

uncle p
05-21-2009, 10:14 AM
I've spoken to about 10 members who said they are planning on going (myself included if i can manage time off work). And while rerading board posts there are a bunch of Vancity RPB's planning on going

But, this game is in late August and the away team is still heavy in planning Montreal. Let's take the away games one match at a time

FluSH
05-21-2009, 10:37 AM
RPB should be taking some decent numbers to Seatle (relative of course to far away roadtrips like Kansas which are more costly).

All info will be posted under our members section, and thus you have to be a member to go with our group due to Government Travel regulations (TICO) and liability issues.

Talkt to Bluenose or Naturegirl for further info on roadtrips and how to apply for a membership.

Parkdale
05-21-2009, 10:39 AM
I'll be there.

Artur3575
05-21-2009, 10:59 AM
Payed for my plane tickets yesterday:))

twistedchinaman
05-21-2009, 11:14 AM
I'll be there.

Yay! Parky's gonna be there! :)

Musse
05-21-2009, 11:16 AM
Im going down for the seattle game from calgary.

I'm not a member, can i still get tickets to the RPB section?

nfitz
05-21-2009, 11:21 AM
RPB should be taking some decent numbers to Seatle (relative of course to far away roadtrips like Kansas which are more costly).

All info will be posted under our members section, and thus you have to be a member to go with our group due to Government Travel regulations (TICO) and liability issues.

Talkt to Bluenose or Naturegirl for further info on roadtrips and how to apply for a membership.What about those of us who may be in Seattle that weekend anyways - so not travel issues. How do we find out where the rest of the Toronto Fans are sitting, so as to ask the office for the right tickets?

How many people do you expect?

Yohan
05-21-2009, 11:28 AM

just get a ticket at the away section from Sounders FO

nfitz
05-21-2009, 12:02 PM
just get a ticket at the away section from Sounders FOWhich section is this? How many fans are we expecting? What is availability like?

Yohan
05-21-2009, 01:11 PM
Which section is this? How many fans are we expecting? What is availability like?
i really have no idea. but you can ask Seattle FO for details about getting a seat for the game

magicfro
05-21-2009, 01:21 PM
I have 7 friends going...and we're sitting in the TFC supporters section. Talk to Naturegirl, she give you the person you need to talk to in the Sounders' FO.

Cambridge_Red
05-21-2009, 01:29 PM
You guys should Sticky an explanation about away trippers/membership this topic keeps coming up..

GhostPK
05-21-2009, 04:23 PM
A bunch of us from West Coast Reds were going to go to the Seattle match, but none of us have passports, and being the broke university students we are... its not looking good this year.

Vancouver is still a go though!

FluSH
05-21-2009, 04:45 PM
You guys should Sticky an explanation about away trippers/membership this topic keeps coming up..

Travel away team... ***cough **** ***cough*** :D

Yohan
05-21-2009, 05:07 PM
A bunch of us from West Coast Reds were going to go to the Seattle match, but none of us have passports, and being the broke university students we are... its not looking good this year.

Vancouver is still a go though!
the passport fee is only 90 bucks.

less beer, more road trips

:scarf:

lazlo_80
05-21-2009, 07:30 PM
I'm going to be there, going down from Vancouver with 3 other guys. Not sitting in the visitors section, got the tickets really early on.

dow117
05-21-2009, 07:33 PM
I posted the membership info months ago and got no response and I can only get Tickets from Ticketmaster and they could be anywhere in the stadium ... would like to sit in the TFC section so I need a Seattle FO contact ... any help appreciated... otherwise I guess I'm on my own...

FluSH
05-21-2009, 10:06 PM
I posted the membership info months ago and got no response and I can only get Tickets from Ticketmaster and they could be anywhere in the stadium ... would like to sit in the TFC section so I need a Seattle FO contact ... any help appreciated... otherwise I guess I'm on my own...

Are you saying you applied for a membership and got no response? If so please contact Naturegirl.

Thank dow117...

Naturegirl
05-21-2009, 10:14 PM
hey dow117. I have a PM from you that i will get to tommorrow regarding your membership.

Yes we are going to seattle in big numbers. The away team is currantly trying to put a hotel and ticket package together and we should have something up late next week sometime.

all members are eligible for our group rate and if you are not a member, pm me ...after we make the seattle announcement!!. hopefuuly we will have the membership process all caught by then and the people waiting will be able to see the away section.

Naturegirl
05-21-2009, 10:16 PM
Are you saying you applied for a membership and got no response? If so please contact Naturegirl.

Thank dow117...

i pm'd all the people in the membership complaints thread today flush. Dow117 was one of them. Just got home from espanol clase and will resume work on membership in the morning.

I'll help him out and get it done for him.

dow117
05-22-2009, 07:01 AM
Thanks all ... I will bring app and payment to the taigate on Sat. Appreciate all the efforts !!

GhostPK
05-22-2009, 11:55 PM
the passport fee is only 90 bucks.

less beer, more road trips

Give up beer? Are you insane man? IM AN ENGINEER FFS.

KidToronto
05-23-2009, 01:07 AM
this would be fun ... when will you have a better idea of what type of numbers r going down there?

KidToronto

twistedchinaman
05-23-2009, 02:07 AM
this would be fun ... when will you have a better idea of what type of numbers r going down there?

KidToronto

So far it sounds like at least 30+, hopefully it'll be much, much, MUCH more than that in 203. Bring your voices, 'cause Drew Carey probably won't let us get away with embarrassing his beloved Puke Greens on CBC by outsinging and outchanting the ECS and his marching band.

:scarf::flare::scarf::drum::scarf:

twistedchinaman
05-23-2009, 02:08 AM

Yeah, just contact Sounders FO and ask for a tix in 203...

You're from Calgary too? That's pretty awesome...

LALAproductions
05-23-2009, 06:43 AM
sounds good

miketfcfan
05-25-2009, 11:03 AM
Just to let everyone know there are good flights leaving friday afternoon from buffalo to Seattle coming back monday night for $300US taxes in on alaska airlines...can get Crown Plaza Downtown for $90 a night (posted rate $140) I know Connie is trying to get us a group rate in another hotel also..